HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

492 Pages V  « < 460 461 462 463 464 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Newcomers, Please Say "hello" Here! ^^, We don't bite. Please come on in! :)
Rating 5 V
MissPodoodle
post Jan 11 2010, 03:05 PM
Post #6916

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 72,508

Hello! I'm new here, though I've been checking out the site for a while and deciding whether or not to join (I was a bit nervous about it >.>)
I'm 17 and I'm from the UK
I got really into FMA just a few months ago and I got hooked. XD
Anyway, I look forward to chatting with you all ^^
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jan 16 2010, 11:08 AM
Post #6917

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Hello MissPodoodle in UK, WELCOME to our board! Glad you decided to join us!
Please don't feel shy to join our discussions! We are just a bunch of FMA fans (and fans of other manga/anime, etc. ^^) Please feel free to jump right into any of our FMA discussion threads and other discussion threads, and add your posts on the topics! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
he03
post Jan 19 2010, 07:07 PM
Post #6918

Citizen

Member No.: 72,598

Hi all, just another fan of FMA here. Greetings from the land Down Under. laugh.gif

I'm mostly a lurker, content to read what other's think. Just got into FMA last year and I'm really impressed with the story, the characters and Ms. Arakawa's drawing style. My favourite character is King Bradley; I'm intrigued by duality he represents of Homunculus/human as well as the strange family dynamic he has with his wife and Selim.

Been a manga nut for yonks now, I'm particularly interested the seinen genre. I also find science, forensics, medical examiniation and laboratory coats very interesting (lmao, nerd). Feel free to PM or friend me, I'd be happy to share some manga reccs, squee over characters, talk about science or just chat about whatever.

Pleased to meet you all! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gama
post Jan 22 2010, 08:40 PM
Post #6919

Citizen

Member No.: 72,623

Name: Joe Marsland
School: college
drink/smoke: no and yes...
About me: I love Fullmetal alchemist ;D otherwise why would I be here? I love peircings/ tattoos also love hardcore music and like to talk thats about it xP

+Quote Post
paramore_addict
post Jan 30 2010, 03:12 AM
Post #6920

Citizen

Member No.: 72,701

I am paramore_addict new guys, hope you can guide me to this site. . .

I really like any kind of good anime and manga esp. fullmetal alchemist.

--------------------
Never to estimate the power of realistic friendship. . .

Paramore_addict

+Quote Post
beastPlushi
post Jan 31 2010, 04:22 AM
Post #6921

Citizen

Member No.: 72,714

Hello FMA-forum.
I am new here. I stumbled across this while in search for a nice community for FMA fans. I'm not hardcore, but I do geek out to a good episode at times. I have, in the past, worked with fan-subbing groups, but not as a translator, I am sorry. (If I were a translator, I would be a one-man fan-subbing machine lol)

If anyone asks, I'm a Hughes-x-Lust fan, clearly I have problems.

Aside from that, I've only been here a day and I've already been warned for breaking a rule that isn't in the forums rule book. I should know, I actually read it. I guess I just rub people the wrong way, but I hope in the end we can all get along.

biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
KrakenEater
post Feb 1 2010, 07:48 PM
Post #6922

Citizen

Member No.: 72,724

...hi.

I don't really intend to post much (yay for lurking!), but I figured I'd introduce myself here. I first watched FMA four(ish) years ago, and my interest was renewed recently by FMA:BH. Since then, I've read (and reread) the manga and learned a lot more about the series. For the past few months, I've been waiting for the new episodes and chapters like the rest of you.

I mostly hang out on Guitar Hero/Rock Band forums, a game which I'm quite good at. Just wondering, but is there a guide to the site bbcode around here somewhere? I know most of the stuff is the same on this forum (bold, italics, etc.) but what about stuff like strike-out, fonts, etc? Thanks.

[edit] Cool, thanks Tombow.

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Feb 1 2010, 08:18 PM
Post #6923

Group Icon

Hello everyone, welcome to our board!

@KrakenEater - For the BB Code help, when you are composing your post, look at the Bottom Right corner of the post composing box, and click on BB Code Help, and it shows you most of the frequently used BB Codes for our board.
And, to change the Font, one easy way is... while composing your post, highlight the area you would like to change to a certain font, then on the Upper Left side of the reply composing Box, there is a Fonts drop down menu with the samples of how each font looks like. Just choose the font you would like to use, and click on it, and then the area you had highlighted would be changed to that font. Similarly, right next to Fonts drop down menu is Font Size drop down menu, and right next to it with the letter A is the Font Color Sample drop down menu, and you can use those by highlighting the area and then go to the drop down menu, choose from samples, and click on the one you chose. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Copycat Alch...
post Feb 1 2010, 09:24 PM
Post #6924

Citizen

Member No.: 72,725

"Alrighty... Hi, I'm Kaiya.. I like to draw, sing, and wrestle with friends. xD

--------------------

"Living in the past, is a complete waste of a life. Dwelling on mistakes makes them consume you. But being able to move forward with all your flaws and mistakes with a smile.. That's true strength."

+Quote Post
fullchin
post Feb 1 2010, 10:10 PM
Post #6925

Citizen

Member No.: 72,736

Im 19 and im from China
wink.gif now in university

+Quote Post
kazare
post Feb 4 2010, 12:48 AM
Post #6926

Apprentice

Member No.: 71,582

I wanted to Welcome @ KaraMiel and @kikuchan_xx feel free to post here and do whatever you want. . . .

--------------------

Love what you need to love. Avoid Hatred or loathing as much as possible.
Add: Facebook Tumblr Twitter

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Feb 4 2010, 01:27 AM
Post #6927

Group Icon

Hello The Copycat Alchemist and fullchin, welcome to our board! biggrin.gif
Hope you'll enjoy posting on our board! ^^

--------------------------

QUOTE (kazare @ Feb 4 2010, 03:48 AM) *
I wanted to Welcome @ KaraMiel and @kikuchan_xx feel free to post here and do whatever you want. . . .

@kazare - Hmmm... that does not sound quite right, in my opinion, and I hope that was just some composition mistake, because, as you know, we can not do "whatever we want" on our board. XD
ESPECIALLY, we should all AVOID making duplicate threads. I already gave the following advise on this to kikuchan xx on her closed thread, but in case she might miss it, I'm going to repeat that here again for KaraMiel and kikuchan_xx: (By the way, welcome to our board! biggrin.gif )

..... I think, one of the BEST advice we can give (in my opinion) to newly registered members to avoid getting into "newbie" trouble on our board is .... NOT to OPEN new threads for the next few weeks, or longer, till getting to know our board well and learn how to search or check for the existing threads in our forums, because... on our board, opening duplicate threads are a BIG no-no, something we ask our members to AVOID doing. And hence, during that period, we recommend concentrating on ADDING your posts to the existing threads while learning more about our board, instead of opening any thread without checking to see we already have existing thread with the same or similar discussion topic. This seems to work very well for many of our newly registered friends on our board. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_kikuchan xx_*
post Feb 5 2010, 04:36 AM
Post #6928

Guests

Hello everyone!
I am Kikuno from Philippines.
I really love mangas and animes! smile.gif

+Quote Post
MsLinn
post Feb 5 2010, 08:50 AM
Post #6929

Apprentice

Member No.: 72,213

Ok, I can certainly NOT count as a newcomer anymore, but hey, I got to ask or else I will never know!
If you want a picture in your signature, do you HAVE to have it on the net /have an url? You can't take a picture from your computer like in your posts?
I know it says in the rules that you need an url, and you can't choose "attach pic" when you're editing your sig, but I'm the kind of person who needs it black on white, a 100% sure, straight answer!

Thank you!

--------------------

Long live the love we shared. In our Fullmetal hearts.

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Feb 5 2010, 01:42 PM
Post #6930

Group Icon

QUOTE (MsLinn @ Feb 5 2010, 11:50 AM) *
...If you want a picture in your signature, do you HAVE to have it on the net /have an url? You can't take a picture from your computer like in your posts?
I know it says in the rules that you need an url, and you can't choose "attach pic" when you're editing your sig, but I'm the kind of person who needs it black on white, a 100% sure, straight answer!....

@MsLinn - That is correct, there is no "attach pic" ( = uploading of a pic file to our site ) feature for our signature.
Therefore, if we like to have a pic image as our sig, we need to upload it to some other on-line pic hosting site and need to get the URL that way.

Assuming you already have your pic file on your computer that is ready to be used as your sig , you can use many of the pic-hosting sites such as TinyPic (if this site is accessible from your country) for this, and it's quite easy, IMO... just for the info, here is how....

Using TinyPic as an example, click on Browse..., find the file on your computer, click Open, click UPLOAD NOW!!, and then copy the one that says "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards", (then come back to our board and click on My Controls -> Edit Signature) and paste it on your sig composing window, then click Update my Signature at the bottom, and that should do it. ^^

* Please make sure the image is PG13, and if you use fanart by someone please give proper credit, and generally speaking, keep the whole sig size (including any image and text) to within 500 pix wide & 300 pix high. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

492 Pages V  « < 460 461 462 463 464 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2016 - 08:13 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css