HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Other Current Xerxesians Alive., Warning! Possible Spoilers!
rzerox21xx
post Jan 19 2010, 03:12 PM
Post #1

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 69,867

I was reading fullmetal manga 22 at saw Denny and his family who all look similar to the Elrics. Denny looks like a more grown Ed without the atenna and shorter hair. Could it be possible that Denny and his family have Xerxes blood in him. Well There could have been traders and other xerxes people who weren't in the country when the giant transmution happened and went on and maybe had little communties like the Ishbal and interbreed through out all that time. Hoho is probably the only full-breed alive.

look at this

http://www.onemanga.com/Full_Metal_Alchemist/89/07/

look pretty xerxes to me. maybe arkawa mean't that way athough brotherhood color denny hair a little darker.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Katya Martin
post Jan 19 2010, 03:39 PM
Post #2

Alchemists

Member No.: 72,181

I suspect that many Amestrians have a little Xerxesian ancestry; like you said, there had to have been some Xerxesians (man that's awkward to spell) outside of the country when it fell, and they probably assimilated into other countries afterward, mainly Amestris, which was closest.

I didn't actually think Denny and his family in particular looked like they had much Xerxesian lineage, but it's possible.

--------------------

awesomeness by Arakawa, Project FMA banner by Aribelle, avatar by me
I draw things.

+Quote Post
Forsaken Love
post Jan 20 2010, 09:19 AM
Post #3

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 69,408

Yah it's quite possible that others survived, unless of course as a nation they kept themselves to themselves and didnt really travle that much, but still, likely a few were outside the transmutation circle, since generations passed since then though I guess all the characteristics were bred out, Xerces characteristics must be quite dominant though since both Ed and Al have them or maybe it was just coincidence in their case, but still X amount of generations is probably enough to allmost competly eradicate them, and another point is that Father didn't recognize Ed as Hoho's son strait away untill Ed told him so, but Ed has the Xercean hair and eyes, was Father just been a bit dopey or did he think that Xercesian descendents walked around all the time XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
Animeoldtimer
post Jan 20 2010, 09:27 AM
Post #4

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 8,503

It's funny you should mention Denny. When I first saw those images, they were in Japanese so I had no clue what they were saying. I had some deluded idea he was future Ed. I did figure it was Denny quickly since it made no sense that it would be Ed.

I think he could have Xerxean blood in him, but he could also pass as a relative of Winry as well imo since his one sister resembles her.

--------------------
"Funny how you can say something in your head and it sounds fine... "--The Doctor

+Quote Post
Winry Chi
post Jan 27 2010, 04:04 PM
Post #5

Citizen

Member No.: 71,100

Oh wow. I thought the same.. about the possibility of Denny having a Xerxesian relation. That truly would be neat if he were to be connected to them!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Katya Martin
post Jan 27 2010, 04:23 PM
Post #6

Alchemists

I actually thought Hawkeye looked like she might have some Xerxesian ancestry... the eye and facial shapes are somewhat similar. Her father, even more so. Considering he was an accomplished alchemist, it would be an interesting coincidence...

--------------------

I draw things.

+Quote Post
Winry Chi
post Jan 29 2010, 05:30 PM
Post #7

Citizen

QUOTE (Katya Martin @ Jan 27 2010, 04:23 PM) *
I actually thought Hawkeye looked like she might have some Xerxesian ancestry... the eye and facial shapes are somewhat similar. Her father, even more so. Considering he was an accomplished alchemist, it would be an interesting coincidence...

I thought of her as well.. only problem with her being that her eyes are more of a Amber/Brown color than the Gold of the Xerxesians..

--------------------

+Quote Post
hawkflame
post Jan 29 2010, 08:24 PM
Post #8

Apprentice

Member No.: 71,737

You're probably talking about a relative handful of survivors from over 300 years ago, though. I would suspect that most xerxian features have been diluted into the population, unless they're ridiculously dominant.

Though the possibility exists that after the destruction of their homeland, survivors banded in very small communities, but even that woud get diluted after a while.

+Quote Post
Katya Martin
post Jan 29 2010, 09:00 PM
Post #9

Alchemists

QUOTE (Winry Chi @ Jan 29 2010, 07:30 PM) *

I thought of her as well.. only problem with her being that her eyes are more of a Amber/Brown color than the Gold of the Xerxesians..

Well, Denny's are blue?green? and he's been nominated, too. Besides, we haven't seen any golden-eyed Amestrians really (besides the Elric brothers) so the trait may have faded out.

--------------------

I draw things.

+Quote Post
Winry Chi
post Apr 13 2010, 07:29 PM
Post #10

Citizen

QUOTE (Katya Martin @ Jan 29 2010, 10:00 PM) *
QUOTE (Winry Chi @ Jan 29 2010, 07:30 PM) *

Well, Denny's are blue?green? and he's been nominated, too. Besides, we haven't seen any golden-eyed Amestrians really (besides the Elric brothers) so the trait may have faded out.

True. Perhaps it runs in their blood line, but other traits of races have intermingled with the Xerxian survivors, and the golden eye color trait has become more so recessive? Makes sense.. so there could be many partial Xerxian surviving bloodlines, but rare pure bloodlines, if any at all that is.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2016 - 11:15 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css