HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
My Fanart, Just some FMA art or other art (lol)
Ed-Al-Win Fan
post Dec 18 2005, 05:05 PM
Post #1

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,901

Hello everyone, I'm new here to this place, and well I have some fanart I done on FMA, I'll try to post up as much as I can on my thread. But for now I only got one that I uploaded and just did for the Holiday season, this is Winry and Al (not Ed lol). I definitely don't even want to draw Al in that tin armor thing, I rather draw him as his human self. You can say the picture is from when every thing was back to normal...

I also like to say, that I'm not an 'expert' on 'Anime people'. The hardest problem I have with making them, is their eyes. Because they have to be aligned right, it goes off most of the time lol Anywho the picture I drew took me maybe about 3 hours to do. And the background I designed and colored up in Adobe CS. Two days for this whole picture to be finished. Anyways, that is all, I hope you guys like it though:)

Winry and Al Holiday Picture
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Dec 19 2005, 05:01 AM
Post #2

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Hi Ed-Al-Win Fan,
Welcome to our board!!

I like your Holiday Win & Al very much!!
It's very nicely done, and I think your drawing and coloring has very nice style. I like it.
I would love to see more of your fanarts!! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ed-Al-Win Fan
post Dec 20 2005, 01:46 PM
Post #3

Alchemists

Thanks soo much Tombow! Nice to meet you as well. I really appreciate the comment, because I'm trying to get better. I'm in college right now, and my major is Media Arts and Animation, and I'm just trying to get better in my drawings skills...So it really meant a lot to hear that comment lol

Here goes another one I just did on my fav Homunculi Wrath, he's innocent looking on this one, not his evil side yet lol and you may also noticed I added some socks on him, its because I don't know how to draw feet too good, but I'm trying..lol

Wrath

^ That one I just did all in pencil, I was going to color it, but decided I'll work on my sketching skills. I don't know if you noticed it, but I tried to make Ed arm darker, by shading it in more and the other arm lighter for Wrath arm...The pose he is in, was a test...I never drew anyone in that pose, so I know its not all the best....lol

And here goes another one I did on Inuyasha and Edward, supposed to be the Heroes...

Inuyasha and Edward

and another I did on Winry and Ed

Winry and Edward

and one last one I did on just Edward, on this picture I noticed I made Ed eye color too dark lol, he has golden orb eyes lol

Edward

I'll post up more, well as soon as I get them uploaded:)

+Quote Post
SsleepyAlly
post Dec 21 2005, 12:55 AM
Post #4

Alchemists

Member No.: 18,476

That's really nice work. I thought the Inyuyasha one was real. Keep up the good work!

You're in college?!? Wow, everyone is so educated on this site.

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Dec 21 2005, 02:45 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

QUOTE(SsleepyAlly @ Dec 21 2005, 01:40 AM) [snapback]332091[/snapback]

...I thought the Inyuyasha one was real. Keep up the good work!

Me, too!! Those look wonderful!!
And, I am very impressed with Wrath. The pose came out very good, and he got right innocent expression. And, he looks cute with socks on!! happy.gif
Nice work!! Please keep posting more!! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cheez_n_ Maeve
post Dec 22 2005, 02:16 PM
Post #6

Apprentice

Member No.: 28,085

aww! wrath looks so cute! I really like it. I love how you color your pictures, especially the highlights.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ed-Al-Win Fan
post Dec 23 2005, 01:56 AM
Post #7

Alchemists

biggrin.gif Gee, thanks alot guys! I really appreciate the comments, I was just smiling as I read through them...I really didn't think my Inuyasha one could almost actually look like the real one's (too cool! lol), that really brings inspiration on me making more

Oh and @SsleepyAlly yeah, I been in college for like one year now...lol

@Cheez_n_ Maeve and yeah I seem to be known for the color schemes lol. I show my family these pictures, and they also say the color style is what definitely brings the picture to life, which I agree to the fullest and the highlights I love doing for the anime people hair, really Ed's hair lol

I'm also glad you guys like the Wrath one as well, that was actually my first time drawing him...I'll have to make more of him in the near future lol

And that brings me to this one I just did on Maes Hughes(RIP), he also one of my fav characters. It was my first time drawing him, his pose was another tricky one, definitely with him holding the pencil. Well I just hope you guys like it lol, I'll have more up soon since you guys are liking these lol...Once again thanks a lot for the comments... smile.gif

Maes Hughes

+Quote Post
InsaneFangirl
post Dec 23 2005, 03:50 AM
Post #8

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 23,530

I am highly impressed. I love your style. Keep up the good work.

--------------------

Edo-kun lover! ^_^;;

Fanfic!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2628866/5/

+Quote Post
sushyisama
post Dec 24 2005, 11:10 AM
Post #9

Citizen

Member No.: 18,910

Wowow they're all so cute.. xD
I gotta say though, my favorite of all of them is still the Winry/Al holiday picture. xD
Al looks really good in the picture, and so does Winry!
I really love your drawing style.. It's very clean and cute.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Dec 25 2005, 02:32 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Awww, nice tribute to Maes Hughes!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ed-Al-Win Fan
post Dec 26 2005, 01:47 PM
Post #11

Alchemists

Wow! Thanks everyone for the comments (Tombow, SsleepyAlly, Cheez_n_ Maeve, InsaneFangirl, sushyisama!) I really appreciate them all, I didn't think I get that much actually lol. I'm very happy you guys are enjoying them, so I can continue to show you more of them. I hope everyone had a good christmas, I had decent one lol. I had just gotten tha FMA2 playation 2 game, I know I'm late on everything lol But also I just did a picture today on Edward, the pose was definitely a test and it took me forever to align, I kept starting over and over, until I just settle with this. I mean when trying to look up its hard to get the eyes align, and they seem to go off. But I tried lol I just hope you guys like it, it may look similar to this picture:

Picture, which I'm not sure if that fanart or not, but if it is, its really good. I was trying to see if I could do the pose too. The only thing I change was thre out all the other people and gave Ed a change of clothes. Also added tatoo on his arm lol, I know it doesn't look like one. But I could see Ed with a tatoo, nothing too big, thats pretty odd that I can picture that lol. And also its another one of future time picture, where Ed has his arm and leg back, well hopefully he will get them back lol. Anyways enough talking lol, I just hope you guys like it, as I always say:)

Edward Sitting In A Tree

+Quote Post
DustStorm
post Dec 26 2005, 02:58 PM
Post #12

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 21,999

I like the way you draw your pictures. They look awesome. The Wrath picture looks so cute, I think he looks better with socks on. The tatoo you drew on Edward looks good on him. I can't wait to see more of your fanarts!!

--------------------

I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous… everyone hasn't met me yet.

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Dec 27 2005, 01:04 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

I totally agree with DustStorm, and I love your Ed!!
I especially like the facial expression, pose, coloring, and the new clothing and backgrownd.
Ed with tattoo of Ed, now that sounds like something Ed might do. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ed's numbuh ...
post Dec 27 2005, 03:08 PM
Post #14

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 19,705

your fanart is...very...good T__T i hate looking at fanarts because then i realise how much i actually suck laugh.gif

the Edward pics are great, the first ed sitting in a tree (the one you thought was fanart) i'm pretty sure that official art, as for your Edo sitting in a tree it turned out very nice smile.gif keep it up

--------------------

I made my signature, tell me what you think! (Avatar wasn't by me.)
COF banner coming soon.
I Make Signatures!! Go to my sig shop if ya want one ; )
- ~:.:My Lovely Forum Familly:.:~
~Is a proud Risembool Ranger~

+Quote Post
Elemental/Alchem...
post Dec 27 2005, 05:55 PM
Post #15

Apprentice

Member No.: 28,136

welcome Ed-Al-Win Fan... i thought i'd post here to welcome u since this is ur forum topic...
nice pics, very well done, keep working on it, maybe u'll draw ur own manga one day happy.gif , if college doesn't work out that is (b/c, "school is life *imitates annoying teacher* and u have to get cracking or it'll be ur head," blah, blah, blah laugh.gif )
also, nice job taking ed from the tree, he looks almost the same as in the other picture (which i believe was actually originally on a calendar - but i'm not sure, i could be wrong)

--------------------
Roy's partner in arms - Maes Hughes:
IPB Image

+Quote Post

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2016 - 09:00 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css