HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
Regarding "Project FMA", ETA: Please use the original thread for further discussions. :)
Tombow
post Dec 27 2010, 06:19 AM
Post #1

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

To all "Project FMA" participants:
First, the project is not dead; it is still very much alive; so please do not be alarmed. biggrin.gif
Currently, the project has been inactive for a few months, and I assume this is partly due to the fact that the founder/administrator/manager of the project, Aribelle has been having a busy school year this year.
Also assuming that her school is off for the holidays, I just contacted Aribelle, and hopefully, we'll hear back from her shortly.
When we hear back from her, we'll open the project threads again and then hopefully we can conduct the review of the current status of the project and discuss the short-term/long-term outlook for the project, etc. with her presence. smile.gif

@Dearheart and Rainshine - Thank you so much for your interests in managing and rejuvenating this project! biggrin.gif
Since you guys may be reluctant to contact the project administrator-manager, Aribelle on the matter, I have contacted her on your behalf and let her know that you guys are interested in taking part in managing and rejuvenating the project. Hopefully, we will hear back from her shortly, and then you guys and Aribelle along with other members interested can conduct discussions for short-term/long-term planning of the project to rejuvenate and complete the project. smile.gif
Again, thank you so much for taking interests in managing and rejuvenating the project!! Appreciated!! happy.gif

We hope to hear back from Aribelle shortly and then open the "project" thread for discussions for the short-term/long-term planning of the project. Please stay tuned. ^^

---

ETA:
Aribelle is back on the board, so I'm closing this thread. (haha, that was quick biggrin.gif )
Please use original Project FMA thread for further discussions. smile.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2016 - 01:08 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css