Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ed And Noah In The Movie
Chiyo
post Dec 13 2005, 05:04 PM
Post #16

Moderator Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,466

FullMetalAlchemist01FAN be calm, be at peace, be quiet.

Noah was too much another Rose for me to see any potential for a relationship, and of course as mentioned Ed is wrapped up in his own little world most of the time to notice. She could have walked in stark naked and he wouldn't have noticed.

If FMA does carry on I'm not sure what part she will play, if any, otherwise she'll seem like a tag on.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kokoro_shadow_an...
post Dec 13 2005, 05:54 PM
Post #17

Apprentice

Member No.: 26,554

QUOTE(FullMetalAlchemist01FAN @ Dec 13 2005, 04:19 PM) [snapback]329111[/snapback]

QUOTE(kokoro_shadow_angel @ Dec 13 2005, 06:12 PM) [snapback]329109[/snapback]

QUOTE(FullMetalAlchemist01FAN @ Dec 13 2005, 04:02 PM) [snapback]329105[/snapback]

wait! hold up!..ed..is with...NOAH!?...lord jesus NNNNOOOO!!!!...someone PaaaLEASE! tell me that isnt true! .....the world is coming to a end ppl! ITZ COMING TO A END!!!....*runs for my life*....*comes back from running for life.* ok ok ok, no no no seriously!...can someone answer my question...is there something between Ed and Noah in this movie?? and i mean like SOMETHING between these two ( maybe something like a couple together...or something else )

if you've been paying attention to all the previous posts, it was nothing but friendship...if you're really pushing it, then its a one sided deal with noah liking ed and ed...too focused on his goals to care (just like with winry)

pity...i really would've liked them to be a couple...and considering noah needed ed to protect her (since her own people sold her for money) it was incredibly stupid of her to separate from them...oh well

ok ok ok! DDUUDDEE!! i was paying attention! i just heard some things about it was true that ED and NOAH were together! ok!?...but what i heard was NOT in this topic...OK!?...gosh! so im SSOORRYY! for not paying attention to this topic...in your point of view...but i was

oh yeah! and since it doesnt make since of what i just said in my first reply and then i said i was paying attention...actually i really was paying attention, but see you know i was just asking a question tho and i JUST WANTED to MAKE SURE...i mean theres nothing wrong with that..is it?

i'm sorry for offending you...

well...if you've found a site/topic/etc. with proof of edxnoah, would you please direct me to it

once again, i'm sorry for offending you

+Quote Post
FullMetalAlchemi...
post Dec 14 2005, 03:48 PM
Post #18

Apprentice

Member No.: 23,426

yeah...ok dry.gif .....a friend told me about the EDxNoah thingy and she said it was some website but she forgot what the website was, sadly......but if i find a website with that info on it , i WILL give the address to you......you may never know, it might not be true about those 2, but the EDxNoah pairing is SSSIIICCCKKK!!!!....i HATE noah!! aaaaahhhhh!!!!....happy.gif'....ed should NOT be paired up with her! ..ggooosshh!! lol....*cough* hehe, happy.gif'

--------------------

"Ed and Al like girls...but I can't speak for Roy Mustang"
-Vic Mignogna[voice actor of Edward Elric]

`amERI[K]A.

Avatar Credit: http://kunoichi-life.livejournal.com/1951.html

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Dec 14 2005, 04:53 PM
Post #19

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

I didn't see it in the movie, period.
And, if any Noah fan want to devote to thir fantasy, more powers to it.
But I don't see it, either in the movie, or post-movie.
As far as I see it. EdxNoah is only fanon.

OT:@FullMetalAlchemist01FAN - Your new siggie is very nice!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Great Aspara...
post Dec 14 2005, 05:36 PM
Post #20

Alchemists

Member No.: 23,454

noah and roze resemble eachother with their dependenceyness, dullness, and blahyness. but i like roze better anyways.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Jellybean
post Dec 14 2005, 06:42 PM
Post #21

Alchemists

Member No.: 11,397

I would have been so upset if they had really gotten together. Poor Ed has enough to deal with without the added hassle of being in love with an idiot. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
kokoro_shadow_an...
post Dec 14 2005, 08:06 PM
Post #22

Apprentice

Member No.: 26,554

man...i'm probably the only person here who doesn't hate noah sleep.gif

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Dec 15 2005, 12:06 AM
Post #23

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE(kokoro_shadow_angel @ Dec 14 2005, 08:51 PM) [snapback]329548[/snapback]

I don't hate Noah. She is ok. She does not bother me.
The bad stuff she did, I think she was acting more or less accordingly as a gypsy of that time in Europe to survive the prejudiced existance.
I just didn't see any indication of Ed going for her romantically in the movie.
(And, for that matter, I don't even think there was any romantic connection from Noah to Ed. She was ordered to steal info from Ed, and later she was hoping Ed will be her means of escape to another world, but I think she was just using him, and I bet should she succeeded in escaping to the other world, she would have gone "bye bye Ed" soon after.)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Smoke Alchemist
post Dec 15 2005, 01:39 AM
Post #24

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 23,322

There was more of a connection between noah and Al then there was to Ed. *shrugs*

--------------------

+Quote Post
FullMetalAlchemi...
post Dec 15 2005, 05:13 PM
Post #25

Apprentice

Member No.: 23,426

oh ok then itz not true about the EDxNoah thingy, with them being together or w/e...but i did hear that Noah was trying to get Ed to like her, but i dont know if thats true....if it is, someone please tell me...

@Tombow: thanks! biggrin.gif

--------------------

"Ed and Al like girls...but I can't speak for Roy Mustang"
-Vic Mignogna[voice actor of Edward Elric]

`amERI[K]A.

Avatar Credit: http://kunoichi-life.livejournal.com/1951.html

+Quote Post
Jellybean
post Dec 16 2005, 12:28 AM
Post #26

Alchemists

Member No.: 11,397

I actually don't hate her that much, it's just so fun to complain about her. tongue.gif In fact, I think she's the best looking female character, and you do have to feel some sympathy for her at the beginning. I just don't quite understand what she was trying to accomplish by opening the gate. Yeah, she wants to escape to a world where everybody doesn't hate her, but did she think that the hundreds of armed nazi soldiers and fighter planes waiting around wouldn't pose a problem? Not to mention that she betrayed one of the only people in the movie being kind to her and didn't seem the least bit sorry for it.

+Quote Post
bLurberry`
post Dec 21 2005, 09:41 AM
Post #27

Citizen

Member No.: 26,968

QUOTE(kokoro_shadow_angel @ Dec 15 2005, 10:51 AM) [snapback]329548[/snapback]

You're not alone,I'm with you laugh.gif

QUOTE(Tombow @ Dec 15 2005, 02:51 PM) [snapback]329707[/snapback]

QUOTE(kokoro_shadow_angel @ Dec 14 2005, 08:51 PM) [snapback]329548[/snapback]

I don't hate Noah. She is ok. She does not bother me.
The bad stuff she did, I think she was acting more or less accordingly as a gypsy of that time in Europe to survive the prejudiced existance.
I just didn't see any indication of Ed going for her romantically in the movie.
(And, for that matter, I don't even think there was any romantic connection from Noah to Ed. She was ordered to steal info from Ed, and later she was hoping Ed will be her means of escape to another world, but I think she was just using him, and I bet should she succeeded in escaping to the other world, she would have gone "bye bye Ed" soon after.)

Totally agree with you! wink.gif
True I can understand why she wanna escape because when she's in a place where nobody really accept her,this is very tough for her but I think Ed was a lil poor thing getting use by her but seriously the ending of the movie
I can only see indication of Ed towards Winry in more than a friends relationship.I bet those who had seen this movie might had notice,Ed actually hesistate when Al question him what about Winry when he decided to return to Germany dry.gif (Just because of those crazy people)and he did hesistae awhile before answering.

But seriously I didnt see any indication of Ed going for her romantically too!=.='''
About Al's part,I suppose is Al.H part blink.gif When the part Ed was returned back to Germany.That Eckheart actually like a crazy person
and start moving towards Noah asking her to open the gate again,she wanna get there.That part she approach her but Noah still holding onto Al.H dead body instead of running away and protecting him.Could the romance of Al be this part?

+Quote Post
Crystalix
post Dec 28 2005, 12:54 PM
Post #28

Citizen

Member No.: 3,006

If anything I don't think there was enough events to make it Ed x Noah, more just like friends. Actually after seeing the movie, if anything is going to happen to Ed, I believe he'll find a girl that looks exactly like Winry during his journey. (He needs too anyways who's going to fix his automail, lol)

--------------------
"Good things come in FullMetal boxes" ^_^
user posted image

+Quote Post
Automne
post Dec 28 2005, 01:09 PM
Post #29

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 13,171

QUOTE(Crystalix Posted Today @ 12:39 PM)
(He needs too anyways who's going to fix his automail, lol)

Automail doesn't exist in the other world.

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR

+Quote Post
Crystalix
post Dec 28 2005, 06:41 PM
Post #30

Citizen

Member No.: 3,006

QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Dec 28 2005, 12:54 PM) [snapback]334516[/snapback]

Automail doesn't exist in the other world.

Thanks for pointing that out, I forgot about the change since now Ed's in "our world" smile.gif

--------------------
"Good things come in FullMetal boxes" ^_^
user posted image

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2016 - 09:50 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css