HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Chapter 93 "Regular" Discussion Thread For First Time Readers (and Others), No future chapter spoilers here, please. :)
Rating 5 V
Sannom
post Mar 11 2009, 05:54 AM
Post #31

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,674

And, this is just a niggling feeling by the way, but is anyone else thinking that Hawkeye is in the most danger there- I mean, she's the only one who isn't an alchemist or chimera. And, as they were saying, bullets don't work on anything these days.

Bullets work on Envy, and they are not fool enough to leave her alone to deal with him. But supporting someone else? I don't think she would be that much in danger. Envy is the weakest of the remaining Homonculus, and it has been proven countless times that he was all brag and no muscles, so there shouldn't be a problem here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Animeoldtimer
post Mar 11 2009, 09:05 AM
Post #32

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 8,503

I think there's a chance she could get hurt, but she's well protected.

Here's something that caught my eye Roy misses Riza's tears and Ed hates seeing Winry cry.

http://www.onemanga.com/Full_Metal_Alchemist/93/31/

Also, not to sound dumb, but is there a specific scene in the manga that Roy is referring to or is he just being sarcastic?

--------------------
"Funny how you can say something in your head and it sounds fine... "--The Doctor

+Quote Post
Kasumisty
post Mar 11 2009, 09:08 AM
Post #33

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 59,111

He refers to the battle with Lust (in the same place), when Lust told Riza that Mustang is dead. Riza burst into tears :E

--------------------
Due to the cancellation of the end of FMA, Kasumisty must think of new signature.

It may take a while.

+Quote Post
Cece
post Mar 11 2009, 10:28 AM
Post #34

Apprentice

Member No.: 48,077

This chapter was even better than the last one! I love how bold Olivier is! "Shoot us and those things will eat you alive! Not even blinking when there's a gun in her face but then again no one's scared of death anymore. Mei had a comeback! She's my number 2 favorite Xingese person! Roy + Riza panels = fangirls screams which in this case I did in class and got in trouble. Roy was pure badassness His anger was ... ohmy.gif and then the last page. He was beyond pissed I don't think I ever seen anyone that angry before. this chapter owned the last one the same way Roy owned Ed. LOL!

--------------------

+Quote Post
edo little kid
post Mar 11 2009, 10:39 AM
Post #35

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 49,158

Ooooh this chapter is so great!!!

but I am really so worry!!

I love Roy ...... in the same time I love Envy ><

I don't want anyone of them died !!

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Mar 11 2009, 11:30 AM
Post #36

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

This chapter is so full of awesomeness!! biggrin.gif
Olivier is so gutsy!! The way she shoves her head towards the gun that's pointing at her (actually, to the gun, as after she shoved her head, her head was attached to the gun,) and tell the guy to go ahead and make up mind... she is so crazy and gutsy!! cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sword Alchemist
post Mar 11 2009, 11:58 AM
Post #37

Alchemists

Member No.: 17,591

Still no Brosh & Ross reunion *sad sigh*

Roy vs. Envy. That will be epic.

+Quote Post
spectator
post Mar 11 2009, 02:19 PM
Post #38

Alchemists

Member No.: 34,836

I like this part. lol

Attached File  31.jpg ( 50.54K ) Number of downloads: 57

By the way, I noticed that Roy likes to tease Riza whenever he found a chance. This is kinda cute.

QUOTE (Sannom @ Mar 11 2009, 08:54 PM) *
And, this is just a niggling feeling by the way, but is anyone else thinking that Hawkeye is in the most danger there- I mean, she's the only one who isn't an alchemist or chimera. And, as they were saying, bullets don't work on anything these days.

Bullets work on Envy, and they are not fool enough to leave her alone to deal with him. But supporting someone else? I don't think she would be that much in danger. Envy is the weakest of the remaining Homonculus, and it has been proven countless times that he was all brag and no muscles, so there shouldn't be a problem here.

Have no fear, Roy is there. I think she'll be fine.

--------------------
'Prince of Dawn' Fanfiction - Envoy of Love: The True Prince

Eastern Headquarters' Attraction - Something fun to read.

CoS and FMA1 Fanfiction - Right person, wrong place, wrong time

+Quote Post
edxwinryfan
post Mar 11 2009, 04:16 PM
Post #39

Apprentice

Member No.: 59,190

I have no comments for this chapter maybe you can guess why (hint: it has to do with my username.)

--------------------

+Quote Post
HannahBlack09
post Mar 11 2009, 05:51 PM
Post #40

Citizen

Member No.: 65,042

I totally loved this chapter!! I can't wait to reaad cap 94! The greatest thing is that when we read it the second season will have been released already!
biggrin.gif

Im so thrilled!!

I was really happy to see that this chapter had a really Royai moment, it had been a long time since the last one, even if its a tiny hint it is still treasured.

The fight RoyxEnvy gives me chills, this is Roy chance and it is true that envy has eaten a lot of philopher stones but lets not understimate Mustang, he is looking enraged. I think im feeling more excited over this fight than the fatherxhohenhiem one.

Another curious thing I wanted to point out... is that, have you noticed how every group now are going to the same path? Maybe its a clue that the manga is coming to its end sad.gif but i do demand to know Roy's profile and the characteristics of xingese alchemy!

so, what do you think?

--------------------

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Mar 11 2009, 07:48 PM
Post #41

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

That chapter was amazing! I always tell myself to not read it so fast, because then I have to wait a month for it to come out. But I can never help myself. Now I am waiting for it to be April.

@edxwinryfan yeah, where is Winry? I know she isn't a fighter but she is the main support for the Elric brothers. Also all of the characters seem to be coming in for the final arc. Winry deserves to be mentioned. Maybe she will come in with her wrench and hit some of those zombies on top of the head.

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Mar 11 2009, 09:25 PM
Post #42

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

Yay, Kimbley is finally dead.

Useless isn't so useless this time. XD

I can't wait till Roy burns Envy to death. I think the rest of the group will move on while Roy and Riza fight Envy in the next chapter... come on, Arakawa gotta let those two fight together for the last (?) time. =3

I can't believe that Pride would go as far as "eating" Kimbley... o_o but oh well, it's Pride. Is the philosopher's stone still in Kimbley's possession...? I suppose so... Al and the others don't look like they had the time to pick it up.

and lol, Yoki saves the day again. XD

Gotta wonder how stupid those soldiers are gonna get... it's either you team up w/ the two Armstrongs or get killed by monsters >_> stupid.

Can't wait till we see May and Al meet each other again. XD Hopefully both in human form. <3

You know, Envy, it's .... like this that makes me wonder, "Why do people like you so much?" <--- seconded. I hate Envy the most in the series, followed by Pride (manga Pride of course). 8D

I hope Saiga Mitsuki gets to dub Olivier, now that we know she isn't dubbing Maria Ross. I can't think of anyone other than Saiga Mitsuki to be suitable for that role.

PS. Why mention Winry in the middle of a fight? That would make no sense. She can't fight. Period.

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
HisshouBuraiKen
post Mar 12 2009, 08:50 AM
Post #43

Apprentice

Member No.: 40,851

QUOTE (Andie @ Mar 10 2009, 06:17 PM) *
And did Pride deliberately send Al and the others in Central?

Probably. Father needs him, Ed, Mustang and two others for...sacrifices...or something, remember?

It's too bad there wasn't another beat after Hawkeye said "useless", we almost got to see Mustang growing mushrooms again XD

+Quote Post
Turdaewen
post Mar 12 2009, 10:30 AM
Post #44

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 60,395

My only fear, now, is that they actually get to the point of trying to kill Hawkeye to get Mustang to open the portal... sad.gif Just hope it won't come to that, because, if that's what's going to happen, the most logic time to do that would be... Now?

--------------------

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
"By the power of truth I, while living, have conquered the universe"
Faust, Göethe

+Quote Post
Liska
post Mar 12 2009, 11:17 AM
Post #45

Citizen

Member No.: 66,993

QUOTE (HisshouBuraiKen @ Mar 12 2009, 09:50 AM) *
QUOTE (Andie @ Mar 10 2009, 06:17 PM) *
And did Pride deliberately send Al and the others in Central?

It's too bad there wasn't another beat after Hawkeye said "useless", we almost got to see Mustang growing mushrooms again XD

I thought about that too. I absolutely love those mushrooms ))

--------------------
Early to rise, early to bed, makes a man healthy, wealthy and dead.

Fiery atheists, who spend their whole life not believing, spend their whole life hating gods for not existing.

© Terry Pratchett

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 04:09 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css