HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Chapter 2/ "Spring" Part 2 Discussions, See chapter 2 info on first post!
timeitekina-yume
post Apr 17 2011, 06:54 AM
Post #16

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 73,450

I really enjoyed this chapter biggrin.gif Pyroclasm wrote, Hachiken's reaction to finding out where eggs really come from was amusing.
Indeed))
Though I think it wasn't very plausible, because I can't imagine a person who would not know about that thing)
I like Tamako, I don't know anyone in anime or manga who would resemble her character! Will she become slim?) I believe she is satisfied with the way she looks, no matter what) Though I may be wrong, and that's why I can't wait for the 3 chapter! biggrin.gif Dear God, make time pass quickly!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Musou_Mitai
post Apr 17 2011, 07:34 AM
Post #17

Citizen

Member No.: 79,608

I made that post I mentioned about the meaning behind "Silver Spoon" and started a new thread in case people wanted to discuss it.

You can find it HERE.

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan
post Apr 17 2011, 04:01 PM
Post #18

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 54,333

This manga is so amusing, with Arakawa's classic humor! And it didn't slip past me that the chapter opened up with one of her sayings, "If a man does not work, he does not eat."

Another familiar Arakawa-moment (I know, odd thing to say since she is the person who wrote it, but you know what I mean) was when they realized Tomako was related to the chicken guy because of their eyes...kind of like Alex and Catherine Armstrong and their eyelashes!

All that aside, as everyone said before the chicken parts were the funniest. I love the line where Hachiken is like, "Chickens are amazing to s--- something this delicious!" XDDD

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo and signature by me.
Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:
Bradley: "Oh by the way I made Breda my personal assistant."
Roy: "WHAT NO! I AM IN IMMENSE SHOCK!"

+Quote Post
Pyroclasm
post Apr 20 2011, 04:19 AM
Post #19

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 74,542

QUOTE (timeitekina-yume @ Apr 17 2011, 11:24 PM) *
I really enjoyed this chapter biggrin.gif Pyroclasm wrote, Hachiken's reaction to finding out where eggs really come from was amusing.
Indeed))
Though I think it wasn't very plausible, because I can't imagine a person who would not know about that thing)
I don't find it implausible at all. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who don't realise that chicken eggs come from the same...opening...as their...leavings...

--------------------

"I cannot tell you more... It is up to you to find the answer. Will we use Alchemy to wage war, to raise armies?
Or will we use it to grow wise, to rise above our petty feuds and perform great deeds?" - Kraden

LiveJournal | | Formspring

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2016 - 12:23 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css