HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Arakawa's Other Works! (Juushin Enbu, Raiden-18, and more!) Arakawa has other awesome works beside FMA!, Moving some posts from this thread to relevant threads below :)
Rating 5 V
Tombow
post Mar 5 2007, 08:13 AM
Post #106

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@Shirokage - Thank you so much for all your hard work for keeping up this one and the other two threads!! Highly appreciated!! happy.gif

I'm catching up with Juushin Enbu!! Thank you, CSakuraS!! ^^

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shirokage
post Mar 6 2007, 06:43 PM
Post #107

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,451

@Tombow
Just doing my bit for the FMA fandom. There isn't much else that I can offer apart from my (crappy) translating skills. And I still need to get the two Raiden 18 one-shots up.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Aug 30 2007, 01:00 AM
Post #108

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

QUOTE(Gukumatz @ Aug 29 2007, 02:08 PM) *
And here's chapter 2 raw of Demons of Shanghai. I was browsing through old posts and I saw people say they only had the Chinese scanlation.

$&#^($*&^$(%^!&*$%!#^*&$*#%(^&^$(# *steals Riza's gun and shoots*

http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...showtopic=11183

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Jun 22 2008, 04:01 PM
Post #109

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 35,674

There will be a few images along with the translation, but honestly what's stopping you from finding copies of these works yourself if you want to see the whole thing?

French, don't speak japanese and certainly have gotten accustomed to find everything easily on Internet (and here I was some weeks ago bashing that behaviour... I'm such a hypocrit!) laugh.gif

But if you only intented to translate some pages and give us the pages that go with the translation, then I'm all fine with it. It just that I don't see the point of reading a translation for something you can't see... okay, just accept my apologies before I burry myself even deeper!

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 10 2008, 07:29 AM
Post #110

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@jayjay210 - I understand completely!! ^^
I'm very glad to meet another who cares about Arakawa's work!! *hugs!*
I wish I could help you with your project, but I'm quite occupied with some other stuff now, and I probably shouldn't extend myself any farther at the moment. Sorry... sad.gif

But, as far as I know, there are couple of members who are (I think) Japanese, and their English is very good also. In addition, AA Battery is good at translating Japanese (and Chinese.)
Oh, and her friend, Shirokage also. And Sensenic in Europe can translate Japanese very well.
Oh and, Reika, also in Spain, she keeps saying she is not good, but I think she can translate if she can take time. ..I will list more as I remember more members who can read Japanese. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
bluwim
post Jul 10 2008, 09:03 AM
Post #111

Citizen

Member No.: 45,349

I'm very interested in this translation too. I'm spanish and I translate every month the chapters of FMA into spanish with Hagane no Fansub (well, we are one boy and me ^^).

Also, all by myself, I've translated other Arakawa's works, like stray dog or shanghai youmakoukai, and the juushin enbu's project has been always in my mind, only I haven't found one person thay could translate JE into english... I'm very "obsessed" with Arakawa too. I love all her drawings!!! Not only FMA.

I could help with the english editing, jayjay210, if your team have more projects wink.gif (by the way, i hope that you enjoy the raws ^^)

--------------------

.:Hagane no Fansub:.

+Quote Post
jayjay210
post Jul 10 2008, 11:49 AM
Post #112

Citizen

Member No.: 49,335

QUOTE("Tombow")
I wish I could help you with your project, but I'm quite occupied with some other stuff now, and I probably shouldn't extend myself any farther at the moment. Sorry...

No problem, I understand. Personnally, I have many projects in my life, like working, building websites, writing and others. I am only the negotiator in this affair ^^
Thank you very much for this members list, I got it wink.gif
At this moment, I try to enter in contact with ZOMGFTA, for the using of the firts three chapters (and may be a future collaboration on Juushin Enbu ? I hope!! ) I keep you up-to-date on the sequel!!

QUOTE("bluwin")
I'm very "obsessed" with Arakawa too. I love all her drawings!!! Not only FMA.

It's a very good obsession ^^
I got your proposition, may be we will need your team, or if that applies not to it, we can envisage a collaboration between our teams and we give you the english translations.
( <Flood : You can contact me if you want at this mailbox : shamballa-alchemist@hotmail.fr Stop flood> )

Enjoy all wink.gif

--------------------
THE FIRST FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST'S FRENCH WEBSITE!!
http://shamballaalchemist.free.fr

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Jul 11 2008, 12:59 AM
Post #113

State Alchemist (Major)

At this moment, I try to enter in contact with ZOMGFTA, for the using of the firts three chapters (and may be a future collaboration on Juushin Enbu ? I hope!! ) I keep you up-to-date on the sequel!!

Don't do anything if you don't have a collaboration somewhere for the chapters after the thirs, I mean the first three chapters are already translated both in english and frensh!

+Quote Post
Sensenic
post Jul 14 2008, 08:14 AM
Post #114

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 11,694

QUOTE(Tombow @ Jul 10 2008, 04:29 PM) *
And Sensenic in Europe can translate Japanese very well.

Ah, I'm flattered shy.gif
But I'm afraid I'm not at the level yet. I've roughly translated a few things, such as yonkomas and short things the like.
Translating "for real" would require a lot of time for me (lotsa checking kanjis and dictionaries 'n stuff), which I currently don't have. sleep.gif

In fact I would want to start practicing, and I haven't been able precisely due to that. sleep.gif
[offtopic]For the record: I'd like to do Naoki Urasawa's Happy, which is currently only less-than-half scanlated in English, and the project not abandoned but advancing at the speed of a tetraplegic tortoise, and Grappler Baki, for the lulz with some friends, but it's ginormous. [/offtopic]

Also, I'm Spanish, je ne parle pas français. happy.gif;

--------------------
貧乳神・・・

+Quote Post
jayjay210
post Jul 14 2008, 08:50 AM
Post #115

Citizen

QUOTE("Sensenic")
Also, I'm Spanish, je ne parle pas français.

An other spanish fan of Hagaren ? Great, pleased to meet you, it's very interested to see FMA has succeded in Spain too wink.gif
This is a world success for Arakawa-sensei cool.gif

QUOTE("Sensenic")
But I'm afraid I'm not at the level yet. I've roughly translated a few things, such as yonkomas and short things the like. Translating "for real" would require a lot of time for me (lotsa checking kanjis and dictionaries 'n stuff), which I currently don't have.

Okay ^^
In any case, I think I will try to recruit not one translator, but many others, because I know that translating is very hard and you spend lot of time in this work. If you want to try with we, you can. Tombow too, if we can translate three-five pages by chapter of Juushin Enbu, he can wink.gif
And I have to congratulate Tombow for his translation of FMA chapters!! It's very good!! cool.gif

QUOTE("Sannom")
Don't do anything if you don't have a collaboration somewhere for the chapters after the thirs, I mean the first three chapters are already translated both in english and frensh!

Déjà en français ? Vraiment ? Par qui ? Cette information m'a complètement échappé ^^
J'attends de toute façon d'avoir constitué une équipe pour travailler sur Juushin Enbu, donc d'avoir recruter des traducteurs anglo-japonais avant que la team ne commence quoi que ce soit. Logique tu me diras...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sannom
post Jul 14 2008, 09:06 AM
Post #116

State Alchemist (Major)

Déjà en français ? Vraiment ? Par qui ? Cette information m'a complètement échappé ^^

666 Team. I think I talked of them on Shamballa, they had a partnership with another website but this one went done and they haven't done anything since.

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Jul 14 2008, 12:35 PM
Post #117

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

Please refrain from posting in a different language, jayjay, I can't friggin read it, and I'm sure many others can't. This is an English forum, after all.

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
jayjay210
post Jul 15 2008, 01:01 AM
Post #118

Citizen

QUOTE("AA battery")
Please refrain from posting in a different language, jayjay, I can't friggin read it, and I'm sure many others can't. This is an English forum, after all.

Oops, I'm sorry ^^

J'attends de toute façon d'avoir constitué une équipe pour travailler sur Juushin Enbu, donc d'avoir recruter des traducteurs anglo-japonais avant que la team ne commence quoi que ce soit. Logique tu me diras...

The translation :
Already in french ? Really ? What's team ? I haven't this information ^^
I wait in any case to create a team to work on Juushin Enbu, so to recruit japanese speakers before my team begin to work... (It's an evidence, not ?)

QUOTE("Sannom")
666 Team. I think I talked of them on Shamballa, they had a partnership with another website but this one went done and they haven't done anything since.

Okay, I have seen their works, they only do the three first chapters. For Shamballa Alchemist, like we want to scantrad Juushin, I think it's normal to translate the three first chapters too (and I wait the reply of ZOMGFTA to get permission of using thier translations)

@ AA battery : Are you interested by this project ? Do you want to help us to translate Juushin Enbu in english, permitting to publish english releases ? (and french releases for us of course ^^) According to Tombow, you are a very good translator. I try to recruit not one but many translators, so in this way you will not have to translate all the chapter if you want.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bluwim
post Jul 15 2008, 04:45 AM
Post #119

Citizen

Member No.: 45,349

It's good that there are people who is interested in the project, it's a pity that Juushin enbu is so forgotten ^^

Sensenic, i don't know if you know me, i'm spanish too and i translate and editing the chapters of FMA into spanish. It'd be great if you can to collaborate with the french team and the team of mine ^^ (both of us will work together for editing, in a future, the chapters of Juushin enbu into english).

--------------------

.:Hagane no Fansub:.

+Quote Post
Sensenic
post Jul 15 2008, 03:22 PM
Post #120

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 11,694

QUOTE(bluwim @ Jul 15 2008, 01:45 PM) *
It's good that there are people who is interested in the project, it's a pity that Juushin enbu is so forgotten ^^

Sensenic, i don't know if you know me, i'm spanish too and i translate and editing the chapters of FMA into spanish. It'd be great if you can to collaborate with the french team and the team of mine ^^ (both of us will work together for editing, in a future, the chapters of Juushin enbu into english).

I'm afraid I don't know you... /(;n_n)

And, well, as I said I don't have much time and (should have said that from the beginning >_< ) I'm not particularly interested in Juushin to begin with. In fact it's the only manga from Arakawa sensei that hasn't got me hooked, even if I followed it for a while... Seemed too standard shonen stuff.
So I guess I'll refuse your offer.

Mis disculpas. sleep.gif

--------------------
貧乳神・・・

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 08:55 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css