The Renaissance of RPG! :D
Rating 5 V
The Mad Bomber
post Jul 3 2011, 11:41 AM
Post #16

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,405

Pierce`s eyes reflected his sudden suspicion concerning this duo and whatever she was going to tell him, tough he had a hunch it wouldn`t be worth his while, but he might as well be polite.

"I doubt it, but I can try"

Pierce said nonchallantly, clearly joking as it was his duty to keep the information he had dug up for his customers as an absolute secret, but then again he was guilty of several breaches of trust along his career. He drank some of his coffee again, emptying the cup and placing it aside while listening intently to what Kari had to say. He simply prayed, that he wouldn`t have to grab another aspirin for his headache before their little chat was over.

--------------------

I am love, I am hate, I'm an atheist with faith, Vent my anger with a smile
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Jul 3 2011, 01:29 PM
Post #17

Brigadier General

Member No.: 47,799

Kari looked at him, frowning a little bit but not at anything he had said but merely because everybody else could now be considered 'late' to the meeting, and said simply as a pair of cat ears popped up at the top of her head from hiding in her hair and a sleek tail was wagging behind her

"I'm not most people you'd find on the street, neither are you if you want to get technical, and considering what I read in the file that the Chief left in here this case and the people we're gonna meet aren't gonna be normal."

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jul 3 2011, 05:15 PM
Post #18

Apprentice

Member No.: 75,434

Rai watched intently as she saw the cat ears and tail come out of the young girl. She was so amazed she leant over the roof a bit more than she should of and she fell forward, hanging on by the gutter. Everyone turned and stared at her. "Oops..." Were the only words that escaped her mouth as she held on for dear life and dangled. As se hung on her dress changed into a t shirt and pants so she could try and open the window with her feet. She failed miserably. She tapped the window with her feet. "Little hand here?" She said as she felt her grip loosen a fraction

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Jul 3 2011, 06:29 PM
Post #19

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

Suddenly the main door to the police station flung open and at least 4 police officers barged in. But more than the severe-looking cops that walked into the room, but what really stood up was the strange and excentric (handcuffed) couple the cops were dragging inside: A dark pink haired girl dressed as a joker, and a ragged white haired boy that insisted in carring a violin case with him.
"Roxanne Angelina Laforet, Anthony Russo. Con Artists. Suspected for theft, vandalism, conspiracy, swindling, couterfeiting, fraud, brivery, breaking and entering, arson and blackmail -just so as to mention a few- are now under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can and will be held against you in the court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you. Do you understand these rights as they have been read to you?" One of the cops asked as the duo was pushed forward and forced to sit down "I sure dont care f*!@face! We havent done anything you guys can prove" The boy yelled "I'll admit all this time I DID wonder how and why you guys were so lucky and got away all the time..." One of the cop was saying when Ashes interrupted with a snarky "I belive it's because of my perky nipples..." which only made other cop shout for him to shut up. "Say whatever you want pig, you'll regret taking us in....I'll personally make sure of that" The girl hissed, looking calm but still bold "We'll see about that street mouse, if it were on my power I would leave you two punks to rot in jail, but our orders where to leave you here, so STAY here" One of the cops scoffed then yelled, as they all walked out of the station.
But after just a second of silence there was a light metallic sound and the handcuffs slipped off the girl's hands...clearly she had opened them the second they sat down. Rubbing her wrists softly she turned toward Kari, Hades and Pierce "So...what did you guys do?" She asked as she gave them a big sneaky smirk. "Dumbest cops EVER" The boy sneered as he calmly tossed his handcuffs on a nearby trash bin and then reached into his pocket to take a cigarette, but before he could even light it, Roxanne ha slapped it away and stepped on it viciouslly.
With the sudden tapping in the window, both of them turned around just to mumble a soft "What the the hell??".

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jul 3 2011, 08:06 PM
Post #20

Apprentice

Rai looked at the two newcomers, she saw the escape their bonds and was impressed greatly. She was about to tap on the window again when her grip slipped, she managed to grab onto the window ledge and pull herself up and push open the window. She looked around the room with a grumpy face. "Yeah, thanks for opening the windows and stopping me falling to my death.." She said angrily. Truth was she couldn't stay angry and that anger was feigned so as soon as she said it she turned back into her happy self. She looked at the people who had come in handcuffed. "So, What got you two in here?" She asked ignoring everyone staring at her.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Jul 7 2011, 11:17 PM
Post #21

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

Roscoe finally found his way to the police station, after deciphering the vague directions his sister had given him. He thought how sad it was that he even needed directions to get to this building which was only one city away from his home, but he sadly knew he would get hopelessly lost without any help; he was never good with finding his way.

Then he found himself climbing a flight of stairs, hoping that he would understand why he was directed here in the first place. He knew there was a job for him here; from what he could tell from his sister, it was some kind of internship. Or something. Whatever kind of job it was, Roscoe figured making money couldnít hurt.

Just a few steps from reaching the top of the stairs, a group consisting of police officers and what Roscoe believed to be a couple of arrestees (judging from all of the shouting) shoved past him and made their way through the door. For almost a minute, Roscoe stood on the stairs, almost dumbfounded, and uncertain as to whether he should enter the room or just wait on the stairway.

In the end, he decided to walk slowly into the room, as if he was trying to not be noticed. He saw others were sitting while the arrestees were making a scene, and so Roscoe leaned against a wall as though there wasnít anything going on. It wasnít that he was shy; he just didnít want to jump into a conversation with these strange people right away. And what could he possibly say to a bunch of strangers?

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jul 13 2011, 12:07 PM
Post #22

Alchemists

(Right....*Bump* biggrin.gif No insult intended Edokun, but let`s face it, one would assume that the characters know why they are present in that locale hence making your characters question rather pointless/random)

Pierce remained quiet as he witnessed the late arrivee`s making an awful, headaching ruckus in their wake. He glanced at Kari with a sneer on his face, wondering whether she was behind hiring the duo. Pierce knew these two well, better than most and they had met on a few occasions, at the station and on the streets yet something told him that they had nary a clue as to who he was. In retrospect back in those days he was just an ordinary police officer of little note and wasn`t directly involved in dealing with the duo. He knew them by reputation to be sure and he was rather puzzled as to why they were there, but then again one might have flung that question right back at himself.

Pierce cleared his throat and coughed loudly as, if to catch everyone`s attention. He pointed at the empty chair`s present with a bothered expression on his face.

"If you would have a seat, then we might get started as soon as possible."

He cut in and tried to get things moving along as no one else wanted to take the initiative.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Jul 13 2011, 05:30 PM
Post #23

Alchemists

"Theft, vandalism, swindling, couterfeiting, fraud, brivery and that sort of stuff...you heard the man" Both the tricksters answered in unison as they inspected everybody in the room...clearly noticing and examinating their current situation for the first time.
"So...as dandy as being in here is...what exactly are we starting?" Ashes mumbled in confusion, only to end with Fuchsia's elbow burried in his stomach. "We were instructed to stay here, for the...the...meeting!! Of course! It was planned in here at this exact momment..." Fuchsia mumbled as she chuckled nonchalantly just to stop randomly and turn toward Pierce. "Have we met before?" She asked calmly, in a desperate attempt to change the subject "You see, I never forget a face...never" She added, a small smirk building in her lips as she looked at Pierce and Kari.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jul 14 2011, 05:22 AM
Post #24

Alchemists

Either she actually recalled him from the past or was merely fishing for information on other people in the meeting, seemed quite irrelevant as they would no doubt have to co-exist one way or another in the immidiate future. Pierce carelessly shrugged as tough his past was of little consequence and amusedly smirked at how little history they actually had.

"I was a younger officer on the force till a year back, so I recall having bumped into you two on a few seperate occasions. Not that I was ever arresting you for anything, but I think we may have exchanged a few words as you were not really quite so forth coming with the information, that I wanted." Pierce awkwardly paused and it seemed as tough he had just accused her of something. "For very good reasons, no doubt yet I`d rather like to think that those were unfortunate misunderstandings in a previous line of work. Since then I split from the force and work as a private investigator these days, a bit more lucrative when you know how."

He hurried to explain with a rather mellow tone of voice, hoping to put some distance between the distinction, that he was a cop.

--------------------

+Quote Post
nelak
post Jul 14 2011, 04:03 PM
Post #25

Citizen

Member No.: 82,589

Name: Leon Blackmist (Wings).

Looks Like:
This

Wepon: Uses like a lightning pole to charge and then later you can use the stored lightning to attack with more power.

Falts: Unfocused and eazy to be distacted.

Strengths: Can sit still for years if he had to.

Powers: Can control and create ravens, along with being able to "blend" with darkness.

History: He woke up on the ground and did not remeber anything but his name, so he went and hid in the cornor of the room and went back to sleep

+Quote Post
nelak
post Jul 14 2011, 04:10 PM
Post #26

Citizen

Wings wakes up in the shadowy corner of the police station room and compleatly forgeting he was hideing, lets out a big yawn.

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Jul 15 2011, 10:35 AM
Post #27

Alchemists

"Oh...an ex-cop" Roxanne stated, happy with her realization, almost as if that piece of information was the only thing that caughr her attention. "No wonder you seem so familiar..." She mumbled, before she abstenmindedly went back to looking at everybody else...both trying to figure out who they were and waiting for someone to say something interesting.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
nelak
post Jul 15 2011, 03:28 PM
Post #28

Citizen

"Hay can someone tell me were I am"

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jul 15 2011, 04:18 PM
Post #29

Apprentice

Rai looked at the newcomer. "Youre in a police station, thats where you are" She said, well aware of stating the obvious. "Ask a better question next time" She said jokingly, avoiding the stares which came her way for making such a stupid remark. She sat on the windowsill and observed everyone in the room. "Please carry on" She said as she started to plat her hair due to boredom and to pass time.

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jul 23 2011, 11:38 AM
Post #30

Alchemists

(OC: I hate posting like this, but anyone alive out there, more specifically is this one actually going anywhere?)

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2016 - 10:12 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css