HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
black~hayate
post Sep 9 2009, 10:32 PM
Post #17791

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,859

QUOTE (amestris_star @ Sep 10 2009, 06:53 AM) *
As for Riza dying, let's not start with the negative vibes again please. Does good to no one.

OMG negative vibes X___X
If she will die, I will be pretty ... OMGSAAAAD
But then, it will be an interesting turn of the story =D.
I don't believe the spoilers yet. Let's wait~

(Oh no, bad Royai fans are flooding in the Royai forums about not trustful spoilers >D)

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fotia
post Sep 9 2009, 10:35 PM
Post #17792

Citizen

Member No.: 70,586

Note: Censoring because it includes my thoughts on Roy-opening-the-gate thing, which in turn hints towards Hawkeye's doom. Just doing it so you guys don't read it if you really don't want to.

Thing is, people are willing to do ANYTHING to get their loved ones back. The Elrics did human transmutation because they wanted Trisha back, even though they knew it was totally illegal and taboo [though, they were like, 4 or 5 years old. But they can do amazing alchemy! Argh, I'm just confusing myself]. Roy told Riza that he was "desperately putting the human transmutation theory" together in his head when he was standing in front of Hughes's grave. If killing Hughes didn't make Roy snap enough to open the gate, who knows what will?

@hand-made-city; I'm just glad she made it this far and had such a big role! In the first anime she wasn't called upon as important as the other characters. Such a shame. sad.gif

--------------------
[ ]

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Sep 9 2009, 10:41 PM
Post #17793

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

QUOTE (Fotia @ Sep 10 2009, 01:35 AM) *
@hand-made-city; I'm just glad she made it this far and had such a big role! In the first anime she wasn't called upon as important as the other characters. Such a shame. sad.gif

I know! It was criminal waste of a great character!!!

As for your theory on the human transmutation thing.. I believe there have been conversations here in the past that kind of talk around that sort of situation happening. For instance, Roy knows what Ed and Al went through.. he wants to bring back the dead, as he mentioned when Hughes died, but he knows his limits and that it would be impossible. Although this is the case, we don't actually know what Roy will do if Riza were to......... ohh I can't say it! >_<

--------------------

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Sep 9 2009, 11:34 PM
Post #17794

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

Seeing as how Ed is right there with him, he won't be able to try and bring her back without Ed putting up a fight, because Ed knows it truly is impossible to being back the dead(remember when he dug up "Trisha's" grave).

--------------------

+Quote Post
_Jelly
post Sep 10 2009, 02:06 AM
Post #17795

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 31,991

If Riza were to be killed, I highly doubt that he'd open the gate. Roy's not that weak, though we'd like to think he is.

I'm gonna be evil and say I honestly don't mind if Riza dies... usually something insanely romantic comes up when a character in a pairing dies. smile.gif

"NO I LOVE U DONT DIE PLZZZZZZZ"

That's right... I'm putting Royai before the actual characters involved. I'm so heartless.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Turdaewen
post Sep 10 2009, 05:42 AM
Post #17796

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,395

Yeah... we have discussed that too many times, already. And ALL those arguments have been mentioned at least a couple of times.
I have to say, yet again, that I do not think 'Roy loving Riza' would make him open the Portal. For all the reasons already mentioned and, also, because it wouldn't justify to do the same thing twice to Roy's character. Why whould he try to ressurect Riza when he didn't do that it Hughes? Moreover, knowing that the enemy wanted him to? Moreover, it would be sorta uneven to make Roy go through that. He's probably the character with most emotional blows throughout the manga: Hughes, than Havoc, them loosing his subordinates, than the whole deal with Envy (which happened, only a few months ago)...
Killing Riza would be a sort of a final blow on both their characters: they would be ruined for anything else, in a sense.

Considering that Riza is one of Arakawa's favorite characters, I really don't see that happening, however 'possible' or 'probable' that must seem. And, also, (considering what happened on chapter 99, through the spoilers), I don't think any 'good guy' would die so soon.

I would really make me be disappointed in Arakawa if she was so 'predictable' as to use such a lame plot on Riza/Roy... sad.gif

--------------------

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth I, while living, have conquered the universe"
Faust, Göethe

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Sep 10 2009, 06:49 AM
Post #17797

State Alchemist (Major)

Looks like our Hawkeye won't die yet. Dunno. At least the spoilers aren't telling us anything about her.

--------------------

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
Turdaewen
post Sep 10 2009, 07:51 AM
Post #17798

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,395

No.. she won't... XD Not yet, at least. She's there, on the last page of the chapter XD

--------------------

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth I, while living, have conquered the universe"
Faust, Göethe

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Sep 10 2009, 08:11 AM
Post #17799

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE (Turdaewen @ Sep 10 2009, 04:51 PM) *
No.. she won't... XD Not yet, at least. She's there, on the last page of the chapter XD

I don't know if this is the last page. I didn't found the logo that's shown on every last page. Maybe because I'm stupid, but I checked.

--------------------

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
rinoaebastel
post Sep 10 2009, 08:41 AM
Post #17800

Apprentice

Member No.: 69,455

lol...again this topic of deaths? well i just hope it will not come true and if yes... i think people will be a little mad and do bad things but...if this happens i want to belive that roy will bring her back without being an homunculos or other weird thing why i think that? because he lost a lot and he don't want to lose more.

Ot: well (maybe this cheer a little)... I finish another fancomic/doujin if you want to take a look here is it (remember im not good, people can made better but i enjoy doing them tongue.gif) And the summary is... mmm let's see... it's the lost time that they have between the chapter 95 and chapter 98. I felt like something was missing and i wanted to do it (i warn that it's so much fluffy and completely a dream because this will never happen or well...who knows lol) http://rinoaebastel.deviantart.com/art/Unt...age-1-133866985

thanks @Causmicfire and @jacksparrow for the birthday congrats xD

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Sep 10 2009, 12:55 PM
Post #17801

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Well, I'm glad that it's looking like our favorite couple lives through the chapter. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I really think that, as important but not completely main characters, they've been put through the wringer too many times to make things turn out badly for them. But that could just be me. sad.gif

rinoaebastel--Nice comic! I love the fluff!

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Alzea
post Sep 10 2009, 01:38 PM
Post #17802

Alchemists

Member No.: 54,118

Argh, don't even tell me, this chapter....darn, I hope she won't die, I agree with jacksparrow589 but still, who knows, Arakawa is unpredictable and Father still needs sacrifices, so there are two questions - how Roy is going to open the gate or if he won't be a sacrifice in the end who is going to be? Still people on 2chan were saying that something might happen to Fuu and Riza, Fuu is dead so... Honestly, I hate when we're starting this topic about Riza, but now it's worse since this time we're starting it because it actually might happen

rinoaebastel, this cheered me up a bit, thanks~! ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Sep 10 2009, 01:51 PM
Post #17803

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

Whenever we get spoiler pics for an upcoming chapter with Roy and Riza, this thread really booms. I feel like we are getting close to the end of the manga, and I feel like Arakawa is running out of time to have Roy and Riza have the ultimate moment of them confessing their love. But I will try not to believe that.

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Sep 10 2009, 02:00 PM
Post #17804

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 67,594

Thing is, she and Roy went through so much sh*t that it would be totally unfair for them to go through so much pain again.

Roy and Riza, especially Roy of course, have already gone through the pain of losing a very close friend. Just imagine if Roy himself has to lose his half, I mean... he'd be downright destroyed. How about his goal? Wow, rebuilding a country would be yes, feasible, but... empty maybe? I'd be truly empty if I lose my other half at the very end of the road we walked through together. It would be friggin' unfair and it would feel bloody pointless. I know it'll be yet another month of rife speculation of whether Riza will die and stuff like that, and trust me, I will try to keep out of it as much as possible if it's going to be that way (and I can safely add that Kale thinks of this issue just like I do).

And thanks jacksparrow589, I really wanted to hear a similar opinion to mine on the matter.

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
Kaori Ayanami
post Sep 10 2009, 02:10 PM
Post #17805

Apprentice

Member No.: 70,575

I think that if one or both of them were to be abducted, killed, etc., we would have the scans by now. We have Fuu's, etc., already. If anything, the spoilers point to the opposite conclusion: Roy is there after Ed was abducted by a Truth-like eye. Riza is there, too. So if anything happens to them, it will be later. At next chapter, at most.

Besides, as we have seen from the scans, the confirmed sacrifices were the ones abducted. Roy wasn't confirmed, and wasn't abducted either. On top of that, their involvement with the evil plot of Father, (the abductions, so far), have been in a forced way. Hell, they didn't even do a thing for that to happen. So, no point in thinking Roy would risk to open the door for Riza or something, because it would be against his will.

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2016 - 04:38 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css