HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 829 830 831 832 833 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
CodenameElizabet...
post Aug 21 2007, 08:07 PM
Post #12451

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 41,714

Strawberry Cakes!!! I like it... (And YES, Starrie-- I wish I had an excuse to bake MORE. I'm just getting through drooling over the latest episode of "Extreme Cakes" OMFG!! That show is hardcore...)

I know that this has NOTHING to do with RoiAi, but it DOES have EVERYTHING to do with desserts.

AND THIS DESSERT ROCKS.

It is so brainlessly simple that last time I made it, I pureed the extra strawberries, cooked them down and made my own jam that I piped onto the cake to decorate it. wink.gif

Tombow- thanks for the buffalo-wing recipe. I've been looking for a good one to try. I used to make wings for parties back in the day, but it's been a while since I've tried making them.

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 21 2007, 08:21 PM
Post #12452

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@Causmicfire - Watermelon cake!! Totally going along with this year's theme!! biggrin.gif
And, it's strawberry flavored and with real whipped cream frosting! MMmm, nice!! ^^

@riza'slittlesister - Thanks!! laugh.gif Yeah, I'm getting hungry myself!! biggrin.gif

@Liz - That one looks so good!! Great idea using sugar cookie dough for the crust!!
I have to try this one sometime! biggrin.gif
Oh, and that Buffalo-wing recipe is a super easy fool-proof recipe. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Anne Packrat
post Aug 21 2007, 08:31 PM
Post #12453

Apprentice

Member No.: 48,242

All this stuff looks good! Too bad I can't eat a whole lot of it given that I'm on Weight Watchers. Here's something I can eat from there though!

Havoc's Corn Dog(s)
Optional instructions, ingredients in italics.

Ingredients

One small black and white dog (or if Hawkeye catches you trying to pinch him, substitute the following:)
8 average fat-free beef and pork hot dogs
1 sprays cooking spray
11 1/2 oz Pillsbury Cornbread Twist(s), or other brand
8 tsp mustard, spicy, brown
2 large egg white(s), whisked
1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs

Instructions

Have Colonel distract Hawkeye, either by kissing her, flirting with her, or saying something stupid and getting shot at. While Hawkeye is distracted steal small black and white dog. Pray Hawkeye doesn't discover you're the dognapper. If Hawkeye gets close to fingering you as the culprit then return dog when she's not around and blame Breda.

Preheat oven to 375F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.

Unroll cornbread twists and separate into 8 equal pieces using dough perforations as a guide (each of the 8 pieces will contain 2 cornbread twists). Pinch together the existing perforations between twists to make 8 solid pieces. Roll each piece into a 4- X 5-inch rectangle.

Spread 1 teaspoon of mustard on each rectangle. Place hot dogs on rectangles, roll up and pinch the ends in to seal.

Place egg whites and bread crumbs in separate shallow dishes. Roll corn dogs first in egg whites, then in bread crumbs, turning to coat. Transfer corn dogs to prepared baking sheet. Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes.

Deny any involvement in dognapping. Sneak away while Hawkeye is arguing with the Colonel over paperwork. Knock off early and go try to impress that new waitress at the bar down the street before your playboy boss gets to her.

Serves 8, 5 points per serving.

--------------------

Anne Packrat
Writer, Cosplayer, Oddball

"Philosophy for life: Nod your head like you understand, and if stuff starts blowing up, run like hell."

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 21 2007, 08:54 PM
Post #12454

Group Icon

@Anne Packrat - Gahaha, this one wins "the most entertaining recipe" hands down!!! laugh.gif
"If Hawkeye gets close to fingering you as the culprit ... blame Breda." LOL!!!
I love it!! XDD (Besides, I LUV corndogs!! biggrin.gif )

--------------------

+Quote Post
Anne Packrat
post Aug 21 2007, 08:59 PM
Post #12455

Apprentice

QUOTE(Tombow @ Aug 21 2007, 11:54 PM) *
@Anne Packrat - Gahaha, this one wins "the most entertaining recipe" hands down!!! laugh.gif
"If Hawkeye gets close to fingering you as the culprit ... blame Breda." LOL!!!
I love it!! XDD (Besides, I LUV corndogs!! biggrin.gif )

Heh, I haven't actually tried these. Frankly, I have only slightly better cooking skills then Akane Tendo (Oh no! Old school reference!).

I've got my special swimsuit entry all ready to go too!

--------------------

Anne Packrat

"Philosophy for life: Nod your head like you understand, and if stuff starts blowing up, run like hell."

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Aug 21 2007, 09:47 PM
Post #12456

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

QUOTE(Anne Packrat @ Aug 21 2007, 08:31 PM) *
Deny any involvement in dognapping. Sneak away while Hawkeye is arguing with the Colonel over paperwork. Knock off early and go try to impress that new waitress at the bar down the street before your playboy boss gets to her.

rofl This one involves the entire office, well most of them. I wonder what Fuery would have to say if he read this.

Fuery: Runs off to tell the new waitress about Havoc's dog eating habits.

My sister would love those, with the beef franks, not Hayate.

@Liz That looks so good. I'll have to store the recipe away to make it next time we have a potluck at work.

@Tombow S'mores!!! I love them, and with coconut, sounds good. As for balancing school, work, and writing, I love to write, and often times I've got notes for RoyAi pieces in the margins of my lecture notes...and my job can be mindless at times, such as when I *get* to fold clothes, and I can play around with the plot bunnies in my head. Thank you! happy.gif Now, I just wish I had more time to draw. Good job explaining the reasons for RoyAi festivals/days!

@Amythest Sunset Thank you!! I'm going to play with it some more when I get photoshop. Mmm, Mocha Ice Candy, sound good.

@Desu ne? Cute pics. I love Rainy Day and the continuation.

@Nastu hime Nice artwork. I love Summer Disaster.

Riza'slittlesister I enjoyed it very much. I'll go back and review each chapter on my day off(Thursday).

I've started on a piece for swimsuit day, and I've found a way to incorporate it in my collection of responses to the 100 RoyAi themes.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Starrieidgirl
post Aug 21 2007, 10:30 PM
Post #12457

Apprentice

Member No.: 41,176

@ Anne Packrat That is absolutely brilliant! We need more of those! And I'm gonna have to try the recipe, sans Black Hayate. You also have a swimsuit! Rock on! I can't wait to see it.

@ CNE And you made the jam! Go Liz, go Liz!

@ Causmicfire I love the idea of a watermelon cake. It fits in in so many ways.

@ rls No worries! You could find images of food that you think they would have at a picnic/bbq, it doesn't necessarily have to be your fave food.

@ Tombow-dono I think the deadline for the recipes is for the fifth day aka the 23rd. Voting will be on the sixth day aka 24th.

Now it's time for my editions to the menu---

Appetizers: Shrimp Cocktail

Salad: Shrimp Salad

Main Course: Shrimp Kabobs

Side Dish: Shrimp Pilau

Vegetable: BBQ Corn

Dessert: Banana's Foster

Mixed Drink: Fiery Blue Mustang

Did I mention that Roy would have invited Ed????? laugh.gif

Okay, I'm off for the night! I'll check in tomorrow. Remember it's--

SWIMSUIT PARADE!!! Show us what you think our canon couple (or other FMA character) would wear. Written description or images are accepted.

--------------------
She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes, and starry skies
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
-- George Gordon, Lord Byron

Sig made by Ed's Numbuh 1 Fan. [teehee, Sparkly Roy! I love it! And my BFF ~ceruleanbloom made the avvie. Check out her DA pg.]

+Quote Post
Anne Packrat
post Aug 21 2007, 11:04 PM
Post #12458

Apprentice

QUOTE(Starrieidgirl @ Aug 22 2007, 01:30 AM) *
Okay, I'm off for the night! I'll check in tomorrow. Remember it's--

SWIMSUIT PARADE!!! Show us what you think our canon couple (or other FMA character) would wear. Written description or images are accepted.

Well, since I can't draw and I can't describe distinct clothing all that well, what I have is this:

And yes, I just took this tonight specifically for this. wink.gif Even went out and bought that bucket. I'm afraid it's kind of hard to see, but Hayate's wearing a Hawaiian shirt.

--------------------

Anne Packrat

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 22 2007, 12:29 AM
Post #12459

Group Icon

@Causmicfire - Wow, you're amazing!! And I've just started reading your writings in Fanfic forum! Those are awesome!! ^^

@Anne Packrat - Hayate with Aloha shirt!! I like that!! laugh.gif
The bucket is a nice touch, too!! Hayate is ready to go to the beach party!! Great idea!!
I think this is the first time we feature Hayate cosplay in our Album!! biggrin.gif

@Starrie - Gahaha, skewer those shrimps!! XD Nice selection of recipes!! ^^
And, of course, we got to serve Fiery Blue Mustang!! biggrin.gif
Oh, and thanks, yap, Thursday deadline for recipe sounds good!! ^^

I will post swimsuites design later, but first... I finally got one poster down.

Whew, it took me forever!!!! tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Aug 22 2007, 01:05 AM
Post #12460

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

@Tombow *blushes* Thanks! Great poster!! I've always liked that pic, especially with Roy in teh back getting ready to light the barbeque.

@Anne Hayate's so cute! I wonder how much food he'll be able to get at the picnic.

@Starrie Poor Ed, thought I have to admit shrimp can be quite tasty! Fiery Blue Mustang!! My best friend loves banana liqueur, so I'm sure she'll try it. We'll probably end up making it at our next card night.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 22 2007, 01:34 AM
Post #12461

Group Icon

@Causmicfire - Thanks!! It's hard because we don't have many official summer pics for Roy and Riza to be used for the Festival poster/banner, and also, I only have lousy Paint and super slow computer. (My own computer died last year. >.<) Considering all that, it's ok. laugh.gif

And, this is my beach wear design for Roy. XD

It's an Aloha shirt over blue shorts, with matching flame design. tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
natsu-hime
post Aug 22 2007, 02:05 AM
Post #12462

Apprentice

Member No.: 49,217

@amethyst sunset - arigatou! ne...i'm indonesian. oh yeah it is stormie's contest fix it already thanks! ^^

@anne packrat - kyaaaa! that hayate is so cute! >.<

@tombow - roy's shorts looks like my cat's aloha shirt!

all the recipes back there makes me hungry...*drool* too bad i don't have a proper kitchen right now and i suck at cooking T^T

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Aug 22 2007, 04:54 AM
Post #12463

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 38,435

Tombow - Tiramisu is niiiice. happy.gif I agree.

Though thankfully we live in the city, far away from all those dangerous volcanoes. XD Still...I wish they didn't erupt so violently...

I love that pic! =D It was my desktop wallpaper last year. I mean, the entire picture. And, I love your recipes. Though the chicken wings may be a bit too spicy for my taste. XD

Yay, a poster! Great work! Sorry about your computer. *hugs* But you still made some cool shorts for Roy!

Causmicfire - Hahaha, it does look like watermelon! How very fitting for the occasion.

And where I live, actually, there are many flavors of ice candy, not just pineapple or mocha, as I've posted before. ^^ I'll see if there are any specific recipes though.

Can't wait to see what else you've got for the festival!

Liz - Wow! I like strawberries, and dessert, and pizza, so I'm drooling right now. I wish I could bake myself...my mom's a pro and she's teaching me. I can't be trusted in the kitchen alone... ^^;

Anne - Interesting! VERY interesting recipe, yes? wink.gif Go Havoc! And, cute Black Hayate cosplay, as always!

Starrie - Awesome, you have it all planned out. biggrin.gif

Shrimp...*snicker* Ed will be hopping mad at all the shrimp references. XDDDDDD And yes, never forget the Fiery Blue Mustangs!

Natsu-hime - I see. ^^ Indonesia's not too far away from where I am. XD

I shall scout for more recipes and see what one-shot I can whip up for the festival - besides the specially-themed chapter from my currently-running Royai fanfic - but I have an important interview this weekend I have to prepare for. Yes, college again. XD It's a long story, really. Wish me luck!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Schubes
post Aug 22 2007, 08:13 AM
Post #12464

Citizen

Member No.: 47,338

Sorry I don't have any good recipes to share, besides it's on to the next day!....what exactly are we celebrating today?

Ok I'm determined to still draw something even if I can't b entered into the contest i don't really care. Im as determined as last night when i was talking to my friend and decided i wanted to b able to stand on my head...? And I want to make another amv in time for the closing of this celebration!

To the paper and pencils....and the movie maker!!! =D

+Quote Post
riza'slittle...
post Aug 22 2007, 02:25 PM
Post #12465

Apprentice

Member No.: 31,592

Anne: Thanks for the Hayate pic, it's cute! And the corn dog recipe's great. Very funny.

Tombow: I like the poster!

Causmic: I'm glad you liked it, I hope it makes more sense when you review the chapters, I have to do that all the time!

--------------------

Still a work in progress but...

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 829 830 831 832 833 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2016 - 05:13 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css