HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Alzea
post Jul 3 2009, 09:04 AM
Post #16651

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 54,118

QUOTE (The_Twilight_Trinity @ Jul 3 2009, 05:42 PM) *
QUOTE (FMAobsessed @ Jul 3 2009, 09:11 AM) *
@black~hayate: I like that idea a lot. I like Olivier and Alex and their fight against Sloth was amazing. But it is done now. Lets fill that space with a Royai moment.

*praying* If there is truly a good and merciful god out there, then please please let this happen!
AMEN

Ah, few more days of waiting...I can do it~! We can do it~!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Jul 3 2009, 09:51 AM
Post #16652

Alchemists

Member No.: 65,533

YES WE CAN!!!!

Grr... I'm angry that I have to wait for computer access though. I'll be on a trip and won't get back until after the chapter is up... Waiting is going to be more painful than usual.

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jul 3 2009, 10:55 AM
Post #16653

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

QUOTE (The_Twilight_Trinity @ Jul 3 2009, 12:51 PM) *
YES WE CAN!!!!

Grr... I'm angry that I have to wait for computer access though. I'll be on a trip and won't get back until after the chapter is up... Waiting is going to be more painful than usual.

Well maybe your trip will distract you, so you won't think about it! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Jul 3 2009, 11:00 AM
Post #16654

Alchemists

Member No.: 65,533

@hand-made-city- I wish I would be distracted, but since there is even the smallest hope of Royai in the next chapter it will be hard to make myself forget what I could be missing.... I love Royai too much! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jul 3 2009, 11:48 AM
Post #16655

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE (The_Twilight_Trinity @ Jul 3 2009, 02:00 PM) *
@hand-made-city- I wish I would be distracted, but since there is even the smallest hope of Royai in the next chapter it will be hard to make myself forget what I could be missing.... I love Royai too much! biggrin.gif

Haha don't we all? <3
Well you can spend your time fantasizing about all the possibilities! And if there's no Royai in the next chapter, the rest of us will suffer and you'll still be content in your daydreams. tongue.gif

I think that until we finally see Roy and Riza again, we'll all be suffering though. Hahaha! It's only been one chapter so far that we haven't seen them, and we're all panicking already! I suppose we should all relax, huh... XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Jul 3 2009, 02:29 PM
Post #16656

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

Found a Hawkeye charm today! XD Got her and Roy, it was the last one.

The good thing about being @Expo is being highly distracted about 24/7 by work and amusement.

Though, I'll only be distracted until Sunday Night.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Jul 3 2009, 03:30 PM
Post #16657

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Wow, I haven't written anything in a while. My brother's been in town, though, so I've been spending a lot of time with him.

Royai in the next chapter? Probably not. Roy and/or Riza in the next chapter? More likely than Royai, but still, I'm not gonna hedge my bets on that, as much as I just want anything with them right now.

But hey--we get an episode once a week, don't we? And with the way things are going, I don't think it'll be terribly much longer until we get to Roy vs. Lust. I'm going to say we go through another... 10 episodes, tops before that gets rolling (i.e. until we hit Roy vs. Gluttony). From there on out, we'll either be seeing them, or we won't. Still, I'll take my once-a-week possibility for now.

What I want to know is, where's Hayate? He's not been introduced, and he does have a couple of key moments. I mean, half of the warm-n-fuzzies from Riza's run-in with Pride wouldn't exist if Hayate wasn't there!

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
spectator
post Jul 3 2009, 03:30 PM
Post #16658

Alchemists

Member No.: 34,836

a few kisses for Arakawa sensei if there is some Royai scene on chapter 97. laugh.gif

Hmmm, haven't black hayate been missing in action for quite awhile in the manga? I miss him so much. That fluffy, fluffy, flurry, flurry dog. Oh, I love dogs!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

--------------------
'Prince of Dawn' Fanfiction - Envoy of Love: The True Prince

Eastern Headquarters' Attraction - Something fun to read.

CoS and FMA1 Fanfiction - Right person, wrong place, wrong time

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Jul 3 2009, 07:46 PM
Post #16659

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

I want the chapter to at least have Roy and Riza appear in it. But I think it will focus on Hohenhiem and Father. But we have Al and company trying to catch up to Ed. And since Ed wasn't in the last chapter there is a chance he could appear in this chapter. And who is with our Ed? Roy and Riza.

So maybe something like this could happen.

In the lab after Envy has killed himself. Roy is still angry and Ed is ready to move on. Then there is a loud crash because Yoki driving his car has crashed through the lab. Don't ask why, I just think it would be an epic entrance.

Ed: "What the Hell!"

Al: "Nii san I am back!"

Ed: "Alright the Elrics are reunited and ready to fight." (brotherly fist pound)

While the Elrics are catching up about all the events such as the fight with Pride and Kimblee and the fight with Envy, Roy and Riza will get a moment.

Riza: "Colonel get up it is time to move forward."

Roy: "Just who does Envy think I am. I wanted to take his life for Hughes. This isn't fair."

Riza: "Yes sir, life isn't fair, but Hughes wouldn't want you to turn into a revenge crazed beast."

Roy: "Yes, I know."

Riza: "You have to stand up and move forward. You have to change this country. That is what Hughes would want you to do. And it is what I want you to do too."

Roy: "Yes, I will move forward. (as he stands up) Thank you Lietantunt. (sp) Roy then touches Riza's injured shoulder. "But lets take care of this first."

Ok I don't think this will happen. But it would be nice if it did. And where is black hayate?

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jul 3 2009, 07:47 PM
Post #16660

State Alchemist (Major)

^That was very cute!

As for Black Hayate......... is he still with Fuery??? It's been a while!

--------------------

+Quote Post
spectator
post Jul 3 2009, 08:07 PM
Post #16661

Alchemists

Member No.: 34,836

@FMAobsessed: I like your idea. If that happens, I think it will be a subtle one. That's how Arakawa sensei shows Royai. happy.gif

--------------------
'Prince of Dawn' Fanfiction - Envoy of Love: The True Prince

Eastern Headquarters' Attraction - Something fun to read.

CoS and FMA1 Fanfiction - Right person, wrong place, wrong time

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Jul 3 2009, 11:23 PM
Post #16662

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

Hello from AX~!

Been busy working (Causmicfire can attest to how busy I am... tongue.gif)

Anyways, aside from the Brotherhood mini-figure that I got yesterday - I actually got the Roy & Riza phone charms (same ones that Causmic got as well) as well as a sealed box of the mini-figures.

I'll say that there have more FMA cosplayers around now due to Brotherhood being out.

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan
post Jul 4 2009, 08:37 AM
Post #16663

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 54,333

I'd love if Hayate came back and had an ultimate showdown moment with Pride LMAO

QUOTE (Turdaewen @ Jul 1 2009, 11:38 AM) *
The tops that they can remove is the scene Roy saves Riza from Glutonny, but, even so, he'll have to get there somehow, cause Roy needs to follow Barry with Riza and Havoc to get to the lair... So, I don't think they'll cut that scene either, since it was the fear of loosing Riza that drove Roy there. Unless they change the whole development of that 'plan' of theirs.

But the chess scene, though very cute, has no consequence whatsoever. In fact, if you're not familiar with the Perfect Guidebook 2 you wouldn't even notice it as a Royai moment, since nowhere in the story they mention Riza to be Grumman's granddaughter.

About the Gluttony scene - this leads to Roy and Riza finding out about homonculi (and nearly running over poor Barry), and is what ends up tipping Riza off that Pride is no ordinary homonculi because the air about him is different than Gluttony.

And the chess scene, yeah, Im thinking it probably wasn't too big of a deal, but someone on another site pointed out that possibly it was meant to tell Roy where the contact information was hidden (in the queen)

I agree that the scenes before and after the Roy/Wrath scenes are vital as well. Riza saying she won't leave shows her determination, and the fact that Roy doesn't push it shows that he respects her opinion, which comes into play during the Envy thing. The scene afterwards is not only hilarious, but shows how much he cares about her and how she sticks beside him no matter what and, once again, her determination...yeah.

I'm going to miss everyone when they go on vacation!

Cute idea, FMAObsessed!

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo and signature by me.
Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:
Bradley: "Oh by the way I made Breda my personal assistant."
Roy: "WHAT NO! I AM IN IMMENSE SHOCK!"

+Quote Post
Alzea
post Jul 4 2009, 09:58 AM
Post #16664

Alchemists

Member No.: 54,118

Uh, right, Gluttony part should be there, I'm sure of it, but what's with "Colonel, you're an idiot (...)" and "I'm glad that you're alive, Lieutenant" (uhuh, at least that's what says polish translation xP) I hope they will keep it, still after Lin's appearance they should slow down a little. But I've been wondering about little things like 'playing with Elizabeth-chan', do you think that they're going to cut it? Nah, for me every royai moment (or just a moment with a hint of royai) is precious~ xP

--------------------

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jul 4 2009, 11:57 AM
Post #16665

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE (Alzea @ Jul 4 2009, 12:58 PM) *
Uh, right, Gluttony part should be there, I'm sure of it, but what's with "Colonel, you're an idiot (...)" and "I'm glad that you're alive, Lieutenant" (uhuh, at least that's what says polish translation xP) I hope they will keep it, still after Lin's appearance they should slow down a little. But I've been wondering about little things like 'playing with Elizabeth-chan', do you think that they're going to cut it? Nah, for me every royai moment (or just a moment with a hint of royai) is precious~ xP

Good point... if they removed Grumman toying with Roy by asking him to marry his granddaughter, who knows if they'll cut the scene where Madame Christmas does the same (sort of) with the 'play with Elizabeth-chan' part. I agree, every small moment is precious to us, but it might not mean much to other fans who don't like Royai.... so who knows who the FMA:B writers are trying to please.
*prays that every moment is kept intact from now on!*

If some things are cut though (probably for time's sake), then we of course still have the manga!

--------------------

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2016 - 01:49 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css