HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 955 956 957 958 959 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Kale Mustang
post Apr 16 2009, 12:20 PM
Post #14341

Major General

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,527

QUOTE (CodenameElizabeth @ Apr 16 2009, 12:03 PM) *
I am going to make you all hate me now.
My IPod Rickrolled me in my car this morning on the way to work. and I actually listened to the lyrics:

"NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP" is a ROIAI SONG. Believe it. (Tell me you cannot picture them singing this to each other.)

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching
But you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on

We know the game and we're gonna play it
And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up)...
Never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up)...

O. M. G. huh.gif

If we're going to go by Rick Astley songs, I'm more of a fan of Together Forever. tongue.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Apr 16 2009, 12:21 PM
Post #14342

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 67,594

OMG that song O__O

Well, lately every song I hear that is vaguely romantic, my Royai senses start tingling... yeah, I'm effin mad.

I think I have an image of Riza pregnant... I'll go through my images...

And found it!

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan
post Apr 16 2009, 12:48 PM
Post #14343

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 54,333

@ Codename Elizabeth - Let us not speak of those horrid lines *dies from memory*...though it gave me a chance to prance around in my Riza cosplay glomping every Roy I saw (good times) but I won't be going there are an FMA cosplay this year, althought I used my Riza costume from Anime Boston on Halloween, too. Perhaps I'll use it again some other year, but a bunch of my stars fell off because I was so busy attaching the Roys and Olivias of the con that they kind of flew off my shoulders LMAO This year I'm going in a D. Gray Man group, though...

I'm hoping this is considered on topic, seeing as it's about my FMA cosplay...sorry if it isn't LOL

@ the spoiler thing - Yeah, um, it didnt even sound like how Arakawa talks. Someone so unpredictable is not going to throw away all her constant efforts to set us off guard for a spoiler like that.

Plus, I still have faith.

Nice fan arts, guys! Thanks for sharing!

And this place is sure updating fast *struggles to keep up* We'll make it to 1000 in no time!

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo and signature by me.
Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:
Bradley: "Oh by the way I made Breda my personal assistant."
Roy: "WHAT NO! I AM IN IMMENSE SHOCK!"

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Apr 16 2009, 01:00 PM
Post #14344

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

I remember a while back, I don't know if it was this thread though, but people had mentioned that Roy and Riza were too old to have children. I don't think that is true. Roy is about 30 and Riza is a few years younger. They could still have children. My grandmother had my mother had 40 and my grandfather was 44, and my mom was their first child.

I don't know if it is likely if Roy and Riza have children. But I would be pleasantly surprised if in the last chapter of FMA was a fast forward a little bit in the future and Roy and Riza have a child. If that happened, I would kind of like to see them with a little boy, just because Hughes had a little girl, so if Roy and Riza had a boy, I think that would be adorable, arranged marriage anyone?

I believe that the end of the manga will have a chapter that fast forward into the future, just because when Al gets his body back, I doubt he will be 100% normal, he will probably neeed to be fed. Then there is the whole thing with the Amestris military.

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Apr 16 2009, 01:02 PM
Post #14345

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

Yep, fanart was really cute *___*
Made me squeak >D
And the fanart with Hayate, too, was great >D.
Songs... Never heard those songs. I have my own favourite Royai song. But... not everyone likes my music style tongue.gif

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan
post Apr 16 2009, 01:08 PM
Post #14346

State Alchemist (Major)

Yeah, they still have plenty of time to have kids. Um, Riza is younger than thirty. PLENTY of time to have kids. It's probably best if they had children while she was in her thirties, and I like the idea of them having kids.

It's just hard to imagine at the moment because of the world they live in, but once things get settled down and they get the world 'the way they want it' or whatever you want to call it - a safer place for them to live - I'd like to think they'd want to be parents. They say that want to take on responsibilities now so that the youth don't have to fix the country, so...

And...I like the image of something like the kids asking Riza, "Can we have ice cream?" and her being like, "No, eat your dinner" and then they make puppy-dog faces at Roy and he sneaks them some when Riza isn't looking LOL something silly like that~

--------------------

Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Apr 16 2009, 01:12 PM
Post #14347

Major General

QUOTE (RoyxRizaFan @ Apr 16 2009, 01:08 PM) *
And...I like the image of something like the kids asking Riza, "Can we have ice cream?" and her being like, "No, eat your dinner" and then they make puppy-dog faces at Roy and he sneaks them some when Riza isn't looking LOL something silly like that~

Y'know, I think Roy would probably be with the kids asking Riza if they can have ice cream before dinner. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Alzea
post Apr 16 2009, 01:13 PM
Post #14348

Alchemists

Member No.: 54,118

QUOTE (FMAobsessed @ Apr 16 2009, 10:00 PM) *
I believe that the end of the manga will have a chapter that fast forward into the future, just because when Al gets his body back, I doubt he will be 100% normal, he will probably neeed to be fed. Then there is the whole thing with the Amestris military.
I'd like that and it's possible.

What song? Tell us~!
Me and my friend are like that, when we think something is romantic it's always "Awww, it's so royaish, don't you think?" x] and our conversations look like this:
-You know, yesterday I heard this new song and it was so...
-...Royaish?
-Yes! How did you know?
xD Ah, well, happens

--------------------

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Apr 16 2009, 01:18 PM
Post #14349

State Alchemist (Major)

Alzea, you don't contact me and you want me to tell my ultimate Royai song??? >D???
Okay! It's Avenged Sevenfold - Gunslinger.
(Lyrics are in google).
I wanted to do a Royai AMV to this song, but I got demotivated, so I'm gonna make one with the second series.

--------------------

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan
post Apr 16 2009, 01:19 PM
Post #14350

State Alchemist (Major)

Ahh, this thing keeps logging me out every two seconds...!

@ Kale - Good call. That's even better LOL It's cute to imagine them raising a family though because they're both so nice but yet they have their differences that would even them out so the kids would be raised really well...and obviously be amazing sexy people when they grow up!

@ Alzea - I wish that were true for me too! No one at school knows RoyAi. In fact, none of them like FMA because they're too obsessed with shoujo. No action for them *sigh* I'm usually open to any type of manga but lately I havent been too into shoujo because they all seem the same (girl meets two guys, probably have powers, one guy is serious and the other one has anger management...)

So I try so hard to get people to like FMA, especially now that the new series JUST started but...they won't have it *cries in a corner*

It's hard to explain my obsession with RoyAi to my friends LOL They don't get the epic-ness that is RoyAi.

@ black hayate - As for songs, I think "Hand of Sorrow" by Within Temptation really shows not really their relationship, but their struggle with the Ishbal war, especially Roy's. I'm sure there are other songs I can't think of now...I know there must be...another one is "Frozen" by (again) Within Temptation (the one off their new album)

I never have energy to make MMVs, though. I've made a few in the past but they take forever. AMVs I can do, but the anime RoyAi isn't that great. I once did a RoyAi AMV with another couple to Bittersweet by (AGAIN) Within Temptation...

EDIT: This is an outrageously long post LOL

--------------------

Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Apr 16 2009, 01:33 PM
Post #14351

Major General

QUOTE (RoyxRizaFan @ Apr 16 2009, 01:19 PM) *
Ahh, this thing keeps logging me out every two seconds...!

@ Kale - Good call. That's even better LOL It's cute to imagine them raising a family though because they're both so nice but yet they have their differences that would even them out so the kids would be raised really well...and obviously be amazing sexy people when they grow up!

Yep, after all Roy seems like a big kid anyway (hence his personality clashes with Ed - they both act the same age tongue.gif) and Riza's often the one to keep him in line. She'd probably see it as raising both the kids and her husband. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Apr 16 2009, 01:49 PM
Post #14352

State Alchemist (Major)

Oh yeah... kinda... "Supernanny for your kids... supernanny for your Roy Mustang" =D

--------------------

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
Turdaewen
post Apr 16 2009, 02:06 PM
Post #14353

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,395

QUOTE (FMAobsessed @ Apr 16 2009, 05:00 PM) *
I remember a while back, I don't know if it was this thread though, but people had mentioned that Roy and Riza were too old to have children. I don't think that is true. Roy is about 30 and Riza is a few years younger. They could still have children. My grandmother had my mother had 40 and my grandfather was 44, and my mom was their first child.

Nah, actually, someone said something about them having kids like '20 years in the future' and I answered they probably wouldn't take that long, cause then they would be in their late 40's (50 in Roy's case) XD That would be a little strange... O.o Not impossible, of course, but strange.

But I don't know about them having children... it seems so... OOC to me. But, who knows? If he actually becomes Fuhrer, it might be a good idea to settle down and have a family. But I also don't think like they HAVE to have kids in order to be a happy couple or happy at all.

I don't know... for me it's a little difficult to picture them both as a normal family. Even if they DID end up together, that part seems a little too deep in shadows for me. Maybe it's because they're going through so much right now, I can't picture them in a time when all that is behind them.

Anyways, it's still a good thought.

--------------------

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth I, while living, have conquered the universe"
Faust, Göethe

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post Apr 16 2009, 02:11 PM
Post #14354

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 41,714

QUOTE (FMAobsessed @ Apr 16 2009, 04:00 PM) *
I don't know if it is likely if Roy and Riza have children. But I would be pleasantly surprised if in the last chapter of FMA was a fast forward a little bit in the future and Roy and Riza have a child. If that happened, I would kind of like to see them with a little boy, just because Hughes had a little girl, so if Roy and Riza had a boy, I think that would be adorable, arranged marriage anyone?

You know if they had a boy, it would be named Maes.
OH DONT YOU KNOW IT.

Anyway, I personally don't see them having kids either.

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Apr 16 2009, 02:15 PM
Post #14355

State Alchemist (Major)

I dunno about kids, but when all this is over, how about... marriage?

--------------------

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 955 956 957 958 959 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2016 - 01:24 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css