HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

48 Pages V  « < 45 46 47 48 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
General Site Question Thread, Have a question about our board or posting in forums? Post it here!
Disasterpiece
post Apr 8 2010, 02:37 PM
Post #691

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 66,581

The forums suddenly won't load on my Opera browser, but can load on Firefox

what the hell

I'm still wondering why all of a sudden I can't access the forum with Opera ._.

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

[credit goes to Aquarina :D]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Apr 9 2010, 03:28 PM
Post #692

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (Disasterpiece @ Apr 8 2010, 05:37 PM) *
The forums suddenly won't load on my Opera browser, but can load on Firefox

what the hell

I'm still wondering why all of a sudden I can't access the forum with Opera ._.

@Disasterpiece - I'm actually posting this right now using Opera browser, so... it is working fine on my computer. unsure.gif
I see your post was made yesterday. Sorry I couldn't respond yesterday... (please blame Arakawa-sensei for making a 60-plus page chapter to be translated. >.<)
Is it still not working today? And, if so.....
Have you done any upgrading of Opera browser recently? Or, made any changes to your computer setting lately?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Delta Δ
post Jun 13 2010, 01:54 AM
Post #693

Citizen

Member No.: 73,151

Hey,
I just wanted to inform you that I was one of the "guys" trying to register here 4 months ago, obviously I gave up because no email was sent; but I never had that possibility in mind and just kept doing it over and over, thinking maybe it's my computer? or my registration didn't get sent, then I tried it with a different user name and an alternate email account.
now all I wanted to say is that there maybe two other accounts that are pretty much useless now that I received the validation email.

plus I received a notification email informing me that the user Tombow sent me a personal message, but whenever I click on the link it show no such thing, where did it disappear to? this is my first time in 4 years visiting this forum.

PS : I hope this is the correct topic to post this in.

thanks

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 13 2010, 02:31 AM
Post #694

Group Icon

QUOTE (Delta Δ @ Jun 13 2010, 04:54 AM) *
.....I received a notification email informing me that the user Tombow sent me a personal message, but whenever I click on the link it show no such thing, where did it disappear to?

@Delta Δ and everyone who has received email notifications from our board without actual PM messages - Yes, getting PM notification emails without actual PM is a part of glitch we have been experiencing on the board at the moment, and hopefully this will get solved shortly, and meantime we apologize for any inconveniences/confusions this might have caused.

---------------------------

@Delta Δ - Besides "the email notification of the PM" issue above, yes, I have been sending you PM messages over the past several months, to consult on the best solution for your duplicate/triplicate/quadruplicate multiple accounts situation. Unfortunately right at the moment I'm all tied up but as soon as I get the chance hopefully we can discuss and take care of your multiple-accounts situation. Meantime, could you please check your original account and see if you can find my messages there, as I think that is where I sent most of my PM messages to. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Delta Δ
post Jun 13 2010, 08:46 AM
Post #695

Citizen

Member No.: 73,151

I see, I have thought of that possibility, that the messages may have been sent on one of the accounts.
but you see, I believe there are two other accounts, one I remember it's full info and another that I only remember it's name. so that is what was keeping me from checking them.

thanks for your time.

+Quote Post
zonkiethegreat
post Jun 13 2010, 03:33 PM
Post #696

Alchemists

Member No.: 55,197

UMMM....for some reason I keep getting "reply notifications" sent to my inbox today. I just deleted 238 of them that got sent to me all at once!! What is going on???

--------------------

Visit the Roy X Winry fansite : http://royxwinry.weebly.com

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 13 2010, 04:15 PM
Post #697

Group Icon

QUOTE (zonkiethegreat @ Jun 13 2010, 06:33 PM) *
UMMM....for some reason I keep getting "reply notifications" sent to my inbox today. I just deleted 238 of them that got sent to me all at once!! What is going on???

@zonkiethegreat - If you received a bunch of notifications that you received PM or email-though-our-board, then this is part of the glitch some of us have experienced today, and we apologize for the inconveniences/confusions this might have caused.

Or, if you are receiving notifications that there are replies posted on threads you subscribed to, then that means there have been replies posted on the thread you subscribed to. To see the list of your subscribed threads, go to your My Control, then on the left side menu, go to Subscriptions, and click on View Topics, and if you'd like to un-subscribe or change notification method (email or PM) or make it to no notification for any of the threads on the list, choose the thread from the list and then select the new option from the menu at the botom, then click on with selected at the bottom. And/or, go to the individual subscribed thread, then at the top right part pf that thread, click on Options, then click on Subscribe to this forum and choose your new option and then click on Proceed at the bottom. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_AIRalcmst_*
post Jun 14 2010, 03:11 AM
Post #698

Guests

How do I close my account ?

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 14 2010, 03:32 AM
Post #699

Group Icon

QUOTE (AIRalcmst @ Jun 14 2010, 06:11 AM) *
How do I close my account ?

@AIRalcmst - Please post your request to delete the account on this thread, and we'll take care of the rest. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nature Path Alch...
post Mar 18 2011, 10:41 PM
Post #700

Citizen

Member No.: 78,623

There's a topic i wanted to start, but didn't know which forum to put it in.
It was about analyzing transmutation circles found in the anime/manga and working out how they work, explaining their meaning to people.

--------------------

These 4 elements build the world we live in. in transmutation circles these are used for two things:
1:controlling the element
2:looking AWESOME
Get your own transmutation circle made by posting a request on the thread here
If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an
array, copy and paste this in your signature.

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Mar 19 2011, 12:28 AM
Post #701

Group Icon

QUOTE (Nature Path Alchemist @ Mar 19 2011, 01:41 AM) *
There's a topic i wanted to start, but didn't know which forum to put it in.
It was about analyzing transmutation circles found in the anime/manga and working out how they work, explaining their meaning to people.

Hi Nature Path Alchemist, thank you for asking us. ^^ We may shuffle forum content later on and may merge it with other Alchemy circle threads, depending on how it develops, but please open your thread in FMA-1 anime forum for now. We have been thinking of (eventually xp) compiling info on all Alchemy circles in FMA (manga and anime) with info on their elements/components since the site we used to use for reference for those is now defunct. If you can make a thread with those info that would be very much appreciated! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nature Path Alch...
post Mar 19 2011, 08:27 PM
Post #702

Citizen

QUOTE (Tombow @ Mar 19 2011, 05:58 PM) *
Hi Nature Path Alchemist, thank you for asking us. ^^ We may shuffle forum content later on and may merge it with other Alchemy circle threads, depending on how it develops, but please open your thread in FMA-1 anime forum for now. We have been thinking of (eventually xp) compiling info on all Alchemy circles in FMA (manga and anime) with info on their elements/components since the site we used to use for reference for those is now defunct. If you can make a thread with those info that would be very much appreciated! smile.gif

thanks, I've started it. it's more of a thread to allow people to ask questions about their favorite circles, is that all right?

--------------------

These 4 elements build the world we live in. in transmutation circles these are used for two things:

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Mar 20 2011, 01:54 PM
Post #703

Group Icon

^ @Nature Path Alchemist - Thank you for doing Q&A on Alchemy circles in FMA! Good luck with your thread, and hope it will get lots of questions! ^^ And, if you feel like it, please feel free to add more info on the alchemy circles in FMA, their basic components, etc. ^^ Depending on how it develops, we might merge it with other Alchemy circle thread later. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nature Path Alch...
post Mar 25 2011, 02:31 AM
Post #704

Citizen

^O.o just realized, shouldn't it be in info shrine? it is real research i'm doing to determine this so i think it might fit it, maybe have it moved? i just think the kinds of things i'm going into might fit better there

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Mar 25 2011, 02:49 AM
Post #705

Group Icon

QUOTE (Nature Path Alchemist @ Mar 25 2011, 05:31 AM) *
^O.o just realized, shouldn't it be in info shrine? it is real research i'm doing to determine this so i think it might fit it, maybe have it moved? i just think the kinds of things i'm going into might fit better there

@Nature Path Alchemist - Good catch! Although, not quite, since Info Shrine is not meant for Q&A type threads. ^^
Info Shrine forum was created to serve as an information depot, and not intended as a place for member discussions on the topic. smile.gif

But, if you happen to compile the whole info on Alchemy circles in FMA (no Q&A, just compiled info on the thread) then please contribute that info in Info Shrine forum. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

48 Pages V  « < 45 46 47 48 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2016 - 04:00 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css