HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

23 Pages V  « < 21 22 23  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Are They Going To/ Should They Produce Another F M A-1 Movie?, Sequel, Prequel, Midquel, Sidequel, or whole new FMA movie???
do you think they will produce some sequel to FMA the movie???
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 316
Guests cannot vote 
EniviD EiraM
post Nov 21 2009, 05:56 AM
Post #331

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 71,525

Produce a movie ?? puh--leezzzz ... Create the new series instead ! wink.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shanryelric
post Apr 24 2010, 05:41 AM
Post #332

Alchemists

Member No.: 71,970

this is an old, old, OLD thing, but I think it's good if the produce the sequel, or prequel. nah, I want a sequel instead. no, no action or anything, just a plain movie about the post CoS. what happened in Ed's life, Al's life, Roy's life, Winry's life when Ed and Al gone forever. from the first time the CoS ended until the WW2 and about ed and al's relationship on girls and how life goes on after that. when ed has children, when roy became fuhrer, when winry has husband.. etc.. ; w ; aaaaa i want it naooo

--------------------
Goodbye, Fullmetal Alchemist. Thanks for the memories.

-the manga, characters, story lines, the ending, the Brotherhood series, the first anime and the movie and all things related to it, are the only things that I will always love like how I love my own life.-

+Quote Post
lunneth
post Apr 25 2010, 02:39 AM
Post #333

Alchemists

Member No.: 43,587

HELL YES. i would want it to be a stand alone on the end of the manga though. i wouldn't want brotherhood to end on a cliff hanger that would be fulfilled by a film.

--------------------

persona rp: [url="http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12717"]
thankyou Arakawa sensei for the 9 years of awsome story lines, characters and plot twists that became Fullmetal Alchemist. it's been one hell of a ride :3

+Quote Post
shanryelric
post Apr 25 2010, 07:48 AM
Post #334

Alchemists

Member No.: 71,970

^hell yes. that's right. NO MORE CLIFFHANGER NOR BAD ENDING.

--------------------
Goodbye, Fullmetal Alchemist. Thanks for the memories.

-the manga, characters, story lines, the ending, the Brotherhood series, the first anime and the movie and all things related to it, are the only things that I will always love like how I love my own life.-

+Quote Post
Disasterpiece
post May 13 2010, 11:46 AM
Post #335

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,581

no. no no no no nazis or airplanes like the first one please laugh.gif

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

[credit goes to Aquarina :D]

+Quote Post
fmaexpert
post May 13 2010, 07:23 PM
Post #336

Citizen

Member No.: 58,781

i heard rumors that there mite b a fma brotherhood movie but idk how reliable those sources r

--------------------
my deviant: http://fmaxp3rt.deviantart.com/

my friend's blog (i said i would help her and advertising is helping~): click here! especially if you're a writer!

*insert awesome sig here*

+Quote Post
Tombow
post May 15 2010, 09:43 AM
Post #337

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (fmaexpert @ May 13 2010, 10:23 PM) *
i heard rumors that there mite b a fma brotherhood movie but idk how reliable those sources r

@fmaexpert - Nah, let's not spread rumors with unsubstantiated/unconfirm-able info like that on our site. smile.gif
But, if you would like to see the FMA:Brotherhood movie, we'd love to hear your thoughts. ^^ (Although, maybe we should open up a separate thread for that in FMA:Brotherhood anime forum, and keep this thread for FMA-1 movie discussions? If we do, we'll move thr posts to the new thread then. ^^)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Havanese
post May 15 2010, 07:36 PM
Post #338

Apprentice

Member No.: 53,239

No, they shouldn't. I think it would be completely unnecessary.

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post May 29 2010, 05:58 PM
Post #339

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

Ishval war movie!!!! Something revolving around the military characters! XD I love them all so much. I'd be happy with a movie like that. ^_~

--------------------

+Quote Post
xMinty
post Jun 18 2010, 05:55 PM
Post #340

Apprentice

Member No.: 74,457

I said no no no period. I dont think they should make a new movie all together, but should re-do the ending. I LOVE everything but the ending. its so sad and I feel really sorry for winry and there's a simple solution. they did NOT have to stay in germany. here's the simple steps of how they could stay on the alchemy side of the gate!:

1. al posses a metal suit of armor.
2. al sends that metal suit of armor over to germany.
3. the suit of armor closes the gate on the germany side.
4. al unposses the armor.
5. al's soul returns to his body.
6. ed and al close the gate on their side.

its so simple how did Bones miss that!!!!???
ed and al didn't have to stay at germany =/

--------------------

xhearter=my sister <3333
shinigami-sama ish my brother @w@

+Quote Post
Full Metal SHORT...
post Jun 28 2010, 12:53 AM
Post #341

Apprentice

Member No.: 74,454

They should definitely make a new movie! That would be truly amazing! I would scream with happiness!!

--------------------

OK, so I'm tall in real life... just imagine me as short... :)

+Quote Post
Misty- Nala
post Jul 20 2010, 11:19 AM
Post #342

Apprentice

Member No.: 64,416

QUOTE (xMinty @ Jun 19 2010, 03:55 AM) *
I said no no no period. I dont think they should make a new movie all together, but should re-do the ending. I LOVE everything but the ending. its so sad and I feel really sorry for winry and there's a simple solution. they did NOT have to stay in germany. here's the simple steps of how they could stay on the alchemy side of the gate!:

1. al posses a metal suit of armor.
2. al sends that metal suit of armor over to germany.
3. the suit of armor closes the gate on the germany side.
4. al unposses the armor.
5. al's soul returns to his body.
6. ed and al close the gate on their side.

its so simple how did Bones miss that!!!!???
ed and al didn't have to stay at germany =/

Wow, You did it! Now off to show the idea to Bones! biggrin.gif I mean, when you really think of it, the movie and the whole gate system is very simple. In anime one, there is no Truth yearning for pays and stuff. That's amazing!

QUOTE (Faithmemory @ Mar 10 2009, 05:24 PM) *
hmm~ I think they should make the continuation.. I was left hanging by the "how will they close the gate when they can't use Alchemy on that side of the world"

Yeah, I kept wondering that too. Maybe they used guns and those rockets Ed was building. Or maybe thye realized the same thing you did and just covered the gate with a cloth and walked away wistling, pretending that nothing happened. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 23 2010, 10:29 AM
Post #343

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

<Program Note>

QUOTE (Vika_tamaka @ Jul 23 2010, 11:54 AM) *
they are going to product a movie as following of "fma brotherhood".....

@'Vika_tamaka - Welcome to our board!
I moved your post to FMA:Brotherhood anime Movie Speculation Thread. Please join the discussions on the upcoming FMA:B movie there. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
lunneth
post Jul 26 2010, 04:10 AM
Post #344

Alchemists

Member No.: 43,587

@hand-made-city
I actually would've loved an ishbal civil war movie, or mabey even something like some of ed and al's earlier searches, after all we never did get to see anything from like when ed was just 13 or 14. in fact go read this fanfiction and say you wouldn't love to see it as a movie. I would have LOVED it if they had
here's the link guys: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3027907/1/%3Cb...ghtmare%3C_b%3E

--------------------

persona rp: [url="http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12717"]
thankyou Arakawa sensei for the 9 years of awsome story lines, characters and plot twists that became Fullmetal Alchemist. it's been one hell of a ride :3

+Quote Post
Raichi
post Aug 1 2010, 03:06 AM
Post #345

Citizen

Member No.: 74,870

Most likely the only thing they can do for a second FMA1 movie is... broadcast the time AL had spent as an alchemist and Edwards time in Londen, but what's the use? Both would be separated during the complete movie, Edward would be living a boring life learning... technical stuff.. and Alhponse would be using alchemy all by himself =.=;
Those two belong together, I wouldn't want to see a movie with them separated the entire time, or them ending up separated.

I was happy with the first ending because it was so imperfect. Animes with all happy endings and everyone happy give me a feeling as if something is missing. With the FMA1 ending I felt it was complete, them being together was all that mattered.

If they were to make a second FMA1 movie about them wanting to go back to their world there's a big chance I'll get that "incomplete feeling" in case the movie ends with everything perfect.

Besides, the fact that they came to "our" world gives little children hope, they'll be more likely to believe FMA really exists like Santaclaus. How else would there story be known in our world other then them bringing out a book?

The FMA1 series and final movie filled my heart with so many feelings I can't describe, it was very satisfying.

I simply thought the ending in brotherhood was cheap. I liked it, everything was great, but it was very cheap and gave me an incomplete feeling.

+Quote Post

23 Pages V  « < 21 22 23
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2016 - 07:47 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css