HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Mp3 Players: Useful Or Useless?
Do you like MP3 Players?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 94
Guests cannot vote 
dion-fortune
post Aug 23 2009, 08:06 AM
Post #91

Citizen

Group: Members
From: Hell? Heaven? who knows... I am probably still stucked at Earth.
Member No.: 70,430

I think they are extremely useful smile.gif I love my little iPods! (and yes, I do have three of them) and I also have iPhone-which I am currently using as my iPod since I refused to give up my old phone- sony ericson w580i laugh.gif I always bring my favourite music with me and walkmans or discmans were just too big to carry around, so go mp3 players, go!

--------------------
"At the end of the day, there are some things you just can't help but talk about. Some things we just don't want to hear, and some things we say because we can't be silent any longer. Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves."

* avatarīs not mine. canīt remember where I founded it O_O sorry. banner made by my friend for me*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kazare
post Feb 11 2010, 04:36 AM
Post #92

Apprentice

Member No.: 71,582

I really think MP3 players are useful . . .

Even though iPod is on the merge already . . .

I really prefer MP3's . . .

You can port it anywhere than cd albums . . .

--------------------

Love what you need to love. Avoid Hatred or loathing as much as possible.
Add: Facebook Tumblr Twitter

+Quote Post
electrokitty
post Jul 18 2010, 12:38 PM
Post #93

Citizen

Member No.: 74,905

I have a zen stone mp3 player and I got it for 30 dollers and I've had it since 08 and it runs just as good. I did get a video mp3 player for this last Christmas that was a 2gb(my zen is a 1gb) but it lasted about 4 months before it stopped working(I'm glad I had all the stuff that was on it on my zen also). I have 2 personel cd players but never use them cause they skip all the time but I do use my 2 regular cd players. mp3 players are the best so far.

--------------------
I'm not short! Everyone else is just freakishly tall!(Edward Fullmetal Alchemist)
You can turn a frown upsidedown... Just rip off their head and flip it over...(Happy Bunny)
The voices inside your head aren't real... But they have great ideas...(Happy Bunny)
If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all... Unless it's about someone who can't hear...(Happy Bunny)
When life gives you lemons Use them to squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes(Happy Bunny)
Everything will be just fine... NOT!(Happy Bunny)

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2016 - 07:57 AM

Copyright Đ2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css