HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

68 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA: Brotherhood, Future Episodes Discussion Thread (for Content Up To Episode 62): Warning! Spoilers Abound!, Reported episode titles (currently up to 63)/previews on page 1
Rating 5 V
amestris_star
post Apr 29 2009, 12:12 AM
Post #61

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,594

QUOTE (fullmoon @ Apr 29 2009, 08:57 AM) *
I agree! I can't wait to see him too =D

According to Wiki, the upcoming episode title after episode 5 "Rain of Sorrow" is:
06 "The Road of Hope"
"Kibō no Michi" (希望の道)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Fullm...hemist_episodes

So, it seems episode 5 will cover two chapters.

Well, I had thought that the next one would be a 2-chap ep; coving all the Scar action.

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fullmoon
post Apr 29 2009, 12:20 AM
Post #62

Apprentice

Member No.: 65,068

QUOTE (penguintruth @ Apr 29 2009, 05:10 PM) *
"The Road of Hope", huh? Risembool episode?

Nah, that'll be the next one wink.gif (Episode 7)

This one will cover their train trip to Risembool but along the way Ed, Al and Amstrong com across Doctor Marcoh. <- Very very brief summary XD

Well, I had thought that the next one would be a 2-chap ep; coving all the Scar action.

You were right amestris_star, happy.gif I'm just a bit worried if everything will fit XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
penguintruth
post Apr 29 2009, 12:30 AM
Post #63

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,921

QUOTE (fullmoon @ Apr 29 2009, 03:20 AM) *
QUOTE (penguintruth @ Apr 29 2009, 05:10 PM) *
"The Road of Hope", huh? Risembool episode?

Nah, that'll be the next one wink.gif (Episode 7)

This one will cover their train trip to Risembool but along the way Ed, Al and Amstrong com across Doctor Marcoh. <- Very very brief summary XD

Oh, right, right. I'd completely forgotten that they meet Marcoh then in the manga.

I wonder if he'll have a new voice, too. He'll be around a lot longer this time, so maybe that will factor into the decision.

--------------------

Fullmetal Alchemist is over! Thank you, Hiromu Arakawa! ;_;

+Quote Post
Haineko
post Apr 29 2009, 12:50 AM
Post #64

Citizen

Member No.: 68,002

Sounds good to me! My guess at what'll happen in the next episode:

- Open with Ed's dream (I really want to see that animated, I always loved the expression on his face when he wakes up)
- Skip the scenes with the homunculi in Lior, because I feel like that'd mess with the mood of the episode- I'd place them instead in the next episode when Ed and Al head back to Resembool.
- Cover all of Scar vs Ed and Al
- Riza and Armstrong awesomeness
- End after Scar's escape, with Al scolding Ed, just like the manga chapter did

Also, I heard from a post on LJ that FMA:B will be 63 episodes, via a German source. Assuming that this is true, what do you guys think? Too short? Too long? Just right?

I personally think it sounds a little too short, but maybe it's just because the plot gets very complicated towards the end. There are also quite a few action chapters that will go by in a blink of an eye. One thing's for sure, though-- they can't afford to have much, if any, fillers from now on if they're serious about the limit.

+Quote Post
penguintruth
post Apr 29 2009, 01:06 AM
Post #65

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,921

Hm, 63 episodes? I don't know, that sounds about right. Makes me wonder when Arakawa will be finished with the manga, though. I actually sort of enjoyed the first Gecko Ending, but we don't need another.

Unless Arakawa trolls us and the manga ends with Ed in our world, screaming about how Arakawa ran out of ideas, and the AraCowa is running for her life through the streets of Munich as he chases her.

--------------------

Fullmetal Alchemist is over! Thank you, Hiromu Arakawa! ;_;

+Quote Post
fullmoon
post Apr 29 2009, 01:34 AM
Post #66

Apprentice

Member No.: 65,068

QUOTE (Haineko @ Apr 29 2009, 05:50 PM) *
Sounds good to me! My guess at what'll happen in the next episode:

- Open with Ed's dream (I really want to see that animated, I always loved the expression on his face when he wakes up)

Oh my gosh! i want to see that too! It better be in there >_<

QUOTE (Haineko @ Apr 29 2009, 05:50 PM) *
Also, I heard from a post on LJ that FMA:B will be 63 episodes, via a German source. Assuming that this is true, what do you guys think? Too short? Too long? Just right?

I personally think it sounds a little too short, but maybe it's just because the plot gets very complicated towards the end. There are also quite a few action chapters that will go by in a blink of an eye. One thing's for sure, though-- they can't afford to have much, if any, fillers from now on if they're serious about the limit.

Thanks for this info!
I agree, it doesn't sound like enough...but i guess we'll have to wait and see how it goes assuming it is 63 episodes.

I kinda want it a bit longer >_<, though let's wait and see when it's official happy.gif

@PenguinTruth: Hehe, that's alright! I only remembered because i've been re-reading the manga XD as i, myself am rather forgetful XD.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Apr 29 2009, 05:42 AM
Post #67

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (Haineko @ Apr 29 2009, 03:50 AM) *

@Haineko - If you can, could you try to find out where that "German source" got his/her info from, then let us know? And, here is why... ^^

..I know this is the proposed discussion of "what if," but usually, after a few pages of the discussion, everyone will drop mentioning "what if" part, then new posters and readers of the thread would not even realize this is actually "what if" discussion, and start spreading rumors that "According to FM-A board, FMA-2 will end at 63 episodes!!" ...stuff like that have happened before, too. (Hence, I'll keep playing the "wet blanket" and keep asking the source, source, source. tongue.gif )

I would prefer discussions on this thread to be based on confirmed info (or, more or less confirmed info, if the source has been proven to be a fairly reliable source) and if some of you would like to have "Wild Rumor" thread, I can make one separately, and then everyone can have all sort of speculative discussions there, but since that thread would be clearly titled as "Wild Rumor thread," there will be less chance of posters there mistakingly thinking that discussions on that thread to be based on the confirmed info. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Anakishi
post Apr 29 2009, 10:08 PM
Post #68

Citizen

Member No.: 67,896

@Haineko: that's right, what I want the most to appear next episode is that scene from the beginning of chapter 6. It'll be a shame if they skip it, but I'm sure they won't. happy.gif (me trying to sound positive)
But I highly doubt that information you got about FMA:B having only 63 episodes is accurate. Since the very beginning, people started discussing how many episodes it would have, but BONES said officially there's no set limit of episodes yet, and 63 seems too short for me, also.

QUOTE (penguintruth @ Apr 29 2009, 05:06 AM) *
Unless Arakawa trolls us and the manga ends with Ed in our world, screaming about how Arakawa ran out of ideas, and the AraCowa is running for her life through the streets of Munich as he chases her.

Lol, that would be so epic! Ok, not really... though it would be nice to see that as an omake or something.

--------------------
- Goodbye, FMA, please help me find the strength to move on and get stronger, too!! ^^
- If I don't answer your reply, it could be because:
1) I'm too busy to turn on my computer.
2) I got shy, and didn't come back to the discussion.
3) I hate you, and I'd rather ignore you.
4) Your point got me speechless, congratz!

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Apr 29 2009, 10:20 PM
Post #69

I'm on the "I will only believe the number of total episodes in FMA2 when BONES say so..." bandwagon...
Yeah, I read that news on LJ and I'm still not convinced... after all, even ANN had interviewed a BONES official stating that they still had no total number of episodes in mind. Plus, 63 is weird to me. My predictions are that they will actually be more - to cover all of the manga.
We just have to wait and see official sources for such info wink.gif

--------------------

Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
Haineko
post Apr 30 2009, 12:27 AM
Post #70

Citizen

Member No.: 68,002

QUOTE (Tombow @ Apr 29 2009, 05:42 AM) *
@Haineko - If you can, could you try to find out where that "German source" got his/her info from, then let us know? And, here is why... ^^

..I know this is the proposed discussion of "what if," but usually, after a few pages of the discussion, everyone will drop mentioning "what if" part, then new posters and readers of the thread would not even realize this is actually "what if" discussion, and start spreading rumors that "According to FM-A board, FMA-2 will end at 63 episodes!!" ...stuff like that have happened before, too. (Hence, I'll keep playing the "wet blanket" and keep asking the source, source, source. tongue.gif )

Oops, sorry about that, Tombow, I understand. The source is from here.

Now that you mention it though, there's no link to anything in print, so I guess it's cause for some skepticism. In that case, I think we can officially classify this as a rumor instead of official news, at least until we actually see the actual source mentioned.

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Apr 30 2009, 12:50 AM
Post #71

I would only believe any news when it comes from either BONES themselves, or from a Japanese magazine (Newtype, Animage or any of the sort...)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post May 3 2009, 03:49 AM
Post #72

Group Icon

@Haineko - Thank you!! ^^
What you can do, if you'd like, is that you can ask the person who posted that "info" on that LJ where he/she got that info, and ask for the source, just like I did here. And, if his/her source site didn't have the link to the source of that info, you can ask him/her (the person on LJ who posted that info) to ask at wherever he/she got that info from to find out where they got their info from, just like I'm asking you now...and so on and on, till someone can finally produce THE ORIGINAL SOURCE of that info, then we'll know if that info was someone just stating some educated guess, or based on some reliable source such as someone working in the production of FMA-2 anime, etc. ^^

And, if THE ORIGINAL SOURCE is in Japanese (as in many cases for anime info,) such as an interview with Arakawa-sensei in one of the Japanese anime magazines, or some article in Japanese trade newspaper for the anime production field, etc., then if the whole article is posted here, we have people on our board who can read Japanese, and we can find out ourselves exactly what the article says. biggrin.gif

==============

Now...back on discussions for the future episodes: ^^

Preview of the next episode (episode 6) on FMA-2 official JP site.
第6話「希望の道」

壊れた機械鎧を直すため、アームストロングと共に故郷リゼンブールへ向かうエドとアル。
途中休憩した駅で、アームストロングは偶然一人の男を見かける。男の名はドクター・マルコー。かつて軍の研究所で錬金術を医療に応用する研究をし、イシュヴァール内乱後、突如行方をくらました人物である。マルコーの元を訪れたエドたちは、そこで彼が軍の命令で「賢者の石」について研究していたという驚愕の事実を知る。

(Translation by Tombow, episode title is from official English sub on Funimation.com)
Episode 6: "Road of Hope"

To repair Ed's broken automail, Ed and Al head for their hometown of Resembool, accompanied by Armstrong.
On the way, while they rest at one of the train stations, Armstrong catches a sight of a man, someone he knew from the past. His name is Dr. Marcoh. He used to belong to the Amestris Army, where he conducted research to apply Alchemy for the Medical use. But, after the Ishval War he disappeared suddenly from the Army, and has been missing since. Ed and the company visit Marcoh's place where Ed learns of a shocking fact that during his days with the Amestris Army, Marcoh was researching the way to make the Philosopher's Stone, under the order of the Army.

-----
(That's it for the officila preview. Hope it's a good episode!! ^^)

--------------------

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post May 6 2009, 11:02 AM
Post #73

More info on the upcoming eps:

http://community.livejournal.com/fm_alchemist/6261293.html

PS. Alzea, I've beaten you on time *evil grin*

Source should be from here, I asked wink.gif
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php...0097&page=7

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alzea
post May 6 2009, 11:04 AM
Post #74

Alchemists

Member No.: 54,118

I have no idea if it's true or not but still:
http://community.livejournal.com/fm_alchem...93.html?#cutid1
...so, Animage's scans anyone?

But if it IS true that means that Hughes is going to be killed in 10th (or 9th but I think it should be 10th) episode...

Edit:
Hahaha, I was too slow xD

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post May 6 2009, 11:24 AM
Post #75

Group Icon

Thanks, amestris_star and Alzea, this I tend to believe it, as the poster has been known to be reliable with the similar info and other FMA info from before. ^^

(The previous info with the same source that was also originating form the same Japanese mag had been so far all turned out to be spot on correct. smile.gif )

--------------------

+Quote Post

68 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2016 - 11:52 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css