!Taking requests! custom transmutation circles
Rating 5 V
Black Storm Alch...
post Jun 15 2011, 09:21 PM
Post #46

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 81,454

Hope I'm not asking a for too much but instead of my earlier request (or in addition, whichever you prefer) could you make an illusion circle? Maybe it could somehow affect the air and water particles in a way that could change the color of the air in a similar way a rainbow is formed, but instead make it appear as if something is or isn't there rather than create a rainbow (you could always make a rainbow if you want of course). I honestly hope I'm not asking for too much right now but if you ever get a minute that would be nice.

--------------------
If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an
array, copy and paste this in your signature.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nature Path Alch...
post Jun 29 2011, 05:12 PM
Post #47

Citizen

Member No.: 78,623

Sorry about long waits, I've had year 11 mid year exams. The transmutation circles will all be up on saturday/sunday though. sorry again about this at such a crucial moment! (on the bright side, I am now using photoshop to make circles)

--------------------

These 4 elements build the world we live in. in transmutation circles these are used for two things:
1:controlling the element
2:looking AWESOME
Get your own transmutation circle made by posting a request on the thread here
If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an
array, copy and paste this in your signature.

+Quote Post
the3rdshinigami
post Jul 4 2011, 05:39 AM
Post #48

Citizen

Member No.: 82,253

Hello, I'm new here. I was searching for the transmutation circles used throughout both series, but I found this instead, which is many times greater. I find all of this and your work amazing. I'm going to give you my outline for a transmutation circle(s) of mine. I know absolutely nothing about this or about how anything works together and can become combined, so I used what I could from this thread. This is not really a guideline or an outline, since it is entirely fallible. So take these in as notes and use what is possible. You are completely able to change anything and everything as you see fit, or even take these apart into more than one transmutation circle if it is too much. Here we go.

-Main element will be Wind/Air. I want strong control symbols in it to symbolize the control of this element if there are any.
-Maybe air fields or streams containing conductive metal dust in it, with phosphorus to symbolize light.
-Lightning or electricity jumping through the metallic dust carried in the wind (possibly compressed air/wind). I understand gold and silver would need to be there to symbolize positive/negative right? I would like to refer to your fire-air circle where you say a spark isn't needed to start a flame because of a symbol, and I would like a similar concept if possible. If not, who cares right? It will undoubtedly be amazing any way you put it.
+ Compressible air containing explosive elements. Or possibly integrate the explosives with the lightning/electricity somehow. If not, then completely ignore this idea, since I know nothing of what I'm talking about lol.
--As for another effect idea, something medical related, which I know less of this than the above, so this is all speculation and what I assumed it could mean. I referred to your link about alchemy symbols that pertain to medicine and medical stuff. I just picked out words from the list that I would like to be apart of my healing art. I want it to be mind related, and somewhat body related: Mind, Stability, Repair, Restoration, Calmness, Clarity and Body.

I care less about the design since I'm most confident that you can whip up a totally awesome design, but these are some notes that you can choose to integrate:
-Separated by polygonal shapes, or just basic geometric ones.
-Concave styles somewhere in it. Not everywhere, just existent in the circle.

+Quote Post
TheDrummerWithTh...
post Jul 5 2011, 10:44 AM
Post #49

Citizen

Member No.: 82,285

I was thinking something with ice and wind if that hasn't been requested already. and if you're still doing these.

+Quote Post
flame child alch...
post Jul 24 2011, 12:10 PM
Post #50

Citizen

Member No.: 82,895

if you could i would like you to make something fire based using 2 circles such as on mustangs glove using air fire and earth,using symbols(gemini, libra, aquarius, and a metal of your choice for air). Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn, and a metal of choice for earth. Aries, Leo, Sagittarius, and gold, lead, cinnabar, phosphorus, the sun, lead, and sulfur (and possibly the moon) as the fire element of it and please put an emphases on leo and also include a salamander at the bottom

+Quote Post
the3rdshinigami
post Aug 7 2011, 08:57 AM
Post #51

Citizen

Member No.: 82,253

Wow, so... was this a one-time event and I have just missed the deadline? The topic dead? Too overloaded with requests and/or mine was too ridiculous? Hmm. I haven't paid you anything that would make you owe me this, so I have no choice but to be fine with this. smile.gif Damn it all... I made a mental note in the back of my head when I made my request where I decided I would try by observing your work in the event that you didn't respond or decided you wouldn't do anymore. Lol.

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Aug 7 2011, 09:03 AM
Post #52

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

@the3rdshinigami (and to everyone who's still waiting for a reply) This isn't a one-time event. Nature Path Alchemist may be busy at the moment/can't get online for some reason or other, so I'm afraid it's just a matter of being patient. I'm sure he will be happy to fulfil any requests, if he is able to do so, if/when he returns. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tywuh
post Aug 7 2011, 07:38 PM
Post #53

Citizen

Member No.: 83,402

Idk if you're still taking requests...but could you maybe create one for harnessing the power of a thunderstorm, or at least lightning?
I would love it if you did(:

+Quote Post
lord of marmalad...
post Aug 8 2011, 05:14 AM
Post #54

Citizen

Member No.: 83,418

I'm really new at the whole transmutation circles idea, and I was wondering if you had any pointers as to where to put the symbols and how to construct one in general. You can put this request at last priority because I'm hoping to just learn from your transmutation circle, but this is the one I was hoping you could draw (if it's been done already, can you point me to which page it's at?)
A transmutation circle that reconstructs wood into detailed objects. That is, if you're still doing these requests.

+Quote Post
alphonseelric22
post Aug 14 2011, 05:45 PM
Post #55

Citizen

Member No.: 83,628

This sounds awesome and the ones you've done so far are pretty cool! I hope you're still taking requests because I would love one!

I would like one that would be used to create 'golems' from the different elements including metals and wood. The 'golem' would basically be a doll made from whatever element chosen at the time of transmutation and the control of it fueled by the power from the transmutation. Fire, water, air, earth, metals, and wood would definitely be included that way one wouldn't need a separate circle for each specific element for making the golems. Also, having all of them in the circle would make it possible to fuse two elements together into a golem as well, though the power it would take to work would have to be great. I hope you can do this one and that it hasn't already been thought of.

--------------------
I support dubs!

"A lesson without pain is meaningless. That's because no one can gain without sacrificing something. But by enduring that pain and overcoming it... he shall obtain a powerful, unmatched heart. A Fullmetal heart."

+Quote Post
Archeia
post Aug 21 2011, 01:20 AM
Post #56

Citizen

Member No.: 83,852

These transmutation circles are really greatly designed! I am surprised at the amount of research and design you did for them biggrin.gif
I hope to see you do these wonderful stuff again :3

If it's alright, I'd like to request a soul binding transmutation circle. Where it allows me to bind Souls into objects XD

--------------------
Choo choo!

+Quote Post
techguy333
post Aug 22 2011, 06:40 PM
Post #57

Citizen

Member No.: 83,877

Hey you circles are totally awesome, the best i've seen. If its not too much trouble could u make 1 for me laugh.gif
if so could it be like air/wind and water/ice. if possible could there be like rock or mineral parts or will that not work (if not thats ok). happy.gif
also could i have something to control temperature and control vapour in the air if thats ok (same circle)
thanks happy.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_~Dark Flames~_*
post Sep 11 2011, 02:53 PM
Post #58

Guests

QUOTE (Nature Path Alchemist @ Jun 9 2011, 01:17 AM) *
as for Dark flames, Bit of a challenge, and a little vague, but I did my best and took a different approach
The two bottom symbols are for silver and gold, which represent positive and negative (charges in this case) the top symbol represents platinum, meaning the unification of the two (the thing that causes lightning, the jump of one type of charge to the other). The elements are bonded by air and water, the parts of a storm. Put them together and you have a thunderstorm!

It looks great^^ and sorry I wasn't online very much the past few months as I was away on vacation for the summer. I'm sure my friend would love it and thank you for putting so much work into it!

+Quote Post
alchemy-wannabe
post Oct 10 2011, 10:28 AM
Post #59

Citizen

Member No.: 85,390

looking at the times of all the other posts, this seems a little late but.... could you do a cold fire circle? seeing as as long as it burns fire is fire i would like to see fire temperature in the negatives =]

+Quote Post
alchemymaster116...
post Dec 7 2011, 10:54 AM
Post #60

Citizen

Member No.: 87,388

I am doing a story for my english class and i need a few transmutation circles please. I would really appreciate it. and try to keep it simple biggrin.gif. I would like one lightning, one fire and one that you can make up!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!

I love your ideas and transmutation circles!

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2016 - 11:42 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css