Escape
Razzy
post Aug 4 2010, 12:02 AM
Post #1

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

I'm making yet another RP. Sorry. :0
I have other ideas, but this one is the least complicated, and I don't have time to make any detailed RPs right now. Also, I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks this forum is kinda slow lately (I only returned here about a couple of weeks ago, so I don't know if it's been like this normally). So here's just a simple RP, despite the fact that I made the Intro kind of long. laugh.gif
Anyway.

---

Escape

Introduction:
Welcome to Escape: the latest in virtual reality technology. Escape is a computer game where anyone can, well, escape from the blandness of everyday living. In the game, the player can go anywhere they'd like once they log into the system; the maps are infinite: the beach, a jungle, a war zone, the Moon, the past, the future: any place and any time. The gaming experience is so realistic, it's difficult to believe it's merely a game. Players can customize themselves in the game, so they can look and dress exactly the way they’d like to be. They can interact with other players through the Internet. It's like real life, but more thrilling. People around the world have become obsessed with it, neglecting their social lives to play it. Players can converse, play games, hurt each other, kill each other, anything.

Once a player dies in the game, they automatically respawn. The game ends when the player presses a button on the palm of their hand in the game, and they return to the real world, in front of their computer screen.

One day, a group of computer hackers hack the game through the Internet, making it impossible for players to respawn once killed/dead (they- more specifically, their minds- end up in a limbo that they can never escape from, in real life or otherwise), and impossible to end the game; the end button on their hands are gone.
Your characters are, unfortunately, logged into Escape during this time. In the game, they wake up in individual bedrooms in a 'map' with a giant mansion, located on top of a cliff above the ocean; on the side opposite the ocean is a field, leading to a forest, which then leads to who-knows-where. They have to find a way to leave the game.

(You can also play as one of the hackers; they can enter and leave the game as they please. And take note that they're the "bad guys".)

---

Rules:
1) No god-modding.
2) Don't kill anyone else's characters.
3) Keep violence, swearing, and romance at a PG-13 level.
4) No one-liners.
5) Have fun! biggrin.gif

---

It's kind of like Nightmare Castle, since there's no set leader or directions or anything. Since I'm not very good at leading RPs. So whatever, just go with the flow, have fun~

(Please remember in your character profiles that you're describing what your characters look like in the game, not in real life. Real life background info can be added, but it's not necessary.)

---

Username: Eden
Personality: level-headed, strong-willed
Pros: patient, focused
Cons: stubborn, sometimes cynical
Appearance (in game): messy chin-length light teal-colored hair, with uneven bangs that sometimes hang in her eyes; yellow eyes; pale skin.
Body (" "): thin, somewhat tall
Clothing (" "): yellow dress, black leggings, black boots
Info: User for 6 months. An avid player, with an average gameplay time of about 5 hours per day.

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
That One Dude
post Aug 15 2010, 08:07 PM
Post #2

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,559

Moar proof that the internets are evil.

Anyway, I like the concept. :0 But, what happens to the people who die in-game when the hackers have tweaked with it? Do they wind up in limbo or something?

Regardless, I'll make a profile. teehee.gif

Username: Ataiya
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Green
Body: Tall, slim
Personality: Tends to be shy, changes moods at the drop of a hat.
Clothes: Usually wears a full body black leather suit and a cape.
Info: Player for a few weeks; has a tendency to go around killing other player characters for fun.

--------------------
You aren't scared, are you?

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Aug 16 2010, 10:46 AM
Post #3

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

Thanks for joining! Yeah, the limbo thing was what I was initially thinking. I just forgot to add it in my post, whoops. laugh.gif I'll do that now.

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 09:57 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css