Reply to this topicStart new topic
Your Dream Vacation, 1,000 places to see before you die
TheSnig
post Feb 7 2008, 06:18 PM
Post #16

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 41,484

I'd really want to go to Scandinavia, esp Finland. Also I'd like to spend a bit of time in London, England smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
~Kurenai~
post Feb 9 2008, 07:49 PM
Post #17

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 36,779

I can't wait to go to Kyoto!!

+Quote Post
SaMaster14
post Feb 20 2008, 10:54 PM
Post #18

Citizen

Member No.: 56,855

Well I go on A LOT of vacations. So I don't really have many more dreams since I will probably go all the places I want to go.

Here are my vacations so far and some I may be going on soon:

My favorite vacation so far is Maui.Has anyone ever been to Maui? I go every year. I used to stay in suites at the Sheraton Maui for 10 days, but this year we stayed at a better hotel. We stayed at the Grand Wailea, probably the nicest and one of the most expensive hotels there, so we only had a deluxe ocean view regular room to try it out, but we are members there now, so next year we will either stay in 2 deluxe rooms behind gates with free snacks and breakfast and stuff with ocean view or one suite. Its the best place for teenagers and stuff, it was really fun.

This Winter break I'm probably going to go to Florida to visit family. then Spring break I will probably go back to the Grand Wailea for most of it.

Than my Godfather gave me and my parents a house in Palm Dessert(right next to Palm Springs), so we go there often on like 3 day weekends and such.

My sister also has a winter house in Utah for skiing in Dear Valley, so I go there also for a few days to ski.

This summer, my family is thinking of going to Italy and England for 2-3 weeks OR going on a cruise to Alaska. And than we are going to Maui again.

O and other cool vacations i've had was going to Israel and Canada. We almost got to go to Israel on a PRIVATE 747, but the plane was canceled, but the person who was doing the whole trip(my Godfather who took 100 people to Israel and stayed at the best hotel in the best suites), paid for all the people going to fly commercial 747s in first class!! Than we got to go to all the bases because my Godfather is a war hero there, and we stayed for 2 weeks, it was just amazing. If we go to Israel we will probably go to Israel with him on his new private custom jet plane.

--------------------
My dads car, Mercedes SL 550 roadster loaded with everything:

+Quote Post
Death Awakens
post Feb 21 2008, 07:01 AM
Post #19

Citizen

Member No.: 47,347

Europe, more of the United States and Canada and New Zealand/Australia.

+Quote Post
steve1
post Feb 22 2008, 08:38 AM
Post #20

Citizen

Member No.: 55,144

Haha,I would love to go to Europe.I love it ,but haven't a chance!

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Feb 22 2008, 12:01 PM
Post #21

Brigadier General

Member No.: 47,799

QUOTE(SaMaster14 @ Feb 21 2008, 06:54 AM) *
Well I go on A LOT of vacations. So I don't really have many more dreams since I will probably go all the places I want to go.

Here are my vacations so far and some I may be going on soon:

My favorite vacation so far is Maui.Has anyone ever been to Maui? I go every year. I used to stay in suites at the Sheraton Maui for 10 days, but this year we stayed at a better hotel. We stayed at the Grand Wailea, probably the nicest and one of the most expensive hotels there, so we only had a deluxe ocean view regular room to try it out, but we are members there now, so next year we will either stay in 2 deluxe rooms behind gates with free snacks and breakfast and stuff with ocean view or one suite. Its the best place for teenagers and stuff, it was really fun.

This Winter break I'm probably going to go to Florida to visit family. then Spring break I will probably go back to the Grand Wailea for most of it.

Than my Godfather gave me and my parents a house in Palm Dessert(right next to Palm Springs), so we go there often on like 3 day weekends and such.

My sister also has a winter house in Utah for skiing in Dear Valley, so I go there also for a few days to ski.

This summer, my family is thinking of going to Italy and England for 2-3 weeks OR going on a cruise to Alaska. And than we are going to Maui again.

O and other cool vacations i've had was going to Israel and Canada. We almost got to go to Israel on a PRIVATE 747, but the plane was canceled, but the person who was doing the whole trip(my Godfather who took 100 people to Israel and stayed at the best hotel in the best suites), paid for all the people going to fly commercial 747s in first class!! Than we got to go to all the bases because my Godfather is a war hero there, and we stayed for 2 weeks, it was just amazing. If we go to Israel we will probably go to Israel with him on his new private custom jet plane.

woah,how rich are you?! I've been to places myself and I'm living in Italy WHICH ISN'T FUN AT ALL! *shot* and hopefully I can go to London for a vacation and be able to see my penpals for once but my dream vacation would probably either go back to NY or go to Tokyo!

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
SaMaster14
post Feb 22 2008, 10:40 PM
Post #22

Citizen

Member No.: 56,855

Kari_Neko: I guess I am kinda wealthy. I go on A LOT of trips every year and I love them all.

I have PLENTY of great pictures if anyone wants any. The best ones I have are definitely of Maui and the Grand Wailea(coolest hotel on any of the hawaiin islands in my opinion), and of Israel. I also have some cool shots of palm springs and wherever else I've been, and I'll be sure to take pictures this summer!

--------------------
My dads car, Mercedes SL 550 roadster loaded with everything:

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2016 - 08:32 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css