HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V  « < 3667 3668 3669 3670 3671 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
~Edward~Elric~Fa...
post Oct 10 2007, 12:48 PM
Post #55021

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,125

~*Little Washu: Haha, your sig makes me laugh, mostly cause everyone looks weird and...Sakura's FAT O.o.
--
I feel an incredible urge to yell "JERRY JERRY" after reading the last few posts. o.O

~*Tris: Thats hilarious laugh.gif.
--
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~, Nah, I think that your drawings will look good. =)

~*Illusionist Alchemist: Awww, well that is kind of you to say, thanks biggrin.gif!! I'll PM them to you sometime in the week cause my bro needs my camera for his school project(s).
--

Current thoughts:
-Its nice to know Sonic will be on Super Smash Bros. Brawl =P. I think I'm going to use either Solid Snake or Meta Knight.
-I am done hooking the wires up for my new printer. I don't like it as much as my old one but I'll try to deal with it.
-Ghost in the Shell Solid State Society was an awesome movie, I watched it yesterday with my bro and there was so many good parts in it. Not really a spoiler but just in case I'll make it tagged--->Togusa is in the movie!! (Washu you might want to highlight that text =P.)
-Had a 5-page essay to do yesterday, I didn't get to finish it cause I left my book explaining what to do in my locker T.T. The good thing is I won't get a failing grade but I have to do it all today. *I guess I'll get started*

--------------------

~I am a member of EdxArmony Club!!~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Indignant Judgme...
post Oct 10 2007, 01:46 PM
Post #55022

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 44,864

QUOTE(~Edward~Elric~Fan~ @ Oct 10 2007, 03:48 PM) *
~*Illusionist Alchemist: Awww, well that is kind of you to say, thanks biggrin.gif!! I'll PM them to you sometime in the week cause my bro needs my camera for his school project(s).

That's cool.

Current Thoughts:
~ Very thrilled to hear that Sonic will be in Brawl. biggrin.gif
~ I checked the scale this morning and I lost about 10 pounds. Not good.
~ Does having a fake tooth feel really different than having your natural tooth? Just wondering, I need to get a new right front tooth because of my accident. dry.gif

--------------------

"Nothing is ever completely negative" ~ Maes Hughes
"Hey! I'm as normal as they get! This is a contest of freaks! What do you want me to do? Hit them with my sling shot?" ~ Maes Hughes
Forum Family: Sisters: ~Edward~Elric~Fan~, sweety_pie, Zachelle, Elise Elric, Intotheocean, Molecular Alchemist, Twilightz, silentsky
Brothers: Ratzenheich FMA Super Fan, Densetsu kid, LastExile, Robo-Mechanic
Cousins: Kenji
Twins: slayeralchemist, ゆきえいり
Devil: God of War (Because he is that cool! XP)

If you want to join my Forum Family, PM me

+Quote Post
Blitz
post Oct 10 2007, 02:17 PM
Post #55023

Major General

Member No.: 18,681

QUOTE(Tris the Reaper @ Oct 10 2007, 02:27 PM) *
...Though I will not be happy until Derek Stiles or Edgeworth are in the game. They don't even have to be fighters -- they could be trophies or stickers or whatever the eff you're gonna collect in Brawl! D:

They should so put Pearl Fey as a trophy. <3

Edgeworth can just scream "OBJECTION!" or something but it'd be cool to have him in there. XD

--------------------

just an ordinary kind of happy
Graphics by BlitzDeviantArt

+Quote Post
Guest_Tris the Reaper_*
post Oct 10 2007, 02:50 PM
Post #55024

Guests

Here's my diobolical idea:

With Derek, he could scalpel people to death. Think like Peach, who can throw turnips out at will. He'd have an unlimited supply. He could also use the Healing Touch to freeze time and attack then. [I'd suggest doing like in Second Opinion and using the Wiimote to draw it out, but I don't think Brawl will actually be utilizing the Wiimote]. Longer you held down the button [or if you CAN draw it, the bigger the star is], the longer time is frozen.

With Edgeworth, he'd just yell OBJECTION at everyone, but the "OBJECTION" speech balloon could be a projectile! And the longer you held down the button, the bigger/louder it'd be. If worse came to worse, you could just throw his cravat at people.

*shot for spamming/being retarded*

+Quote Post
MasterKris
post Oct 10 2007, 03:47 PM
Post #55025

Brigadier General

Member No.: 8,833

QUOTE(Tris the Reaper @ Oct 10 2007, 02:50 PM) *
Here's my diobolical idea:

With Derek, he could scalpel people to death. Think like Peach, who can throw turnips out at will. He'd have an unlimited supply. He could also use the Healing Touch to freeze time and attack then. [I'd suggest doing like in Second Opinion and using the Wiimote to draw it out, but I don't think Brawl will actually be utilizing the Wiimote]. Longer you held down the button [or if you CAN draw it, the bigger the star is], the longer time is frozen.

With Edgeworth, he'd just yell OBJECTION at everyone, but the "OBJECTION" speech balloon could be a projectile! And the longer you held down the button, the bigger/louder it'd be. If worse came to worse, you could just throw his cravat at people.

*shot for spamming/being retarded*

Edgeworth would be my top player. XD

- SO MANY MANY HOMEWORK!! Ugh, gotta anotate To Kill A Mockingbird. Seriously, no matter how much novel critics say it's a great book with great symbolic themes and motifs, IT'S STILL BORING.
- Must prepare for PSAT~~
- I absolutely LOVE my Computer Graphics class. As long as you finish your work you can do anything with the computer in that class! I'm just checking up on internet all day! While doodling around with the tablet.
- I learned today how a CRT and a plasma TV works. Involves lots of phosphors and electric currents.

--------------------
HYO!!
Known as the Sadistic Feedbacker. The Wise Spanish Apprentice of *~vachi~*
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/Mas...-sensei-sig.png
Siggy & avvy made by me.

Visit My Manhwa/Manga Raws Thread!!

+Quote Post
Naivete
post Oct 10 2007, 04:13 PM
Post #55026

Member No.: 43,484

Oh. My. Gosh.
Please tell me that our Yr 9 & 10 history curriculum will NOT undergo a change. I like it as it is thanks.
*scours news reports for confirmation*

On another note, I now believe that my cat is part ragdoll. He's so good with children and they all love him. <3

--------------------

Destitute shrine maidens need no donation boxes.

Romantically Apocalyptic
It summons cancer.

+Quote Post
seventh_sky
post Oct 10 2007, 04:17 PM
Post #55027

Member No.: 20,187

I think Edgeworth should be included as some kind of pokeball character, you know, you throw/break something, and then he can pop out all huge on the screen and yell OBJECTION! and immediately KO everyone else =D

...maybe that's just me >_>

and lol, Tris, I see you got attacked by that Alchemistpower person or whatever their name is X_x they frigging won't shut up!

My finger hurts. Maybe because I've been picking at it for the entire day >_> That might have something to do with it.

Skittles make Physics go by so much faster. I hate that class with every fiber of my being D:

and yay, like Blitz said, the State Fair starts on Friday! Yay! Even if one of my friends can't come I still can't wait to gooooooo XD

--------------------

avi by Yoshi, sig by me and Yoshi
My apprentice and fellow button klutz: ed_drink_your_milk_ // Fellow North Carolinian to Blitz!
COF member #13 // my banner is on a journey to find inner peace
My dA//.:Yoshi Supremacy:.\\My Fanfiction

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Oct 10 2007, 04:43 PM
Post #55028

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

*is loving Washu's sig*

MasterKris- Why didn't I think of doing that stuff during my Computer Graphics class? DX Jebus, I feel stupid.

Ai, speaking of my Computer Graphics class, the kid next to me got a love note on his seat (one of his friends wrote it as a joke), and he thought that I wrote it (because his stupid friends were denying that they wrote it). You can only imagine the emo glare that I gave to his stupid friends for writing that stupid thing.

That Earth Science test was so hard today. D: (Mainly because I didn't study.)

My thoughts:
- I wish I was more talkative and less timid. D:
- Death Note sheet music~ <3

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post
Atomsk_Rinwell
post Oct 10 2007, 04:48 PM
Post #55029

Citizen

Member No.: 51,792

I wonder if Brawl would be providing a - create a character - menu..
if so, that would be killer. ^^

* not to say that would be an option. *

--------------------
" hey penfold ..
you wanna let the dungeon master know when he gets here,
that his grandmother just tried to work me over.? "

_Danger mouse_

+Quote Post
ἀρχή
post Oct 10 2007, 06:24 PM
Post #55030

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 3,228

- Happy belated New Year - Fiscal Year began on 10/1 - Such an accountant joke
- Damn! The red sox are still in the playoffs! I hate my commute when they have home games. Friday's going to suck! Hopefully they'll lose in four straight
- my wireless router stopped working for no reason. I guess I shouldn't complain it was pretty old. It feels strange being attached to a wire
- I keep thinking about going back to school, but my lazy side keeps holding me back. The fact is, I'm scared my brain is too slow to handle it - I feel old mentally these days.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Elise Elric
post Oct 10 2007, 06:54 PM
Post #55031

Alchemists

Member No.: 45,468

Well, this was a crappy day to be confirmed as a Catholic.

I just learned today that my best friend is moving to Colorado. Her mom said that they just can't afford to live here anymore. Her father is ecstatic, while my friend and her mother are depressed. My best and first friend in this sh*tty town, is leaving me. Soon. In a month or so.

Today was great.

-At least my grandpa hasn't attempted to kill himself today. That's a plus.

--------------------
-and nobody felt sad, as long as we could postpone tomorrow with more nostalgia"

deviantart youtube

+Quote Post
~Kurenai~
post Oct 10 2007, 07:07 PM
Post #55032

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 36,779

I really want to kill my teacher. Literally. I think I'll go play with my new handmade voodoo doll now. mellow.gif

edit: LOL at last few pages. Wow, and I thought I was bad...kinda.

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Oct 10 2007, 07:45 PM
Post #55033

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

@Steel Heart Alchemist- Thank you, it seems to have that effect on people XD. And if you like sheet music, I know a place where you can find Naruto sheet music if your interested.

@Atomsk_Rinwell- At least you're improving. Better than some kids in my English class that can't even distinguish there, their and they're, and use them all for the wrong reasons.

QUOTE(Carnal Malefactor @ Oct 10 2007, 12:10 AM) *
QUOTE(Atomsk_Rinwell @ Oct 10 2007, 02:52 AM) *
alot of people we're angrey

oh...my...f*cking...god...

XD I thought the same exact thing

-OMG! Biggest news of the day! A girl who used to go to our school (who failed so she's in 7th grade) is 2 months pregnant!!! Hahaha! With 3 boyfriends a week, she had that coming!.....ehem.
-Doesn't it figure when I have no money, and go to Best Buy, they've TOTALLY RESTOCKED on anime? New box sets! Complete collections! 5 new volumes of something! WTF?! I wonder if working at the school store will give me money .__.
-On the bright side, I got Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles 2. I like the graphics in the first game a bit better, but the story line in this one is good. Hopefully, by the time I get more money I can get .hack//G.U. 3.
-Parent/Teacher conferences tomorrow DX. Well, I am trying to do better so maybe that counts for something.

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
~Edward~Elric~Fa...
post Oct 10 2007, 08:03 PM
Post #55034

Member No.: 45,125

~Ed~Fan~- I got that job because I entered in the newspaper's art contest, but I didn't win, but they called my English teacher last year(because she's involved in the kids' newpaper section) and they wanted to give me a job as a staff artist. I was so excited. So I finally talked with a guy from the newspaper and I got the job. When I'm paid, it's like $50, but I've only gotten paid twice since I was hired. It's still a cool job though. I'm already watching Death Note online, and I can't wait for it to be on [adult swim]! Do you know exactly when it's going to be on TV? And thanks!(compliments to Little Washu for giving me the avatar. ^^)

~*Steel Heart Alchemist: I just figured out I forgot to reply to your message, I'm sorry. Really?! Thats awesome, anything involved with the newspaper is fun to do. I guess kinda, in a way, your teacher helped you to get that job ^^. Yep, it sure sounds like it thats why I'm so jealous =P. I forgot but then found a site that says Adult Swim will be airing Death Note on October 20th at midnight. You're quite welcome!
--
~ I checked the scale this morning and I lost about 10 pounds. Not good.
~ Does having a fake tooth feel really different than having your natural tooth? Just wondering, I need to get a new right front tooth because of my accident. dry.gif

~*Illusionist Alchemist: Why's that??// Well I'm not totally sure if it does but my mom and grandpa had them put in and they said that its as effective as a regular tooth.
--
~*Tris: Those characters would be cool in the game, specially if they had those powers!
--

Current thoughts:
-I now rule at Gears of War like I used to, I can use both sniper and machine gun as if I've played for years. But now its time to play more Halo 3 =P.
-I wonder why all guys [...well most] on Xbox Live just assume all girls can't play video games. And then after they're like "you just got lucky" when I beat them *rolls eyes*.
-I finished watching Moon Phase on the Gaia cinema and that show was messed up, the main character, Hazuki/Luna, had so many mood swings I couldn't tell if she was good or bad wacko.gif.
-I have one more line to go on my essay and I'm done, yay!!

--------------------

~I am a member of EdxArmony Club!!~

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Oct 10 2007, 09:12 PM
Post #55035

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

Woah! Lost track of the time. It's already that late? Time flies I tell you, it has wings. Well, I'm gonna go to bed since it's about 12:15AM here. Good night to those of you who are still on.

-So.....tired.....still.....have...homework....to do T^T
-I'm the biggest procrastinator you'll ever meet sleep.gifU

I feel an incredible urge to yell "JERRY JERRY" after reading the last few posts. o.O

jerry.gif

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V  « < 3667 3668 3669 3670 3671 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2016 - 04:31 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css