Joined: 17-September 05
Member No.: 23,115
QUOTE (Zarpia @ May 10 2009, 02:55 PM)
.... I love when I turn into a "squeaking maternal instinct ridden creature" <3
To Zarpia, and all the moms on our board...
Happy Mother's Day!!
(It's a pink carnation we are supposed to give, right? )
CT: - Have been up since early this morning (for the new episode) - Waiting, waiting all day.. (for the new chapter) - Sneezing, sneezing all day... (from the pollen) - I feel like it's been a long day.
Joined: 31-March 09
From: A dream within a dream...
Member No.: 67,527
QUOTE (amestris_star @ May 11 2009, 11:06 AM)
- Been sick all and am still sick. - Is it Friday already? I need my weekend.
Get well soon and yeah, I know what you mean...
- Headaches are the worse...blech
- Stomach is still waging war, looks like I ain't eating anything for a while
- Counting boxes is fun...
- Why is it at my part-time 'fun job' (Gamestop, which is where I worked last Saturday) I have to dress business casual, but at my full-time 'real job' (where I'm currently am atm) I get to wear jeans & a t-shirt...? DOES NOT COMPUTE!
- If I were Roy in ch. 95, I'd wanna hide in a corner and cry for a bit...probably would need a hug too afterwards...
Joined: 6-December 04
Member No.: 3,343
One last final paper to write for my last semester of my college career--and it's a 3-page 'reflection' paper on my presentation topic in my Miyazaki class. I would enjoy it so much more if I have more than 2 hours to write it (and if I had already finished it. That would be nice.) Edit: DONE! (And it does feel nice~ though I'm kinda jittery because I've been doing little else than study and rush papers and do exams in the last 24 hours and oh my god I am almost nearly done with it all if I just ignore the fact that I have two other finals in the next two weeks and one of them is actually AFTER my graduation ceremony and boy how anticlimatic is THAT???) I need sleep.
I wish I weren't already distracted by the comments on the new FMA chapter. (I had caught up with it yesterday while I was supposed to be working on another paper.)