HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA RP - The beginning of a Journey, We go back in time, where Ed and Al first embarked on their Journey.
EdokunEdo
post Mar 12 2011, 06:30 PM
Post #16

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 75,434

((Nah kaname thats a good start biggrin.gif and since Edo's not here ill go again))

Rai looked up and down the train, notepad still in hand. "I dont wanna go to central alone..." She whispered to herself as she tried to comfort herself. She got off her seat and walked into the next carriage which was a bit more empty than hers. She looked up and down the carriage until she spotted Lunar. "Lunar!" she called out as she ran up to her and gave her a hug. "I missed you" she said as she sat down next to her. Rai looked around again now on her seat, she saw a young man with red and black hair sitting, staring out of the window. She also saw a suit of armour sitting in one of the chairs. "Hmmm, thats strange i havent seen that before..." she trailed off as she flicked back through her notebook and read intently, she pulled out a Alchemy book to cross reference things from her notes. "Yo Lunar, do you think he..."

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Mar 13 2011, 12:30 PM
Post #17

Citizen

Member No.: 78,285

A brief yawn fell over me, i took out my notes and started to study.i wrote down a few things then put it away i then took a book out and read, to free me from boredom.

(thanks)

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

"Not all memories are asleep in our past; not all our memories can be forgotten"

+Quote Post
Lunar_Crescent_4...
post Mar 14 2011, 06:16 PM
Post #18

Citizen

Member No.: 74,737

"Oh Rai how are you, its been really long hasn't it, Im thinking of joining the state Military, Hm What are You looking at, oh i have one too*pulls out different Alchemy Book a reads it* Lunar just noticed that the book has the snake and the cross on it, "hey look at this symbol"

--------------------
"It brings joy in sorrow, victory in battle, light to darkness, life to the dead.
That is the power of the blood-red jewel which men honor with the name
"The Philosopher's Stone."

Im now doing Fanart for people plz request Here

And my Youtube Account is AvalancheAlchemist45

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Mar 15 2011, 05:58 PM
Post #19

Apprentice

Rai looked at what lunar was pointing at. "Yeah thats interesting" She said as she stood up. She walked passed Lunar to Alphonse. "Hello, would you happen to be Alphonse?" Asked Rai as she put her notebook away. She turned to see Ed and waved.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
Lunar_Crescent_4...
post Mar 15 2011, 06:13 PM
Post #20

Citizen

"oh i didnt notics you they, the fact that his so short and that hi laying down, but still how did i miss you Al, i heard about you from Winry ^^, shes a bit scary though" Lunar said as she walled over they

--------------------
"It brings joy in sorrow, victory in battle, light to darkness, life to the dead.

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Mar 16 2011, 07:47 PM
Post #21

Citizen

As i lay down my book i noticed lunar and Rai talking to the Alphonses, i heard many stories about them but never have i thought i have done the same thing they had done, i looked at my arm and legs. "im more robot than human" i whispered to my self.

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

"Not all memories are asleep in our past; not all our memories can be forgotten"

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Mar 16 2011, 08:21 PM
Post #22

Apprentice

Rai stepped to the side as she felt the gaze of the person behind her. "Hey there" she said as she turned around and walked toward the man on the train. She looked down at his automail. "See you've had hard times too" she said as she picked it up and examined it, hmmm you have a good engineer she said as she handed him some oil. She walked back over to Lunar and poked her.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
Lunar_Crescent_4...
post Mar 16 2011, 10:29 PM
Post #23

Citizen

*Scruffs up Rais Hair* you don't have ta be so nice you know, i mean your a scary girl so, *looks at her dads pocket watch(it was in her pocket)* anyway what have ya been up ta Rai, i mean alot of years have past since we last met

--------------------

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Mar 16 2011, 10:49 PM
Post #24

Apprentice

Rai smoothed out her hair "Y'know being scary and all" She finally got her hair fine when she poked Lunar again. "Um Mr Alphonse? Are you heading to Central with Mr Edward?" Rai asked as she pointed at Ed.

((Can we get someone to step in as Ed and can the old people come on bac heere to advance the plot?))

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Mar 17 2011, 06:30 AM
Post #25

Citizen

I put the oil away "she is nice, even to a stranger like me...maybe i'll try to make it up to her after i past the state test" i thought to my self. I stood and streatch, then sat back down "its gona be tough being the military dog" i said to myself,"maybe the training i put myself through will pay off" after runing my right hand through my hair i lean back and relaxed.

(i don't think im good to be ed)

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

+Quote Post
Dearheart
post Mar 17 2011, 10:59 PM
Post #26

Alchemists

Member No.: 64,903

(Gah, I totally forgot about this. Bad, Dearheart, BAD.) *repeatedly bangs head against nonexistant wall* SO sorry, everyone!! >.<

--

The familiar rhythm of wheels against train-track lulled Edward once again into a comfortable doze. Images and sounds that were half-dream and half-memory danced around the edges of his mind...

The rolling hills and endless sky of Resembool. The tiny whirs, clicks and creaks of new automail limbs. Winry's caring, teasing laugh as she guided him by the hand and helped him relearn how to walk. Roy Mustang's dark eyes boring into his, daring him to succeed. Al's hulking armored body, bending down to gently scratch Den behind the ears.

Al's voice, calling to him: "Brother?"

Again, more desperately: "Brother!"

And again, with cries that cut into his very soul: "Brother, please! Help me! Fix me! Don't leave me like this!"

"Brother!"

Edward jolted awake, heart hammering in his chest, and saw Al sitting across from him - metal figure tensed, empty eyeholes glowing bright and anxious at him, silently asking if he was alright. Ed managed a shaky half-smile and gave his not-so-little brother a reassuring nod. Nightmares were not something new to him.

"Just a stupid dream. Nothing big; don't worry." He briefly closed his eyes again and sighed, taking comfort in the firm, solid seat beneath him...and suddenly a shrill whistle pierced the silence and he could feel the train screeching to a halt. He turned to look out the window, and renewed hope leaped within him.

"We're here!" Grinning, he jumped to his feet. "C'mon, Al. That exam won't pass itself!"

--------------------

Dear pain, it's been a long time.
Remember when you were holding me tight?
I would stay awake with you all night...

~ -:- ~
Ed art by NellaTheFairy on deviantART.
EdWin lovers, click here!

+Quote Post
kaname64
post Mar 18 2011, 06:59 AM
Post #27

Citizen

As i seen the train start to stop i stood and picked my stuff up and looked out the window' "well time to pass that exam" i said to myself as i wait for the train to stop. I gave a breif glance around to see what other's were doing.

--------------------
~I am a freedom fighter~

+Quote Post
Lunar_Crescent_4...
post Mar 19 2011, 01:01 AM
Post #28

Citizen

Lunar Did the Same, Rai ya coming ^^, she said followed out after ed (Lunars about the same size and age as Ed, also do you wont me to do Al for now since the real roleplayer isnt reasponding)
*sigh* Lunar walked to Central (um we have a prob, we dont have a Roy roleplayer, what should we do, i mean we probley gonna need Roy Soon)

--------------------

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Mar 19 2011, 01:15 AM
Post #29

Apprentice

(hang on! we cant leave the train Bald was on the train!)
Rai walked out of the train with the rest, she looked around central "Long time eh lunar" she said with a smile, she turned to face Ed and Al and Shane. "where are you guys going? Me and Lunar are afte state alchemist exams" She said as she linked arms with Lunar.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
Lunar_Crescent_4...
post Mar 19 2011, 01:34 AM
Post #30

Citizen

(Yeah, but with already left so now what)

I thinks its this way, i went here when i was little so my Dad could become a State Alchemist, He Was known As The Crescent Alchemist (i came up with that on the spot so dont complain)

--------------------

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2016 - 03:56 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css