HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 860 861 862 863 864 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Causmicfire
post Nov 28 2007, 10:54 AM
Post #12916

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 49,283

Welcome, Anyarel!

That part of the manga is definitely a favorite, it's the some of closest evidence we RoyAi fans have!

WhiteLadyoftheRing I hope we'll see them soon too! Plus we need to see what's going on with Olivier. Maybe Roy will be convinced to buy some more flowers sometime soon. Hmm, crack!pairing is running around in my mind. Grumman+Flower Lady.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
WhiteLadyoftheRi...
post Nov 28 2007, 03:28 PM
Post #12917

Citizen

Member No.: 53,433

Causmicfire, GrummanxFlowerLady = OTP FTW! Riza, you might be getting a new grandma soon . . . ::ahem:: Sorry, had to, couldn't resist. wink.gif

::makes use of spoiler tags Just In Case::

In truth, I want to see Pride some more, like some more threats to Riza. Something like that. I mean, I'm surprised we're not seeing a whole lot more of her because she is seriously right in the middle of the homunculi mess right now, being under Bradley and being watched by Pride. I know there should be some tension building there before anything happens, but really, we need to *see* the tension more than being impatient and such. Haha, and just think about the Bradley household right now . . . unless she's somehow hiding stuff too (which from what we've seen, that's highly unlikely) I feel really sorry for Mrs. Bradley. Just a thought.

But I'm almost afraid there won't be any more Roy and Riza in the next chapter, considering where the last left off, except maybe/probably the very end giving us a good old fashioned cliffy. :/

Anyarel nice to see another newcomer! Welcome!

And you know, I should be finishing my Royai NaNo right now and not writing notes/timelines/outlines/etc for my upcoming Royai fic. Man, is Roy rubbing off on me or what?

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Nov 29 2007, 07:05 PM
Post #12918

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 38,435

*stumbles in*

*sways*

*falls*

Now that I'm done with NaNoWriMo *cue victory music and confetti* I can hang around again. Welcome, all new people! I'm Amethyst Sunset, yet another resident Royai fanfic writer and lurker. And I do hope the veterans of this thread also remember me. XD

Going back to all things Royai, I'm going to finish a fanfic (that is sadly a month late due to NaNo) and others I kept hanging on FF.net. I eagerly look forward to a Royai scene in the next manga chapter. *crosses fingers*

...aw, and I wanted to submit some character bios for the site too! I have so many things to do...good thing it's a national holiday where I live (not to mention that there's a coup >_>), so I can try to catch up.

I think I also need an avatar/sig change. And as usual, they won't match, because I'm weird that way. XD

With much (Royai) lurve,
A.S.

--------------------

+Quote Post
WhiteLadyoftheRi...
post Nov 29 2007, 08:06 PM
Post #12919

Citizen

Amethyst Sunset: Whoah, congratulations on finishing NaNoWriMo! I'm almost done with mine (doing the Royai 100 themes). Three more to go and about five hundred words. Cloooooooose.

Very nice to meet you!

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Nov 29 2007, 11:46 PM
Post #12920

QUOTE(WhiteLadyoftheRing @ Nov 30 2007, 11:06 AM) *
Amethyst Sunset: Whoah, congratulations on finishing NaNoWriMo! I'm almost done with mine (doing the Royai 100 themes). Three more to go and about five hundred words. Cloooooooose.

Very nice to meet you!

Thanks, and nice to meet you! *nearly typed "meat you"* XD

And wow, I will never have the courage to write 100 themes. Even if it is Royai. Good luck with NaNo!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Nov 30 2007, 03:54 AM
Post #12921

Congrats on finishing NaNo, Amethyst and WhiteLady (<--shorter, easier, I hope you don't mind).

@Amethyst I like this sig, lol. I've been distracted by D.Grayman, so I haven't watched all of the middle of GunxSword yet, but I'm slowly making progress.

@WhiteLady How long do you think it would take Grumman to convince Flower Lady to help him in his quest to get his granddaughter married?

I have fics!

Continuation of Grave: Conversation: In which Roy confronts Grumman about Riza's whereabouts, and two chess games takes place.

Another chapter of the proposals collection for 30Kisses: At Roy's Expense: Jean discovers that Roy is going to propose to Riza, and plans to spend the day ruffling Roy's feathers, and his plan works. That is until, it like most of his plans, it backfires.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Nov 30 2007, 05:33 AM
Post #12922

Causmicfire - Thank you! happy.gif Join us again next year...it'll be fun writing at least 1,667 words a day. XD

Go Flower Lady! happy.gif She needs more screen time! For all we know, she and Grumman are conspiring under our noses to hook those two up...

So, you're in the middle? Bet you noticed how many women Van manages to attract, and yet he isn't attracted to any of them at all Well, things are gonna start picking up...as for me, I'm juggling a lot of anime - Cowboy Bebop, Le Chevalier d'Eon, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, R.O.D, Rose of Versailles, Gensomaden Saiyuki...whew. And thanks. I actually spent ages and munched on several cookies trying to think of a good caption.

Left ya some reviews. Feels like ages since I left some. XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
Toby-Chan
post Nov 30 2007, 01:05 PM
Post #12923

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 3,284

Heya, y'all lovely little RoyEye hermits. <3

I'm not a regular in this thread, but I thought I'd just stop by to share some art of them, being my first and cherished OTP.

Fushi found it.

(Art by Blue-Hip circle. Yes, I know I'm a hypocrite for spreading Japanese art without a warrant.)

--------------------

+Quote Post
WhiteLadyoftheRi...
post Nov 30 2007, 04:25 PM
Post #12924

Citizen

Causmicfire, That would be hilarious. Poor Roy, hints everywhere to marry Grumman's granddaughter. He is conflicted, so in love with his lieutenant, little does he know . . . Flower Lady is seriously love.

Amethyst Sunset, and I'm probably the one to blame for causmicfire's D. Gray-man distraction. Woops. And go us for winning NaNo! And good job on recruiting for next year already wink.gif

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Nov 30 2007, 07:19 PM
Post #12925

I was seriously thinking about joining this year, but I had massive writers block until recently. It's all gone now, but it's too late for NanoWriMo now.

@Toby-chan That picture is slightly disturbing.

@Amethyst I need to watch episodes 11-19.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Nov 30 2007, 07:47 PM
Post #12926

Toby-chan - Thanks for sharing! But...it's quite disturbing in a way XD I'm going to continue my Japanese lessons next year (since this sem we didn't have a language requirement) and find my way back here to read all the Japanese comics I still can't read. ^^; I managed to read "Hawkeye" in katakana...and read some hiragana too but didn't understand what they said XD

We should thank Fushi for it. ^^

WhiteLady - I'll call you that too...and I, on the other hand, am to blame for Causmicfire watching Gun X Sword.

The more, the merrier! I might do Royai for next year. Last year and last month, I did original fiction...both novels in dire need of hardcore editing. ^^;

Causmicfire - That's where quite a bit of the plot is explained, actually, and you get to meet each and every one of the Original Seven...not to mention the strangest of characters XDDDDDD

*hugs* At least your writer's block is gone now...there's always next year.

A rather overdue fic...overdue thanks to NaNo...

Remembering the Dead

Thank you for reviewing, Causmicfire! biggrin.gif I was flipping through Wikipedia for names of famous alchemists for Riza's parents and settled for the Flamel couple. XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
Causmicfire
post Nov 30 2007, 09:22 PM
Post #12927

@AmethystI recognized the names straight away, since I'm a geek and bought a book, The Alchemyst: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott, to devour while waiting in line for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, which turned out to be a really good book, the start of a trilogy. He actually incorporated so much history in the book I place him up there with Arakawa in my records.

*Has horrible habit of wanting to know the end if it exists* I really need to go watch those episodes, the semester lets out soon(2 more weeks), so I'll have a chance to watch those ones after I get a research paper and presentation out of the way. I'm one of those lucky people who doesn't need to study for tests as long as I do the homework and take notes, so the two test for my other classes won't require much work. Plus, they always put essay questions on at the end, and I rock those. **Goes off to grumble about research paper and presentation**

I like to flip through wikipedia, that's where I got names for characters from Military Affairs, which is actually what I was speculating turning out for NaNo, the book(s) that the main character in there wrote. The character who mirrored Roy was named Joseph Alsvid: Joseph, because Joey rhymes with Roy, and Alsvid, because it's the name of one of the horses, Alsvid, who pulled the Norse Sun God's (Sol's) Chariot- it was believed in Norse mythology that the sun came from the horses' manes. The character who reflected Riza was Elizabeth for Riza's codename, and Tridea for the scientific name of the hawk species, accipitridea.

I'm trying to work out some details for a fic that is settling in my mind, spurred by a conversation with Dailenna from ff.net. If I can make it work out the way I want it will be a 13 piece story that fits into my 100 themes and the arc will either be called The Twelve Ladies of Christmas or The Twelve Dates of Christmas. A brief look into the "dates" Roy goes on, and how Breda found out Roy uses women's names for codes. It'll be Roy-centric with hints of RoyAi.

And now that I've rambled on and not completed any work on my Olivier fic or my research paper I'll leave it at that.

--------------------

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post Nov 30 2007, 11:44 PM
Post #12928

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 41,714

'soup, guys.

I'm still alive and still reading. When I'm not busy doing con-planning things or wasting my time on 4chan.
Looks like I has a lot of fic to get caught up with now.
Hmmm... I forgot November was NANOWRIMO month. Explains the lack of activity here lately...

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Dec 1 2007, 10:29 AM
Post #12929

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Also peeking in... ^^
So sorry for haven't been kept up!! I've been barely surviving this semester, but I promise I will catch up with all your wonderful fics and pics!! ^^

@Toby-Chan - That pic is basically Riza forcing Roy to drink her urine at gunpoint, saying "I haven't gone to bathroom all night, so I have plenty." I don't think you would like to post that on our board if you knew what it was... I will leave at that and leave the rest to you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post Dec 1 2007, 12:33 PM
Post #12930

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 41,714

QUOTE(Tombow @ Dec 1 2007, 12:29 PM) *
@Toby-Chan - That pic is basically Riza forcing Roy to drink her urine at gunpoint, saying "I haven't gone to bathroom all night, so I have plenty." I don't think you would like to post that on our board if you knew what it was... I will leave at that and leave the rest to you.

laugh.gif

Heh, I'm not easily offended. I find it quite hilarious.
This one is DEFINITELY getting saved to my "Fave RoiAi photos" folder!

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 860 861 862 863 864 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 02:12 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css