HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 838 839 840 841 842 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Anne Packrat
post Sep 3 2007, 05:53 PM
Post #12586

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 48,242

Because I'm bored:

Edward Francis Elric! Get back here and apologize for that name you called the colonel!

Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday Jacksparrow.

--------------------

Anne Packrat
Writer, Cosplayer, Oddball

"Philosophy for life: Nod your head like you understand, and if stuff starts blowing up, run like hell."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post Sep 3 2007, 08:23 PM
Post #12587

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 41,714

Hey, Anne-- where did you get your shoulder holster? I've been looking for one since last year. I have a photoshoot at the end of the month, and I'd really like to have one.

Oh yeah-- that skit of yours was fuggin hilarious.

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)

+Quote Post
Anne Packrat
post Sep 3 2007, 08:52 PM
Post #12588

Apprentice

QUOTE(CodenameElizabeth @ Sep 3 2007, 11:23 PM) *
Hey, Anne-- where did you get your shoulder holster? I've been looking for one since last year. I have a photoshoot at the end of the month, and I'd really like to have one.

Oh yeah-- that skit of yours was fuggin hilarious.

Well, if you want to buy a real one then look at police / military supply places. I made mine, though out of three old belts. I handmade all the holsters out of vinyl.

--------------------

Anne Packrat

"Philosophy for life: Nod your head like you understand, and if stuff starts blowing up, run like hell."

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post Sep 3 2007, 09:13 PM
Post #12589

State Alchemist (Major)

Hmmmm... belts, you say? I never would have thought of that (even though I DID make the gun-belt for my waist out of an old belt...)

Do you have any better photos of it?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Anne Packrat
post Sep 3 2007, 09:48 PM
Post #12590

Apprentice

QUOTE(CodenameElizabeth @ Sep 4 2007, 12:13 AM) *
Hmmmm... belts, you say? I never would have thought of that (even though I DID make the gun-belt for my waist out of an old belt...)

Do you have any better photos of it?

Well, it doesn't stay on always, so I have to remake a bit (mainly shortening the back belt I think), but it was cheap and fairly easy to do.

The best shots I have personally are in my cosplay.com gallery here.

Er, there's some others in this Deathcom gallery (though I look like an idiot in most of them.)

--------------------

Anne Packrat

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Sep 3 2007, 10:50 PM
Post #12591

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@Anne Packrat - Tehehe, luv that Riza and Ed cosplay pic!
You got all these fun cosplay pics!! And, nice job making that Riza's shoulder holster!!
And, nice cosplay pics you got there!! You look so cute with Hayate on your head!! biggrin.gif

@JS - Polar fleece vest sounds good, it's probably more practical than Roy plushies!! biggrin.gif

And...
Happy 19th Birthday, The New Fullmetal Alchemist!!

One week to chapter 75!!
Crossing fingers for more Roy/Riza scenes!! ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Sep 4 2007, 01:21 AM
Post #12592

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

I've finally got the continuation of my entry from the swimsuit parade. The Flame Alchemist Gets Burnt: Roy+no sun block+falling asleep in the sun=sunburn.

--------------------

+Quote Post
N.C. StormEye
post Sep 4 2007, 01:37 AM
Post #12593

Apprentice

Member No.: 43,885

First place, and Second Place, and Third Place.
And also (maybe) for Cutest Picture, and Best Costumes, and Funniest Picture, and and Most Romantic Scenario.

This is what I promised you at the end of the Twilight competition. I'm VERY SORRY...I was sadly delayed in judging...due to a faulty mental processor and schoolwork...and...yeah.

No excuse, I know. *Roy-like Puppy-pout*

Anyway, before the veritable NUMBER of Hawkeyes (and Hawkeye-Mustang hybrids, of which I myself am one) aim guns and gloves at my poor head, I'll get to announcing the results and requesting the graphic arts winners to resize the pics for my sig (so I won't get arrested by the Grammar Police).

For CUTEST PICTURE (and second place in the Twilight Graphics Comp): Vampire Lesson by Desu ne?

For First Place (the speech-bubble is hilarious): Vampire Superior? by natsu-hime

First Place in the Twilight Fanfics Comp:

Twilight Dreams by Melvenir

Second Place:

Twilight in Trissame by AmethystSunset

Third Place:

Hunting in Twilight by Ice_Alchemist (I think...)

Special mention to "Hunting In Twilight" for being the only fic that takes a modern twist to the Vampire tale. Congratulations! You win the special "Most Unique" award...and I must say it's pretty well written too.

I'm VERY VERY sorry for being this late (blame my Mustanging and Schoolwork...sleep.gif)! Would natsu-hime PLEASE resize her pic for my siggy? CONGRATULATIONS to you all!

*rushes off to do research paper*

XOXO,
Stormeye

--------------------

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. Here at Central Headquarters there was a group of brave soldiers all willing to make that sacrifice in the name of peace. This is a tale of love and courage, a tale of the Flame Alchemist Colonel Mustang and his loyal team." - Riza Hawkeye at the Beginning of Episode 37

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Sep 4 2007, 02:28 AM
Post #12594

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@Causmicfire - Awww... Roy got the sunburn.. sad.gif
Nice chapter, tho!! happy.gif

@Stormie - Missed you!! Thanks for doing the judging!! ^^

Yay!! The announcement of Twilight Contest winners!!

Congratulations to all the winners!! happy.gif

Royai Twilight Fanfics:

First place: Twilight Dreams by Menelvir
Second place: Twilight in Trissamé by Amethyst Sunset
Third place: Hunting in Twilight by Ice_Alchemist578 (Emerald Leviney)

Royai Twilight Fanarts:
First Place by natsu-hime, Cutest Pic by Desu ne?
(Click on the pics for the links to the larger pics)

@Stormie - So, what size would you like the winners to shrink their pics to??
The max size for the sig on our board is 500 pix wide x 300 pix high.
But, that is the maximum for everything on your sig space included, so they should make it slightly smaller, so that you can add some note saying these are the winners, right?

Also, do you want to display one drawing at a time?
Or, you want both on your sig at the same time?? If so, they have to be smaller, right?

Or, they can make smaller pics with links to their full size pic also.
Like this: (Click on the pics for the links to the larger pics)
First Place by natsu-hime, Cutest Pic by Desu ne?

If you like to do it this way, let me know, then I can PM you the code for this (if I post it here, the forum page will stretch huge, so I'm not posting the code here. ^^)

--------------------

+Quote Post
natsu-hime
post Sep 4 2007, 04:43 AM
Post #12595

Apprentice

Member No.: 49,217

I GOT THE FIRST PLACE ON THE TWILIGHT CONTEST?! YAAAAY SANKYUUUUUUU~ *glomp you all*
you can resize the pics yourself. i beg you please do it yourself because just three days missing online and messages from forums, deviantart and fanfiction.net and emails that needed to be replied ASAP plus school work has been stacking as high as the krakatoa!

jacksparrow happy belated birthday!

paca OMG i wish the voice in that video you posted was clearer...i want to make it as my SMS ringtone!

Desu ne? i love your doujinshi on your DA!!!!!

Causmicfire yes we protest at the extra hours the teachers and the whole 11th grade were making some kinda party at the corridor and i wear roy mustang's uniform (top only) and singing ready steady go at the top of my voice with several friends and acting as a drunk mustang (lol no i'm not drunk i drink too much soda)

Tombow OMG TORA-SAN LOL the first thing that popped in my mind is Hanshin Tigers, toru ookawa's favorite japanese baseball team >.<

i love to use FMA voice clips for my stuffs...right now i already have ookawa's "yes lieutenant, fire away! let them know how our beautiful romance ended up in a big disappointment!" for my SMS, travis willingham's "I LOVE DOGS!" for my laptop's startup voice, and ookawa's "it's starting to rain" for the shutdown...

i can tell you how to change PC startup and shutdown voice to roy's voice if you want. probably later when i'm not busy. seeya later then ^^

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post Sep 4 2007, 07:58 AM
Post #12596

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE(Anne Packrat @ Sep 4 2007, 12:48 AM) *
Well, it doesn't stay on always, so I have to remake a bit (mainly shortening the back belt I think), but it was cheap and fairly easy to do.

Oh, I See What You Did There! wink.gif

Looks pretty easy to put together. I was planning on making the sword-belt thing for Olivia Armstrong by hand out of white upholstry vinyl, and I sewed the d-rings to Riza's waist belt by hand without snapping my needle on the leather, so I'm quite used to hand-sewing difficult materials...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TNFMA!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Desu ne?
post Sep 4 2007, 12:20 PM
Post #12597

Citizen

Member No.: 49,110

@Paca Thanks!

@CodenameElizabeth I'm really glad to hear that. ^^ Yeah, I used photoshop for the screentones. The comic is only done in pencil (if that was what you meant) but I adjust some stuff in photoshop to make the lines nicer.

@Anne Packrat Haha.. that pic and the caption are really funny. xD

@natsu-hime Thanks. ^^

Congrats to the winners of the twilight contest. ^^ And yay.

Okaay this isn't fma related haha.. but this is the website where I'll eventually put up my comic. I still need to decide how I want to present it. So far there's erm.. haha very litte information on one character plus some other stuff. I made the layout and favicon myself (got some help with the coding), so comments would be loved. Anyway, the link is:
http://www.freewebs.com/creativity-unlimited/index.htm

And those two characters on the banner/header thingy are from my comic. I know they may remind of someone else.. but that's just the way they turned out. xp

And happy b.day TNFMA.

--------------------
Avatar made my me, inspired by an omake, so don't steal it please.
My deviantart with ongoing (original) comic and also some FMA pics: http://alet-maon.deviantart.com/ And, if you have the time, please do check out my website at: http://www.freewebs.com/creativity-unlimited/index.htm It's still being worked on but updates are coming.

~NI-PAAAH!~

+Quote Post
Anne Packrat
post Sep 4 2007, 12:38 PM
Post #12598

Apprentice

QUOTE(CodenameElizabeth @ Sep 4 2007, 10:58 AM) *
QUOTE(Anne Packrat @ Sep 4 2007, 12:48 AM) *

Oh, I See What You Did There! wink.gif

Looks pretty easy to put together. I was planning on making the sword-belt thing for Olivia Armstrong by hand out of white upholstry vinyl, and I sewed the d-rings to Riza's waist belt by hand without snapping my needle on the leather, so I'm quite used to hand-sewing difficult materials...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TNFMA!

Buy leather working needles. They have both hand and sewing needles.

They make a HUGE difference. Trust me.

On topic:

Do NOT mess with Riza Hawkeye.

--------------------

Anne Packrat

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post Sep 4 2007, 01:13 PM
Post #12599

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE(Anne Packrat @ Sep 4 2007, 03:38 PM) *

Holy Hell.
That is SO being made into my new Avatar for the Anime Boston forums!!!

I have had SOME sort of Hawkeye avatar since the birth of those forums a year ago (ever since I became Masquerade Head...) and I'm trying to keep up the tradition. XD

Leather needles. Will look for them. I used embroidery needles because they were sharper. Only ever seen leather needles for machines. I shall look for hand needles next time.

And yes, Desu Ne, I want MOAR comic. It is very good.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Anne Packrat
post Sep 4 2007, 01:16 PM
Post #12600

Apprentice

QUOTE(CodenameElizabeth @ Sep 4 2007, 04:13 PM) *
QUOTE(Anne Packrat @ Sep 4 2007, 03:38 PM) *

Holy Hell.
That is SO being made into my new Avatar for the Anime Boston forums!!!

I have had SOME sort of Hawkeye avatar since the birth of those forums a year ago (ever since I became Masquerade Head...) and I'm trying to keep up the tradition. XD

Leather needles. Will look for them. I used embroidery needles because they were sharper. Only ever seen leather needles for machines. I shall look for hand needles next time.

And yes, Desu Ne, I want MOAR comic. It is very good.

I bought mine in a combo pack of needles at Joann's. I'm sure you can buy them separately though.

On topic:

Hawkeye meets another dog.

--------------------

Anne Packrat

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 838 839 840 841 842 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2016 - 11:44 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css