Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA 3 Game Character Bios and Plot
AA battery
post Oct 11 2006, 10:20 AM
Post #16

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,450

QUOTE(Ratzenheich FMA Super fan @ Oct 11 2006, 07:13 AM) [snapback]458315[/snapback]

Well, that's good news for me! I never really bought import games. But since I'm a really addicted FMA fan, I'm slightly compelled to buy the games. Gah. My school life is really busy.

Well... not really. My mom only taught me when I was younger and I went to Japan like two times to visit some relatives. I only get to practice Japanese when I play online games like Trickster and jGunz and I tell them to type only in kana.

And also, umm, is the game's story standalone? I mean it's not connected so much to the main plot of the anime or manga. I read the summary and witches ohmy.gif dry.gif and other things that I think don't belong to the FMA world exist in that game. unsure.gif

I can't find WHERE this game connects to the main plot. XD Before Ed/Al/Winry's visit to Rush Valley doesn't fit, since Al can use "clap alchemy"... After doesn't make sense, since Winry stayed in Rush Valley area... Properly when Ed/Al/Winry returns to Central? But then Lin and Lanfan and the others were with them and they weren't in the game.... XD

Soo yea, this game is kinda like a side story, except it doesn't fit into the main plot. tongue.gif

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hisokaomi
post Nov 14 2006, 12:36 AM
Post #17

Citizen

Member No.: 40,574

The producer should make it into some side story movies, then it'll be fair for non-game FMA lovers... *winced*

--------------------
<Your sig is too big (long) for this board. The Max sig space for our board, including all texts and pics,
is 500 pix wide x 300 pix high. Please try to contain all your sig stuff within this size.Thanks!! ^^ >

http://pics.livejournal.com/hisokaomi/pic/0004h9e1.jpg

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Nov 15 2006, 11:33 AM
Post #18

Brigadier General

QUOTE(hisokaomi @ Nov 13 2006, 11:36 PM) [snapback]473356[/snapback]
The producer should make it into some side story movies, then it'll be fair for non-game FMA lovers... *winced*

Personally I don't think ANY of the FMA games plotlines are worth to be made into movies. I thought the storyline sucked and fanfics are probably better. tongue.gif *gets shot in the head by square-enix*

--------------------
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
sogood
post May 30 2011, 01:03 AM
Post #19

Citizen

Member No.: 81,224

QUOTE (armor-alchemist @ Aug 8 2006, 04:24 AM) *
Happy ending spoiler:
This ending appears if you have given Sophie enough gifts during the game. When Ed, Al, and Winry were at the train station, Sophie looked at the cat that Al has given her and suddenly regained her memories. She rushed to the train station to find the train has left already, but in actuality Al "sensed" something might have happened to Sophie, so they stayed..... 4 of them hugged, happy ending. ^^;....

The happy ending how many percent of items do ya need to give sophie to unlock it ?

+Quote Post
AA battery
post May 30 2011, 01:14 AM
Post #20

Brigadier General

QUOTE (sogood @ May 30 2011, 04:03 AM) *
The happy ending how many percent of items do ya need to give sophie to unlock it ?

You need 50% to unlock the happy ending, but I suggest that during the first playthrough, avoid getting 50% so that you can see how the normal ending is like.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sogood
post May 30 2011, 01:18 AM
Post #21

Citizen

QUOTE (AA battery @ May 30 2011, 01:14 AM) *
You need 50% to unlock the happy ending, but I suggest that during the first playthrough, avoid getting 50% so that you can see how the normal ending is like.

lolz i got 52 percent and it did not appear lolz

someone plz tell me how to get ???

ETA: May 31
where can i find the cats in fma3 ??

+Quote Post
AA battery
post May 31 2011, 08:38 PM
Post #22

Brigadier General

Hm well aim for a higher percentage then. I thought it was 50+... but then for my first playthrough I got like 55% or something and I saw the happy ending so I thought it would be 50% >.> I started the game all over and didn't give anything to Sophie to get the normal ending.

As for the cat question... I lasted played this game *years* ago (note that this thread was created back in 2006?) so I won't be able to tell you exactly where. Just try to search every corner to look for them =\ Some are obvious and some are well hidden. IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY the cats only start showing up for the second playthrough, and there is one of them per stage (there are like, 8 or 9 stages?). Continue from your first cleared save to start getting the items that only appears during second playthrough (ie. gallery pictures).

And don't lolz me when you are the one asking for help here. It's rude. If you don't appreciate my help then I won't respond further.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sogood
post May 31 2011, 08:52 PM
Post #23

Citizen

QUOTE (AA battery @ May 31 2011, 09:38 PM) *
...And don't lolz me when you are the one asking for help here. It's rude. If you don't appreciate my help then I won't respond further.

Oh, sorry about that. I do appreciate your help, though.

ETA: June 1
anyone can now tell me what does the plates in the church mean i don know why are they there for ?

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Jun 1 2011, 10:05 PM
Post #24

Brigadier General

Can't remember anything about plates... o.o

Can you take a photo of your TV screen or whatever you play your game with and show me?

--------------------

+Quote Post
dreamfield
post Jun 11 2011, 09:08 PM
Post #25

Citizen

Member No.: 81,536

QUOTE (sogood @ Jun 1 2011, 11:52 AM) *
... anyone can now tell me what does the plates in the church mean i don know why are they there for ?

Maybe the plates are only of decorative use...
After Al picks up the cats and presents them to Sophie, the plates will be replaced by the cats' display.
mine looks like this(After picking up all the animals):

--------------------
to bee or not to bee, that's a question.

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Jun 11 2011, 10:49 PM
Post #26

Brigadier General

QUOTE (dreamfield @ Jun 11 2011, 09:08 PM) *
Maybe the plates are only of decorative use...
After Al picks up the cats and presents them to Sophie, the plates will be replaced by the cats' display.
mine looks like this(After picking up all the animals):

The web host you use doesn't allow off-site linking. Can you use a different image hosting website?

But yeah now that you mentioned it, I do remember that once you find a cat, it replaces the plate that's at the side of the church. When you find all 9 (8?) of the cats, you'll see no more plates there... it'll all be cats.

--------------------

+Quote Post
dreamfield
post Jun 11 2011, 11:22 PM
Post #27

Citizen

Member No.: 81,536

Hope this time the picture will be right....

Yes there're 9 cats in total in first clearing. And in second clearing you'll find a panda(xiaomei?) and Hawkeye's doggy. They will be placed right beside the cats.

Maybe the plates indicate the number of the cats so we will not miss any of them...

--------------------
to bee or not to bee, that's a question.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2016 - 09:01 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css