Reply to this topicStart new topic
Cows...?, ...riding fire trucks?!
Shiroi
post Mar 31 2005, 11:55 PM
Post #16

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 691

I thought the cow was amusing. ^^; Or at least as amusing as it can seem when you're being chased by a handful of chimeras. It was a self-insertion on Arakawa's part, but she needs more credit!

...Now if we're talking about useless transmuted objects, please explain to me the value of a pogo-stick. -____-;;;
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kurai_Eymru
post Apr 1 2005, 07:52 AM
Post #17

Citizen

Member No.: 9,775

Well Actully in the broken angel game there is a time you create something that looks like a Cow and does blow bubbles but its not a flesh and blood one if you thinking that and Fire trucks? wtf is with that I dont remeber seeing any of those.....

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Kurai_Eymru
post Apr 1 2005, 07:58 AM
Post #18

Citizen

Member No.: 9,775

Oh I also wanted to know did anyone else see the Words "FAKE" on the Dummy Ed's you can make? Its hilarious, but its kinda sad that the military guys cant read! 12 year olds and now this...officers that cant read!but still its funny to watch them hit at it tell it changes. Another thing you know how you can make those thing in a split second right? Ypu can make right infront of the enemy and it still hits the fake something is wrong.....or basically almost everyone in the military are loseing it or are already insane..

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
AnimeMonster
post Apr 1 2005, 10:32 PM
Post #19

Citizen

Member No.: 10,615

Oh I also wanted to know did anyone else see the Words "FAKE" on the Dummy Ed's you can make? Its hilarious, but its kinda sad that the military guys cant read! 12 year olds and now this...officers that cant read!but still its funny to watch them hit at it tell it changes. Another thing you know how you can make those thing in a split second right? Ypu can make right infront of the enemy and it still hits the fake something is wrong.....or basically almost everyone in the military are loseing it or are already insane..

Yeah, I noticed that. It was funny watching Armstrong and Roy go after it while I ran around in circles, just because I could.

...Now if we're talking about useless transmuted objects, please explain to me the value of a pogo-stick. -____-;;;

Yes, the pogo-stick is a bit useless, but it can be used to go places faster and it does, if you jump on an enemy, cause some damage to them. I also find it fun to use when your waiting for the the chimera to notice you while it attacks the Ed dummy.

I usually stick with the spear/lance, Ed-dummies, Ed-wind tunnles, and the poison cows (which I find quite ironic because Ed's dislike of Milk and the poison bubbles come out of a glass the cow is holding). I like the distraction/trapping devices because I can transmuste them into Elixers after they've done their job. Sad thing is I didn't find out about this until I got to New Heisgarat (sorry on spelling).

--------------------
"What?!"
"What?!"
"I asked you first."
"That's just childish."
"What?!"
"That's just childish."
"HA! Got you to answer first." :P

+Quote Post
pinako
post Apr 3 2005, 02:41 PM
Post #20

Citizen

Member No.: 6,937

yes he dose make cows and they arnt real cows but the reason for the cows is that the creator is a cow in the manga go
here see the cow armstrong is squeezing is the same kinda cow ed creates but only that cow is a toy and hte bubbles are posionus

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
Chibi Reina
post May 22 2005, 04:43 PM
Post #21

Apprentice

From: Wyoming... what? You gonna fight about it, Punk?? XD
Member No.: 13,730

lol, Pinako, I can't stop staring at your sig XD

I like that cow. Probably from the fact that I can get easily amused. The little cow bell..... the sound the cow makes..... XD

--------------------
My Fanarts
Sisters: SinLuxuria, DameGreyWulf, Legolas of Mirkwood
IPB Image

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2016 - 09:54 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css