HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4228 Pages V  « < 4072 4073 4074 4075 4076 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Penny for your thoughts? (don't expect "real" money here... XD), Please share what's happening on your life/your current thoughts
Rating 5 V
A Pierrot's Aria
post Mar 7 2010, 03:28 AM
Post #61096

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

@Kuro Unagi I hope your cat gets well soon! No one's pets seem to be faring very well recently. x.X

@ScarMySoul Hope you feel better soon!

@Broken ChouChou I know what you mean about missing school and the people there! x.X As appealing as breaks are they kinda get boring after a while, don't they? xD

CTs:

-Quite tired...kept waking up during the night for some reason.

-I have pins and needles in my right foot. xD

-I've actually managed to save my money this week...Yay! xD

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ScarMySoul
post Mar 8 2010, 03:13 PM
Post #61097

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,754

CT:

-I find it amazing how upset people get when movies don't follow the books exact story....
-I'm playing DMC4 finally after I got a PS3 this past week.... So far... its amazing.... ph34r.gif
-I applied to 10 places today... hopefully one gets back to me... Preferably Best Buy.... unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Mar 8 2010, 03:28 PM
Post #61098

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

QUOTE (ScarMySoul @ Mar 8 2010, 03:13 PM) *
-I find it amazing how upset people get when movies don't follow the books exact story....

That's what happens when ex-Hot Topic employees screw with a masterpiece, read; bad director + bad actor + great story = depressing let down of a movie. More money was spent to make it look good. It's pretty much just watching money.

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
ScarMySoul
post Mar 8 2010, 04:06 PM
Post #61099

Gallery Mod Emeritus

QUOTE (Little Washu @ Mar 8 2010, 04:28 PM) *

That's what happens when ex-Hot Topic employees screw with a masterpiece, read; bad director + bad actor + great story = depressing let down of a movie. More money was spent to make it look good. It's pretty much just watching money.

@ Washu I was in no means talking about your comment.... I was referring to a comment made on my facebook.... huh.gif Though yours was a valid point in the review section.....

CT:

-I already posted my current thoughts earlier.... sorry for posting twice? ohmy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Disasterpiece
post Mar 8 2010, 04:39 PM
Post #61100

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,581

-The one reason why Alice in Wonderland wasn't panned by critics was because of Johnny Depp.

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

[credit goes to Aquarina :D]

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Mar 8 2010, 04:55 PM
Post #61101

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

QUOTE (ScarMySoul @ Mar 8 2010, 05:06 PM) *
QUOTE (Little Washu @ Mar 8 2010, 04:28 PM) *

@ Washu I was in no means talking about your comment.... I was referring to a comment made on my facebook.... huh.gif Though yours was a valid point in the review section.....

Ah, I thought your directly meant that towards me. But I do honestly feel it could have been better...

@Disaster- Mhm. He didn't do much of a great job either, but he is a big actor. Although, look at the online reviews, lots of critics felt the same as I, about Burton's sacrifice of art for CGI.

To make this post less conversational:

I got some medicine for Alice (my albino ferret, named after the character~). She's doing better already even~! Starting to eat food, more lively, less tremors, she had a very bad ferret-cold. Lil Sophie walking all over the cage to find her, I hope we don't have to keep them separated for much longer...

CTs:
-Mmmm... food....

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
Kale Mustang
post Mar 8 2010, 04:59 PM
Post #61102

Major General

Member No.: 67,527

CTs:

- Will head to the gym once I get home, as I feel like running today. Workout was good and much-needed... smile.gif
- FFXIII launch at midnight, and I have to prepare myself for it - only because I'll only have a few hours of sleep before it's time to get up. Launch was a success...though I tired...

- I will be part of Publications for Anime Expo this year...awesome. Definitely beats having to coordinate shuttles (like last year).

- Such a cold and blustery day here in San Francisco, I could probably use a hot drink before heading home.

Edit:
- At least I now have my copy of FFXIII and the CE guide. I need to buy Pokemon this coming Sunday... But at least we got our figures in. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Disasterpiece
post Mar 8 2010, 08:18 PM
Post #61103

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,581

-I'm really trying to decide which group I hate more: fundamentalist athiests or fundamentalist religious folk

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

[credit goes to Aquarina :D]

+Quote Post
Katya Martin
post Mar 8 2010, 09:15 PM
Post #61104

Alchemists

Member No.: 72,181

QUOTE (Disasterpiece @ Mar 8 2010, 10:18 PM) *
-I'm really trying to decide which group I hate more: fundamentalist athiests or fundamentalist religious folk

Both can get rather annoying, can't they? I just don't bother making distinctions and just say I'm against people who use whatever they believe to act like jerks.

-Saw Alice in Wonderland yesterday. Movie was kinda meh, though at least it didn't entirely ruin itself trying to go "darker and edgier". The Cheshire Cat was probably the best part and I think Johnny Depp would have made a good Hatter if his lines were written a little better. Also. The dancing at the end. What. The. [EXPLETIVE REDACTED].
-Ahh, break... except for the fact that I'm getting up earlier than I do for school now, and rushing all over everywhere applying for jobs... argh.
-OH GOOD LORD THE NEW CHAPTER when is it coming out. I'm on break, I have time to obsess over it, so where is it? xD

--------------------

awesomeness by Arakawa, Project FMA banner by Aribelle, avatar by me
I draw things.

+Quote Post
KwiatekAlchemist
post Mar 8 2010, 09:58 PM
Post #61105

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 70,538

CT:

- To sleep or not to sleep? it's already midnight. o_o
- I have a cough. ):
- Civics test tomorrow, kinda screwed. D:
- Took a pictures of a squirrel today, it actually posed for me several times lol. That was weird.
- Basketball for gym tomorrow. sleep.gif
- March Break... PLEASE GET HERE FASTER.

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Mar 8 2010, 11:25 PM
Post #61106

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

CTs:

-I'm so tired, but I have an essay to rush. =P Why oh why do I choose to procrastinate? xD

-I'm thinking I need to get my hair cut this week.

-I don't feel so good. xD

-And like other people, I'm really anticipating the chapter spoilers.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ScarMySoul
post Mar 9 2010, 08:56 AM
Post #61107

Gallery Mod Emeritus

CT:

- I filed for unemployment benefits today.... *crosses fingers* hope I get approved.... unsure.gif
- I had to sign up for a Job Search Site to qualify and the first job they found for me was a Metal Shaper Attendant.... lol I've been working in retail for 3 years.... I know NOTHING of metal works....

laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Mar 9 2010, 12:17 PM
Post #61108

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

CTs:

--Oh, Seattle weather, why must you be nice enough for shorts one day and snowy the next? I know it was only barely enough each day, but you've gotta give it your all! So, let's have 70 degrees and sunshine this week, and 2 feet of snow next week, okay?

--Can you tell it's dead week for me? I've lost a lot of my motivation to work, which is making me sad. Hopefully I can kick it into high gear before my finals!

--Thankfully, I have lots of time to study for my CSE final. I'm gonna need it!

--Just a few more weeks 'til Easter!

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
amestris_star
post Mar 9 2010, 02:16 PM
Post #61109

Member No.: 67,594

CTs:

- Yay! My half received his belated Valentine/White Day parcel with his presents/thoughts/goodies smile.gif I'm really glad and relieved it arrived.

- So, I was right... my sick last week was hayfever alright. Doctor told my self-diagnosis was good... pfftt... I'm really becoming prone to allergens lately *sighs* Apart from that, I've been having stomach pains frequently... *sighs*

- And winter's back here. And we thought spring was coming early... it's cold again and hasn't stopped raining for two days... ugh!

- Work's still being crappy... the only "nice" news I had of late is that I'll be going to Madrid in a month's time for an EU meeting in relation to my area of work (since Spain has EU presidency...)

- And the wait for the new chapter is killing me... especially since I know that it'll be most probably out tomorrow morning when I'm at work. Darn.

--------------------

"I'm sorry... thank you..."
Credit for signature art goes to: http://www.geocities.jp/yn_cq/ for the amazing Royai artwork! And to Michiyo for the avatar coloring!

+Quote Post
kkg22104
post Mar 9 2010, 03:04 PM
Post #61110

Member No.: 68,640

CTs:

-Pfft. Wow. My last post was in December! High school takes up too much freakin time...
-I took the 10th grade writing test today, which is required to graduate. The prompt was to define responsibility. Afterwards I sat there and tried not to think about chapter 105, and failed.
-The weather is so nice today, up to 70 degrees!
-U.S. Government is so boring. Why did I have to take the AP class for this??

--------------------

Sig made by Forsaken Love ^_^

+Quote Post

4228 Pages V  « < 4072 4073 4074 4075 4076 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2016 - 07:52 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css