HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
shanryelric
post Jan 6 2010, 01:55 AM
Post #19711

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 71,970

@Tombow - ok... sorry maybe i didnt pay any attention to the links.. biggrin.gif so many crack up scenes, anyway. haha.

QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Jan 6 2010, 02:40 AM) *
.... managed to find this on ebay in really good condition... (thanks amestris_star for giving me the link...and watching me bid on it tongue.gif)

whoaaa I can see u have a lot of FMA related things.. (envy you) sad.gif because I'm still fourteen and to buy FMA things i have to save my money again and again and again... and no Kinokuniya/international book store near by. huhuhuhu

--------------------
Goodbye, Fullmetal Alchemist. Thanks for the memories.

-the manga, characters, story lines, the ending, the Brotherhood series, the first anime and the movie and all things related to it, are the only things that I will always love like how I love my own life.-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jan 6 2010, 07:09 AM
Post #19712

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (Nagareboshi @ Jan 5 2010, 12:10 PM) *
Thanks Tombow for fixing my translation and filling in the blanks on the OVA. It may be a while before I can translate the rest of the OVA because school starts tomorrow. It really all depends on how much homework I get, but I'll try to get to the translation whenever I have some free time.

@Nagareboshi - Yes, we understand!! ^^ School always comes first, in my book. ^^ Please study well, and when you get the chance, don't forget to log on to our board time to time! XD Also, please don't feel like you are obligated to do any translations!! Please do it only if you enjoy. It really doesn't matter, and we just like having you with us. ^^

.... managed to find this on ebay in really good condition... (thanks amestris_star for giving me the link...and watching me bid on it tongue.gif)

@Kale - Oh my... you bought "Figure in Blue"!!!!!! That is an old product and no longer available at stores, and ones in good conditions are hard to come by!!! Nice score!! ^^ When you get the chance, could you take a pic of the front cover view of the comic book??? When I get the chance, I'd love to update our List of Official FMA Publications (Japanese & English) page sometime, and the pics for Figure Blue and Figure Blue comic book have been missing there because this one is an old product and regular stores no longer carry them. ^^

===============

QUOTE (shanryelric @ Jan 6 2010, 04:55 AM) *
@Tombow - ok... sorry maybe i didnt pay any attention to the links.. biggrin.gif so many crack up scenes, anyway. haha.

@shanryelric - Aha, no problem, on my part! ^^ And, I'm pretty sure Michiyo- is kind enough that she didn't mind ...as long as you wouldn't repeat this to her the 3rd time. xp
(Ah but, not everyone on our board is as "kind and patient" as Michiyo-, so... please be careful and try to pay little more attentions in the future. ) biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
shanryelric
post Jan 6 2010, 07:53 AM
Post #19713

Alchemists

Member No.: 71,970

@Tombow : Ok,, ok.. understood. biggrin.gif

any roiai news by now?

--------------------
Goodbye, Fullmetal Alchemist. Thanks for the memories.

-the manga, characters, story lines, the ending, the Brotherhood series, the first anime and the movie and all things related to it, are the only things that I will always love like how I love my own life.-

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jan 6 2010, 11:13 AM
Post #19714

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

QUOTE (Tombow @ Jan 6 2010, 06:09 AM) *

@Kale - Oh my... you bought "Figure in Blue"!!!!!! That is an old product and no longer available at stores, and ones in good conditions are hard to come by!!! Nice score!! ^^ When you get the chance, could you take a pic of the front cover view of the comic book??? When I get the chance, I'd love to update our List of Official FMA Publications (Japanese & English) page sometime, and the pics for Figure Blue and Figure Blue comic book have been missing there because this one is an old product and regular stores no longer carry them. ^^

Not a problem and thank you.

Here are the bigger version of the pics, including the front cover of the comic book:

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Jan 6 2010, 03:18 PM
Post #19715

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 67,594

The more I see pics of that figure, the more I confirm what an awesome idea it was to tell you about it and I can't help think of how great that box is.

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
Katya Martin
post Jan 6 2010, 03:29 PM
Post #19716

Alchemists

Member No.: 72,181

Oh man, new chapter!

So Riza and the chimera can't see what's going on at all. I wonder if they can hear any of the proceedings? Also, Roy seems to be keeping his wits about him, even though he really can't see.

The suspense was killing me. Then the chapter was released. And... IT'S STILL KILLING ME!

--------------------

awesomeness by Arakawa, Project FMA banner by Aribelle, avatar by me
I draw things.

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jan 6 2010, 03:41 PM
Post #19717

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

QUOTE (amestris_star @ Jan 6 2010, 02:18 PM) *
The more I see pics of that figure, the more I confirm what an awesome idea it was to tell you about it and I can't help think of how great that box is.

Yep! It was a team effort and I'm glad that everyone else can see the sheer awesome that is Figure in Blue. wink.gif

+Quote Post
angelofsarcasm89
post Jan 6 2010, 04:10 PM
Post #19718

Apprentice

Member No.: 70,605

I've been wondering when 103 is coming out. And this time, I'm gonna be a good girl and not read the spoilers or look at the raws before I can read the actual chapter. But oh god, it's killing me already. ohmy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jan 6 2010, 04:24 PM
Post #19719

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

QUOTE (Katya Martin @ Jan 6 2010, 10:29 PM) *
Oh man, new chapter!

So Riza and the chimera can't see what's going on at all. I wonder if they can hear any of the proceedings? Also, Roy seems to be keeping his wits about him, even though he really can't see.

The suspense was killing me. Then the chapter was released. And... IT'S STILL KILLING ME!

Yes! I'm very proud of Roy for not losing his mind over this. Most people would panic at this situation, really. I mean, blind and completely surrounded by enemies? That's not good at all.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Katya Martin
post Jan 6 2010, 04:33 PM
Post #19720

Alchemists

Forget the surrounded by enemies bit, most people'd go nuts over the whole spontaneous blindness thing!!

(I have a bit of a phobia about not being able to see, so the last couple of chapters have scared the heck out of me at times.)

--------------------

I draw things.

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jan 6 2010, 04:38 PM
Post #19721

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

Haha yes, you're right. So Roy has basically bypassed the panic stage pretty neatly.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Jan 6 2010, 05:43 PM
Post #19722

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

I'd say that with all that's happened to him, Roy's probably just taking everything pretty much as it comes to him. I mean, how many times in a day can you freak out before you need to just go and recover? Not saying that Roy's not strong, but perhaps the adrenaline is helping? (The real problem comes when that's all gone...)

A tiny part of me is still holding out hope that Roy's going to pull off a massive save somehow, but... how?

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Katya Martin
post Jan 6 2010, 06:01 PM
Post #19723

Alchemists

He may pull off a save just by not legitimately meeting sacrifice requirements. His circumstances of seeing the Truth were so much different than the others' that it makes me wonder whether he'd work as a sacrifice or not. The presence of Pride may also have screwed things up for that. I guess we'll see.

--------------------

I draw things.

+Quote Post
RoyaiFTW
post Jan 6 2010, 06:21 PM
Post #19724

Citizen

Member No.: 72,458

QUOTE (sToRm GodDesS @ Dec 26 2009, 06:22 AM) *
Simple People gaiden is up at Youtube biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q9IMARmI1c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUJg4RmBJE4

and 4koma if you're interested smile.gif (no RoyAi though)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8CAjq1PRUY

I can't view the first two videos! D:
It says it's private!

+Quote Post
sidekick.kep37
post Jan 6 2010, 07:27 PM
Post #19725

Alchemists

From: The lair where the Sidekicks hang on their down time
Member No.: 67,873

I'm with angel of sarcasm on this one. I'm gonna try and wait this one out until it's scanlated... and like she said, it's already killing me. I think I've spoiled myself just a bit cuz those spoiler tags are just so tempting to read but with this kind of suspense building up, I'd rather save my mind for a giant surprise... whatever the surprise may be.

@ jacksparrow.... Holy crap you're right. In spite of our long months of waiting and anticipation, the past... say 12 chapters or so (rough estimate), have all occured within the same day. That adrenaline is bound to run out soon, and given Roy is pretty much... useless (or rather unable to hold his own in battle), he'd probably have his adrenaline die out and the pain wil really get to him (if it hasn't gotten to him already).

I don't know how to answer your question there RoyaiFTW... but welcome to the forum! XD ...Uh, I think if you friend request the person who uploaded the vid, you could get access to the vid.

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 01:50 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css