HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Hakoyanagi
post Jun 29 2009, 07:32 PM
Post #16606

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 65,569

Wow... so much discussions... *is too lazy to go back and read anything*

@Miss MP - Welcome!

@Causmicfire - Omg! Thanks so much for the compilation! That must have taken a LONG time! Yay, now I can go read everything I missed/was too lazy to read before!

As a side note, I was finally, FINALLY able to go to the bookstore today to read the new book 18, with that EPICAL Royai scene in it, and upon reading the 'how does he have such good timing' scene, I fangirl-squealed so loudly that I was told by 3 or 4 staff that I was 'making a scene.'

IT'S ROYAI. DON'T THEY UNDERSTAND...?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
angelstar2408
post Jun 29 2009, 08:19 PM
Post #16607

Apprentice

Member No.: 68,378

OH don't mind them!!! They're just jealous! tongue.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

I DON'T own the avatar and the signature. Signature was customized by me. :)

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jun 29 2009, 08:27 PM
Post #16608

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

LOL!! They really said that to you?? Jeez, Royai is SO epic. You just have to make a scene about it! XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Jun 29 2009, 10:01 PM
Post #16609

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 67,594

QUOTE (Hakoyanagi @ Jun 30 2009, 04:32 AM) *
As a side note, I was finally, FINALLY able to go to the bookstore today to read the new book 18, with that EPICAL Royai scene in it, and upon reading the 'how does he have such good timing' scene, I fangirl-squealed so loudly that I was told by 3 or 4 staff that I was 'making a scene.'

IT'S ROYAI. DON'T THEY UNDERSTAND...?

They would never understand... but I understand a lot >D I tend to do that kind of stuff myself so I wouldn't bother much about the staff's reaction XD

By the way, I love your sig >D

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
Forgiven
post Jun 29 2009, 10:30 PM
Post #16610

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,878

Remember way back when I promised you all fan fictions for Royai day, but I never got to them? Yeah. Those are all gone because my laptop DIED.

Anyways, here are some pictures to make up for it:
http://warriorofdestiny.deviantart.com/art...romise-36488663
http://irenukia.deviantart.com/art/Riza-and-Roy-58565551
http://canal.deviantart.com/art/Go-Go-Mustang-chan-31166090
My favorite thus far:
http://cryptic-dreams.deviantart.com/art/F...-Time-123509883
http://dagger-a09.deviantart.com/art/USELESS-67518246
http://xmech-wingedseraphx.deviantart.com/...ustang-37431250

And here is a website with just a bunch of Riza pictures. I have already went though them a couple of months ago. tongue.gif
http://www.freewebs.com/riza_hawkeye/gallery.htm

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Jun 29 2009, 11:04 PM
Post #16611

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

@Hakoyanagi - I was actually out with my family shopping when I picked up my copy of 18, and was smiling like a loon as I read through it while walking through the mall with them, RoyAi, Edwin, & Oliveer, my heart was oh so very content. Also adding some love for your sig in there with armestris_star

The scene I really can't wait to see animated is the moment in chapter 56 where he panics because she was waiting for him and runs back to the car only to find Armstrong there, and hopes she's safe. Then out of the blue she returns, they have short little conversation, and she follows him to the car.

Probably my favorite moment because Mustang's facial expressions crack me up, Mustang's aside about finding a "mustachioed"* muscelman in place of Hawkeye, and Hawkeye throwing his "never give up" attitude back at him.

Also, there's a link to the album in my sig in case we get too far away from the page where I posted the link.

I got around to watching ep 13, I'm a bit sad I missed the live streaming, first one since it started, and it had to be the one where Yoki was introduced with his hate for Edward, and Greed was introduced...I love the original Greed & Devil's Nest. I am a bit saddened by the fact that they gave time to Havoc's girlfriend woes, but not the marry my granddaughter bit, though the chess scene was done quite well.

--------------------

+Quote Post
hand-made-city
post Jun 29 2009, 11:57 PM
Post #16612

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,054

Oh, I LOVE that scene, where Roy rushes back to look for Riza and he's disappointed that she's gone. And then he starts to worry that she's already been called away... it was really cute, and he looked so relieved that she was alright! Gosh, ALL Royai moments are the best!

Please Bones, no more of this leaving out potential Royai-ness!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 30 2009, 02:46 AM
Post #16613

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

^ I love that scene, too!! ^^

QUOTE (Causmicfire @ Jun 28 2009, 09:25 PM) *
I've been slowly working on putting the Festival Album together and finally finished it today:

2009 RoyAi Festival Album

Now I need to go back and catch up on the past week or so.

Causmicfire, you are beyond awesome!!
Thank you sooooo much for compiling the Album for the 2009 Royai Day Festival!! That was one huge Album!!! That must have been tons of work!! ohmy.gif
Also, thank you so much for organizing this year's Royai Day Festival!!
It was a huge success, and I had a great time, and now we can easily go back and enjoy it all over again by visiting the Album!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! *bows down to your greatnesss* happy.gif

@Forgiven - Thanks for the links!!! Love those fanarts!! biggrin.gif

OT:
@Miss MP - Welcometo Royai thread!!

@Hakoyanagi - Love your new sig!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
rinoaebastel
post Jun 30 2009, 03:37 AM
Post #16614

Apprentice

Member No.: 69,455

@Causmicfire thank you so much for the album, I can watch now and don't get lost biggrin.gif

Oh, that scene always made me jump in a cloud of happiness

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Jun 30 2009, 07:50 AM
Post #16615

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

I'm in agreement with Causmicfire about loving that scene in 56. Another priceless expression from Roy. I'm used to seeing him a bit more composed, though a lot of what he's feeling does show on his face, if only for a panel or two. (Glaring exceptions to this being Lust vs. Roy and Roy (& co.) vs. Envy.) But when Armstrong appears in that scene, I'm always reminded of episode 37 (from anime 1, of course) where Havoc sees Armstrong's mom and goes, "She's a freakin' giant! That's not normal--That's not normal at all!"

Hakoyanagi--They actually said you were making a scene? And here I am, miffed when I'm practically whispering into my cell phone with no other customers around and I'm told to be quiet! Royai demands respect in the form of fangirlish squealing!

Forgiven--Thank you for sharing those arts! I love the "useless" one, and the collage of manga bits. That collage reminds me of an mmv on YouTube--"Until the Day I Die". Can't remember who did it, but it's a pretty awesome Royai mmv.

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Saving_Grace
post Jun 30 2009, 08:47 AM
Post #16616

Alchemists

Member No.: 33,782

Ah! I'm so annoyed at myself for missing Royai day! I was all, "la-de-da," then all of a sudden BAM! Oh dear! It's the 16th of June! I've missed it! Ah well. Looks like you guys went all-out this year.

Oh! Hakoyanagi! I love your avatar, tis awesomeness!

+Quote Post
Miss MP
post Jun 30 2009, 10:29 AM
Post #16617

Citizen

Member No.: 69,722

QUOTE (RoyxRizaFan @ Jun 29 2009, 01:12 PM) *

@ Miss MP -
I don't think I've welcomed you yet, so it's great to meet you and have you on the RoyAi forum!

QUOTE (Hakoyanagi @ Jun 29 2009, 07:32 PM) *
@Miss MP - Welcome!

QUOTE (Tombow @ Jun 30 2009, 02:46 AM) *
@Miss MP - Welcometo Royai thread!!

Thank you for the welcomes. happy.gif

There are many upcoming moments that are going to be GREAT animated.

--------------------
Fanfiction |FictionPress

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Jun 30 2009, 10:30 AM
Post #16618

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 67,594

Well, the Royai moments from this volume forward will only increase. Let's all pray that they keep EVERYTHING now *grins*

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
DistantBlue
post Jun 30 2009, 05:19 PM
Post #16619

Alchemists

Member No.: 67,766

QUOTE (jacksparrow589 @ Jun 30 2009, 07:50 AM) *
Forgiven-- That collage reminds me of an mmv on YouTube--"Until the DayI Die". Can't remember who did it, but it's a pretty awesome Royai mmv.

I LOVE that mmv! I am in a Royai mood right now - so here are some mmvs (BTW, I made NONE of these) -

Rise - Mostly about the gang, third favorite after two at the bottom.

Valentine's Day

Requiem Aeternam

We are Responsible - Kinda Royai, with more about the Ishbal War

So Contagious

Slow Dancing in a Burning Room - Probably my favorite.

and finally...

Until the Day I Die - Favorite along with above.
____

I think I'll make some mmvs when the series is over. I don't want to make an MMV and put so much time and effort into it, and then come to an epic chapter that fits the song even more. So...yeah. I already have at least 4 songs I wanna do. XD

--------------------

QUOTE (Alzea @ Jul 16 2009, 07:49 AM) *
DistantBlue, I just can see this, demotivational poster:
Observation skillzShe haz them

+Quote Post
Hakoyanagi
post Jun 30 2009, 07:01 PM
Post #16620

Citizen

Member No.: 65,569

QUOTE (angelstar2408 @ Jun 29 2009, 11:19 PM) *
OH don't mind them!!! They're just jealous! tongue.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (hand-made-city @ Jun 29 2009, 11:27 PM) *
LOL!! They really said that to you?? Jeez, Royai is SO epic. You just have to make a scene about it! XD

QUOTE (amestris_star @ Jun 30 2009, 01:01 AM) *
They would never understand... but I understand a lot >D I tend to do that kind of stuff myself so I wouldn't bother much about the staff's reaction XD

QUOTE (Causmicfire @ Jun 30 2009, 02:04 AM) *
@Hakoyanagi - I was actually out with my family shopping when I picked up my copy of 18, and was smiling like a loon as I read through it while walking through the mall with them, RoyAi, Edwin, & Oliveer, my heart was oh so very content. Also adding some love for your sig in there with armestris_star

QUOTE (jacksparrow589 @ Jun 30 2009, 10:50 AM) *
Hakoyanagi--They actually said you were making a scene? And here I am, miffed when I'm practically whispering into my cell phone with no other customers around and I'm told to be quiet! Royai demands respect in the form of fangirlish squealing!

Yes, sadly I was actually told that at the bookstore. XDDD At least you guys understand! I think the salespeople were also angry because they expected me to buy the book after all that, but sadly I only have the first 4 books. In which there is hardly any Royai. Except for epic-Hughes-funeral-scene.

And thank you to the people who complimented my sig! It was made by the awesome tasogare-san!

And omg I looooooved that chapter 56 scene. It was one of the first scenes where it was Roy thinking about Riza, instead of the other way around. (does that make sense?)

Except, not that I mind it or anything, but Roy's one line in that scene has always bugged me a bit. The part where he says something about seeing a muscleman in place of the "young woman he's expecting." Something about the way he referred to Riza just seemed the tiniest bit OOC. Does anyone else see that?

I love Riza's expression when she shows up, though. It's so cutesy!

@Forgiven and DistantBlue: Thanks for sharing the pics and mmvs, respectively!

As for episode 13, maybe the anime people didn't know about Riza being Grumman's granddaughter, so they didn't think that part was all that important. Or maybe they're just continuing on their sad little quest to suck all the Royai out of FMA. Thankfully, most of the upcoming scenes CANNOT be left out.

EPIC LONG POST! I'M SORRY!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2016 - 06:37 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css