HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V  « < 3635 3636 3637 3638 3639 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
Tidusu
post Sep 26 2007, 11:24 AM
Post #54541

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 50,958

Reading some of you guy's thoughts are funny. I'm glad they can cheer me up and keeping me from being bored at work.

@Fushigi: Sorry to hear all of that. Yes, must kill anyone that sing April's, I mean Avril's music.

@Nataniel: Lunch is important, especially if you skip breakfast. No more bad pizza for you.

--------------------
I'm scared of people. *hides*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Tris the Reaper_*
post Sep 26 2007, 11:30 AM
Post #54542

Guests

QUOTE(Sora The Key to Light @ Sep 26 2007, 12:58 PM) *
I mean like Some people keep saying do other things then play it.

plus i do other things. They think i'm obsess, But just excitied for the 3 new Kingdom Hearts games.

Maybe if you posted thoughts here that had nothing to do with KH, people wouldn't think you obsess. mellow.gif I mean, it's fine to have an obsession, as long as it isn't taken overboard, but all your posts here in Penny have been about KH. Seriously, it gets old. I mean, I know if someone constantly posted about one of my favorite games here, it'd get old, despite my liking said game. I'm obsessed with Tales of the Abyss, Xenosaga, and now Phoenix Wright, but is that all I post about here? No, not at all. It's called variety, and people actually do like variety, y'know.

This place is called "Penny For Your Thoughts". When your thoughts seem to consist of nothing but KH here, what else are we to assume?

+Quote Post
Fushi
post Sep 26 2007, 11:44 AM
Post #54543

Lt. General

Member No.: 37,703

Haha, we got Tris addicted to Phoenix Wright! :D

I churn 'em out by the dozens....or in this case, hundreds.
Working with screenshots off youtube is hard because you have such crap quality. I was able to make many of the Lucky Star Maiden icons look like good quality, but several I failed in doing so. Some of them will just come out looking that way regardless of how much you play around with Contrast and Brightness.

So glad I have torrents and dvds to screencap for all my anime icons tho <3

...I learnt something from doing the Legend of Mana ones tho. The Jumi's cores are on the OUTSIDE of their skin. O_O Wtf, I always thought they were where a human's heart is and that the area of skin there is sensitive so Sandra was able to just punch through and grab it. o_o Having it on the outside seems....dangerous. No wonder these guys were going extinct. [/end Legend of Mana fangirlism no one will understand]

--------------------
My icon comm

"I can't stand RoyxHughes (he's married and has a daughter!)"
Popo: "Brace for Fushi! *cowers*"

Huge Maes Hughes fan. In fact I'm even the Maes Hughes of livejournal. Really. Look for me under "M"

+Quote Post
~Edward~Elric~Fa...
post Sep 26 2007, 12:35 PM
Post #54544

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 45,125

Why thank-you, yes I did make it, cropped it and shrunk it from a wallpaper I made, get into the autumn vibe etc.

~*Chiyo: You're quite welcome ^^. Well then you have talent in making awesome sigs. Cause that is one of the best I've seen made from a wallpaper happy.gif.
--
~*Sharingan Serpent: Nice to see you. I wish you luck with your tech classes, and getting those mangas tongue.gif.
--
~*Fushigi Rockna: My favorite for the Lucky Star Maiden icons were: 1, 11, 22, 44 (which I think was the best, personally ^^), 69, 132 and 137.
--

Current thoughts:
-Didn't rain today which was good, cause we had to watch a soccer game and take some pictures for the yearbook.
-My brother Robert is doing the same for his school, but luckily, for him, he has more people taking pictures with him sleep.gif.
-Cooking/Baking class was kinda fun today. We got to see which spices tasted better in different sauces. And whoever made the best sauce won. The only thing was somebody burnt theres and so the fire alarm went off and we all had to go outside tongue.gif.

--------------------

~I am a member of EdxArmony Club!!~

+Quote Post
~Kurenai~
post Sep 26 2007, 03:23 PM
Post #54545

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 36,779

I've been having really weird dreams. Alot of them are of people I know. One day my dream would be of one person, the next a different person, but I'm seeing things through their eyes...and then the things that I saw in my dream actually happened to them!

Like....ok last night I dreamed of my friend Ryan. (it's almost like I am that person for the duration of my dream) And through his eyes, his dog threw up in his kitchen at 6:40 right before he left for school. When I saw him, I told him and he said it really happened! And he didn't tell me about this previously either!

wow.

Nattie
I MISSED YOU!!
haha crushing.

+Quote Post
seventh_sky
post Sep 26 2007, 04:26 PM
Post #54546

Member No.: 20,187

QUOTE(Nathaniel @ Sep 26 2007, 02:19 PM) *
D: NO!! Art class?! No!! What the hell happened?! I was so looking forward to relieving my stress through drawing, but no art class?! I honestly want to end my life right now!! Damn it mom, how could you not let me draw unless it's in art class?! :'(

Wait until you get to high school. I have exactly zero time to draw anything.

Thoughts:

-Sometimes when you wake up on the wrong side of bed, the day can only go downhill from there XD
-I have two tests and three quizzes tomorrow. I have four periods in school. WHY do I have to have two quizzes in English????
-And I have a Powderpuff football meeting AND a Model UN officer's meeting tomorrow. It's going to be fun.
-Why do all the good video games come out during the fall when I have no time to play them?
-My gum is losing its flavor.
-My desktop is now car-theme'd, well at least the wallpaper and my msn bg are.
-So am I the only person who doesn't like Seto? (my friend is glad yall like his sig btw lol)

--------------------

avi by Yoshi, sig by me and Yoshi
My apprentice and fellow button klutz: ed_drink_your_milk_ // Fellow North Carolinian to Blitz!
COF member #13 // my banner is on a journey to find inner peace
My dA//.:Yoshi Supremacy:.\\My Fanfiction

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post Sep 26 2007, 05:01 PM
Post #54547

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 46,559

QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Sep 26 2007, 05:26 PM) *
QUOTE(Nathaniel @ Sep 26 2007, 02:19 PM) *
D: NO!! Art class?! No!! What the hell happened?! I was so looking forward to relieving my stress through drawing, but no art class?! I honestly want to end my life right now!! Damn it mom, how could you not let me draw unless it's in art class?! :'(

Wait until you get to high school. I have exactly zero time to draw anything.

I am in high school. Sophomore (10) o:!

Lola: I missed you too. >3<

--------------------
You aren't scared, are you?

+Quote Post
seventh_sky
post Sep 26 2007, 05:44 PM
Post #54548

Member No.: 20,187

It don't get hard until you're a junior smile.gif

unless you go to one of those cool schools where they never make you do anything.

I have friends who went to high schools like that and it makes me jealous.

...says the person who has totally done no homework the whole night >_>

yeaaay Gaia.

--------------------

avi by Yoshi, sig by me and Yoshi
My apprentice and fellow button klutz: ed_drink_your_milk_ // Fellow North Carolinian to Blitz!
COF member #13 // my banner is on a journey to find inner peace
My dA//.:Yoshi Supremacy:.\\My Fanfiction

+Quote Post
Carnal Malefacto...
post Sep 26 2007, 06:20 PM
Post #54549

Gallery Mod Emeritus

From: In your daughter's bedroom, chanting lines from the Necrololicon
Member No.: 526

QUOTE(Sora The Key to Light @ Sep 26 2007, 01:58 PM) *
QUOTE(baKa-neKoh @ Sep 26 2007, 01:53 AM) *
-One more thing KINGDOM HEARTS!

...was that meant to annoy us? huh.gif

I mean like Some people keep saying do other things then play it.

plus i do other things. They think i'm obsess, But just excitied for the 3 new Kingdom Hearts games.

You ARE obsessed, you silly little n00b.

--------------------

+Quote Post
~Edward~Elric~Fa...
post Sep 26 2007, 06:26 PM
Post #54550

Member No.: 45,125

*~Kurenai~: Wow, thats kinda weird/cool. I mean it sounds like a premonition in a way.
--

Current thoughts:
-Why do I have such a big headache? I haven't been doing anything stressful huh.gif.
-Finished some Lit homework, and now I have to go over French to study for the next test. Though the French teacher never gave us any explanation on what we have to study for, so I'm a bit confused.
-Guess I'll start skimming threw the beginning pages of the French book tongue.gif.
-Slushie, mmmm, yummy!!

--------------------

~I am a member of EdxArmony Club!!~

+Quote Post
~Kurenai~
post Sep 26 2007, 07:08 PM
Post #54551

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 36,779

on my friend's voicemail...there's the prince of belair theme song...lmao

--wah! sexy sig

+Quote Post
mei_tenshi
post Sep 27 2007, 10:37 AM
Post #54552

Major General

Member No.: 3,343

Good day, forum!

Another sunny day, though I wish it weren't so. My nose feels really sensitive this morning; combine that with with my eyes' usual light sensitivity and we get a recipe for a headache plus the longing to never leave the house. Not fun.

I had my first procrastination day yesterday. ph34r.gif

Well, sort of. It's not like I'm behind on my readings or anything. I have a (short-ish) paper due tomorrow and I'd originally planned on doing my outlining yesterday...but I ended up watching anime once I got home, up till dinner, spent maybe half an hour on half-assed brainstorming, and watched some more anime.

I have a bad feeling that I'm going to regret it tonight, probably when I'm still up at 2 am with another page to go. mellow.gif

--------------------

CoF #11

+Quote Post
Ailuro
post Sep 27 2007, 10:37 AM
Post #54553

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 665

I was sitting next to this kid in my chem lecture who looked freakishly similar to Anthony/Slash. I had to do a double-take.

--------------------
- Ailuro "Deshi" Oz
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Slashrose1010
post Sep 27 2007, 11:49 AM
Post #54554

Master Alchemist

Member No.: 3,609

Holy crap... Google is only 9 years olde? It seems like forever ago that it was made... then again, that engine is my half life.

On that note, I'll soon be legal. Yes, you may drool, ladies.

@Aily: Yes, well, for my 18th birthday/dethday, I requested that the easter bunny grant me teleportation powers. So I transmitted myself all the way to Washington state, just for you biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post Sep 27 2007, 11:56 AM
Post #54555

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 46,559

Loverly day today. My lab partner killed our plants with water and now we're f*cking screwed. I love you so much now, Albert. We'll both get F's and hopefully expelled because we're two of the few people that are failing. You adorable retard. :'D Let me huggle you to death, please?

Lunch was actually good today. Burritos!! biggrin.gif Mmm,mmm,mmmmm!

I think I'll go buy meself a soda. I'm thirsty. *smacks lips*

Hrm, it's not very normal to think that a guy that treats you like crap is freakin' hot, right?

I think I like a guy. But I'm not sure. Naw, I don't like any guys. I can't. I swore I'd wait for my female cousin to return and I'd be celibate until she did. Wait, I never swore that...!! Or... Did I? O.O

I gotta find a way to get past the school's firewall, some pages are very informative yet are blocked by the school servers... >.><.<

I have a ton of work to do in english tomorrow. I await it with no anticipation whatsoever.

The plants slowly dry where I left them... I only pray that the idiots at school don't let them fall over, even as I keep a very watchful eye on them, those poor immature oafs are so brutish... dry.gif

I found it. Death Note in english. Thank you dear God in heaven. This is why I pray every night. :'D

EDIT:
I'll have to forget that soda. The stupid machine won't take my dollars! =3=

--------------------
You aren't scared, are you?

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V  « < 3635 3636 3637 3638 3639 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2016 - 11:14 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css