HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V  « < 4070 4071 4072 4073 4074 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
Broken Chouchou
post Mar 2 2010, 02:32 PM
Post #61066

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 55,758

@A Pierrot's Aria - Relief having that done ^^ I'm usually a wreck the day of a presentation. But the feeling when it's over... 'aahhhhh' describes it pretty well XD

CTs

- Dammit, tomorrow I AM getting my hair cut. I need to stop being such a little b*tch about it. I'll just go into the first best hair salon and get it over with. Hopefully it'll turn out okay. Think I'm still gonna save some lenght to it though, I don't want it too short. I like my bangs sad.gif Although constantly having hair in your face admittadebly does get a bit annoying...
- Maybe if we all put together our wishes of this week being over it will go by faster?

--------------------

Sig and ava by Forsaken Love :3

Bye bye, Edward Elric :(
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rainshine
post Mar 2 2010, 05:44 PM
Post #61067

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 64,866

CT:

-I'M BACK!!! biggrin.gif

My computer recently got a virus and everything had to be cleaned out, so I lost a lot of the passwords I had stored on it.
It took forever to find the password for my account here. :'(

--------------------

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Mar 2 2010, 09:11 PM
Post #61068

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

CT's:

I had a math test today, and I couldn't figure out one of the problems for the life of me. Also I couldn't draw a perfect octagaon, and that frustrated me to no end. \

I think I may go as Liz from Sould Eater for my Anime Boston cosplay. It seems like a simple cosplay.

I found a random shirt in my dorm, that does not belong to me, or my roommates. And none of us can figure out whose it is. It is a men's size large. I can't keep the shirt, since it does not fit me.

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Mar 2 2010, 10:45 PM
Post #61069

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

CTs:

- Nolan North (aka Nathan Drake from Uncharted) is playing a character in Resonance of Fate...which means I have to get this game!

- Not really caring about going to the doctor tomorrow, mostly a progress report with my health coach.

- Next week is Final Fantasy XIII!

- I can't believe I did it, but...I made a Twitter account laugh.gif
if you care to follow me: @Kale_Mustang

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Mar 3 2010, 02:47 PM
Post #61070

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

So today I got a school physical, since I haven't been to the doctor in 2 years (possibly more). My scoliosis has stayed at 5 degrees, nothing to worry about. But... I did go from being 5' tall to 4' 11"... maybe cause I lost weight? I was 87 lbs, and now I'm 81 lbs. But I had been depressed and hadn't eaten, so that probably contributed to the weight loss. That and my teeth hurt from mom procrastinating and not getting my braces off in December, when they were supposed to and now it hurts to even eat soup.

All in all, I've lost weight and lost an inch. Luckily I'm a girl so height isn't so bad, losing weight isn't too bad either I guess~

CTs:
-I hate when someone says they'll text you and never does.
-I'm really hungry...

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
ScarMySoul
post Mar 3 2010, 04:58 PM
Post #61071

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 36,754

@ Washu ohmy.gif So tiny! I hope everything stays well with you... by the way I love your sig happy.gif

CT:

-I have a headache
-I'm excited about the new ghost hunters episode tonight!
-I finally got my drivers liscense for Illinois. After I paid for the damn thing they made me take a written test and I so wasn't ready... totally caught me off guard. I passed with only missing four though. rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Saving_Grace
post Mar 3 2010, 05:19 PM
Post #61072

Alchemists

Member No.: 33,782

CT:

-Just remembered this site. Hi guys!
-Actually at work right now, should be doing something constructive, but really can't be bothered (I feel really guilty though).
QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Mar 3 2010, 04:45 PM) *
CTs:
- Next week is Final Fantasy XIII!

I'm pretty damn excited! I went out and bought a PS3 on Tuesday just so I could play it happy.gif

-Going to see Alice in Wonderland this afternoon, even though I'd really rather see Shutter Island (my friend gets scared easily and prop. won't want to see it.)

+Quote Post
StormGoddess
post Mar 3 2010, 09:01 PM
Post #61073

Apprentice

Member No.: 46,523

Not sure if this is my first post here... so uhm... Hello? huh.gif

- Didn't go to work today. Dysmenorrhea is such a b*tch.
- The office where I'm currently having my internship at is like the best office ever. Though it's small, you can do whatever you want: come to work late, eat at your desk, chat, heck you can even roll on the floor whenever you want laugh.gif but still offers sky high quality of service. The only downside is they don't pay us interns. sleep.gif I feel like staying there for my next internship but I need money.
- It's getting hot in this country.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Disasterpiece
post Mar 3 2010, 09:52 PM
Post #61074

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,581

@Washu I'll say a prayer for ya smile.gif

-I am majorly pissed off at Visceral Games for transforming Dead Space into a stupid multiplayer Gears of War crap game.

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

[credit goes to Aquarina :D]

+Quote Post
kimonodragon88
post Mar 3 2010, 10:40 PM
Post #61075

Citizen

Member No.: 65,767

-I have to read 20 pages by tomorrow for a class. The catch: it won't be crucial if I don't have it completed, therefore I'm stuck with a decision to actually start it for tomorrow or not.

--------------------

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Mar 4 2010, 08:44 AM
Post #61076

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

CTs:

-Had a very odd bus journey. Part of the route had quite a narrow path and a car was stuck in front because the driver couldn't get her car to start. The bus driver got out of her little compartment thingy and shouted down the bus "any lads willing to push this car out of the way? Otherwise we're going nowhere!" Three guys (and one woman) jumped up and pushed the car and got back on the bus, at which point the car just drove away. "Oh, she's off now." says the bus driver and everyone on the bus just burst out laughing. xD It's so good to just laugh at something like that rather than complain about it. That's what I liked about the situation. : P

-So, I went to see Medea and it was...interesting. xD The saxophone and the electric guitar played by the chorus threw me off a little, but the harmonica playing really fit. But the chorus themselves sounded so unemotional, like robots. The acting was pretty shoddy all round, but the lady who played Medea was quite decent and dramatic. xD

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Mar 4 2010, 09:31 AM
Post #61077

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

CTs:

--Various responses to my not-so-hot CSE grades:

My TA: (in the nicest way possible) If you'd done it right the first time, this wouldn't have been an issue.

My advisor: (again, as nicely as possible) You might want to re-take this course next quarter if you get between a 2.5 and a 3.0. And you really should if you get between a 2.0 and a 2.5.

My professor: Your midterm shows you get it pretty well. Work on bringing up your assignment grade, and if you do well on those, and more importantly, on the final, you might be able to pull that grade up far enough.

--I don't know whether to be depressed or inspired.

--But I'm gonna just keep on working hard, as I have, hopefully rock the final (and my last two assignments), and make my decision then.

--How is it that it's so rainy here, and my skin still gets dry? This is a little annoying. dry.gif

--Need to get working on possibly getting a summer job, too. So much to do, so little time...

EDIT: Heh. Totally forgot that today was that big student strike. I went to my classes as usual, but my Psych 101 class was disrupted for literally 10 minutes by the protesters marching through. I respect their right to protest whatever they please, but I expect that in return, my wanting to learn would be respected. Things like this don't make people want to join the cause.

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Mar 4 2010, 10:11 AM
Post #61078

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

CT

- Sorry I haven't been around as much. I've only just been given my own laptop at work. It doesn't have internet access and the forum is filtered because of "Violent Content".

- Back....hurting.

- Mothers Day gift ordered, now got to order her Birthday present too, and fill up my car. So glad I work 42 hours a week on minimum wage in a job I wouldn't have chosen to do. C'est la vie, oui?

--------------------

+Quote Post
black~hayate
post Mar 4 2010, 01:45 PM
Post #61079

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 67,859

QUOTE (Chiyo @ Mar 4 2010, 06:11 PM) *
- Mothers Day gift ordered

AAAAARGH!!! Almost forgot it! When is mother's day again? happy.gif Mom will get something nice. Maybe a huge boquet of flowers...

CT:
-I found an online shop for phone straps, cause I am addicted to mobile phone accesories *___* This shop has everything my heart desires but there's the lack of money...
-I honestly need a job for summer or as part time. What kind of job would work... I need money!
-My lack of money comes from shooting training, I waste too much ammunition, but it's sooooo much fun and there is no way I would give up shooting!
-I need to go sleep now or else I will look tomorrow like a zombie.
-Yesterday was the funeral of my cousin. May he rest in peace, I will love and remember him forever. I cried a lot and maybe I will again, but sometimes it's okay, I guess.

--------------------
You have to leave me alot of cute messages! I love messages =3

Bark! Bark bark bark!

+Quote Post
Katya Martin
post Mar 4 2010, 05:50 PM
Post #61080

Alchemists

Member No.: 72,181

Argh... this week was kind of terrible. Midterms generally are, but these were particularly bad. And I was supposed to fix my GPA this semester. ...Argh.

But now I get to go home! Time to pack things up... ugh, getting up at 6AM is going to suck...

--------------------

awesomeness by Arakawa, Project FMA banner by Aribelle, avatar by me
I draw things.

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V  « < 4070 4071 4072 4073 4074 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 09:09 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css