HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
Omakase Shimasu
post Sep 8 2004, 04:42 AM
Post #1

Moderator Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 330

....my obvious attempt at getting to know you guys better. (that is if you even bother to reply. <__<)

Aherm, the point of all this is for people to put down their thoughts. What you're thinking at the exact moment you decide to post a reply. I see how this can be scary, but it also seemed like fun, so weighing the two against one another I thought: why not?

My thoughts: ...so much to do, but way too little time. And I think I got my little brother obsessed with FMA. o__O Don't know if that's good or bad now...

ETA (by Tombow):
NOTE, to anyone who is new to this thread:

QUOTE (By someone who was new to this thread @ Apr 20 2010, 12:07 PM) *
... can I ask my dear forum members to tell me what's the meaning of that "CTs" or why should I use it when posting here in penny for your thoughts ????

@Anyonw who are new to this thread - CT is from "Current Thoughts" and it's part of the posting format for this thread.

The traditional general posting format that has developed over the years for this particular thread goes like this:

* At the top of your post, report on your recent happenings, entries on some of your current focal thoughts, etc., if any.
Use quotes, if you'd like, so that readers would know which post you're referring/ replying to. But... please quote ONLY the RELEVANT part of the post you are replying to, and NOT the entire post. You can add up to 10 quotes on your posts. smile.gif

* In the middle part of your post, add your replies and comments to other members on their recent posts, if any.
(On your post, please try to include this part as much as possible since posting about you is only part of posting on this thread, and replying and commenting on what other members have posted recently is also an integral function of this thread. ^^)

* At the bottom of your post, your other current thoughts in a Bullet Point style, usually using this format:
CT:
- your thought in brief
- your thought in brief
- your thought in brief
- (use as many lines as you need)

Other notes on posting on this thread:
* Please try to gather your thoughts for the day and post it once or maybe twice a day at a max, and avoid posting like, every hour, and also please try to avoid making "one-line post" on Penny thread as much as possible.

* Replying to other member is good, but... afterward please don't go chatting on and on with that member on this thread. Instead, after the initial few exchanges, please do the rest of the chat on PM.

* Sharing your thoughts is good, but if you have some "provoking thoughts" on politics and religion, we encourage posting those on Debate Districts sub-forum that is designed to handle discussions of that nature.

* Please take your time reading what other members have posted recently and try to include your reply comments to those on your post.

--------------------
:: King of Shonen-ai ::
:: - Sister to Prinz_Zoisit ::

- Moderator Emeritus -
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MJHermi
post Sep 8 2004, 04:51 AM
Post #2

Alchemists

Member No.: 471

Hehe... this is going to be interesting! biggrin.gif

My thoughts: 3 minutes before CSI Miami starts... should I try to answer the new posts at the games topic before, during, or after the show...?

--------------------
user posted image
"But when the sun in all his state, Illumed the eastern skies, She passed through glory's morning gate, And walked in Paradise." ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Sep 8 2004, 04:56 AM
Post #3

Moderator Emeritus

laugh.gif Very interesting thought, MJ. And I get the sense you opted for "before"? biggrin.gif Well, I've got another: did I really write You instead of Your in the thread title? The embarassment...

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
MJHermi
post Sep 8 2004, 05:15 AM
Post #4

Alchemists

Well, it was meant to be "after", but then I realized that I got the time wrong - CSI:Miami doesn't start within another hour! blink.gif So now it did became "before".

Hehe... that wouldn't be the first time I got things wrong. biggrin.gif

I guess you'll have to ask our dear mods to edit the title, then. smile.gif

My thoughts at this moment: Thinking about what my thoughts for this moment are. (sweatdrop) I'm not joking - I'm completely serious!

--------------------
user posted image
"But when the sun in all his state, Illumed the eastern skies, She passed through glory's morning gate, And walked in Paradise." ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich

+Quote Post
dreamcatcher_alc...
post Sep 8 2004, 08:15 AM
Post #5

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 594

hehe, the funness of these things.

thought as I'm writing this: how many hours of sleep can I lose before going sane?... and when does the cafeteria open again?

--------------------
user posted image

"It is not for mortals to judge in the place of God. ...We just tell it like it is."

+Quote Post
motoh
post Sep 8 2004, 08:34 AM
Post #6

Citizen

Member No.: 487

My thoughts: I need to post more in threads before they get derailed.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Sep 8 2004, 09:14 AM
Post #7

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 32

my thoughts... it's 12midnight here right now, i'm out to apply for work tomorrow and must leave early... i need to get some rest since i got sick yesterday, but here I am, back in the forums... hehehe, what can I say, I'm an addict smile.gif

plus... i hate my new haircut... i didn't notice that the beautician trimmed my hair a bit shorter than what i asked and... i miss my long hair T_T

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Sep 8 2004, 09:25 AM
Post #8

Moderator Emeritus

My thoughts: Ellen (the t.v. show) rox with both its ups and downs. And Kase's good luck wishes to Viki with her application. biggrin.gif

And~ I really gotta finish my fanfic.

I think too much.

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Vael
post Sep 8 2004, 02:20 PM
Post #9

Alchemists

Member No.: 198

My two thoughts: 1. Salad fingers is really odd.
2. I want to kill a certain someone right now.

--------------------
"May be innocent, may be sweet, but not half as nice as rotting meat..." -Blix, Legend

"Alles, was ich glaubte
was mir meine Hoffnung gab
ging mit Dir an diesem Tage
Als - für mich - die Liebe starb

Mein Glaube an die Liebe
das es Sie jemals gab
Ging mit Dir an diesem Tage
Als für mich die Liebe starb..."
-L'Ame Immortelle, Tiefster Winter

+Quote Post
Kasumi
post Sep 8 2004, 02:38 PM
Post #10

Brigadier General

Member No.: 135

Good luck with your application, Viki!

My current thoughts:
1) I absolutely HATE my careers course! Why is this a must-take course, and what is the point of this course???

2) I'm hungry, but I don't feel like eating...

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Carnal Malefacto...
post Sep 8 2004, 03:03 PM
Post #11

Gallery Mod Emeritus

From: In your daughter's bedroom, chanting lines from the Necrololicon
Member No.: 526

. o O ( I'm a senior now... GAAAAH! At this time next year, I'm gonna have a real job! I'm not ready for that shit! I wanna travel to Japan first! )

--------------------

+Quote Post
dreamcatcher_alc...
post Sep 8 2004, 03:23 PM
Post #12

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 594

my thoughts: if its cold outside, why is our airconditioner on? and why is my fan on for that matter... and what is my room mate up to? she's been too quiet for the last few hours...

--------------------
user posted image

"It is not for mortals to judge in the place of God. ...We just tell it like it is."

+Quote Post
wolfi1412
post Sep 8 2004, 03:39 PM
Post #13

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 369

My thoughts: I wish I can play Ragnarok Online right now.. School's starting.. have to cut down all the fun stuff... I got a pretty cool class this year.. Really need to knw wht happen on ep 48... I need to collect pledges for Terry Fox Run thing...I wanted to meet "him" (this special someone.. hee hee..)

--------------------
Vine Alchemist
user posted image

+Quote Post
Quistis88
post Sep 8 2004, 05:14 PM
Post #14

Executive Officer (Spam Assassin)
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Admin
Member No.: 16

A penny for my thoughts? But they're a dollar a piece . . . they're so hard to come by . . .

Umm, yes, I just insulted myself. Anyway . . .

Right now, I'm thinking, "Oh! It's good to be back at this forum again! I have taken ADSL for granted, but never again! University started today, and my first day was tiring. I lose things and have to walk all over the place to find my classes . . . I've never done so much walking. My feet hurt. I must invest in more comfortable footwear."

Er, I've lost my train of thought now . . . *choo choo*

--------------------
SINCERELY,
Quistis
(Forum Spam Assassin, Vice-Mother, and Queen of the Grammar Police)

This sentence says something else when you're not looking.

+Quote Post
MJHermi
post Sep 8 2004, 08:00 PM
Post #15

Alchemists

QUOTE(Chibi Viki @ Sep 8 2004, 04:14 PM)
plus... i hate my new haircut... i didn't notice that the beautician trimmed my hair a bit shorter than what i asked and... i miss my long hair T_T

Aha! So that means my hair is now once more longer than yours!

My thoughts:
- Did we have a black-out last night? If we didn't, why is my computer off when I woke up this morning, with the UPS indicating that it ran out of batteries?
- Was I the *only* one who couldn't get into the forums late last night? sad.gif
- I don't want to read the development standards I currently have in front of me... blahh.... 45 minutes 'till lunch time, 45 minutes 'till lunch time, 45 minutes 'till lunch time....

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 04:08 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css