HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

113 Pages V  « < 104 105 106 107 108 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA-2 Official Jp Web-site Watch, And Other "FMA-2 Related News" Around The Web, Please post info & news! Spoiler Warning, including series fin
Rating 5 V
Kale Mustang
post Jul 19 2010, 10:23 PM
Post #1576

Major General

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,527

Yes I'm aware that I've been MIA from the board for quite the while, but should anyone want scans... I can do them.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rzerox21xx
post Jul 20 2010, 02:12 AM
Post #1577

Alchemists

Member No.: 69,867

QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Jul 19 2010, 11:23 PM) *
Yes I'm aware that I've been MIA from the board for quite the while, but should anyone want scans... I can do them.

That would be awesome if we can see the scans, through the board or PM?

+Quote Post
shanryelric
post Jul 20 2010, 02:49 AM
Post #1578

Alchemists

Member No.: 71,970

QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Jul 20 2010, 12:23 PM) *

GYAAA I WANT THE SCANS OAO
what's the title? wanna buy it too. thanks fpr sharing~!

--------------------
Goodbye, Fullmetal Alchemist. Thanks for the memories.

-the manga, characters, story lines, the ending, the Brotherhood series, the first anime and the movie and all things related to it, are the only things that I will always love like how I love my own life.-

+Quote Post
LooneyLolita
post Jul 20 2010, 03:29 AM
Post #1579

Citizen

Member No.: 71,261

QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Jul 19 2010, 11:23 PM) *

waaah, it chould be so awesome if you scanned them ;w;

--------------------
My DA

+Quote Post
Kasumisty
post Jul 20 2010, 09:15 AM
Post #1580

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 59,111

I don't know if all of them has been posted, but there are HQ Animedia 8 scans:

http://i27.tinypic.com/zj6sgp.jpg
http://i30.tinypic.com/nxnko2.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/14j9ul3.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/161jdb5.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/dxi8h0.jpg
http://i30.tinypic.com/2vmtypu.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/4rc32q.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/312b884.jpg

--------------------
Due to the cancellation of the end of FMA, Kasumisty must think of new signature.

It may take a while.

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 20 2010, 09:42 AM
Post #1581

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Thank you, Kasumisty!!! And, yes, JACKPOT!! This is the interview I was looking for!!!
Thank you so much for finding it!!! happy.gif

It's the interview Amber talked about on her page. It's the interview of Arakawa-sensei conducted after both FMA manga and FMA:Brotherhood have completed. And, Amber's translation had some ambiguous part, and I wanted to read the raw to find out myself. ^^

Here are some quick translations (partially paraphrased) on the part of that interview that concerns the possibility (if any) on "sequel":

Q (by intervewer) Is FMA really over?

Arakawa: Eh?! (Note: Eh?! as in "what are you talking about?!" kind of way) Yes, it has been completed!

Q But, ... (can't show this part since this is episode 64 Spoiler) ... Doesn't that mean you have certain story ideas [for the sequel, etc] in your head? (heavily paraphrased to skip episode 64 spoiler Xp)

Arakawa: (can't show this part since this is episode 64 Spoiler) No, I don't have any such story ideas in my head. (laugh) (heavily paraphrased to skip episode 64 spoiler Xp) As for Ed and Al, I feel I have completed my story telling for them. I feel fine for Roy also. But, if we were to create any spin-off... (and she talks about some spin-off story idea with Grumman, Roy, and Olivier... ) (heavily paraphrased to skip episode 64 spoiler Xp)

Q. Well then, while we all dream of seeing such spin-off... would you please tell the final message to the readers (of this magazine interview, i.e. FMA fans)....?

Arakawa: Well, there is no such plan to create a spin-off with such storyline at the moment. (laugh)
I feel very fortunate, and it makes me very happy to see that FMA has been loved so much by many fans. (can't show this part since this is episode 64 Spoiler)
When I write/draw my manga, I create it in a such way that there are things you will discover and realize [only if you go back and] reading it the second time. For both FMA:Brotherhood anime and FMA manga, I think if you go back and read/view again from the beginning, you will probably find the new pleasure and new discoveries. Please go over again and enjoy them again.

..Arakawa also talks about her fav scenes from the "Promised Day" arc in FMA:B anime, etc. I will try to come back and translate these later. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cece
post Jul 21 2010, 12:51 PM
Post #1582

Apprentice

Member No.: 48,077

QUOTE (Tombow @ Jul 20 2010, 12:42 PM) *
Thank you, Kasumisty!!! And, yes, JACKPOT!! This is the interview I was looking for!!!
Thank you so much for finding it!!! happy.gif

It's the interview Amber talked about on her page. It's the interview of Arakawa-sensei conducted after both FMA manga and FMA:Brotherhood have completed. And, Amber's translation had some ambiguous part, and I wanted to read the raw to find out myself. ^^

Here are some quick translations (partially paraphrased) on the part of that interview that concerns the possibility (if any) on "sequel":

Q (by intervewer) Is FMA really over?

Arakawa: Eh?! (Note: Eh?! as in "what are you talking about?!" kind of way) Yes, it has been completed!

Q But, ... (can't show this part since this is episode 64 Spoiler) ... Doesn't that mean you have certain story ideas [for the sequel, etc] in your head? (heavily paraphrased to skip episode 64 spoiler Xp)

Arakawa: (can't show this part since this is episode 64 Spoiler) No, I don't have any such story ideas in my head. (laugh) (heavily paraphrased to skip episode 64 spoiler Xp) As for Ed and Al, I feel I have completed my story telling for them. I feel fine for Roy also. But, if we were to create any spin-off... (and she talks about some spin-off story idea with Grumman, Roy, and Olivier... ) (heavily paraphrased to skip episode 64 spoiler Xp)

Q. Well then, while we all dream of seeing such spin-off... would you please tell the final message to the readers (of this magazine interview, i.e. FMA fans)....?

Arakawa: Well, there is no such plan to create a spin-off with such storyline at the moment. (laugh)
I feel very fortunate, and it makes me very happy to see that FMA has been loved so much by many fans. (can't show this part since this is episode 64 Spoiler)
When I write/draw my manga, I create it in a such way that there are things you will discover and realize [only if you go back and] reading it the second time. For both FMA:Brotherhood anime and FMA manga, I think if you go back and read/view again from the beginning, you will probably find the new pleasure and new discoveries. Please go over again and enjoy them again.

..Arakawa also talks about her fav scenes from the "Promised Day" arc in FMA:B anime, etc. I will try to come back and translate these later. ^^

Awww...Tombow please translate what she says. I really want to know what she said in the interview. sad.gif. Can't we once...just once let people be spoiled?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 21 2010, 01:15 PM
Post #1583

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (Cece @ Jul 21 2010, 03:51 PM) *
Awww...Tombow please translate what she says. I really want to know what she said in the interview. sad.gif. Can't we once...just once let people be spoiled?

@Cece - I hear you. ^^ I have to take care of some other stuff, but when I get the chance I will post the translations (with spoiler contents included) on Reflections: For Those Who Had Watched Episode 64 (japanese/subbed), Your General Thourhgt On The Fma:b Series. On The Series Being Concluded, Etc. (Yes, it's one of "FMA series final spoiler designated" threads. ^^)

(I choose this thread because her interview is about part FMA manga, and part FMA:Brotherhood anime, and since the above thread is currently hardly being utilized. XD)

ETA: Cece, I'm still taken up by other board stuff, besides being very sick with Summer cold and fever... but I will get back to it as soon as get these stuff done. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kasumisty
post Jul 26 2010, 08:38 AM
Post #1584

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 59,111

New FMA:B guidebook:

Will cost 980 yens.

New postcard book:

Will cost 800 yens.

From Tieba Baidu.

--------------------
Due to the cancellation of the end of FMA, Kasumisty must think of new signature.

It may take a while.

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Jul 26 2010, 08:39 AM
Post #1585

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

Those are awesome! The second one especially.

Thanks, Kasumisty!

--------------------

+Quote Post
RaphieL
post Jul 26 2010, 03:21 PM
Post #1586

Citizen

Member No.: 69,755

This might be the wrong place but:
I came back from SDCC and they had a FMA manga/Brotherhut booth Interesting enought to see:

Link for video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_rUjPax7YM

--------------------

Hagane no reinkinjutsushi Fullmetal alchemist 2001-2010

+Quote Post
rzerox21xx
post Jul 26 2010, 03:34 PM
Post #1587

Alchemists

Member No.: 69,867

QUOTE (RaphieL @ Jul 26 2010, 04:21 PM) *
I came back from SDCC and they had a FMA manga/Brotherhut booth Interesting enought to see:

Dude??? Arakawa was there??? in sdcc???

+Quote Post
Megabyte117
post Jul 26 2010, 06:26 PM
Post #1588

Citizen

Member No.: 61,530

QUOTE (RaphieL @ Jul 26 2010, 04:21 PM) *

Very cool! Saw the video, and the display with all the volumes and miscellaneous books was sweet. biggrin.gif Nice booth.

+Quote Post
RaphieL
post Jul 27 2010, 02:55 AM
Post #1589

Citizen

Member No.: 69,755

I wish! She always does Special Artworks for SDCC:
2007:

2009:

I'm unsure about 2008, though.

--------------------

Hagane no reinkinjutsushi Fullmetal alchemist 2001-2010

+Quote Post
allykatty1
post Jul 27 2010, 01:09 PM
Post #1590

Apprentice

Member No.: 42,571

QUOTE (RaphieL @ Jul 27 2010, 02:55 AM) *

I wish! She always does Special Artworks for SDCC:

I'm unsure about 2008, though.

Here's 2008! I love going to Comic-Con. happy.gif I was quite pleased with Square Enix's FMA display this year.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  IMG_0822.JPG ( 457K ) Number of downloads: 113

+Quote Post

113 Pages V  « < 104 105 106 107 108 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2016 - 10:06 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css