HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Which Final Fantasy Boss (in Your Opinion)is The Best?
Rating 3 V
Which Final Fantasy Boss is the best?
Which one is the best?
Sephiroth [ 10 ] ** [35.71%]
Ultimecia [ 4 ] ** [14.29%]
Sin,(Aka The Final Aeon) [ 4 ] ** [14.29%]
Necron [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Shu-yin [ 1 ] ** [3.57%]
Other [ 9 ] ** [32.14%]
Total Votes: 31

wolfy519
post Feb 27 2006, 11:12 PM
Post #1

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,034

Just thinking and to anyones opinion,Who do you think is the best Final Fantasy boss? I think Sephiroth is the best.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Sin Envy
post Feb 27 2006, 11:14 PM
Post #2

Citizen

Member No.: 30,944

I voted for Ultimecia.

+Quote Post
Carnal Malefacto...
post Feb 28 2006, 02:34 AM
Post #3

Gallery Mod Emeritus

From: In your daughter's bedroom, chanting lines from the Necrololicon
Member No.: 526

Out of those, Sephy. Overall, Kefka.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kyros
post Feb 28 2006, 02:55 PM
Post #4

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 22,189

Oh boy it's another thread for annoying FFVII fanboys to go omgbigswordsephypwnyay when he sucks as a villain. He's just some stupid emo kid that took 3 seconds to kill. Out of those I like Sin the best but only because (FFX end spoiler)[spoiler]It's Jecht when you fight it.[/spoiler]. I would have to say that Kefka is the best FF villain of all time and I doubt there will ever be better much less anyone that will be in the same league as him.

--------------------

+Quote Post
wolfy519
post Feb 28 2006, 03:34 PM
Post #5

Apprentice

QUOTE(Kyros @ Feb 28 2006, 02:40 PM) [snapback]356356[/snapback]

Oh boy it's another thread for annoying FFVII fanboys to go omgbigswordsephypwnyay when he sucks as a villain. He's just some stupid emo kid that took 3 seconds to kill. Out of those I like Sin the best but only because (FFX end spoiler)[spoiler]It's Jecht when you fight it.[/spoiler]. I would have to say that Kefka is the best FF villain of all time and I doubt there will ever be better much less anyone that will be in the same league as him.
For one this isnt a FFVII Topic so how can I be a fanboy when all i do is like the villain of the game,second why do you care if people like Sephiroth?,and third how is he emo hes insane not emo? huh.gif

+Quote Post
Automne
post Feb 28 2006, 04:07 PM
Post #6

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 13,171

QUOTE(Kyros @ Feb 28 2006 @ 02:40 PM)
Oh boy it's another thread for annoying FFVII fanboys to go omgbigswordsephypwnyay when he sucks as a villain. He's just some stupid emo kid that took 3 seconds to kill.

What a nice way for putting an opinion; intelligently and without generalizing! rolleyes.gif (Feel the sarcasm here?) An emo kid that took three seconds to kill? Good for you if you beat him so easily! Sephiroth is a pretty deep character. I'm not gonna write an essay. If you don't like him, that's your opinion, but I don't think that coming here just to say 'he sucks!' will make other people take you seriously. And what's with the all 'annoying FFVII fanboys' comment? First, this is a thread to vote for your favorite FF villain. Who talked about fanboyism? And has anyone ever told you you were just as annoying, coming in every FF threads to say how much you thought FF IX was awful and often getting off topic?

But yeah, to re get on topic: I didn't vote yet but I think I'm gonna chose Darkness (don't really remember if this is the right name), this fight really surprised me because I thought Kuja would be the only one. Darkness has always been pretty hard to beat for me, even when my characters were at 'top levels', amazing powers he had. I didn't play FF6 for a long time but, from what I remember of Kefka, he was pretty funny before the final fight that was quite annoying to me because it was very long (Nothing like Ultimecia from FF8 though).

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR

+Quote Post
Carnal Malefacto...
post Feb 28 2006, 04:28 PM
Post #7

Gallery Mod Emeritus

From: In your daughter's bedroom, chanting lines from the Necrololicon
Member No.: 526

QUOTE(Kyros @ Feb 28 2006, 04:40 PM) [snapback]356356[/snapback]

You're a dumbass. Jecht/Sin went down just as quickly if you had supercharged aeons, too.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kyros
post Mar 1 2006, 08:48 AM
Post #8

I didn't up any of my aeons stats though. Boss fights aren't hard either no matter who they are unless their extra ones (excluding ozma from FFIX who sucked). Plus, there have been millions of polls like this and they're all flooded by sephy fanboys >.>; Most of them just have to include his crappy sword for a reason they like him. I think the guy's a moron.

Ultimecia was pretty awesome. The way FFVIII made it so the enemy leveled up with your characters made the fight slightly harder. I still don't like the way a lot of people depended on holy war trials and heros by the end of the game though. I've never used either one of those and I've played through a few times.

Necron did next to nothing unless it was behind the scenes then suddenly came out at the end and went "yo kill me cuz kuja sucks as a boss" and he wasn't any different. Of course, FFIX's my least fav of the whole FF series so that doesn't help either.

Yes Bacon I know Sin wasn't anything special to beat, but I found all the others to be pushovers too so oh well *shrugs* Plus, I don't like Sin himself, I just thought Jecht was cool. His boss music pwned too ^^

I found Shuyin to be an idiot. He goes crazy cuz him and his gf dies wtf. She's fine and only wants him to rest in peace but instead he goes off and gets all emo without thinking about what she really wants >.>;

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Sin Envy
post Mar 1 2006, 06:11 PM
Post #9

Citizen

Alright, lets just get back on topic and forget all this I hate him/her for this reason crap, ok?

+Quote Post
Kyros
post Mar 1 2006, 09:05 PM
Post #10

How is explaining my thought process and analysis of the villains directly brought up in the topic not on topic? O.o

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fayth Prophecy
post Mar 1 2006, 09:16 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 12,992

QUOTE(Kyros @ Feb 28 2006, 02:40 PM) [snapback]356356[/snapback]

I like Kefka also. The others sucked unlike him, except Sin, besides the whole fact that you stated, Kyros.

+Quote Post
The Sin Envy
post Mar 1 2006, 09:43 PM
Post #12

Citizen

QUOTE(Kyros @ Mar 1 2006, 09:50 PM) [snapback]356973[/snapback]

How is explaining my thought process and analysis of the villains directly brought up in the topic not on topic? O.o
Because your repeating yourself. Know one cares if you hate Sephiroth, this isn't a "Why do you love or hate Sephiroth" thread.

+Quote Post
wolfy519
post Mar 1 2006, 09:45 PM
Post #13

Apprentice

Hey just wondering a bunch of people have been saying Kefka and just wanted to know if FFVI is a good game or not cause i have not played it yet so i was just wondering so mabey i could buy it?

+Quote Post
Kyros
post Mar 2 2006, 08:04 AM
Post #14

QUOTE(The Sin Envy @ Mar 1 2006, 11:28 PM) [snapback]356993[/snapback]

QUOTE(Kyros @ Mar 1 2006, 09:50 PM) [snapback]356973[/snapback]

Because your repeating yourself. Know one cares if you hate Sephiroth, this isn't a "Why do you love or hate Sephiroth" thread.

*looks at post* sure, talking about everybody on the list is screaming "I hate Sephiroth." Whatever you say >.>;

Also, FFVI is easily one of the best of the series. You can get it with FF Anthologies for ps or just wait for it to come out for gba.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Automne
post Mar 2 2006, 01:38 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 13,171

QUOTE(Kyros Posted Yesterday @ 08:33 AM)
I didn't up any of my aeons stats though. Boss fights aren't hard either no matter who they are unless their extra ones (excluding ozma from FFIX who sucked). Plus, there have been millions of polls like this and they're all flooded by sephy fanboys >.>; Most of them just have to include his crappy sword for a reason they like him. I think the guy's a moron.

Ultimecia was pretty awesome. The way FFVIII made it so the enemy leveled up with your characters made the fight slightly harder. I still don't like the way a lot of people depended on holy war trials and heros by the end of the game though. I've never used either one of those and I've played through a few times.

Necron did next to nothing unless it was behind the scenes then suddenly came out at the end and went "yo kill me cuz kuja sucks as a boss" and he wasn't any different. Of course, FFIX's my least fav of the whole FF series so that doesn't help either.

Yes Bacon I know Sin wasn't anything special to beat, but I found all the others to be pushovers too so oh well *shrugs* Plus, I don't like Sin himself, I just thought Jecht was cool. His boss music pwned too ^^

I found Shuyin to be an idiot. He goes crazy cuz him and his gf dies wtf. She's fine and only wants him to rest in peace but instead he goes off and gets all emo without thinking about what she really wants >.>;

Your arguments and 'analysis' of the villains are not convincing at all, and it would be a waste of time trying to discuss them. rolleyes.gif

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 03:34 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css