HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V  « < 3551 3552 3553 3554 3555 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
Molecular Alchem...
post Aug 6 2007, 03:47 AM
Post #53281

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,926

*waves at Zarpi*-long time, no talk missy! tongue.gif

@Quissy-ohmy.gif you look so cute in your avi!!!

@Bacon-how fares your wisdom teeth this morning? Make sure that you have dental insurance befiore you get them taken out...i didnt...and taking them out cost me over 3 grand sad.gif

CT:
-Woot! My lab director isnt gonna be in work for the next two weeks! That means i can screw around in the lab and no one will know >=)
-forgot 2 buy lunch yesterday....hmm...guess that means subway's on the menu today
-yeh, its too early....im out of thoughts

--------------------

Proud Member of the Anti-Shou Movement
Honorable Vice-Captain of the Anti-Inoue Squad
BLEACH FANS UNITE!!!--new manga-based arc starts at epi 109!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kenji
post Aug 6 2007, 05:21 AM
Post #53282

Brigadier General

Member No.: 44,341

QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Aug 6 2007, 12:16 AM) *
QUOTE(Kenji @ Aug 5 2007, 03:43 PM) *

Why?

First, he doesn't immediately grab his calculator to calculate his total fortune when he's speculated to be richer than Gates,
Secondly, he goes back to the basic when he serves the poors- by spending his fortune at the correct place to be- building schools instead of developing ultra cheap laptops that ends up with news about poor students sex navigating on their ultra-cheap laptop...

Happy Screwing around the lab, Molec... XD
---

One of my friend been in a car accident...
The airbag doesn't pops out the moment the car collides...
Luckily, he ended up only with a bruised eye...

+Quote Post
~Kurenai~
post Aug 6 2007, 06:41 AM
Post #53283

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 36,779

^wow, your friend is very lucky. Were the other people as lucky?

-hm, talking to Shadow Wulfe helped me to cheer up.
-I'm up early, and nothing interesting is on T.V
-poo, I wish I had Guild Wars.. ._.
-oh wow. check out the blinged out hellokitty

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post Aug 6 2007, 08:48 AM
Post #53284

Master Alchemist

Member No.: 31,420

QUOTE(Kenji @ Aug 6 2007, 01:21 PM) *
First, he doesn't immediately grab his calculator to calculate his total fortune when he's speculated to be richer than Gates,

I doubt anyone would. With that amount of money it would take quite a while and likely to be inaccurate. No one would run out and count their money on the basis of these reports.

Secondly, he goes back to the basic when he serves the poors- by spending his fortune at the correct place to be- building schools instead of developing ultra cheap laptops that ends up with news about poor students sex navigating on their ultra-cheap laptop...

What?
Also, you can't really compare charitable work. In Mexico they may need actual schools while in the US they already have schools that are simply poorly funded.
Different places have different needs so you can't say ones guys charitable contributions are "correct."

--------------------

>Click the picture for me gushing over over Summer Wars shenanigans!<
The various works of FKMT are something you should read

+Quote Post
Guest_Tris the Reaper_*
post Aug 6 2007, 09:41 AM
Post #53285

Guests

QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Aug 6 2007, 02:58 AM) *
Wow.

I just met someone who played TotA and didn't like Jade.

I wasn't even aware that was possible. Every person I've met till now whose played it loves Jade. O_o;

Reading that made me cry inside.

[Although, a friend of mine knows someone who played TotA and didn't like Jade, but merely because they didn't "understand" him... O_o Whatever that's supposed to mean.]

+Quote Post
Automne
post Aug 6 2007, 09:48 AM
Post #53286

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 13,171

So I bought the movies 'Perfume: the story of a murderer' and 'Pan's labyrinth' - among all the lame horror stuff. First one was very, very nice; nice story, nice décor, nice characters (you can't help but love Mary-Sues in these), nice acting. Very cool and worth fangirling over overall. I'm glad I refused to go watch it with teh uke when it came out though, cuz we would have made what I hate others to do when I go to the cinema: lol. Hard. Because the end was just...teehee...I don't wanna think about it. But...where is the fandom? D: C'mon, I know Jean-Baptiste is not supposed to feel anything but...J-B X plum girl and J-B X Laure, plz?

One month and school starts again. I'm kinda impatient. I want to know if it's true you got to be stoned to get a good mark in philosophy.

(Does anyone know where I can read the Ouran High manga? Because I really have no idea. :x)

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR

+Quote Post
Fushi
post Aug 6 2007, 11:32 AM
Post #53287

Lt. General

Member No.: 37,703

QUOTE(Tris the Reaper @ Aug 6 2007, 10:41 AM) *
QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Aug 6 2007, 02:58 AM) *
Wow.

I just met someone who played TotA and didn't like Jade.

I wasn't even aware that was possible. Every person I've met till now whose played it loves Jade. O_o;

Reading that made me cry inside.

[Although, a friend of mine knows someone who played TotA and didn't like Jade, but merely because they didn't "understand" him... O_o Whatever that's supposed to mean.]

To quote what he said:

"Jade was one of my least favorite characters in an RPG, ever. Horrible personality, disgusting voice, terrible design."

o_o

But seriously. He's the first person that I've met to ever view Jade that way. Hmmmmmm.....

--------------------
My icon comm

"I can't stand RoyxHughes (he's married and has a daughter!)"
Popo: "Brace for Fushi! *cowers*"

Huge Maes Hughes fan. In fact I'm even the Maes Hughes of livejournal. Really. Look for me under "M"

+Quote Post
Guest_Tris the Reaper_*
post Aug 6 2007, 11:38 AM
Post #53288

Guests

Inner Fangirl: *BAWLS*

Mmm, you know, with every popular thing, there's a hater. I know people who say that sort of thing just to rile up all the fans and such, so he could just be a troll. :/ Delightful.

Oh, and the "disgusting voice" bit makes me laugh. Kirk Thornton has had the most amount of VA credits next to Wendee Lee, so apparently there's a boatload of people that disagree. I mean, to each their own, but really.

+Quote Post
Fushi
post Aug 6 2007, 11:53 AM
Post #53289

Lt. General

No, not a troll, I can be sure of that. XD the forum has very little members, I'm the only person posting about Abyss, I never said anything about liking Jade (till after tnhat post) so there were no fangirls for him to rile. He's an older member too, who's not prone to trolling. X3

--------------------
My icon comm

Huge Maes Hughes fan. In fact I'm even the Maes Hughes of livejournal. Really. Look for me under "M"

+Quote Post
~Kurenai~
post Aug 6 2007, 11:55 AM
Post #53290

State Alchemist (Major)

Can someone please tell me (if there is a specific type) what type of flower a person would give another person if they are sick for a "get well" gift?

I'm making an origami bouquet for my grandmother who is in the hospital.

+Quote Post
Guest_Tris the Reaper_*
post Aug 6 2007, 12:40 PM
Post #53291

Guests

Well there went my theory dry.gif

In other news, Higurashi KAI 5 is out!...But why is it so difficult to see...it's all dark. ._.;;

+Quote Post
Fushi
post Aug 6 2007, 01:46 PM
Post #53292

Lt. General

QUOTE(~Kurenai~ @ Aug 6 2007, 12:55 PM) *
Can someone please tell me (if there is a specific type) what type of flower a person would give another person if they are sick for a "get well" gift?

Whatever you do, don't do lilies. That'll be getting across the opposite message...

Hmmm....you could try an aster, they're one of those flowers that symbolize love, but I don't know how you would make an origami aster....

--------------------
My icon comm

+Quote Post
~Kurenai~
post Aug 6 2007, 01:55 PM
Post #53293

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Aug 6 2007, 01:46 PM) *
QUOTE(~Kurenai~ @ Aug 6 2007, 12:55 PM) *

Whatever you do, don't do lilies. That'll be getting across the opposite message...

Hmmm....you could try an aster, they're one of those flowers that symbolize love, but I don't know how you would make an origami aster....

Thanks for the help!

I was almost going to do lilies... unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Fushi
post Aug 6 2007, 02:11 PM
Post #53294

Lt. General

Yeah, don't do lilies. Lilies are the traditional furneral flower, sooooooooooo..... Yeah, not good to give someone in the hospital.

--------------------
My icon comm

+Quote Post
edsgirl
post Aug 6 2007, 02:44 PM
Post #53295

Brigadier General

Member No.: 2,682

Thoughts
-I have a new found respect for sane people who ride public buses everyday. I had to resort to public transportation today, and I don't think I have the courage to try it again. This guy who smelled like hot ass that's been baking in the sun all day, sat down right next to me. Once I got a whiff of him, it was hard to keep the chunks down. I almost suffocated myself trying not to smell him. I'll never speed again sad.gif
-It's effing hot.
@Prof. Molly: When does Quis not look hot? wink.gif

--------------------

I put the 'ow' in 'yowee'. >:3 by Bacon Bits :P

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V  « < 3551 3552 3553 3554 3555 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2016 - 06:30 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css