HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V  « < 4096 4097 4098 4099 4100 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
Kale Mustang
post May 4 2010, 02:51 PM
Post #61456

Major General

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,527

QUOTE (amestris_star @ May 4 2010, 01:45 PM) *
CTs:

- Got the fright of my life when I heard mom on the phone today telling me that she and dad were at the hospital. Our GP sent him there as a precaution to get him checked - he felt an ugly pain in his chest while at work and came back home. Now he's passing the night there to remain under observation. Hopefully tomorrow he'll be back home. I went to visit him this afternoon and he looked quite OK. I actually spent the time cuddling next to him anyway.

Sent my well-wishes to you while we chatted/wrote but sending them again from here. And you promised to keep me posted. wink.gif As for the other stuff, yep, you told me all about it. biggrin.gif

CTs:

- Spring has finally arrived, and yet it seems like my allergies are in overdrive. dry.gif

- The couple's shower for my cousin was a success. This weekend is his Bachelor Party in Vegas. I'm wisely staying home as it's Mother's Day this Sunday.

- Seems my parents are finally enjoying being retired. They're going on a bus tour with friends to see Yellowstone, Mt. Rushmore, and a few other places in mid-June and then off to Vegas (my mom) and San Diego (first my dad, mom will follow) at the end of June. Thank God.

- Speaking of said parcel, here's what was inside of it:

- Was having some trouble ordering from Nike's website regarding my custom jersey. I'll probably call them sometime this week.

- Articles for AX: 0/3 complete. Will I get it done before AX? Of course. Yay for procrastination!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post May 4 2010, 04:32 PM
Post #61457

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

amestris_star--Scary! It sounds as if things are all right, but I hope your dad feels better!

CTs:

--Got a date for the hall ball! Woohoo! That makes about 4 people I will know there!

--I don't want to do homework, but university being what it is, it is a necessary evil.

--Upon emptying the recyclables bin today, I found that my dorm mate's boyfriend had put a TON of beer bottles in there. I don't mind, as they're not loud, obnoxious, or destructive in the least, but it could get us under-21's in serious trouble if we were to be found to have consumed it.

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post May 4 2010, 08:13 PM
Post #61458

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

@amestris_star: I hope everything is well for your dad.

@Kale: You consider it spring where you live? Because in New England it is sunny and in the 80's, and that is summer to me. XD

CT's:

My math final went well today. But now, several hours after I finished the final I am wondering if I put my name on it.

I watched Glee with my friends tonight for the first time. I thought it was really good. I always wished that I could sing. So I admire people that can. I also now have a crush on Matthew Morrison.

+Quote Post
SneakyRuler
post May 4 2010, 10:46 PM
Post #61459

Alchemists

Member No.: 67,760

@amestris_star: hope your father is allright.

and everyone having finals - good luck to you!

CT's:

I must really learn how to do things properly. The semester's almost over and my study career is a disaster. How come I always put everything off until the very last possible minute? How do I catch up on things? How to make myself actually do something instead of panic?

There's a boy interested in me but I don't feel like going out with him. I like him and I like talking to him but this way I feel threatened instead of just having a great time with him like I used to.

Oh well. Writing papers. Never been keen on it and it gets worse every year. I remember back in high school in writing classes I always finished an hour after everybody else. Too much thinking I guess. (Worse nightmare - academy writing course I attended in Finland while I was abroad. I had to set my alarm clock on 3am so I woke up, wrote and once I started to wake up properly I stopped, saved my work and sent it to my teacher.)

Edit: discovered I am probably allergic to ananas and green tea. What the...

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post May 4 2010, 11:35 PM
Post #61460

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

QUOTE (FMAobsessed @ May 4 2010, 08:13 PM) *
@Kale: You consider it spring where you live? Because in New England it is sunny and in the 80's, and that is summer to me. XD

Spring made it's appearance around January...and then disappeared during February and March. It made a brief appearance during the end of April, and has now come back in May. tongue.gif

Summer for me will be once it hits the 80s for a month straight - with a dry heatwave in between. wink.gif

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post May 5 2010, 12:15 AM
Post #61461

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

Spring? Summer? Warmth? People, you are crazy biggrin.gif. Just joking
-It's 8 over here. Of course in European degrees. And tomorrow it should be 3. You know how cold it is?
-I'll write an English test right... now! So excited. Need to write the best test in class, again. Wish me tons of luck, guys biggrin.gif.
-Kale, looks like you got tons of European sweets. I know who you got that from... ;3 Should we make an exchange too? I would die for American bubble gum.
-I almost built an accident today. I wouldn't die but my car would be pretty rubbish if I wouldn't push the brakes like crazy. It actually would be my fault, but good that nothing happened. It's just that at our school there aren't enough parking lots and it's no wonder some people behave like animals in the morning to get some space to park on.
-If we do sports (pe) outside, I'll die. Yeah.
-Amestris_star, home your daddy will feel much better and then get healthy again.
-Next week Sunday I'll travel to Praha! Hooray!
-The bell rang. It's classes again. I'm so excited about the test. I will give my best to it! I'll beat every one! Yeah!

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
EniviD EiraM
post May 5 2010, 04:34 AM
Post #61462

Apprentice

Member No.: 71,525

CT's:

-@Tombow now I know. thank you !:)

-right now, I am searching for haircuts in Google.. I am planning to have a new haircut but I refused .. it's not cool to have short hair before the start of June sad.gif
-I ate too much sweets both yesterday and today
-I watched : Isurvived a Japanese game show
-I got my phone back but my sim isn't inserted in it
-It's totally HOT here in the Philippines that I want to take a bath for almost seven times !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Disasterpiece
post May 5 2010, 05:26 AM
Post #61463

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,581

damn spring allergies

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

[credit goes to Aquarina :D]

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post May 5 2010, 07:05 AM
Post #61464

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

@Amestris_star I really hope your dad is going to be alright!

@Kale Mustang Mmmmm! Except for the Forrero Rocher and Nutella, ever single sweet there is one that I love! You lucky, lucky guy!

CTs:

-My art exam is next week! I can't wait because then I'll never have to do graphic illustration again!

-Election day tomorrow! I'm going to be a sad git and stay up to see who's elected. LOL

-I hate being a twin...It's not what everyone thinks it to be. My auntie said in front of everyone that she likes my sister more than me, then actually turned to me and said "but no disrespect to you". I mean, I already knew because once she mistook me for my sister and started saying "you know I've always liked you better," then had a cow when she realised she was actually talking to me. I tell myself it doesn't bother me any more, but it still kinda hurts...

-Got a new black kitten...It's called Snowflake. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post May 5 2010, 09:15 AM
Post #61465

Member No.: 67,594

@All: Thank you smile.gif Dad is back home after all the check ups and seems all's OK with his heart smile.gif
@Hayate: Well, you can imagine who sent them *whistles*
@Kale: Yes dear, I did keep you posted wink.gif

CTs:

- So relieved dad's back home... phew... he's OK too!

- Feeling totally tired and exhausted, completely... plus, work day sucked yet again.

- Did a mess to arrive at the main Adidas store here, which by the way has a pathetic stock... I got to find parking immediately but, entered a road the wrong way round! At least there wasn't any road patrol or something or else I would have gotten a ticket for sure @_@ It was not my fault though... the sign was turned the other way round. At least I managed to buy a Germany shirt for him.

- I'm in desperate need of a LONG vacation.

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
Thalogens
post May 5 2010, 12:29 PM
Post #61466

Alchemists

Member No.: 70,644

CTs

-I think school is a conspiracy to stunt teenager's growth with rediculously heavy bags full of books that could be used as house building material :/
-French oral is finally OVER. (Apparently, when she asked me what the weather was like in a certain season, I started telling her what touristes could do in the winter)
-What a great feeling. 2 down, 13 more exams to go D:
-I feel a sore throat comming along.
-Some guy tried giving me a leaflet about who to vote for in tomorrows elections. Apparently, he couldn't see that I was wearing SCHOOL UNIFORM.

+Quote Post
Aribelle
post May 5 2010, 12:53 PM
Post #61467

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 68,646

Glad all is well, amestris_star (:

QUOTE (Thalogens @ May 5 2010, 12:29 PM) *
-What a great feeling. 2 down, 13 more exams to go D:

Th-thirteen? o_e best of luck with that, for real. Make sure you do something AMAZING for yourself when that's all over, lol.

CTs:

-WHY LOST WHYYYY!! Stop toying with my heart! STOP IT! I'm far too stressed out and emotional to be dealing with your crap right now! /weeeeeeps
-My day is now tainted. Hopefully listening to Glee songs will help. Jonathan Groff needs to be a permanent cast member <3
-four more exams and one sim lab and I am DONE with this wretched semester
-debating whether or not to get the student edition of CS5 (uber cheap, in relation to the non-student one) as a "you're done with junior year!" gift to myself. Hmm...it's either that or a new pair of running shoes of equal value lol. I'm thinking the shoes.

--------------------

+Quote Post
KwiatekAlchemist
post May 5 2010, 12:57 PM
Post #61468

Member No.: 70,538

CT:

- It's my birthday today
- So sore today, we're doing run training in gym. >.>
- Church tomorrow, I probably won't go.
- I love having awkward conversations with hairdressers. Jeeze. >.<

+Quote Post
Thalogens
post May 5 2010, 01:14 PM
Post #61469

Alchemists

Member No.: 70,644

QUOTE (Aribelle @ May 5 2010, 08:53 PM) *
Th-thirteen? o_e best of luck with that, for real. Make sure you do something AMAZING for yourself when that's all over, lol.

Ah, I miscalculated - 14.
R.S. x2
English x3
Chemistry x2
Physics
Maths x2
History x2
French x2
And yes, I'm going to Lebanon from 1st of July to August 24th. Results day D:

Happy Birthday, sambam biggrin.gif - sore throats suck D: I feel your pain Dx

+Quote Post
phoenix dying
post May 5 2010, 05:19 PM
Post #61470

Brigadier General

Member No.: 4,695

Happy Cinco de Mayo

Well for us in America its just another excuse to drink

happy.gif

--------------------

Drinking women, chasing whiskey

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V  « < 4096 4097 4098 4099 4100 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 04:09 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css