HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V  « < 3634 3635 3636 3637 3638 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
Blitz
post Sep 25 2007, 07:01 PM
Post #54526

Major General

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,681

QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Sep 25 2007, 07:03 PM) *
EDIT: wait. is that chick in my sig from Seto? O_o;;

Seto no Hanayome? I think she is.

Holy crap, that anime is hilarious, except I haven't been keeping up with it. The first few episodes made me almost pass out from laughing.

CTs

- I just found out that D.Gray-man's not being canned at 52 episodes. Yay~ Hopefully it'll actually start following the manga soon.
- I should probably get off the comp. now. XD

--------------------

just an ordinary kind of happy
Graphics by BlitzDeviantArt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Quistis88
post Sep 25 2007, 07:05 PM
Post #54527

Executive Officer (Spam Assassin)
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Admin
Member No.: 16

QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Sep 25 2007, 07:59 PM) *
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Sep 25 2007, 04:42 PM) *
That sounds so good! Not only is mei-mei handy, but also domestic. More <3.
I'd like to laugh it off, but it's probably true. XD When I told my roommates that I'd forgo the dishwasher for handwashing any day, they thought I was crazy...but I can't help it! I like how you can feel (and hear!) the 'squeaky-clean'-ness of well-washed dishes. <3

OMG. Me, too. <3

I also like doing laundry. (I'm sure everyone knows that by now.)

OMG ME TOO. <3 <3

I think she is from Seto no Hanayome, named Mawari? Or something like it. Your friend did a really good job, btw. smile.gif

Yes, it is Mawari. I still can't believe I watch that sometimes, but it's so hilarious. biggrin.gif

The bus was late again! Annoying, yes, but at least it wasn't as bad as the last time. What I hate about walking home from the bus stop at around 6 pm-ish is that people start cooking dinner at around that time, and I can smell their food, which makes me very, very hungry. mellow.gif

Good thing my bus stop is near the mall. mellow.gif

Current Thoughts:

- Almost done Brokeback Mountain articles . . .
- Laundry is all done, vacuuming is all done, dishes are all done . . . I feel good.
- I need to go to bed early tonight so I can drive my brother to school at 8 AM. mellow.gif
- On to Aristotle's Poetics after I'm done these articles. May not get to it tonight . . .
- I'm listening to Backstreet Boys. laugh.gif

--------------------
SINCERELY,
Quistis
(Forum Spam Assassin, Vice-Mother, and Queen of the Grammar Police)

This sentence says something else when you're not looking.

+Quote Post
Guest_Tris the Reaper_*
post Sep 25 2007, 07:59 PM
Post #54528

Guests

Tomorrow is celebrity day in school.

I'm dressing up as Bob Barker.

...If I can get my hair to cooperate. If I can't then I rip off Fushi and wear a sign that says "I was supposed to be Bob Barker today, but my hair hates me."

+Quote Post
~Kurenai~
post Sep 25 2007, 08:42 PM
Post #54529

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 36,779

Stupid girl dry.gif ...it's been 3 4 weeks and she still "didn't get a chance" to finish these two mangas I lent her....bunch a BS!!! Everyday she either says that or, "Hey hey hey, calm down! I was in a big rush today because I woke up at [insert time here] and I left it on my [bad, desk, blah] at my house!"

BULL.

She is getting annoying.

+Quote Post
~Edward~Elric~Fa...
post Sep 25 2007, 09:23 PM
Post #54530

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 45,125

~Ed~Fan~- I got to play Halo 3 before piano lessons today (while both of my brothers had their turns with it). XD It's awesome, isn't it? I only played a little bit though, and I'm still trying to get used to the anti-Xbutton controls. XD But I'm curious about what happened to Cortana. When do I find out what happened?

~*Steel Heart Alchemist: Oh, ok, well thats nice then happy.gif. I know, right when I started the game it was just so cool. I played a ton online with my bro Chris, and bro Robert later when he finished his homework. I can't believe there are still noobs in some of the games I was playing. I couldn't help laughing when I was playing territories, on the map Guardian. Mostly cause everyone kept throwing grenades at each other. They never killed me, or my bro once. It was quite sad cause all we had to do was beat them in the back once or twice and they kept dieing. Some even sounded like they were crying XD. But I guess there are people that haven't even played the first Halo, so its expected...or at least thats what some say tongue.gif. Oh yeah, I keep clicking it wanting to reload my gun. And every time I do it throws out either a shield, a green orb that heals, or a blue one that takes down peoples shields. Well my brother Chris said in the ending of Halo 2 she got left behind and the grave mine captured her. Is that what you mean? And you'll find out where she is in the ending of the Halo 3 campaign. Though we haven't played it yet. We were just too busy playing online with friends [that we haven't seen on until now XD]. (Also do you have a gamertag? Sorry for typing so much. If it gets any longer I'll PM you.)

Current thoughts:
-Basically the whole day was committed to Halo 3. So yeah, thats what I was doing =P.
-I probably am not going to play the campaign until the weekend though cause of my job and all.
-Now I'm going to rest and watch something. Maybe the Twilight Zone.

--------------------

~I am a member of EdxArmony Club!!~

+Quote Post
Naivete
post Sep 25 2007, 11:05 PM
Post #54531

Member No.: 43,484

ERK!

MY BAG WEIGHS 9KG literally!! Stupid holiday homework loading. TT
[/unnecessary capslock]

--------------------

Destitute shrine maidens need no donation boxes.

Romantically Apocalyptic
It summons cancer.

+Quote Post
Meitantei Conan
post Sep 26 2007, 12:50 AM
Post #54532

Member No.: 42,299

CTs

-Thinking of a easier way to finish Jiminy Journal for Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
-Thinking i don't really care if any is annoyed about me Like Kingdom Hearts, Its my thing so Buzz off.
-I need to go to Bed soon anyways.
-One more thing KINGDOM HEARTS!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Naivete
post Sep 26 2007, 01:53 AM
Post #54533

Member No.: 43,484

...was that meant to annoy us? huh.gif

--------------------

Destitute shrine maidens need no donation boxes.

Romantically Apocalyptic
It summons cancer.

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Sep 26 2007, 01:59 AM
Post #54534

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

QUOTE(~Edward~Elric~Fan~ @ Sep 25 2007, 01:36 AM) *
--
~*Chiyo: That is such a beautiful sig of Syaoran, and Sakura from Tsubasa. Did you make it?

Why thank-you, yes I did make it, cropped it and shrunk it from a wallpaper I made, get into the autumn vibe etc.

Its so cold now (well by our standards this time of year). I think its such a shock for how suddenly its come on, went from pleasent to frosty in a weekend. Still, I like crisp autumn days, just a shame it usually comes with heavy rain.

And no doctor is telling me I'm suffering from depression, damn quack.

--------------------

+Quote Post
zombie
post Sep 26 2007, 04:09 AM
Post #54535

Member No.: 15,609

im so damn bored
Playing with my pocket knife can only entertain me for only so long.
I have 2 wait 4 a download 2 finish so that I can do my homework.
Damn pre dialup speeds…

+Quote Post
Sharingan Serpen...
post Sep 26 2007, 09:15 AM
Post #54536

Brigadier General

Member No.: 31,168

Current Thoughts/ Situations

Ohiyo Kiddoes, kiddies, admins and mods laugh.gif

Hope you've all been doing okay and behaving yourselves tongue.gif

Well nothin much has been happening to me lately I've just been attending tech and trying to get through courses, fan fiction updates, laptop troubles, misunderstandings, troubles, death threats the occasional pocky and the painful waiting on manga and dvd's, it's just too much laugh.gif

Other than that I've been trying to get some idea's for doing fan art but I've been in the dumps lately, have to attend after tech math classes too because of the horryfying grade I got on it, but it's not the end of the world, same for part time jobs laugh.gif

Plus my big brother is away to University so that means no more loud music being played at night, but I'll miss aniki (partly true) although he is coming home on weekeneds, I hate to admit it but it is more quieter than usual without him (sniffle) oh well the occasional bickering that goes on in tech takes care of that, which is fun to witness actually

I'm currently waiting on two manga's, one Hands Off volume one, one I have been waiting for three weeks and I've checked to see if I was able to order Wild Adapter today, which I can (finally!!!) biggrin.gif

Well better be off, see yeah all in a couple of weeks or months, kk, bye!! wink.gif

Greeny Out!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post Sep 26 2007, 09:34 AM
Post #54537

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 46,559

QUOTE(~Kurenai~ @ Sep 25 2007, 09:42 PM) *
Stupid girl dry.gif ...it's been 3 4 weeks and she still "didn't get a chance" to finish these two mangas I lent her....bunch a BS!!! Everyday she either says that or, "Hey hey hey, calm down! I was in a big rush today because I woke up at [insert time here] and I left it on my [bad, desk, blah] at my house!"

BULL.

She is getting annoying.

Lola, everybody reads at their own pace... Why, I bought the HP book like three/four months ago and have not yet even begun to read it... With my sucky ass private school and everything...

---

Ew. Cafeteria pizza without pepperonni is horrible. D: Goat cheese and bad sauce. DX I think I just died.

Screaming elemental grade girls. What the f*ck?! Shooooo! Go wait for your art class somewhere else and in silence, you idiotic n00bs of the real world!

I think I like a guy. I'm not sure, but I think so. Nah, I probably don't. Do I? Oh my gosh, this is CONFUSING! D:

Oh great. I have hiccups.

I need to send an e-mail to the Spanish teacher... DX

I hate my life. It's been good. Nice parents. Nice family. Some pretty good friends. Bad childhood experiences. This school. It's a bullsh*t mix, and I want out.

[/complain]

I can draw characters repeatedly now! 8D How? I do not know! But I do know this: I can draw one person more than once! More than once! And it will look nearly exactly the same! 8D

--------------------
You aren't scared, are you?

+Quote Post
Meitantei Conan
post Sep 26 2007, 10:58 AM
Post #54538

Member No.: 42,299

QUOTE(baKa-neKoh @ Sep 26 2007, 01:53 AM) *

...was that meant to annoy us? huh.gif

I mean like Some people keep saying do other things then play it.

plus i do other things. They think i'm obsess, But just excitied for the 3 new Kingdom Hearts games.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fushi
post Sep 26 2007, 11:06 AM
Post #54539

Lt. General

Member No.: 37,703

Asdghasfhgrdd...

Fushi felt like crap this morning. Laid wide awake in bed for three hours trying to sleep (finally fell asleep at around 3:40 a.m.), started the monthly cycle of evil, totally pmsing, had a mid term this morning, AND, I awake to not only a absolutely irritating smell of eggs and other breakfast foods but my blasted housemate belting out Avril Lavigne at the top of her lungs in the room next to me! Jeebus woman, STFU OR SING SOMETHING DECENT.

But, I feel better now after finishing that midterm. Not looking forward to the 6 hour long drama class tho.

--------------------
My icon comm

"I can't stand RoyxHughes (he's married and has a daughter!)"
Popo: "Brace for Fushi! *cowers*"

Huge Maes Hughes fan. In fact I'm even the Maes Hughes of livejournal. Really. Look for me under "M"

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post Sep 26 2007, 11:19 AM
Post #54540

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 46,559

D: NO!! Art class?! No!! What the hell happened?! I was so looking forward to relieving my stress through drawing, but no art class?! I honestly want to end my life right now!! Damn it mom, how could you not let me draw unless it's in art class?! :'(

I will honestly have a breakdown one of these days. I slowly reveal to my mother that I am not well in the head. She does not listen. Or at least just puts it off as me being stupid.

There was supposed to be a lot of rain today. Now where is it?! Huh?! DX

I gotta start eating lunch. Like, now. Good lunch. God, it's been like two weeks since I had lunch. O.O

In 15 minutes= No more school, yeaz! But wait, in 1 hour and 45 minutes= When I get out. Boooooz!

I just recently signed up for YouTube and Veoh. I am so far indifferent.

I have a tummyache now. I knew that pizza was bad. >.<

--------------------
You aren't scared, are you?

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V  « < 3634 3635 3636 3637 3638 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2016 - 07:06 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css