HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Kale Mustang
post Oct 26 2009, 01:33 PM
Post #18436

Major General

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,527

QUOTE (rinoaebastel @ Oct 26 2009, 01:25 PM) *
sigh... papa hawkeye will appear too?

I hope he does. He's pretty interesting, despite for only existing in a flashback.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Oct 26 2009, 01:35 PM
Post #18437

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

Who knows!
Because of Scar and Marcoh we can be sure that next episode might be not 100% Riza's point of view.
It would shock me if they would let it out, I mean, Papa Hawkeye.
But they can. Because Bones... hates Royai? xD

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Oct 26 2009, 01:49 PM
Post #18438

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

It's hard to tell exactly HOW Bones feels about Royai.. I mean, they skip some really good little scenes, and then they go and add a tiny bit of Royai here and there... and then they take more away... it's so confusing! And how could they hate Riza so much that they take her father away? XD Just not possible! Papa Hawkeye must appear! I think he will.. I'm just afraid it's going to be in a brief flashback with little substance.. T_T Don't do it, Bones! Am I freaking out too much? I think there's not too much to worry about... the previews never show us a good amount of what will be in the next episode. It drives me crazy, actually. They're intentionally being vague!

--------------------

+Quote Post
BirdieNumNum
post Oct 26 2009, 02:42 PM
Post #18439

Apprentice

Member No.: 71,394

Well, I just saw Episode 29, and still no eyecatch for Hawkeye sad.gif

I thought she might get one for Episode 19, and was disappointed when she didn't (though the Havoc and Lust ones did look pretty cool). I was hopeful she might get one for this ep, especially if the break happened around the time of Mustang and Hawkeye's little reunion. So when Mustang got an eyecatch I was like, "Yes! That means... Marcoh?!" Seriously, characters like Envy and Marcoh have had about 2 or 3 by now, but she hasn't even had one yet. If she doesn't get one in the next episode, I'm giving up on her ever getting one, althought I guess there's still a chance with the Pride encounter I suppose.

I know I'm probably just overreacting because Hawkeye's one of my favourite characters, and BONES doesn't really have anything against her, or Royai for that matter. It's just that one of the things I was looking forward to about Brotherhood was Hawkeye getting a bigger role in the story, and getting to be more than just "Mustang's subordinate".

+Quote Post
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Oct 26 2009, 03:05 PM
Post #18440

Alchemists

Member No.: 65,533

About the eycatch... I'm still not sure she's going to get one. I have a feeling Kimblee will be sure to have one of them. I really hope that Riza has the other one. Seriously. There has to be some kind of reason for them avoiding a Riza eyecatch for so long....

+Quote Post
BirdieNumNum
post Oct 26 2009, 03:20 PM
Post #18441

Apprentice

Kimbley will get one next episode, that's pretty much a given. I just hope the other isn't someone like Basque Gran, or someone else we'll never see again dry.gif

Ugh, I'm starting to get all negative now. I need to get back into zen mode.

*thinks happy Royai thoughts*

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Oct 26 2009, 03:38 PM
Post #18442

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

Who knows, maybe we'll get a Hughes eyecatch. Still want Hawkeye. We've still got a ways to go, and plenty of opportunities for her to get an eyecatch.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Oct 26 2009, 03:43 PM
Post #18443

Major General

Yes, plz I want my Riza eyecatch.

Now, if said eyecatch was her naked back showing off the tattoo (Roy could be silhouetted in the background), I shall be drooling buckets. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
FailToImpress
post Oct 26 2009, 04:14 PM
Post #18444

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 62,174

QUOTE (The_Twilight_Trinity @ Oct 26 2009, 10:05 PM) *
I have a feeling Kimblee will be sure to have one of them.

Yeah I think you're probably right about that...

I'm not too bothered though, it's just an eyecatch, nothing more lol. I don't know why people get so worked up about them.
Although, I do understand in principle why people are annoyed that Riza hasn't had one, for sure.

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Oct 26 2009, 05:06 PM
Post #18445

Major General

QUOTE (FailToImpress @ Oct 26 2009, 04:14 PM) *
I'm not too bothered though, it's just an eyecatch, nothing more lol. I don't know why people get so worked up about them.
Although, I do understand in principle why people are annoyed that Riza hasn't had one, for sure.

The thing with the eyecatches are that they usually relate to the characters that have a prominent role in the episode...though sometimes, they'll have an eyecatch for a character that has all of two seconds (one of Winry's comes to mind...) in an episode.

Reason why I'm (and I'll assume amestris_star as well) annoyed that Riza hasn't gotten one is simply because despite being a major part of Roy's story - her potential for getting an eyecatch is shortchanged by someone else (again, they'll toss in someone else rather than her) who's barely in the episode.

When characters get them usually, they're definitely a major part of the episode, but when it's someone who's only there for a scene or two - and a minor one at that - gets one, that seems to be bugging me more than anything.

So in short, it's more of an annoyance thing really rather than something driven by hate.

+Quote Post
BirdieNumNum
post Oct 26 2009, 05:18 PM
Post #18446

Apprentice

Kale summed it up better than I could, but it's more the principle behind the lack of a Hawkeye eyecatch, rather than the eyecatch itself (or lack of it) that's bothering me.

It makes it seem like she's some irrelevant side character, when we all know she's not.

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Oct 26 2009, 05:22 PM
Post #18447

Major General

QUOTE (BirdieNumNum @ Oct 26 2009, 05:18 PM) *
...but it's more the principle behind the lack of a Hawkeye eyecatch, rather than the eyecatch itself (or lack of it) that's bothering me.

For me, the principle of potentially having one - only to get shortchanged is what bugs me more than the lack of the eyecatch itself, honestly.

+Quote Post
BirdieNumNum
post Oct 26 2009, 05:28 PM
Post #18448

Apprentice

QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Oct 27 2009, 10:52 AM) *
QUOTE (BirdieNumNum @ Oct 26 2009, 05:18 PM) *
...but it's more the principle behind the lack of a Hawkeye eyecatch, rather than the eyecatch itself (or lack of it) that's bothering me.

For me, the principle of potentially having one - only to get shortchanged is what bugs me more than the lack of the eyecatch itself, honestly.

Which was exactly my point. I guess I should have worded my post better rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

I've decided I'm not going to stress about it anymore. There's nothing we can do about it. She'll get one sooner or later, BONES can't avoid her forever.

+Quote Post
The_Twilight_Tri...
post Oct 26 2009, 05:48 PM
Post #18449

Alchemists

Member No.: 65,533

QUOTE (BirdieNumNum @ Oct 26 2009, 06:28 PM) *
I've decided I'm not going to stress about it anymore. There's nothing we can do about it. She'll get one sooner or later, BONES can't avoid her forever.

MAYBE for chapter 100. But who knows? Maybe they'll have Goldtooth and the Fuhrer Fail Candidates. They will play an important role in that episode after all.... rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Oct 26 2009, 06:05 PM
Post #18450

Major General

QUOTE (The_Twilight_Trinity @ Oct 26 2009, 05:48 PM) *
QUOTE (BirdieNumNum @ Oct 26 2009, 06:28 PM) *

MAYBE for chapter 100. But who knows? Maybe they'll have Goldtooth and the Fuhrer Fail Candidates. They will play an important role in that episode after all.... rolleyes.gif

Heck, at this rate, I'm starting to bet that Kain and Hayate will get one before Riza does tongue.gif Though one I really want to see is one for Madame Christmas biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 04:04 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css