HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 877 878 879 880 881 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
RoyxRizaFan4ever
post May 14 2008, 12:13 PM
Post #13171

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,946

Yes, finally we have some (indirect) Roy and Riza interaction! biggrin.gif

Although I also enjoyed the Armstrong and Izumi scenes. laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post May 14 2008, 06:08 PM
Post #13172

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

^Definitely. I love how their dad's just like, "OK kids, have fun. We'll be back in a few years. Fix whatever you break. Bye now!"

And I know I commented on the indirect Royai earlier, but uI have to again, now that I've seen the fan translation (one of them, anyway). I think it's kind of cute that Riza can tell Havoc to say hello to Roy, while saying hello to Roy somewhat indirectly, without being forced to say she knew he was there. I'd say she probably wondered what was up with the curtain, or possibly figured it out if there was a gap at the bottom and she saw some disembodied shoes... I'll just be content with my theorizing, though.

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post May 14 2008, 06:57 PM
Post #13173

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 49,283

Yeah, indirect contact was awesome!

I think she was probably wondering about the curtain being closed. I think my favorite thing in that part was the panel where she's got the door partway open, and it's like she's going back out into the darkness/shadow.

Not to mention, my mind is trying to figure out a way to pair up Havoc and Rebecca, since he's getting transfered to Eastern.

--------------------

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post May 16 2008, 08:20 PM
Post #13174

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 41,714

QUOTE(Causmicfire @ May 14 2008, 09:57 PM) *
Not to mention, my mind is trying to figure out a way to pair up Havoc and Rebecca, since he's getting transfered to Eastern.

Haha-- this is quite relevant to my interests as well. Havoc/Rebecca = MY NEW FANDOM.
"FIND ME A NICE CENTRAL GUY!!!" And LOL @ Grumman. GOD I <3 Grumman. Good to see the old bastard again. I want some old guy to cosplay him. XD

I like Rebecca. Nice to finally see another female soldier (I miss Maria Ross... wonder if she'll get the "word" over in Xing and return to Amestris. Remember she said back in like chapter 20something that she would come back if necessary.)

And Armstrong sibling-rivalry... laugh.gif Man, I LOLd.

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)

+Quote Post
AndroidLust
post May 16 2008, 09:17 PM
Post #13175

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 15,086

sighhhh
riza has yet to impress me with fashion skizzles.
but at least she`s tryyyyyy....ing? confused.gif

and i loved rebecca`s inquiring of how riza achieved such a prestigous promotion. tongue.gif

--------------------

Darling you can bet to see my ghost up on the wall, watching you eat. Yeah, its true, I dream about you too, grinding my mouth, losing my teeth. You are exactly what a night-mare`s for. I'll night marry you.

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan
post May 17 2008, 07:39 AM
Post #13176

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 54,333

Haha-- this is quite relevant to my interests as well. Havoc/Rebecca = MY NEW FANDOM.
"FIND ME A NICE CENTRAL GUY!!!" And LOL @ Grumman. GOD I <3 Grumman. Good to see the old bastard again. I want some old guy to cosplay him. XD

I wasn't even thinking of Havoc and Rebecca, but I guess they are both pretty desperate at the moment, so it may work...unless Hayate's already stolen her heart (JK). I love Grumman, too. A Grumman cosplayer is highly unlikely but would be amazing.

It's amazing that she was able to figure out he was back there, but you're right, she's was probably curious about the curtain.

I think my favorite thing in that part was the panel where she's got the door partway open, and it's like she's going back out into the darkness/shadow.

Poor Riza... sad.gif

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo and signature by me.
Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:
Bradley: "Oh by the way I made Breda my personal assistant."
Roy: "WHAT NO! I AM IN IMMENSE SHOCK!"

+Quote Post
N.C. StormEye
post May 19 2008, 01:36 AM
Post #13177

Apprentice

Member No.: 43,885

Hi guys...uh...wow.

There's a lot of new stuff going on. I haven't been updated with the manga. *sobs* Too impatient. There's a new character? And she's a woman? YES! Maybe Havoc will get some action, as you guys have been saying.

I've just recently gotten back into the Royai groove, and pretty much know only people from way back. I'm trying to drench myself in Royai because I want to finish my two long-standing fanfics. Could you guys help me? I've missed Royai terribly.

XOXO,
Stormy

--------------------

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. Here at Central Headquarters there was a group of brave soldiers all willing to make that sacrifice in the name of peace. This is a tale of love and courage, a tale of the Flame Alchemist Colonel Mustang and his loyal team." - Riza Hawkeye at the Beginning of Episode 37

+Quote Post
Imagining_Dark_R...
post May 28 2008, 11:10 PM
Post #13178

Citizen

Member No.: 59,856

Hi, this is my first post here. I've seen this thread a lot, and never really bothered chck it out because I'm really busy. But i finally came to my senses and realized that when there is an entire thread devoted to your reason for living, you should probably join. RoyAi owns my heart and soul. And mind. And brain. I write fanfic and i think once i tried to draw, but i ended up burning it and flushing the ashes down the toilet. So yeah, I'm no artist, unless you count words as art. I'm totally up to date with everything in the manga, loathe the anime with a burning passion, and go catatonic when i read RoyEd. So, hi, everyone! God, i sound bubbly... I'm usually mrbidly depressing, dark, and cynnical, just to let you all know.

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post May 28 2008, 11:42 PM
Post #13179

QUOTE(Imagining_Dark_Roses @ May 28 2008, 11:10 PM) *
Hi, this is my first post here. I've seen this thread a lot, and never really bothered chck it out because I'm really busy. But i finally came to my senses and realized that when there is an entire thread devoted to your reason for living, you should probably join. RoyAi owns my heart and soul. And mind. And brain. I write fanfic and i think once i tried to draw, but i ended up burning it and flushing the ashes down the toilet. So yeah, I'm no artist, unless you count words as art. I'm totally up to date with everything in the manga, loathe the anime with a burning passion, and go catatonic when i read RoyEd. So, hi, everyone! God, i sound bubbly... I'm usually mrbidly depressing, dark, and cynnical, just to let you all know.

Hi! Welcome to the RoyAi thread. I'm sure you can find more than a bit of RoyAi to immerse yourself in if you through the thread.

Words are definitely an art.

@Stormy: Yeah, I'm trying to get back into the writing groove, too. I need to read royai fiction.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Elemental/Alchem...
post May 29 2008, 04:12 PM
Post #13180

Apprentice

Member No.: 28,136

QUOTE(N.C. StormEye @ May 19 2008, 04:36 AM) *
Hi guys...uh...wow.

There's a lot of new stuff going on. I haven't been updated with the manga. *sobs* Too impatient. There's a new character? And she's a woman? YES! Maybe Havoc will get some action, as you guys have been saying.

yea, assuming he can do more on a date than sit in bed and talk (when's that physical therapy gonna happen?)
haven't read yet, so only question on my end is not a new character (who after doing research finds that she is on the chapter 53 cover page (thank u wikipedia)) but what's her significance now?
so late in the game and there's a new entry - she's gonna play some part in a big way i'm willing to bet
i.e. i need to read it don't i - damn it, haha

--------------------
Roy's partner in arms - Maes Hughes:
IPB Image

+Quote Post
vidramidra
post May 29 2008, 11:14 PM
Post #13181

Citizen

Member No.: 58,437

Wow, nice little Royai forum here! biggrin.gif But how come I never checked???

+Quote Post
Tombow
post May 30 2008, 12:40 PM
Post #13182

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@Imagining_Dark_Roses and vidramidra, welcome to the board, and welcome to the Royai thread!! Yes, we have a nice collection of Royai stuff on this thread. ^^

@Stormy - Hey, nice to see you back here!! And, RoyxRizaFan4ever, Elemental/Alchemist, and everyone, nice to see you here. ^^

I enjoyed the conversation between Riza and Rebecca in chapter 83! XD
Riza shoving Black Hayate on Rebecca's face.. priceless!! XD

Speaking of... Royai Day is coming soon!!
Shall we do Royai Day fanfic flood?
Any volunteer to organize it? Causmicfire??
I've had a bad cold and being a bit under the weather lately, so if anyone could take over the running of any Royai Day event, please do!! ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
vidramidra
post May 30 2008, 01:38 PM
Post #13183

Citizen

QUOTE(Tombow @ May 30 2008, 12:40 PM) *

Wow, when is going to be Royai day exactly? ^^;

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post May 30 2008, 04:05 PM
Post #13184

QUOTE(vidramidra @ May 30 2008, 01:38 PM) *
QUOTE(Tombow @ May 30 2008, 12:40 PM) *

Wow, when is going to be Royai day exactly? ^^;

June 11th! Just under two weeks away. Your icon is beautiful, love the coloring.

Tombow - RoyAi Day Flood sounds fun.

What would everyone like, a theme, a bunch of words to choose from, something else? Banner contest?

--------------------

+Quote Post
vidramidra
post May 30 2008, 11:40 PM
Post #13185

Citizen

QUOTE(Causmicfire @ May 30 2008, 04:05 PM) *
June 11th! Just under two weeks away. Your icon is beautiful, love the coloring.

Thank you! ^^ *writes date into diary with big letters*
This was my ever-first photoshop coloring, I thought it looks like a 4 years olds little doodle... XD

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 877 878 879 880 881 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2016 - 08:48 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css