HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Thread For Anyone Who Hates Ed X Roy! Edxroy Fans, Kindly Please Keep Away From This Thread. :) Also, This Is Not Anti-yaoi Thread., Please post your anti-yaoi on an appropriate thread and NOT here.
Rating 4 V
GaluxKitty
post Nov 2 2005, 09:09 PM
Post #31

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,308

QUOTE(Ladymercury @ Nov 3 2005, 01:19 PM) [snapback]308433[/snapback]

On the topic of Royai: Chapter 50 makes me think naughty things >>

That tension. Oh, the manga and the tension between those two.

Okay, enough of my Royai fit.

You could cut that tension with a blunt knife, you could. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
~*(Jaded)*~
post Nov 2 2005, 09:46 PM
Post #32

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 23,172

QUOTE(ed @ Nov 2 2005, 07:23 PM) [snapback]308434[/snapback]

i know but it's just my opinion i don't know it just seems gross to me, again it's just not my cup of tea

Which is perfectly fine, I'm just trying to make a point that not everyone will support a certain paring and we shouldn't critize them for what parings they do like.

--------------------
lulululululululululululu~
my war cry... or mating call? :3 :3 :3 nernerner

xD;;

+Quote Post
Jellybean
post Nov 2 2005, 09:55 PM
Post #33

Alchemists

Member No.: 11,397

What did BONES do to encourage RoyEd fandom? Don't get me wrong, I'm a big RoyEd fan, but I think even yaoi fangirls will agree that this pairing, while fun, is totally not canon in the anime or manga. I feel the need to add here that FMA is not a romance anime, and I don't think it has any pairings you could call canon at this point. And that's OK, fans can use their imaginations.

The age gap is kind of gross, though. I guess I'm not that bothered by it because most of my friends became sexually active around 15-16 and I always liked older guys. Plus, Ed has that whole missing-father-complex, so I can easily see him going for older men. But yeah, if they weren't fictitious characters, Roy would be getting his ass hauled off to jail.

+Quote Post
animefangirl
post Nov 2 2005, 10:10 PM
Post #34

Alchemists

Member No.: 15,416

i recently noticed the increasing popularity of royxed,i mean with evry epposode my friend watches the more she thinks about it ,not that theres anything wrong with it its just that its contagous and most of my freinds are starting to get interested in it (including me tongue.gif )and we talk about it a lot and now my freind is bringing royxed fanart to school,yoai fanart i repeatYOAI FANART IN SCHOOL!and wre only 12 !

--------------------
forum family

big sis
aqua mew
the other sin
sakura briefs
eds numbah 1 fan
chocolate eds everywere
dust storm big brother
zombie
ed elrich

body guard
halford
freind
ramen
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Automne
post Nov 3 2005, 12:09 AM
Post #35

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 13,171

QUOTE(GaluxKitty Posted Today @ 04:35 PM)
Aah... if you don't mind me saying... you don't really seem to have a high opinion of Royai so there's not much point in being sarcastic towards her. ^^; And it's true, every pairings has its good and bad fanfics, and you can trust me when I say Royai has plenty of bad ones... regardless of whether it's my OTP, I point-blank refuse to read half the crap that comes from Royai authors.

sleep.gif Did I either say anything about Royai? I don't think so. I just said things that were obvious so there's no need to tell me this because you are yourself a Royai fangirl. And if you ask me about this pairing, I don't care because I don't like any of the characters, point. Oh and another thing, I would have said this if the girl had been an Edwin fan or a yaoi one. People who doesn't seem open minded are the same for me.

QUOTE(GaluxKitty Posted Today @ 04:35 PM)
And no, nothing has happened in the manga but I must say it's certainly becoming more obvious in recent chapters... and honestly, it looks like Envy isn't going to be around much longer in the manga himself... so... ^^; I honestly think the manga's going to have a bittersweet ending.

Even if it is becoming obvious, nothing says it will ever happen. And why are you telling me things like this about Envy? huh.gif I already know what is possible to happen, I'm not stupid and I read each chapter the time they come out, thank you very much. sleep.gif

QUOTE(Jellybean Posted Today @ 09:55 PM)
What did BONES do to encourage RoyEd fandom?

The movie, I guess.

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR

+Quote Post
Fullmetal Fangir...
post Nov 3 2005, 12:13 AM
Post #36

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 6,336

QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Nov 2 2005, 08:35 PM) [snapback]308184[/snapback]

Okay...I'm certainly going to offend someone right now and sound very immature so be prepared! In my opinion, it was already plain stupid to create a thread like this just to flame like crazy but, anyway!

Okay:

QUOTE(Fullmetal Fangirl Posted Today @ 02:55 AM)
Like I said...couples and life...just aint about the smex. Com on people. RoyEd fans have to think about something else. Sure ok, its what people DO! Ok, ill take that. But basically. All Im hearing (I hope its not just me...) from EdRoy fans is. NC 17+ rated fics that go for 5875098356709 chapters long! Besides. It doesnt work. Read the manga: *shoves manga up your nose* now read and go nuts!

I see you have a very good opinion of other pairings when it's not Royai! Understand I'm being ironic? Some Roy/Ed fics are plain stupid, I got to agree, but some are excellent! Result: Each pairing has its part of good fanfics and bad fanfics (Yes, even Royai! O_o)
And you tell us: GO READ THE MANGA and I can answer you: NOTHING HAPPENED YET!
Riza or Roy can perfectly die in the next chapter! And if it happens, Royai disappears ~_~ Sad, huh? (For you, of course)

[spoiler]And since the FMA movie, Royai who was almost cannon became fanon and RoyEd (If what people said is true) became almost canon.[/spoiler]

QUOTE(Fullmetal Fangirl Posted Today @ 02:55 AM)
BONES! You did this to the fans! You've turned everybody into EdRoy fans!!! ARAKAWA (...sp?!) WOULD HAVE NEVER WANTED THIS!!!

Duh, don't damn Bones because they didn't do what you wanted. And I see there's still one person who thinks she knows everything about Arakawa, huh? Like I already said in another thread, how do you know she's not a yaoi fangirl?!! Because she doesn't give any hint in her manga doesn't mean she despises it! A manga ka must be open minded because he/she should know what the fans could do with the characters he/she created! Did Arakawa sensei killed herself? Did she become crazy? Did she ever say anything about RoyEd? I don't think so! So she must be okay with it! That's all.

Man! I so needed that! I know, sorry I got carried away a bit..I need a life sooo bad! You're right, in the anime its basically canon, RoyEd you can tell...XD I hate to say it! SO IS ROYAI!!! here i go AGAIN! *hits herself*

Lets start over. It DEPENDS on who ya talking to. There are EdRoy fans, Royai fans EdWin fans AlWIn fans and blah blah blah. Even Elriciest. Someone said its gross to have to brothers well...yeah. Yeah, I kind of agree, but If fans think its ok...well...they ARE fans...liek myself. I dont really care who Ed is paired up with, just not Roy or Riza please biggrin.gif There are good and bad fics. Yes, check. But I just dont liek it when people randomly pair people with each other...
E.g. Roze/Fuery. But thats just an example..! Dont take any of that in please!

But...did you just say...Roy or Riza's gonna die?! I seriously dont get your drift! *stares at you* explain maybe.

@sky
Japanese people and yaoi fans dont beleive in "AGE DIFFERENCE" ...seriously, I think we all know from experience, but yeah, in real life, that would be sick. Like on Jerry Springer...im not even gonna say!

EDIT: Get caught with yaoi at school by teachers and Ill laugh my ass off! Not to make fun, but it would be funny.
Teacher: Wat is THIS?!
Fangirl: Uuuum...portrait
Teacher: Of who?!
Fangirl: uuum...i didnt think of that...heh...
*Fangirl lands in detentions for bring yaoi to school*
Im not funny am i?

--------------------
Currently empty because of Fullmetal Fangirls lazy-ness. She is currently in "stage" of lazy-ness.

No release date for a new signature yet. Please standby.

+Quote Post
Automne
post Nov 3 2005, 06:10 AM
Post #37

^ Sorry too then, I guess ~_~. I get carried away very easily.

I don't have anything against because, long long ago, it was allowed to 'keep the blood of the family' or I don't know what but since Ed and Al can't have babies. XD But their brotherly love is true, that's what is very touching.

QUOTE(Fullmetal Fangirl Posted Today @ 12:13 AM)
But...did you just say...Roy or Riza's gonna die?! I seriously dont get your drift! *stares at you* explain maybe.

I just said this like this because Arakawa sensei is very surprising sometimes but, of course, I doubt she'll do it since they're both important characters but for the moment:

[spoiler]It seems like they're going to be separated and if I remember correctly, Roy is in big trouble.[/spoiler]

--------------------

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

+Quote Post
Ladymercury
post Nov 3 2005, 09:51 AM
Post #38

Alchemists

Member No.: 23,753

[spoiler]Nothing ain't gonna happen to Roy since he's a sacrifice and they need to keep him a live... for a while longer[/spoiler]

--------------------
everybody move your feet and feel united. yeah.

+Quote Post
edluver08
post Nov 3 2005, 02:44 PM
Post #39

Citizen

Member No.: 23,650

I'm not a yaoi fan. Actually, I hate it. tongue.gif But some people like it and I think its okay. One of my friends actually likes it and I put up with it. My opinion is if you can't stand it, don't look at it. I absolutly cannot stand Elricest because EW!!!! they're brothers for cryig out loud. But I just ignore it when I read fanfics and stuff. I other people find pleasure in it, be my guest and read it. But if you don't, you don't need to gripe out the people who do. And the people who like it don't need to gripe out the ones who think it's gross. As for me, I'll stick to RoyxRisa, EdxWin, and AlxWin. cool.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

Woot!! I got 3 eggs!! IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
Jellybean
post Nov 4 2005, 05:27 PM
Post #40

Alchemists

Member No.: 11,397

QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Nov 3 2005, 07:10 AM) [snapback]308619[/snapback]

I don't have anything against because, long long ago, it was allowed to 'keep the blood of the family' or I don't know what but since Ed and Al can't have babies. XD But their brotherly love is true, that's what is very touching.

Yaoi incest doesn't actually bother me as much as hetero incest, it's not like two brothers are going to go having two-headed babies or anything. When I first heard of elricest, I thought it was kind of ...ew *cringe*, but now I read some really cute Elricest fanfiction and doujinshi and I'm totally into it. The G-rated ones are basically just them being cutesy and brotherly anyway. wub.gif It's probably the sweetest of the fma yaoi pairings, since all the ones involving Roy and EnvyEd tend to be kind of angsty and sadistic. I have to be careful to avoid everything that's not post-series, though, cause those are either shouta or Armor!AlxEd. >.< Ugh. No metal sex for me, thanks.

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Nov 4 2005, 05:37 PM
Post #41

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

I agree. I guess, to me, it's more to do with the content, than a "category" of fanfic.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ladymercury
post Nov 4 2005, 07:02 PM
Post #42

Alchemists

Member No.: 23,753

My pairings usually aim towards the idea of " it has to either happen in the anime or 'could' happen in the anime ". lol, just because when I write my stories, I likd consistancy and acuracy XD

--------------------
everybody move your feet and feel united. yeah.

+Quote Post
seventh_sky
post Nov 4 2005, 07:04 PM
Post #43

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 20,187

I agree with Ladymercury, most of the pairings I like are usually ones that you can really see happening in the anime XD

--------------------

avi by Yoshi, sig by me and Yoshi
My apprentice and fellow button klutz: ed_drink_your_milk_ // Fellow North Carolinian to Blitz!
COF member #13 // my banner is on a journey to find inner peace
My dA//.:Yoshi Supremacy:.\\My Fanfiction

+Quote Post
Automne
post Nov 5 2005, 04:14 AM
Post #44

QUOTE(Jellybean Posted Yesterday @ 05:27 PM)
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Nov 3 2005 @ 07:10 AM)

Yaoi incest doesn't actually bother me as much as hetero incest, it's not like two brothers are going to go having two-headed babies or anything. When I first heard of elricest, I thought it was kind of ...ew *cringe*, but now I read some really cute Elricest fanfiction and doujinshi and I'm totally into it. The G-rated ones are basically just them being cutesy and brotherly anyway. It's probably the sweetest of the fma yaoi pairings, since all the ones involving Roy and EnvyEd tend to be kind of angsty and sadistic. I have to be careful to avoid everything that's not post-series, though, cause those are either shouta or Armor!AlxEd. >.< Ugh. No metal sex for me, thanks.

I really really loved Elricest at a time (Without it taking over my EnEd obsession happy.gif) Now, I still like it and I don't mind a good fanfic sometimes. There are so much at Livejournal and the brothers are often kept in character (And their feelings are angsty. Yes, I'm addicted to angst, certainly because of EnvyEd but Elricest is more touching especially when there's a bit of fluff - but not too much or I die >_<). I even thought once Bones gave elricest hints (Like some Al's quotes : 'I want to stay with you forever' - 'I want to feel you again, brother' or even an ending song with the world 'Darling' at the end...But of course, I get convinced over something way too easily happy.gif;;) EnvyEd can be interesting too, there are so much alike ~_~ Of course, when I say this, I mean
[spoiler]some of their feelings for their Father.[/spoiler]

There are really good fics with this pairing out there (Like Lykomancer's ones at LJ. There is a lot of smut but there are some G-PG rated ones).

--------------------

-NOT MINE

+Quote Post
ed's numbuh ...
post Nov 5 2005, 03:57 PM
Post #45

Member No.: 19,705

QUOTE(~*(Jaded)*~ @ Nov 2 2005, 11:46 PM) [snapback]308513[/snapback]

QUOTE(ed @ Nov 2 2005, 07:23 PM) [snapback]308434[/snapback]

i know but it's just my opinion i don't know it just seems gross to me, again it's just not my cup of tea

Which is perfectly fine, I'm just trying to make a point that not everyone will support a certain paring and we shouldn't critize them for what parings they do like.

i know i know i'm just saying

QUOTE(Jellybean @ Nov 4 2005, 07:27 PM) [snapback]309169[/snapback]

Yaoi incest doesn't actually bother me as much as hetero incest, it's not like two brothers are going to go having two-headed babies or anything. When I first heard of elricest, I thought it was kind of ...ew *cringe*, but now I read some really cute Elricest fanfiction and doujinshi and I'm totally into it. The G-rated ones are basically just them being cutesy and brotherly anyway. wub.gif It's probably the sweetest of the fma yaoi pairings, since all the ones involving Roy and EnvyEd tend to be kind of angsty and sadistic. I have to be careful to avoid everything that's not post-series, though, cause those are either shouta or Armor!AlxEd. >.< Ugh. No metal sex for me, thanks.

i know what you mean. well now "brotherly love" i like because it's really sweet and cute just not when they're like...you know XP
laugh.gif

--------------------

I made my signature, tell me what you think! (Avatar wasn't by me.)
COF banner coming soon.
I Make Signatures!! Go to my sig shop if ya want one ; )
- ~:.:My Lovely Forum Familly:.:~
~Is a proud Risembool Ranger~

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 08:53 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css