Fma3 神を継ぐ少女, "Kami wo Tsugu Shoujo"
Avir Peri
post Nov 16 2008, 06:05 PM
Post #226

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 60,459

~ White Witch Beruza: Who/what is it? Searching for INFO ~

I just finished FMA game 3, and got totally amazed by it (by the way, playing a Al is purely awesome).
Finally, a really decent PS2 FMA game! Yet I don't know japanese. Still got really interested in the plot, so I have some question to those who had managed to understand it better.

1st: Just who is Beruza (Velza)? Is she a god. an angel pr really a witch or something else? She was referred as kami, tenshi, majo... What happened to her? (As many details as you can provide, please))) What's her connection with Sophie really? Sealed soul, reincarnation? Her power isnt just Alchemy also.

2nd - Where those @element guardians@ are from and what are their motives in resurrection of Beruza?

3rd - As many info as possible about Sophie and her father. And that experiment. I REALLY need to understand their story as thorougly as possible.

The thing is, I participate in big-time forum RPG. I am responsible for finding info abbout such game characters so we can use them in RP. But knowing no japanese I have no luck here T_T

Excuse me for my English, I live in Russia actually and still study English language.

Really hope someone helps me. Thank you kindly in advance happy.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Makika
post Jan 5 2009, 07:17 PM
Post #227

Apprentice

Member No.: 65,737

Hum... I really wanna see the videos "/ It's sad u hav your acount deleted.

When u uploaded them back u can talk here. please.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Jan 11 2009, 09:55 PM
Post #228

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

That won't happen in the near future... If I really am gonna do it, it won't happen until May 2009, the soonest. hopefully I'd have graduated by then

It would be even better if someone can host a streaming site for those videos... and guarantee that the videos won't be deleted no matter what. But like I said, it's 20+GB worth of video so it's quite a lot. =\

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
xXdark_angel_nek...
post Jan 12 2009, 07:09 PM
Post #229

Alchemists

Member No.: 64,808

wow thanks for the videos and they were great.

--------------------

Sometimes...... some memories ain't meant to leave traces. ~Alphonse Elric

+Quote Post
xXdark_angel_nek...
post Jan 12 2009, 07:14 PM
Post #230

Alchemists

Member No.: 64,808

wow so what game system is this game for???? and when is it coming out for america people????

--------------------

Sometimes...... some memories ain't meant to leave traces. ~Alphonse Elric

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Jan 13 2009, 01:16 AM
Post #231

Brigadier General

Stop asking the same question over and over, geez. Especially when the answer can be found few posts above your post. =_=

Too many question marks = very annoying.

--------------------
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
kimonodragon88
post Jul 5 2009, 06:59 PM
Post #232

Citizen

Member No.: 65,767

QUOTE (xXdark_angel_nekoXx @ Jan 12 2009, 07:14 PM) *
when is it coming out for america people????

I heard from Vic Mignogna that won't be. sad.gif Mainly because the first 2 games were easy for the players. That's what I heard. *shrugs*

--------------------

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Jul 8 2009, 12:19 AM
Post #233

Brigadier General

(I think I said all these before already) It likely has to do with the fact that FMA1 and FMA2 didn't really sell that well in North America. FMA3 also has a lot of added material that can take a lot of effort to translate... so it's probably not worth the effort.

One of the extras that I really liked in FMA3 is that you can pick up Kitade Nana's CD somewhere during the game (I forgot where... I think it's in the military headquarters). When you present the CD to Sofie, Mustang will pop up and advertise about Kitade Nana (The data would be sooo outdated if they English-ify them now xD). So... to "english-ify" this game, they will have to either, translate all these, change it to something else, or just take it out all together... BUT, you can't just take out the whole "giving presents to Sofie" thing because...

1) You need to get Sofie's "happiness" level to 50% or more to get the Happy Ending in the game. (Otherwise you get the "bad" ending, in which Sofie will never get her memories back.
2) You can get some special items from Sofie... which are really useful in battle. You also unlock more CG by giving her specific presents...

So I think it's probably too much work to English-ify all that... The gaming experience would not be as good without that extra stuff imo. And maybe it would be a bit too expensive to buy the copyright of Kitade Nana's song? Since it's a song for the FMA3 game, not for the anime itself (which FUNi already bought the license of), it's gonna cost them a little more money. Kitade Nana doesn't have a market here in North America at all.

Just my... 9000 cents.

So in conclusion, the best way to play this game is:
1) Buy a Japanese PS2 and get this game in Japanese.
2) Find an older-model PS3 that still has the capability to play PS2 games (it'd be region-free). For those that didn't know, although newer-model PS3 is still region-free, it cannot play PS2 games (it can play PS1 games though!).
3) Mod your old PS2 and find the game somehow.

and route 3 is what I did.

--------------------

+Quote Post
edo little kid
post Aug 26 2009, 09:28 PM
Post #234

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 49,158

I have this game ^^
(I dounlode it from net)
I love it a looot
it's have cool videos , cool pics , and cool songs!!!
I love EdxSophie too<3
but I have one question,,,,
what will happen?
if we get Sofie's "happiness" level to 100% ??
can somebody have 100% yet?
I still have 97% u___u

see you~

+Quote Post
nora
post Jul 3 2010, 03:19 AM
Post #235

Citizen

Member No.: 74,721

got some problem for chapter 6,how to find the pic if i still boss place.the boss fight over cant get in again.hard find out the boss after ed behide like that

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Jul 3 2010, 03:05 PM
Post #236

Brigadier General

sorry, can't quite comprehend your question....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Jul 3 2010, 10:24 PM
Post #237

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

QUOTE (nora @ Jul 3 2010, 04:19 AM) *
got some problem for chapter 6,how to find the pic if i still boss place.the boss fight over cant get in again.hard find out the boss after ed behide like that

I haven't the slightest what (s)he's talking about, but from what I gather:

In chapter 6 of the game, she needs to find a picture that's in a certain boss arena. She beat the boss, but can't find the picture. That last part, I can't quite comprehend, but possibly can't find something about the boss when Ed stands behind it, or something.

That's the best I can do. I've not played the game, so... yeah...

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
nora
post Jul 4 2010, 06:04 AM
Post #238

Citizen

Member No.: 74,721

sorry,my english not very good.if cant find this in the boss arena`s that pic,i try this find.or hard.....

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Jul 4 2010, 05:03 PM
Post #239

Brigadier General

Hmm the answer is way too specific... I haven't played the game in years, so I can't really remember where or what exactly it is that you are looking for.

--------------------

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2016 - 10:17 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css