HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 804 805 806 807 808 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
riza'slittle...
post Jul 25 2007, 09:09 AM
Post #12076

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,592

Schubes: Looks good! I'll make sure to watch the whole thing when you finish!

Anne: Welcome! I liked your fic. I'd love to read more.

Amethyst: That idea is funny! Though I think I would have cast Ed as Shippou, his height and personality match, but the Inuyasha idea works too. wink.gif

--------------------

Still a work in progress but...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sharpshooter_riz...
post Jul 25 2007, 10:05 AM
Post #12077

Apprentice

Member No.: 39,618

Ahhh we posted fast since I last lurked. Haha, Fiery Blue Mustang, that is pretty funny.

Anne Packrat: I've read a couple of your fics myself, they were very enjoyable. You can find all of my RoyAi fics in the link below (it's in my signature beneath everything)

Jack Sparrow: Arr, a pirate, lol. Welcome to our lovely, RoyAi obsessed family! If you're ever in want or need of Royai art, fan fiction, or discussion, we're your people.

I'm not really sure as to when they'll update on any of my stories :/ Right now I'm writing a bit on all of them, trying to get the ones I have on hold updated, and trying to finish up Temptation Affairs so I can get to the latest plot bunnies inside my head. *laughs evilly* So yes, after T.A. is finished they'll be a new story or two to read.

--------------------
Roy: Just in case, if something happens to me, go and escape on your own.
Riza: I don't want to.
Roy: It's an order.
Riza: I can't consent to that.
Roy: Stubborn, aren't you?
Riza: I like to say that I have an honest personality.
~*~*~*Riza Victoria Hawkeye Mustang*~*~*

Fanfics by me can be found here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/779381/1st_Lie...nt_Riza_Hawkeye

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 25 2007, 02:42 PM
Post #12078

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@Liz - You deserve to take a rest!! You didn't miss much while you were doing all these cons.
Almost everyone is writing more Ryai fanfics. Maybe you can check them out during your downtime. ^^ (I wanna see the pic of you/Riza holding Jack Sparrow at gunpoint!!! biggrin.gif )

@Amethyst Sunset - Your first cosplay!! Take a picture!!!!! ^^
And, your birthday is coming?? When is it??
BTW, I LUV your cheesiest, mushiest romance Royai fanfics!! biggrin.gif
Oh, and no... skipping school is bad.. I'm glad you are keeping up with every classes!! happy.gif

@jacksparrow - Glad you're making yourself comfortable here!! ^^

@Schubes - Wow, you put that scene for the beginning of your AMV!! I love it!! ^^

@Kenji - Are you feeling all right now?? Did you finish with all the exams? Hope you can stop by more often! ^^

@The New Fullmetal Alchemist - I recommended you as the Royai fic authority to Anne Packrat!! She would like some good Royai fanfic recommendation. Please help!! biggrin.gif

@Anne Packrat - Welcome, welcome!! Glad you made it here!! ^^
And... you are nice Royai fanfic writer yorself!! Wow!! ^^
Since you write more mature fanfics, I recommend ... sharpshooter_riza_hawkeye's Temptation Affairs!!

@riza'slittlesister - You are writing 4 fics at the same time?? ohmy.gif
Hope we get to read them soon!! ^^

@Menelvir - Not much happening, except we got more nice new people, and more new chapters from our awesome Royai fic writers. ^^

@sharpshooter_riza_hawkeye - Oh my, you are already working on the plot of new stories?? You are simply amazing!! ^^

Everyone, please give Anne Packrat your recommendation of selected Royai fanfics!! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Anne Packrat
post Jul 25 2007, 06:32 PM
Post #12079

Apprentice

Member No.: 48,242

QUOTE(sharpshooter_riza_hawkeye @ Jul 25 2007, 01:05 PM) *
Ahhh we posted fast since I last lurked. Haha, Fiery Blue Mustang, that is pretty funny.

Anne Packrat: I've read a couple of your fics myself, they were very enjoyable. You can find all of my RoyAi fics in the link below (it's in my signature beneath everything)

I've read a few things of yours here and there as well. Unfortunately I have a large dislike for Archer and that has prevented me from reading more. Sorry, it's just a weird thing about me; I'm picky like that sometimes.

A few more of my things if you please, although reading these two back to back will likely give you whiplash.

Goodbye and Godspeed - When Black Hayate comes down with a terminal illness, Riza must make one of the hardest decisions of her life. - Tragedy / Angst - K+ / PG

People regularly tell me this is one of the sadder stories they've ever read so please keep that in mind.

Riza Hawkeye, Cock Inspector - Not as bad as it sounds. No, really. Roy vs. Riza in a bad parody of a hard-boiled detective story. - Humor / Parody - T bordering on M / PG - 13 bordering on R

--------------------

Anne Packrat
Writer, Cosplayer, Oddball

"Philosophy for life: Nod your head like you understand, and if stuff starts blowing up, run like hell."

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Jul 25 2007, 08:06 PM
Post #12080

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Anne Packrat- Um, can I suggest what NOT to read if it's stuff that I personally wrote? Number one, it's rated T or below, seeing as I'm still a few months shy of seeing R-rated movies without an adult, and frankly, I don't do much in the way of mature situations. (And a long Number Two...) Seriously, I'm on FF.net mostly for fun, though I do take constructive criticism and try to make my stories better. That said, I very much appreciate constructive criticism, so, if you want to check it out and make suggestions, well, don't say I didn't warn you. My stuff's a veritable minefield of that which needs correcting in terms of character. Anyway, I've read some of your work, and as I recall, I liked it very much.

Schubes- I'm working on editing the long drabble inspired by your amv. It should be done within the next few days, as I'm still working at day camp.

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Anne Packrat
post Jul 25 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #12081

Apprentice

QUOTE(jacksparrow589 @ Jul 25 2007, 11:06 PM) *
Anne Packrat- Um, can I suggest what NOT to read if it's stuff that I personally wrote? Number one, it's rated T or below, seeing as I'm still a few months shy of seeing R-rated movies without an adult, and frankly, I don't do much in the way of mature situations. (And a long Number Two...) Seriously, I'm on FF.net mostly for fun, though I do take constructive criticism and try to make my stories better. That said, I very much appreciate constructive criticism, so, if you want to check it out and make suggestions, well, don't say I didn't warn you. My stuff's a veritable minefield of that which needs correcting in terms of character. Anyway, I've read some of your work, and as I recall, I liked it very much.

Schubes- I'm working on editing the long drabble inspired by your amv. It should be done within the next few days, as I'm still working at day camp.

Oh don't worry. We all need to improve in certain ways. I've read some of my stuff from 2001 and still cringe a bit at it.

And I do indeed read things of lower ratings. One of my favorite Royai fics now is "A Family Affair" and it's rated Teen.

--------------------

Anne Packrat

"Philosophy for life: Nod your head like you understand, and if stuff starts blowing up, run like hell."

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Jul 26 2007, 06:15 AM
Post #12082

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 38,435

Menelvir - Exams are done. Got a 55 out of 75 for my Japanese exam due to carelessness. >_> But I passed.

RLS - Hmm...if Ed were Shippou, then Roy would have to be Inuyasha. XDDDDDD And frankly, I see Riza more in Sango's role than in Kagome's.

SRH - Good luck! happy.gif I try not to juggle too many stories in progress at once; especially now that I realize how very time-consuming college can be...

Tombow - Heh, I'll see if I can get some photos up. XD I'm really excited! And thanks. ^^

My birthday is this coming Saturday. I'll be turning 18 and maybe while my parents' backs are turned we'll brew up a Fiery Blue Mustang XD Yeah, it's really hard to miss a class. So as much as possible, I try not to.

I don't know too many good fics...as I barely read these days. But I have some favorites on my FF.net page. *pokes signature* You guys might want to check those out.

Anne - Someone's been real busy with the ficcage, eh? XD I'll try to read them...*stabs college* I'm sure they're very good!

Working on my fic right now...but of course, I have to get THIS out of the way. *prods homework*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Twilightz
post Jul 26 2007, 08:28 AM
Post #12083

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 45,523

QUOTE(The New Fullmetal Alchemist)
In light of the current "poll" conversations!:I don't think it's too shabby, given I used the touch-pad on my laptop for a mouse, and I did it in the Paint program, and I did it in about 30 seconds! laugh.gifBecause when you think of Roy in a bathing suit, you *know* this is who you think of! XD

Smexy as hell... xDD

Some new people have arrived here, I see. Welcome! biggrin.gif

I'm too lazy to read these six pages I've missed. I'm not even in home yet, I'll answer later. smile.gif

BTW, have you decided the date for Royai summer festival?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Menelvir
post Jul 26 2007, 09:14 AM
Post #12084

Alchemists

Member No.: 46,907

Hmm... Maybe Anne Packrat would like to check out the fanfics in our Royai 2007 album? Someone unearth it, please? I'm too lazy now... tongue.gif

Anne, I've read Goodbye and Godspeed. I like your style, very succinct and to the point. And you packed a lot of emotions in that short snippet too, which is what I enjoyed most. Looking forward to reading the rest of your stuff! (unfortunately, I don't exactly have time now, but soon, I promise... smile.gif)

Amethyst Sunset, glad to hear you passed your Jap exam! Even with the carelessness, 73% still rocks! smile.gif Hope your other papers were good too!

And I'll be looking forward to more fanfics from you! But for now, good luck with homework!

You have a point, Twilightz! Have we decided on a date?

And yes, Roy looks good in that picture. Not going to make the same mistake of drooling over him again, though, or Riza will have my blood for sure this time!

I'm kind of wondering if any of you still remember my ongoing fanfic Twilight Dreams... (and honestly, I wouldn't blame you if you have; I know written trash when I read it... Heh) Anyway, Chapter Eight gave me a bit of trouble because I was rather distracted when I wrote it, so although I already had an idea of what I wanted to write, it didn't seem to turn out the way I wanted it to, no matter how many edits I put it through. But here it is at last, probably as good as it will ever be: Chapter Eight: A Bride's Dilemma

Umm... Someone once reviewed that he/she was surprised my fic wasn't getting more reviews. Well, I'm not. Honestly, I feel a pleasant shock everytime I get positive feedback. So yeah, if you seriously think it was bad, do feel free to tell me so. I'll probably feel better if you do... tongue.gif But of course, I do hope you enjoy the story!

--------------------

~A painless lesson is one without any meaning; There is no coming to consciousness without pain~

Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit.

+Quote Post
Schubes
post Jul 26 2007, 10:54 AM
Post #12085

Citizen

Member No.: 47,338

Twilightz hi! i don't think i've met u yet!!!

poo, last night i didn't get to work anymore on the amv, cuz i couldn't use my computer but i did end up working a little on my fan art!!!! yay!!!! well my twiligh one anyways

and i started working on the summer one a little this morning, tho it's only a rough draft.

have we decided on any dates so far for either contest?

tombow glad u like it so far! biggrin.gif

jacksparrow yay! i can't wait to read it! just tell me when it's done!!! k? laugh.gif

And since i seem to b telling everyone else this, cuz i'm super excited, I might b getting a jacket that looks like mikey way's ....even tho i don't think anyone in here knows who he is. XD

And since i'm super bored and wanna make a real long post for some odd reason I'm gonna make a list of all my videos, in case anyone is interested and hasn't seen them =]

I never told u what i do for a living - My Chemical Romance
Really fricken old video of Pretty Fly for a White Guy - The Offspring
My very first video ever and royai for that matter MY Bloody Valentine - GC
I Miss You - Blink182
I love this one! Demolition Lovers - My Chemical Romance
Cemetary Drive - My Chemical Romance
A Little Less 16 Candles - Fall Out Boy ... Ireally love how this one turned out! ^__^
4-Ever - The Veronicas
Forever - Papa Roach
Because of You - Kelly Clarkson
One I never got done.... Misery Business - Paramore
It's Not Over - Daughtry
Royai day & my birthday goodness Pressure - Paramore
Half the song Emergency - Paramore
Disenchanted - My Chemical Romance
The Unfinished Royai Summer Festival Ocean Avenue - YellowCard

Visit My Youtube Website for all my vids, not just royai ^__^

yay! all done! bye! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Anne Packrat
post Jul 26 2007, 12:14 PM
Post #12086

Apprentice

Out of curiousity, at 28 am I the oldest one here? I was on another FMA board at a few months ago, and everyone seemed to skew VERY young. So young in fact that at one point, someone told me they were surprised that old people like me liked anime. dry.gif

I always thought the Royai pairing attracted older people / authors because of the age of characters and almost sadly because it's a het pairing. I know several older Royai authors but what about the rest of you?

--------------------

Anne Packrat

+Quote Post
riza'slittle...
post Jul 26 2007, 12:21 PM
Post #12087

Apprentice

Member No.: 31,592

Tombow: One's up, it's In the Crosshairs, which is ending soon. sad.gif I hope you enjoy the other Royai one when I get it posted. The other two are for other series. I recently realized that I had all Royai stories, so I wanted to test myself a little. We'll see how it turns out!

Amethyst: *nods fervently* Riza's DEFINATELY more like Sango than Kagome! (She grates on my nerves every once in a while...)

Schubes: I confess, I didn't watch all of your videos, but I did really like the Because of You one. And your 4-Ever video has been my favorite Royai AMV for ages! I recommended it to everyone else on the thread a long time ago. So: good job, I really like that one too! biggrin.gif

--------------------

Still a work in progress but...

+Quote Post
Ice_Alchemist578
post Jul 26 2007, 02:47 PM
Post #12088

Citizen

Member No.: 47,311

hey guys!!! i'm back from my cape week extravaganzaaaaaa lol. I just purchased HP 7 and im so pumped to read it w00t. there are soooo many posts that i missed! i don't have time right now to read them all but i felt so loved when ppl were like "we'll miss you" here and on fanfic! i'm going to try and update my stuff tomorrow and i want to read all the new updates of other stories. do we have a date for the summer festival? i'm going to take time and read all 4 pages i missed tonight after rehearsal so i will stop back in but just wanted to say hi and i can't wait to say hi to all the new people too! yay ok well real quick

Tian ai-thanks for checking my stories out! smile.gif updates are coming

The new Fullmetal-i don't have any stories on the boards im still trying to figure out how to do it lolz but i do have all the stuff on fanfic

seee ya guys later tonight! Much love <3 i also have more royai songs! smile.gif

--------------------

"It's Not A burden I forced on me. It's a decision i made myself. I Take full responsibility any time i fire a round. But he's the reason i pull the trigger." ~Riza Hawkeye~

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer don't you know you're unlike any other, you'll always be my thunder and I said your eyes are the brightest of all the colors i don't want to ever love another, you'll always be my thunder, so bring on the rain, bring on the thunder Royai forever <3

I'll admit it, i've tried alchemy :)

My Fics (all Royai! <3)

~FMA Fanatic~ <3

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post Jul 26 2007, 07:22 PM
Post #12089

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 41,714

Anne, I'm 28 as well. (I KNOW!! I've never told anyone on this thread my age before. The only one on the boards who knows how old I am is Void... because we know each other in real life and stuff.) So if you want to feel old together, we can cry on each other's shoulders. XD

I have to say that they RoiAi pairing intrigues me since the characters involved are two mature adults around my age. Even though I also adore EdWin, I just relate to the RoiAi dynamic more.

Anne and SRH write some good fic. YA RLY. Been reading a bunch of it lately. When I'm not reading Harry Potter. (Finishing re-reading book 6 because Book 7 is sitting on my coffee table right now TEMPTING MEEE!!!)

And I leave you with moar camwhoring from Otakon.
AND THIS TIME, IT'S 'SHOPPED!!! laugh.gif

Attached File  FMA_DNW.jpg ( 92.61K ) Number of downloads: 35

Liz-Camwhoring FTW. biggrin.gif

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Jul 26 2007, 07:40 PM
Post #12090

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Great, now I feel even younger... Everybody's so much older than me! It's not fair! Even the majority of my cousins... Sheesh! Am I the youngest on this thread?

Oh, CodenameElizabeth- love the picture! The only FMA characters I saw at SakuraCon were Ed, Al, and (don't ask me why) The Gate. There were a couple of odd military uniforms floating around, but they didn't look like a specific character. You, on the other hand, look very much like who you cosplay.

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 804 805 806 807 808 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2016 - 01:52 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css