Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dance With The Devil In The Pale Moonlight
DNA
post Sep 17 2009, 05:17 PM
Post #1

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 54,482

Alright then. This Rp is for my friend, who has recently joined the site. His Username is My Own Little world, but to piss him off and because of habit, I'm gonna call him Scott. This is kinda telling everyone the story all over again.

To Kari: This is the Rp where Virgil is chasing you.

To Scott:

Kari, who is for all intensive purposes, the Protagonist of the forum, has had her house burnt down by Albert Wesker, that creepy guy I was telling you about. Because of this, Armagus, the 4th wall breaking, gas-mask wearing, sword weilding a$$hole of the forum (and her friend) offered for her to stay with his old Merc friends and him.

Virgil, was someone from the first rp that everyone thought died that was brought back to life as 'The Blue Testamet' Kari Thought Armagus killed him when he revieled himself, and now Virgil is pissed. Oh, and he has supernatural powers now. So he is very dangerous.

The Merc HQ Is not far from Central City but is hardly a place that most people stumble upon.

On the way, watch out for my other characters, Dr. Jackal, a Homicdal serial killer, Wesker, and most importanted G-MAN.

Oh and Gravemind. He's on this forum.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
My own little wo...
post Sep 17 2009, 06:24 PM
Post #2

Citizen

Member No.: 71,127

Frek ( no, his name is not spelled wrong, it really is only Frek) was walking in the city. He was bored. Very bored. Can some hurry up and make this day somewhat exciting, he thought to himself.

--------------------
I'm not stalking you. I'm simply following your every footstep.

+Quote Post
DNA
post Sep 17 2009, 06:28 PM
Post #3

Apprentice

A man with a dark suit and a large hat followed, with eyes closed and a grin. He seemed to be enjoying himself, and at every turn Frek would make, the man would follow. "I like to go out on Sunday Mornings...~" He hummed/sang to himself quietly.

--------------------

+Quote Post
My own little wo...
post Sep 17 2009, 06:51 PM
Post #4

Citizen

Frek sat down down on a bench and started using his power, control over gravity, to make cats and dogs raise into space. "What a bore," he thought out loud.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DNA
post Sep 17 2009, 06:55 PM
Post #5

Apprentice

"Thats a very interesting talent you have there." Said the man behind him, in a creepy yet polite voice.

--------------------

+Quote Post
My own little wo...
post Sep 17 2009, 07:01 PM
Post #6

Citizen

"Interesting, no. Biggest time waster ever, yes. Can I help or should I release the gravity beneath and let you float into space?" Frek snarled back.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DNA
post Sep 17 2009, 07:03 PM
Post #7

Apprentice

"Oh Dear. I assure you, I'd be quite grounded should you do so. Unless you catch me unawares. Whtich is un-likely." He said. "So what about introductions?"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Sep 18 2009, 04:05 AM
Post #8

Brigadier General

Member No.: 47,799

((XDDDD Nice DNA,nice.))

Kari was skate boarding around,having 'escaped' from Armagus' lock down on the house,eating chocolate flavored Taiyaki and said sweat dropping seeing things float

"....If I wasn't used to weird things happening I'd be very very freaked out."

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
My own little wo...
post Sep 18 2009, 10:34 PM
Post #9

Citizen

Frek replied to the starge man, "I'm Frek. Who are you?" while standing up.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DNA
post Sep 19 2009, 09:01 AM
Post #10

Apprentice

"Kurodou Akabane, Also known as Dr. Jackal."

--------------------

+Quote Post
My own little wo...
post Sep 20 2009, 02:49 PM
Post #11

Citizen

"Well get out of my way or else, Doc. I've got business to attend to." He stood up to full height, 6 ft 2, pushed Jackal aside and walked away.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Sep 21 2009, 08:36 PM
Post #12

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

What's up people?!! Mai is here!!!!! Why? Cause I'm bored to death and I havent been in a rpg for a while and I missed my tricksters!!!!! (Hope you guys dont mind :3)

Name: Roxanne Angeline Laforet (aka. Fuchsia)
Appearance:
Personality: Roxanne is confident, independent and eccentric girl who lacks respect for authority. Though charming, she is outspoken and unconsciously childish. She prefers to live for the moment but ironically she always has time to plot the future. Has a sharp mind and can be very intelligent when she so chooses. Despite the fact she always tries to put a nonchalant facade she can be really hyper and she tends to get distracted easily (90% by shiny objects). When she is not teasing or playing pranks of other she can be a really nice and sweet girl. She loves expensive/shiny things and even when she’ll never accept it, she LOVES bunnies.
Good points: Cunning, smart, fast, charming, knows everything there has to be known about the underworld, extend knowledge in alchemy, her tarot readings have proved to be really accurate (even tough ironically she doesn’t believe in them)
Faults: Greedy (loves money and expensive things) gets distracted and daydreams easily, love to tease people, she is really bossy and she tends to be quite evil and curious/nosy.
Skills: Her primary ability is the manipulation of kinetic energy, being able to charge matter resulting in the violent and powerful explosion of said matter through touch. The objects that she charges explode with a force somewhat proportional to the size of the object, though a playing card (her trademark attack) is as powerful as a hand grenade in her hands, she uses a metal staff as her weapon witch she usually transmutes into a scythe. Whever she has a special type of alchemy remains unknown, the alchemy she has been using is pretty basic.
History: Unknown
Weapons: Her metal/staff and her explosive cards, she always carries 2 decks of cards, the regular ones and the tarot ones.
Curious Facts: Despite her cute appearance she in fact an expert gambler (her forte are cards) but there are many reasons to believe she uses alchemy cause so far she hasn’t lost, there also many reasons to believe she has connection with several important thugs. Noah has been her childhood friend since she can remember; they are as close as siblings but neither of them accepts it. She always claims she is just waiting the moment he’ll no longer be of use to dispose him. They are often found robbing stores and pick pocketing tourists and cops but once in a while they are also found in their “legal jobs”. She always carries a bunny charm hidden in her pocket. So far no one has found the reason of why she is a fortuneteller, with her being an alchemist is quite contradictory “Isn’t life a big irony after all?” is what she says.
Theme Songs: (Hasta Que El Cuerpo Aguante - Mago De Oz) (You Are Gonna Go Far Kid - The Offspring) (One Day I'll Fly Away - Moulin Rouge) (Everybody's Fool - Evanescence) (Blackbird - Across The Universe) (Ace Of Spades - Motorhead)

Name: Anthony “Noah” Russo (aka. Ashes)
Appearence:

Personality: Noah is an extroverted and outgoing guy. He isn't afraid of drawing attention to himself and he doesn't worry about what other people think of him. He tends to be relaxed and laid back about most things, quicker to joke than to stress. One of the bigger flaws in his personality is his tendency to lack tact or manners. Though there doesn't appear to be much going on in his head, he is very bright, yet he applies this mostly towards schemes and pranks. He has the ability to be very charming when he wants to, and his dazzling charisma gets him out of trouble on many occasions. Despite his easygoing attitude, he is afraid of being alone and attaches himself to those he cares for. He explains his nickname by claiming it alludes to his chain smoking (even when he has never even smoked and he just carries the cigarettes in his pocket) but it is actually in reference to his tendency to burn down things.
Strengths: Powerful, charming, sly, can win people’s hearts easily, impossible to find someone as good with bombs as him.
Faults: Has pyromaniac tendencies (And he just loves things going “boom”) he tends to be really lazy and he is too promiscuous for his own good sake: he has found himself several times with angry fathers and big brothers dying to beat the crap out of him.
Skills: He is really good in hand-to-hand combat with both agility and strength. But his forte will always be bombs; he can even build a bomb with his eye closed. Just as a way of precaution he carries a gun with him (Blacktail) He knows the basic of alchemy but isn’t really fond of it.
History: Unknown
Weapons: Hand-to-hand combat plus his bombs and his handgun (Blacktail)

Curious Facts: No one doubts Noah makes top-notch explosives and he's famous for his skills. He has an extensive scarring on his left shoulder from an accident with his homemade explosives when he was a child, he never talks about it and Roxanne is the only one that knows about it. Just as his childhood friend he is a really good at gambling but his forte are dices. He always carries cigarettes in his pocket but Roxanne never allows him to smoke. As his trademark attack he makes tiny bombs with great strength in the shape of dices, he calls them “Demons Dices” His motto is "I steal only what I cant afford"
Theme Song: (Hasta Que El Cuerpo Aguante - Mago De Oz) (City Of Devils - Yellowcard)
(Freak On A Leash - Korn ft. Amy Lee) (In The End - Linkin Park) (The Oogie Boogie - The Nightmare Before Christmas) (Back In Black - ACDC)

"Living easy, living free
Season ticket on a one-way ride
Asking nothing, leave me be
Taking everything in my stride
Don't need reason, don't need rhyme
Ain't nothing I would rather do
Going down, party time
My friends are gonna be there too

I'm on the highway to hell (x4)"
The tricksters sang loudly as they walked down the street, Anthony swinged his violin case back and forth as he chuckled happily suddenly Roxanne stopped "Hey Noah....look" She said, he raised an eyebrown curiously "Ohhh....isnt this a small world?" He mumbled as he smirked evilly.

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
DNA
post Sep 22 2009, 02:32 PM
Post #13

Apprentice

The moment a hand has been laid on him, a J appeared in 'Frek's' Back. However, the moment the duo arrive, Jackal was in front of them, ready to greet them. "So, I see after a long hiatus, you've decided to grace us with your presence...Very nice to see the two of you alive. For now."

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Sep 22 2009, 03:07 PM
Post #14

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

"Yeah, feel honored. You see...we were REALLY bussy...we had to go out of town to attend some important business" Anthony said as he smirked innocently, the translation for that was: there was a really juicy bounty for their heads so they left Central for a while and they started their crime in other town hoping that when they returned the people would've forgotten about them. "Yeah....that`s sweet.....it's nice to see you alive too....for now" Roxanne mumbled as she rolled her eyes "So...what are you guys doing around here?" Anthony asked as he put his violin case down and started playing with his dices.

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
DNA
post Sep 22 2009, 03:12 PM
Post #15

Apprentice

"I'm about to kill someone...but you are far more interesting then he is...and make good conversation. Only so much emo I can take before I have to shut them up."

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2016 - 10:08 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css