HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

36 Pages V  « < 33 34 35 36 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Do You Play Any Instruments?, Are you musical, my friends?
Katya Martin
post Jan 13 2010, 07:02 PM
Post #511

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 72,181

Trumpet and ocarina. (I'm not very good at the latter, but yes, I do have one.)

I'd learn piano, but I'm a dumb brass player who doesn't understand anything with more than four buttons. laugh.gif

--------------------

awesomeness by Arakawa, Project FMA banner by Aribelle, avatar by me
I draw things.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Jan 13 2010, 09:45 PM
Post #512

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

I played the flute in 5th and 6th grade. I am going to take a piano class this semester. So I will have to see how that goes. I do know how to read music though.

+Quote Post
Savrone
post Jan 14 2010, 04:44 AM
Post #513

Citizen

Member No.: 62,335

Been playing violin for over 10 years and now working towards my grade 8 exam.
Also been playing guitar for 5 years and started cello last year.

+Quote Post
Emily_BrokenAnge...
post Jan 15 2010, 06:45 PM
Post #514

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 32,325

o.o

I played the flute in 6th grade too...but Im not good at it
I kinda need more air before finishing the melody xD

But right now I play the piano...Im taking classes of course.
I ts a little hard, but I just love it ^^

--------------------

Hey there!! Are you a fan of Armony or EdXArmony?! Join us at our club!!. Im the president or agent , Nekokitty is the vice-president and Herumastaa Kanaru is our secretary
If you want to join us, please PM one of us. Also, when you become a member, put "Im a member of the EdXArmony club" or something similar in your signature xD

+Quote Post
lunneth
post Jan 21 2010, 06:14 AM
Post #515

Alchemists

Member No.: 43,587

GUITAR.yar. lead in my band. loving it. i have an epiphone.................... biggrin.gif

--------------------

persona rp: [url="http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12717"]
thankyou Arakawa sensei for the 9 years of awsome story lines, characters and plot twists that became Fullmetal Alchemist. it's been one hell of a ride :3

+Quote Post
Anyarel
post Jan 24 2010, 02:19 PM
Post #516

Citizen

Member No.: 53,704

I played the guitar (well, I learned how to play sleep.gif") from 13 to 17, then I stopped.

I'd like to play the piano. Nodame Cantabile gave me some interest in this instrument! XD

+Quote Post
Carmencita
post Jun 28 2010, 09:29 PM
Post #517

Apprentice

Member No.: 74,440

Did I reply to this thread yet..? Well oh well if I did. I'm going to reply again.

I play both the guitar and piano--but I am much better on my piano. Not to brag but I have to say that my hands were crafted for the piano. I'm honestly still a bit of a beginner but out of everything I try my luck is with my piano (I own at Lilium on it so... that has got to be beginner's luck... if a year of practice is still beginner's...). But I owe almost all my skill to my beloeved Yoko-sensei!

I forget who I leaned how to play my guitar with but I need to catch up again. I feel like I'm just starting out again which is no good. I went from palying Brothers to... failing... not good.

+Quote Post
Nuclear Alchemis...
post Jun 29 2010, 03:07 AM
Post #518

Citizen

Member No.: 74,552

I play the computer speaker on the motherboard ( laugh.gif ) with ASCII 0x6 BEL code and a small BASIC interpreter.

--------------------
I believe in Python
On Facebook, I am Alexandru Calin
I participate at SETI@home using BOINC
I use NASM

+Quote Post
Neurotripsy
post Jul 5 2010, 09:27 AM
Post #519

Citizen

Member No.: 59,303

I played a little keyboard when I was at school & last year I started learning bass guitar before my bass broke... Once I get it fixed I'm gonna get back to it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
electrokitty
post Jul 14 2010, 05:05 PM
Post #520

Citizen

Member No.: 74,905

Ok I play the Recorder, Lap Harp, alittle Piano/Keybord. I would like to learn how to play the
Drums, Gaitar, Bass Gaitar and a bit more piano. Oh and I sing on my Church's worship team.

--------------------
I'm not short! Everyone else is just freakishly tall!(Edward Fullmetal Alchemist)
You can turn a frown upsidedown... Just rip off their head and flip it over...(Happy Bunny)
The voices inside your head aren't real... But they have great ideas...(Happy Bunny)
If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all... Unless it's about someone who can't hear...(Happy Bunny)
When life gives you lemons Use them to squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes(Happy Bunny)
Everything will be just fine... NOT!(Happy Bunny)

+Quote Post
Mysteria
post Jul 24 2010, 12:00 AM
Post #521

Citizen

Member No.: 74,850

I play the cello, ^.^. I'd like to play bass guitar or the piano, buts... Me has no one to teach it to me. Oh wells.

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Jul 28 2010, 09:48 PM
Post #522

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

I've been playing piano for at least 5 years now.
I recently stopped taking lessons. I'm going to miss my amazing teacher, but I can't take any more lessons (money and time issues). sad.gif

Anyway, I can pretty much play anything if I work hard. Right now I'm learning to play Daft Punk's Aerodynamic and Vanessa Carlton's A Thousand Miles (cliche, I know XD).

I tried teaching myself guitar, but I was so bad at it. laugh.gif But I might learn to play the ukelele, since I own one.

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post
goodbye
post Aug 5 2010, 01:12 AM
Post #523

Citizen

Member No.: 75,109

I played piano for about 3-4 years, but in the end I got fed up with my annoying teacher and quit :-----D Weeell, it really wasn´t my cup of tea anyways, because I´m too impatient and don´t have the determination to practice for hours every week. I´d love to handle some instrument, but can´t help the fact that I have this kind of nature and get bored very easily.

I am somewhat musical however, I guess I have the perfect pitch even though I haven´t tested it anywhere (is that even possible btw?). My mother is very musical and she infected the spirit to me and my sister. I love singing, but my voice isn´t very special. I think it would fit well to a choir, however. But singing alone at home is the best for me :------)

+Quote Post
von Hohenheim
post Aug 5 2010, 02:36 AM
Post #524

Citizen

Member No.: 75,118

I play the piano. I used to play the violin, but I still prefer the piano. However, I haven't had time to play recently. I recently got a grade 8 certificate. I can't really say I play all that well, as I churn out chords like a robot.

--------------------

Seit mein Körper sich geändert hat, habe ich zahllose Todesfälle eingesehen. Ich habe beobachtet, wie Freunde alt werden und sterben... habe ganz verwandelnde Orte angesehen, die ich mich früher errinere. Ich schau an, wie Menschen, wieder und wieder, die gleiche Fehler wieder holen und niemals lernen sie von die Vergangenheit. Doch meine einzige Befreiung, ist es mich selbst zu errinern, daß ich noch ein Fleck mitten dem großerem Bild der Sache bin. Da gibt es noch ein menge schöne einzige Dinge, die ich mag schon erfahren... Daran dachte ich, es würde wunderbar sein... Liebe Trisha, als ich du traf und wir Kinder haben, habe ich erkannt, daß ich niemals mich ändern würde und auch wenn unsere Söhne mein Blut in ihren Venen tragen, werden sie sich erwaschen. Sie werden Alter bekommen. Davon hat diese Gedanke mich erschreckt. Danach dachte ich, im Ernst...bin ich Monster.

+Quote Post
cherry-chan. :D
post Aug 5 2010, 03:58 AM
Post #525

Citizen

From: a relatively small country at the South East of Xing. 8D
Member No.: 69,870

(Have I replied to this yet? I'm not sure, lol.)

I play the piano. I started playing the piano when I was around... 10? Then I stopped after a couple of years (because I didn't like to practice. At all. XD I was just forced to take lessons), and picked it up again when I was 14, I think. (Nodame Cantabile = the reason I fell in love with the piano again.)

Then I stopped taking lessons again. Haha. But I can read notes, sort of. (I'm not good at reading though.) XD

I wanna learn how to play the violin. And the guitar. smile.gif))))

+Quote Post

36 Pages V  « < 33 34 35 36 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2016 - 05:41 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css