Reply to this topicStart new topic
9/11: A Conspiracy?
Disasterpiece
post Apr 15 2010, 12:50 PM
Post #1

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 66,581

I've been studying this for years, and I vehemetly oppose the idea that 9/11 was carried out by the government. Loose Change, 9/11Truth, Zeitgeist, they all base their "evidence" off of circumstantial events and (this is true) alter quotations and testimonies of witnesses such as FDNY personnel to fit their agenda.

Agree? Disagree? Challenge me?

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

[credit goes to Aquarina :D]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Vagrant
post Apr 15 2010, 10:24 PM
Post #2

Apprentice

Member No.: 31,830

Haha, I'll take the bait on this one.

There are some reasonable arguments for a reinvestigation. Not to discover any conspiracy, but to get a clearer picture of what happened and possibly solve some muddled information and any discrepancies.

That's about it though. The whole Bush did it/inside job thing doesn't hold much weight.
The tenacity of the "9/11 truthers" is kind of worrying. But they seem to have eased off a little in the past two years. Fewer unrelated YouTube videos are getting comments about it.
(I notice they have the same stubbornness and insistence that the marijuana legalisation obsessors do. That's curious.)

--------------------
I made a blog about things.
(Disclaimer: blog may also contain stuff)
Please take a look. I'd appreciate any comments.

+Quote Post
ScarMySoul
post Apr 19 2010, 10:30 AM
Post #3

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 36,754

Just to put in my two cents here, this is a touchy subject with a lot of people, so (this isn't directed at any one person smile.gif ) please try to keep this topic for getting out of hand.

With that said, I too agree that it wasn't a conspiracy. Although it has been stated that it could have been prevented if intelligence was paid attention too... I don't know, when this happened, I was sitting in school... such a terrible thing to happen. As for people who blame Bush, I think that's a poor excuse for looking for retribution. He didn't sit there an take it, he went after the people who started it. I know that statement would lead into the Iraq war BUT that is an entirely different subject.

That's just me, I don't have much of an opinion on this mostly because I think conspiracy theories are folly anyways. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Le Monkey
post May 1 2010, 04:09 PM
Post #4

Major General

Member No.: 2,167

I dodn't rememner the quote exactly, but it went something like this "The larger the conspiracy, the more mouths you must silence"
And hell, for something this big, it is so insanely impractical to cover it up, I find it insanely improbable that it could have been a master plot by mr bush and his cronies.
still, nothing is imposible

--------------------

+Quote Post
xMinty
post Jul 1 2010, 11:32 AM
Post #5

Apprentice

Member No.: 74,457

QUOTE (Disasterpiece @ Apr 15 2010, 01:50 PM) *
I've been studying this for years, and I vehemetly oppose the idea that 9/11 was carried out by the government. Loose Change, 9/11Truth, Zeitgeist, they all base their "evidence" off of circumstantial events and (this is true) alter quotations and testimonies of witnesses such as FDNY personnel to fit their agenda.

yes I agree.
It's all part of their plan to scare the citizens into agreeing to their plan of new world order.

--------------------

xhearter=my sister <3333
shinigami-sama ish my brother @w@

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post Jul 2 2010, 03:55 PM
Post #6

Master Alchemist

Member No.: 31,420

QUOTE (xMinty @ Jul 1 2010, 07:32 PM) *
QUOTE (Disasterpiece)

yes I agree.
It's all part of their plan to scare the citizens into agreeing to their plan of new world order.

Did you even read the post? He said there was no conspiracy. You don't agree. You think it was some evil group that doesn't exist.
Reason for edit: took out the direct name calling of other member. Please keep such thought to yourself.

--------------------

>Click the picture for me gushing over over Summer Wars shenanigans!<
The various works of FKMT are something you should read

+Quote Post
Neurotripsy
post Jul 11 2010, 06:27 AM
Post #7

Citizen

Member No.: 59,303

I'm not really sure what I believe... I definitely think they should re-open the investigation & carry it out more thoroughly, though- if there weren't so many discrepancies then maybe there wouldn't be half as many 9/11 conspiracy theories as there are.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ScarMySoul
post Jul 17 2010, 06:09 AM
Post #8

Gallery Mod Emeritus

@ Popo I believe she meant that in sarcasm.... rolleyes.gif

@ Neurotripsy I think that would be a waste of time to re-open a case that's closed as far as what happened. There's no reason to think that this was something other than a terrorist attack since Bin Laden openly claimed to take responsibility for this tragedy let alone all the events leading up to it all point in that direction.

I remember watching a documentary on the history channel as to how might this be a conspiracy, and they did a frame by frame break down of the plane that hit the Pentagon and they said their was something "white" that flew into the pentagon before the plane did and caused an explosion before the plane hit and you can see that when they cleaned it up a bit that its the nose of the damn plane... they were claiming it was a missile that was fired from somewhere else... there's so many holes in the conspiracy web and it being all set up by the US government so that WE could and invade Afghanistan and take out Hussein in Iraq...

You could always watch South Park and see the truth behind the conspiracy... tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post Jul 17 2010, 08:45 AM
Post #9

Master Alchemist

QUOTE (ScarMySoul @ Jul 17 2010, 02:09 PM) *
@ Popo I believe she meant that in sarcasm.... rolleyes.gif

http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...showtopic=13677
She honestly believes in the NWO.
Even if such were not the case;
"I don't think there was a conspiracy, do you agree?"
"I agree, there was a conspiracy."
Is still wrong which was what I was correcting. It should be "I disagree, there was a conspiracy."

--------------------

+Quote Post
ScarMySoul
post Jul 17 2010, 02:24 PM
Post #10

Gallery Mod Emeritus

actually no it wasn't wrong lol I didn't even see her post about NWO... wow.... huh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Night Watcher Al...
post Jul 19 2010, 07:32 PM
Post #11

Citizen

Member No.: 74,009

Yes, I also agree! The events that took place on 9/11/2001 was a disaster. There's just one problem I have with it; how much of a deal it's made.

Over here, in NY, yes, it should be big, but they always over due it, so much, I lose my ability to feel pity for those who died, or for the families that suffered from the loss. I don't like that, really.

A conspiracy? Yes! Memorialized a bit over dramatically? Here, oh yeah!

--------------------
The ways of death can be as mysterious as the night-best watch your back for the shadows may hold a secret...

+Quote Post
Popogeejo
post Jul 19 2010, 07:49 PM
Post #12

Master Alchemist

QUOTE (Night Watcher Alchemist @ Jul 20 2010, 03:32 AM) *
A conspiracy? Yes!

Present some evidence. Just a little.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Night Watcher Al...
post Jul 21 2010, 06:07 PM
Post #13

Citizen

QUOTE (Popogeejo @ Jul 19 2010, 08:49 PM) *
Present some evidence. Just a little.

of it being a conspiracy, or it being memorialized a bit over dramatically in NY?

--------------------
The ways of death can be as mysterious as the night-best watch your back for the shadows may hold a secret...

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Jul 22 2010, 02:04 AM
Post #14

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

Of it being a conspiracy he means Night Watcher. It's a belief many seem to hold with very little or no evidence as a basis. What about 9/11 is different to any other terrorist attacks around the world, what evidence states the Government had a play in it?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Night Watcher Al...
post Jul 22 2010, 07:14 AM
Post #15

Citizen

Just needed to clarify, Chiyo! You do have a point, though. 9/11 has been called a conspiracy with little to no evidence. I try to look back on things and see where things stand out, trying to recalibrate.

We all know that the way it started was a plane that hit one of the two twin towers. Not to mention when the second one was hit. These were two out of the four passenger jet airlines that were hijacked.

On that morning this happened, so, in what way, how did 19 terrorists hijack 4 planes with getting their weapons passed security, more or less, get to one? I'd like to question how they got there without a little help. That is one way I see it!

Here's a second question. If these guys were doing this for the feudal ways that their religion used to spread, claiming it was for Allah's name, why on the night before they die do they commit the sins of their religion such as eating pork, gambling, not to mention denying Allah's oath, as they call? I'm not Islamic, but I do know enough about it to know doing it in Allah's name is just a whole ton of bull crap to put it basic.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2016 - 08:44 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css