HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Thread to post the JOY of FMA-1 anime! Post your bullet-point list of things you love about FMA-1 anime! (No deep analysis here please! And, please DO NOT bring up FMA:Brotherghood for comparison!!), No FMA-1 vs FMA:B comparison or putting-down of any FMA series, please
kazare
post May 13 2011, 08:58 PM
Post #16

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 71,582

I like the first one but I liked them both.

The difference is that the first one concentrates on their loss.
This one shows the dark side of everything.
And this one has good music.

That's my opinion.

--------------------

Love what you need to love. Avoid Hatred or loathing as much as possible.
Add: Facebook Tumblr Twitter
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 5 2011, 08:20 PM
Post #17

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

<Program Note>

@Mihael Keehl - Welcome to our board! ^^ I think we have better "home" for your post where we post the comparison of FMA-1 and FMA:Brotherhood anime, whereas on this thread here members are to post simply why we like this first anime with the bullet-point type list of things we like about this anime, and celebrate the goodness of this anime, as this thread is to post the JOY of FMA-1 anime, and not the comparative analysis of both series. tongue.gif So, I moved your post to FMA-1 Vs. FMA:Brotherhood Discussion: Comaparing FMA-1 anime series vs FMA:Brotherhood, How each/both series measures up in your opinion? thread. biggrin.gif You can find your post at it's new home here. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mihael Keehl
post Jul 11 2011, 05:17 PM
Post #18

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 82,304

QUOTE (Tombow @ Jul 5 2011, 11:20 PM) *
<Program Note>

@Mihael Keehl - Welcome to our board! ^^ I think we have better "home" for your post where we post the comparison of FMA-1 and FMA:Brotherhood anime, whereas on this thread here members are to post simply why we like this first anime with the bullet-point type list of things we like about this anime, and celebrate the goodness of this anime, as this thread is to post the JOY of FMA-1 anime, and not the comparative analysis of both series. tongue.gif So, I moved your post to FMA-1 Vs. FMA:Brotherhood Discussion: Comaparing FMA-1 anime series vs FMA:Brotherhood, How each/both series measures up in your opinion? thread. biggrin.gif You can find your post at it's new home here. smile.gif

Lol....you know when you're new...but yes, I liked the first anime more than the second.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2016 - 08:06 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css