Reply to this topicStart new topic
Land Of Thorstril: Age Of Darkness
Kari_Neko
post Mar 9 2009, 11:00 AM
Post #46

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,799

The wolf Kari raised her eye brows as if saying 'And you won't Mr ungraceful?' before leaping up,looking as if she was gonna tackle him,and landed on his shoulder's pouncing on a Hai-Uri that came up behind him by behind before it could try to eat him while ripping it's throat out with her teeth.

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Anything
post Mar 9 2009, 12:05 PM
Post #47

Citizen

Member No.: 47,417

Hafnir looked at the wolf puzzingly... he looked around and noticed the exit was about to fall...

"Fefnir, Stragner! ... Wolf! We've got to get out before the exit falls and eats both us and the Hai Uri!"

--------------------
Remember, if you ever create a popular anime, and you see loads of wierd people in wierd costumes charging you... they are NERDS!! RUN AWAY!!

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Mar 9 2009, 12:13 PM
Post #48

Brigadier General

The wolf's ears perked and she abandoned the already half dead Hai-Uri and started running towards the exit while she could while jumping over the still on flame ceiling boards and managed to get out the door with the rest of them before the whole building collapsed and Kari sat down just staring at Hafnir,Fefnir,and 'stranger' ignoring how much blood was dripping from her usually silver and purple coat,it looked as if it was originally tomato red and she had started melting from how much blood there was on her.

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Hatred Incarnate
post Mar 11 2009, 10:24 AM
Post #49

Citizen

Member No.: 66,608

Jack stood there panting as the building collapsed. Then he walked over to the wolf, just now noticing the strange colorings she had.
"Hmmm... quite interesting." He said.
Then, turning to the man he ran into, he threw open his arms.
"So," he said, "Anyone want to tell me just exactly what happened here?"

--------------------
I am the Jonin. That means three things: You don't know my name. You don't know my face. You never saw me coming.

+Quote Post
Anything
post Mar 11 2009, 01:23 PM
Post #50

Citizen

"Loss of honour..." said Hafnir, soldiers surrounded the warriors.

"This man plotted with a wizard the death of the king!" he said, the warriors agreed, raising their axes.

"But, we cannot kill him... for he is our prince... that is why we are giving you a day to leave..." he said, the warriors walked away.

Hafnir sat there and looked at the strangers "Do not look at me, I leave for repentance, I thank you for your help stranger, I think we'd best introduce ourselves."

--------------------
Remember, if you ever create a popular anime, and you see loads of wierd people in wierd costumes charging you... they are NERDS!! RUN AWAY!!

+Quote Post
Hatred Incarnate
post Mar 11 2009, 06:03 PM
Post #51

Citizen

"Indeed, that would make things easier." Jack said.
Jack sheathed his knife and put away his bow. After he had rearranged his clothes, he gave a grand bow.
"I go by the name of Jack. Jack Ishiro. I'm just here looking for my next meal, but instead I find chaos. And yet, I feel responsible for your banishing. If you can think of a way I can fix my actions, lay it on me." He finished with a nod. Then he turned to the wolf.
"Throughout my travels, I have yet to come across such a creature. She sure does need a wash. Is she yours?"
With a flourish, he pulled out some dried meat and laid in in front of the wolf.
"For you." He said. "Um, good girl?"

--------------------
I am the Jonin. That means three things: You don't know my name. You don't know my face. You never saw me coming.

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Mar 11 2009, 06:29 PM
Post #52

Brigadier General

Kari gave him a puzzled look but accepted the meat,sniffing it first,and wolfed it down,no pun intended,hungry since she hadn't gotten to stealing food out of the palace since it started burning down first.And she swallowed the last piece of meat and thought to herself licking her fur giving Jack a 'I don't belong to anybody thank you very much' look

Figures.I'm probably going to be stuck in this form for awhile...Just what I need.

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Anything
post Mar 11 2009, 11:46 PM
Post #53

Citizen

"She's not mine, and I think at the moment she's playing innocent... she can talk" said Hafnir, he was about to introduce himself when the wizard came by.

"That is because she is cursed! And I'm afraid so are you Prince Hafnir, but the God's have a greater plan for all of you," he said his blind eyes looking at them.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hatred Incarnate
post Mar 12 2009, 05:39 PM
Post #54

Citizen

"This seems to be my day!" Jack exclaimed. " First a come to a town in the middle of a storm, stupidly stop the good guy from beating the bad, almost shoot a sentinent wolf, and get a man kicked out of his home. Now I have an old blind man going on about curses. Jeez, I'm on a role today..."
Jack sighed. He turned to the blind man.
"Okay," He said. "What's your story then, old man?"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Mar 12 2009, 06:14 PM
Post #55

Brigadier General

Kari's eyes widened as she barked and growled at the old wizard before giving up and yelling still in her wolf form clearly not in a good mood,she was trying to stay undercover

"OI!OLD MAN!YOU USUALLY ASK PEOPLE FIRST BEFORE BLABBING ABOUT THEM BEING CURSED!"

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Hatred Incarnate
post Apr 6 2009, 10:26 AM
Post #56

Citizen

Jack's eyes opened wide.
"Woah! She does talk!" He said.
Jack crouched down and looked the wolf in the eyes.
"You know, I'm not too sure I can trust a cursed, talking wolf. Seems a bit unnatural. Mabye I should take care of your problem. For good."
He pulled out a knife and started tossing it from hand to hand.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Apr 6 2009, 10:28 AM
Post #57

Brigadier General

Kari managed a small strangled whimper while backing away slowly keeping low to the ground and managed to say in a more strangled tone trying to get to the woods and out of sight and in her human form while she could.What else could she do other than run?She was pretty hurt and was exhausted.

"You and the rest of the world.Thank you for giving me some food too.Now if you excuse me....I have a life to keep living."

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
Anything
post May 21 2009, 12:09 PM
Post #58

Citizen

(will return soon)

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 06:07 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css