HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 808 809 810 811 812 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
MIRANDAAA
post Jul 28 2007, 10:59 PM
Post #12136

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,411

QUOTE(Untitled @ Jul 27 2007, 10:05 PM) *
I'd like it if Roy and Riza had matching outfits biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Welcome to the thread btw biggrin.gif Hope you have fun here happy.gif

... Now I think they should, too XD
I think A navy colour would suit Riza as well n_~ just not very ... bright?

Amethyst It's your birthday? O: well congrats XD <33 and thank you happy.gif

Tombow D: As adorable as that figure is, I only wish I could afford to spend 100$ on it T___T

The manga is a bit confusing for me at times @___@; But I really want to know what they're going to do with Roy \: And I'm absolutely terrible with theories. I can't think of anything logical to save my life. And .... Oi, I can't even think of what it's called ... ADD? where I can't keep my mind on one thing? tongue.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Anne Packrat
post Jul 29 2007, 05:30 AM
Post #12137

Apprentice

Member No.: 48,242

QUOTE(Amethyst Sunset @ Jul 28 2007, 10:29 PM) *
RLS - Perhaps Roy's exact role in Father's plan is still unknown, vauge...after all, Roy is a powerful alchemist, but unlike other alchemists Father is considering, he's never seen the Gate.

But wouldn't using Roy to open the Gate technically be a way of sacrificing him?

The way I see it:

It's a fact that in order for them to be sacrifices they have to have opened the gate and be able to do alchemy without a transmutation circle. In Chapter 73 they list several sacrifices among them Ed, Al and Hoenheim. Izumi is also listed as a potential sacrifice. Father remarks that one more is needed and it's likely that he means for Roy to be that sacrifice. Indeed he may intend to make Roy open the gate by killing Riza.

--------------------

Anne Packrat
Writer, Cosplayer, Oddball

"Philosophy for life: Nod your head like you understand, and if stuff starts blowing up, run like hell."

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Jul 29 2007, 06:06 AM
Post #12138

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 38,435

QUOTE(Anne Packrat @ Jul 29 2007, 08:30 PM) *
QUOTE(Amethyst Sunset @ Jul 28 2007, 10:29 PM) *
RLS - Perhaps Roy's exact role in Father's plan is still unknown, vauge...after all, Roy is a powerful alchemist, but unlike other alchemists Father is considering, he's never seen the Gate.

But wouldn't using Roy to open the Gate technically be a way of sacrificing him?

The way I see it:

It's a fact that in order for them to be sacrifices they have to have opened the gate and be able to do alchemy without a transmutation circle. In Chapter 73 they list several sacrifices among them Ed, Al and Hoenheim. Izumi is also listed as a potential sacrifice. Father remarks that one more is needed and it's likely that he means for Roy to be that sacrifice. Indeed he may intend to make Roy open the gate by killing Riza.

Or, tempt Roy with resurrecting Hughes, who is already dead.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 29 2007, 06:13 AM
Post #12139

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

^^ Umm... before you guys go on further with "black out" posts... You can also post the discussion on speculation of the 5th person on Chapter 73 Spoiler party thread. biggrin.gif

Quite few of the posters here have not caught up to FMA manga chapter 73, so, I'm afraid that if we keep talking up lots of discussions about that one here, they might feel 'left out"?? happy.gif
(I know, I know, I was guilty as charged on this, too.. but, I just thought about it. ^^)

Ok... let me try to catch up... I have been having some net connection dificultiess on and off for a while now..

@Twilightz - I love your new sig with Roya and Hughes!! That's one of may fav pic, too!! ^^

@Untitled - Just for testing, could you try uploading that avatar again?? If there is a glitch on site for about avatar uploading, we like to find out. ^^
And, yap, I love that Royai wedding pic!! So cute and sweet!! happy.gif

@Menelvir - Yes, we are good at discovering "closet" Royai fanfic writer!! biggrin.gif

@Anne Packrat ' Gha, feel sorry in that Roy pic!! Looks like he did not want to dress up that way! laugh.gif

@riza'slittlesister - If FF.net wouldn't let you post two alternate endings, maybe you can do that in our Fanfic sub-forum?? I would love to read both endings!! biggrin.gif

@Amethyst Sunset - You're legal now!!! Glad you had a fun filled birthday!!
(Too bad you didn't have a chance to try the Fiery Blue Mustang!! ^^)

@Ice - I would love to fill you in, but my Net connection has been terrible, so I'm kind of behind also... >.< Anyway, glad you are back!! ^^

QUOTE(Schubes @ Jul 28 2007, 11:17 PM) *
But seriously when u guys hear the line "If I could find u now things would get better" what do u think of royai wise?

@Schubes - How Roy might have been feeling after Roy and Riza's recent phone scene in FMA manga... that what I get from that line. ^^

@MIRANDAAA - I know!! That Roy figure looks great, but it's totally out of my reach with that price!! >.<

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Jul 29 2007, 08:52 AM
Post #12140

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Wow! I'm gone one afternoon and evening to go to a wedding and this is what I come back to? It's all happening so fast! I'm barely awake yet!

Schubes- That one line is in fact the one that played most heavily in the writing of my little ficlet (which I will post soon, I swear!), the title being, "If I Could Find You Now". Actually, you know what? I'm gonna post it right now! Just put "jacksparrow589" in the little search thingy up top. (Yay for fanfic.net! They make life easy!) There was one little thing I'm not sure on, but I'm running with it. So there. If anybody else wants to check it out, please do!

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
riza'slittle...
post Jul 29 2007, 09:03 AM
Post #12141

Apprentice

Member No.: 31,592

Tombow: Heh. Thanks for getting us back to something everyone would understand. And thanks for the suggestion, I'll have to see how the endings turn out to see if they're both anywhere near good enough to publish.

Schubes: I can definately see Royai in that song!

Speaking of songs, I was rewatching Top Gun (I love that movie!) the other day, and I got the funniest image of Roy singing You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' to Riza. If I ever get a chance, I may have to write a one-shot with that. biggrin.gif

--------------------

Still a work in progress but...

+Quote Post
Schubes
post Jul 29 2007, 12:01 PM
Post #12142

Citizen

Member No.: 47,338

Tombow thanks!

jacksparrow589 awesome fanfic! i read it and loved it! Thanks for the lil shout out at the author notes at the end of the story ^__^

riza'slittlesister I know i wanna make a amv to it now so bad!!! =D

+Quote Post
Ice_Alchemist578
post Jul 29 2007, 12:47 PM
Post #12143

Citizen

Member No.: 47,311

tombow-yeah haha it internet is awful sometimes, its great to be back, im really excited for the next manga chapter smile.gif did we decided a royai summer festival date?

Amethyst Sunset- its ur b-day? yay! happy 18th!!!

Schubes-hmm for the ocean avenue line, it makes me think of one of them being alone and missing the other for well obvious reasons lol

I have so much fanfic stuff t ocatch up on reading and posting so im off to do that talk to you all later onnn

--------------------

"It's Not A burden I forced on me. It's a decision i made myself. I Take full responsibility any time i fire a round. But he's the reason i pull the trigger." ~Riza Hawkeye~

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer don't you know you're unlike any other, you'll always be my thunder and I said your eyes are the brightest of all the colors i don't want to ever love another, you'll always be my thunder, so bring on the rain, bring on the thunder Royai forever <3

I'll admit it, i've tried alchemy :)

My Fics (all Royai! <3)

~FMA Fanatic~ <3

+Quote Post
Triss Hawkeye
post Jul 29 2007, 12:58 PM
Post #12144

Alchemists

Member No.: 43,067

Hi, I'm back! ^^

In answer to TNFMA's question several pages back, I was in England seeing relatives and then going to my mum's cousin's (I think) wedding, which was great. While there I saw the fifth HP movie and stole my friend's copy of the Deathly Hallows and read the first five chapters...it's very intense already, I'll just say that.

Hello to Schubes, MIRANDAAA, Anne Packrat and jacksparrow589, I don't think you were here last time I was, so a belated welcome! (So many new people, and I was only away a week! ohmy.gif))

--------------------
"You do not have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body."
~C.S. Lewis~

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 29 2007, 01:44 PM
Post #12145

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@jacksparrow589 - Oh, your Royai "ficlet" is coming out?? Could you post the link for everyone?? Thanks!! ^^

@riza'slittlesister - I'm, pretty sure either ending will be great!! ^^
Roy singing You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' to Riza, a la Top Gun style?? Great!! laugh.gif

@Schubes - Yeah, do it, do it!! make AMV to that one!! biggrin.gif

@Triss Hawkeye - Welcome back!! Yap, we are getting many nice new posters!! ^^

@Ice - So far I haven't seen any date(s) for Royai Summer Festival yet. I think there are 2 school of thoughts, one is on one Saturday, and another is on some duration of time, and it's up to Starrie and Amethyst Sunset, and whatever they come up with is fine with me. ^^

BTW, I think Twilightz is the one asked this... Oh, yes, Royai Summer festival banners will be nice!! ^^

And, since we have more new people.. here again, Rules for Stormie's contests. ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stormie's Royai Twilight Fanfic/Fanart/Doujin/Famworks Contests
(Inspired by Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse* series of books by Stephanie Meyer.)

Theme: "Royai - Twilight."*
Create fanfics, fanarts, or comics, or fanworks with Vampire!Roy and Anything Goes!Riza.

Rating: Safe to read/view by 12 years old. (That's the younger end of our thread viewers. ^^)

Length/Size: From one time shot to an epic length for fanfics, and any size for fanarts & comics.

Submission Period: To be announced (I'm guessing few days before the Royai Summer Festival date.. but the Festival date has not been set... so, please ask Royai Summer Festival organizers, a.k.a. Starrie and Amethyst Sunset for more info. ^^)

Prize: No material prizes, but Stormie will carry the winning fanarts, and maybe the links to winning fanfics, in her sig for a period of time (I think she might have said one month.) biggrin.gif

There will be selection for: First place, and Second Place, and Third Place.
And also (maybe) for Cutest Picture, and Best Costumes, and Funniest Picture, and and Most Romantic Scenario.

* This is a part of passage from the series:
"I turned to see him spring lightly up the porch steps, his hair windblown from running. He pulled me into his arms at once, just like he had in the parking lot, and kissed me again.
This kiss frightened me. There was too much tension, too strong an edge to the way his lips crushed mineŚlike he was afraid we had only so much time left to us."

--------------------

+Quote Post
jacksparrow589
post Jul 29 2007, 04:00 PM
Post #12146

Special Ops (Piratical Gallery Enforcement)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 48,158

Ok, the ficlet-oneshot-thingy... (I hope this works. This is my first time trying to link something like this.unsure.gif)

Presenting... If I Could Find You Now

--------------------

Credit goes to Causmicfire for my avatar

The Royai Day party might be over, but the fun never stops!
Royai Day 2011 Album
Thank you to all those who contributed!

+Quote Post
Schubes
post Jul 29 2007, 08:14 PM
Post #12147

Citizen

Member No.: 47,338

Here's a lil update on my progress if anyone would care to see what i have done. But i don't wanna show anymore movie just cuz i think it would ruin it. So what i've crossed out is what's all done. =D

There's a place off Ocean Avenue
Where I used to sit and talk with you
We were both 16 and it felt so right
Sleeping all day, staying up all night
Staying up all night

There's a place on the corner of Cherry Street
We would walk on the beach in our bare feet
We were both 18 and it felt so right
Sleeping all day, staying up all night
Staying up all night

If I could find you now things would get better
We could leave this town and run forever
Let your waves crash down on me and take me away

There's a piece of you that's here with me
It's everywhere I go, it's everything I see
When I sleep, I dream and it gets me by
I can make believe that you're here tonight

That you're here tonight

I know somewhere, somehow we'll be together

I remember the look in your eyes
When I told you that this was goodbye
You were begging me not tonight
Not here, not now

We're looking up at the same night sky
And keep pretending the sun will not rise
Be together for one more night
Somewhere, somehow

I know somewhere, somehow we'll be together

I don't think I'll like how it turns out but maybe u guys will ^__^

+Quote Post
Ice_Alchemist578
post Jul 29 2007, 09:19 PM
Post #12148

Citizen

Member No.: 47,311

hey just stopping in quick before i go to bed

tombow-thanks i was just wondering if you knew i want my story to be done in time, and i did cut it back quite a lot o(almost six chapters) lol Chapter 3 of Hunting is now up! and chapter 6 of meet will be up tomorrow

the song i was talking about was Thunder by Boys Like Girls its amazing and screams Royai to me smile.gif

see ya all tomorrow! smile.gif

--------------------

"It's Not A burden I forced on me. It's a decision i made myself. I Take full responsibility any time i fire a round. But he's the reason i pull the trigger." ~Riza Hawkeye~

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer don't you know you're unlike any other, you'll always be my thunder and I said your eyes are the brightest of all the colors i don't want to ever love another, you'll always be my thunder, so bring on the rain, bring on the thunder Royai forever <3

I'll admit it, i've tried alchemy :)

My Fics (all Royai! <3)

~FMA Fanatic~ <3

+Quote Post
Menelvir
post Jul 29 2007, 11:40 PM
Post #12149

Alchemists

Member No.: 46,907

Wow lots of updates on fanfics and Schubes' amv! I'll try to get them all read soon! tongue.gif

Anyway, I don't know if anyone remembers that I'm redoing the finish on my lovely cello. I stripped off the last of the paint last week, and I'm putting on a coat of shellac this week, to give it a nice shine... Out of topic, yeah, but anyway my point is I don't think you guys will see much of me this week...

jacksparrow589, I've read your ficlet! The emotions were very well played out, and Black Hayate's being so cute, as always... Heh! Thanks for sharing!

Ice, I'll get down to reading your latest chapter soon! Heh, I liked the way the last two chapters turned out, by the way! Lots of suspence already.

Schubes, you're almost done! I'm really excited to see the completed work! And with lyrics like that, I think the general effect will be very Royai. smile.gif

Welcome back, Triss Hawkeye! Sounds like you had a great time in England! And hurry up and finish the rest of Deathly Hallows already! I'm on my third reading... tongue.gif

Also, for the interested: Twilight Dreams Chapter Nine: The Last Meeting?. 'Tis quite a short and boring chapter, but I promise you more action for Chapter Ten! And I've only about two or three chapters to go~ I plan to finish it this week, before I get carted off to college...

--------------------

~A painless lesson is one without any meaning; There is no coming to consciousness without pain~

Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit.

+Quote Post
Triss Hawkeye
post Jul 30 2007, 03:53 AM
Post #12150

Alchemists

Member No.: 43,067

@Menelvir: THIRD reading? You're kidding... Well, I don't actually own the book myself. I ought to go and buy it really... *is shot*

Anyway, back OT...

@jacksparrow589: That's a really good little piece of writing! I love how you've done it from Hayate's point of view...very cute, like Menelvir said.

@Schubes: I'm looking forward to that AMV! smile.gif

--------------------
"You do not have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body."
~C.S. Lewis~

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 808 809 810 811 812 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2016 - 07:42 PM

Copyright ę2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css