HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

122 Pages V  « < 115 116 117 118 119 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Beauty Of Your Own Artwork, Show me your drawings, any drawing.. It would be great to see those yo
Rating 5 V
AA battery
post Aug 16 2010, 10:24 PM
Post #1741

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,450

That's really some awesome colouring! ohmy.gif

advertisement

http://hoshisora.deviantart.com/art/FMA-FM...endar-175641674
http://hoshisora.deviantart.com/art/FMA-Ed...adges-161130287
http://hoshisora.deviantart.com/art/FMA-Ve...harms-126108962

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Edamame
post Aug 17 2010, 07:54 AM
Post #1742

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 38,530

I never really frequented this thread because drawing is not my strength (I perfer photography), and I am hitting myself for not coming here more often to see everyone's artwork.

Loonylolita: I adore your style of drawing. It reminds me of some of the artwork that you would find in an artbook for children- so whimsical and sweet!

Qashgai: I love the original character designs for the comic that you are currently working on. My personal favourite has to be the character on the left with the top-hat. May I ask what your comic is about? I can not wait to read it in English!

Starfruit: You had me laughing aloud! Edward Elric would pawn Edward Cullen's sparkly behind.

Mellulah:
I look forward to seeing how you will complete the artwork. Your concept for the contest sounds really interesting and I can't wait to see the finished work.

Von Honhenheim:
Honhenheim is my favourite character alongside Edward and I must say that he isn't a character that one generally sees a great deal of in the world of fandom. Needless to say, your artwork leaves me speechless. I love the sense of realsim you brought to the characters and both of your pieces are equally gorgeous. You have a true gift when it comes to colouring and shading, and I am blown away by the level of detail you brought to your artwork. My personal favourite has to be your artwork of Hohenheim and Trisha (I used to be part of that Hohenheim and Trisha club and would love to see it revived)- you truly captured the emotion of these characters and the deep love that they harbour for one another. I would love to see your take on young Hohenheim/ Slave number 23.

AA Battery: Your artwork has to be the cutest artwork on the planet. I love the Fullmetal Alchemist calendar, especially the artwork of Riza practicing her sharp-shooting with poor Roy. I also love your anime charms- the Edward and Hetaria ones are my favourites.

I need to watch all you guys on Deviantart. XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
Qashqai
post Aug 17 2010, 10:44 AM
Post #1743

Citizen

Member No.: 72,134

QUOTE (Edamame @ Aug 17 2010, 04:54 PM) *
Qashgai: I love the original character designs for the comic that you are currently working on. My personal favourite has to be the character on the left with the top-hat. May I ask what your comic is about? I can not wait to read it in English!

Ah, no, I wasn't clear, I guess smile.gif these characters aren't related to the story I'm working on right now. The hatter is a character of my friend, same with the other ones; the colored character is my, but from another story (it'll be longer than the one I'm currently doing, so I left it "for later" biggrin.gif). The story I'm working on now is... very absurdal comedy oneshot (I planned it for ~60 pages). laugh.gif actually, it's called "Prince of Kiełbasa", which sounds pretty stupid already, because with the English words, there is Polish "Kiełbasa" which means sausage (it's called like that, because the main guy has a sausage-shaped scar, and will be called "prince of sausage/sausage prince" by another character at some moment XD) :'D this is a "title page" of it:

I guess you can see the sillyness of it already laugh.gif
And by the way, about the hats, my main character from the other story has pretty cool one, too, though he doesn't use it anymore ^^,

biggrin.gif
Hmm. I also drew a vampire for a some kind of contest, too.

^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
paca
post Aug 17 2010, 02:32 PM
Post #1744

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 34,936

hi!!

I haven't posted in this topic for a long time *thinks*

I have a fma doodle to share <3

http://moonless-dawn.deviantart.com/#/d2vp9io

--------------------
......if you continue to wish with that strength, the dream will become reality.........

+Quote Post
von Hohenheim
post Aug 21 2010, 05:57 PM
Post #1745

Citizen

Member No.: 75,118

So I made this wallpaper. I have larger resolutions for those with bigger screens.

And I wasn't sure if I wanted to upload this, as it's just more fanservice.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/btl...sophorum_DA.jpg
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Pastoral.jpg ( 241.59K ) Number of downloads: 17

--------------------

Seit mein Körper sich geändert hat, habe ich zahllose Todesfälle eingesehen. Ich habe beobachtet, wie Freunde alt werden und sterben... habe ganz verwandelnde Orte angesehen, die ich mich früher errinere. Ich schau an, wie Menschen, wieder und wieder, die gleiche Fehler wieder holen und niemals lernen sie von die Vergangenheit. Doch meine einzige Befreiung, ist es mich selbst zu errinern, daß ich noch ein Fleck mitten dem großerem Bild der Sache bin. Da gibt es noch ein menge schöne einzige Dinge, die ich mag schon erfahren... Daran dachte ich, es würde wunderbar sein... Liebe Trisha, als ich du traf und wir Kinder haben, habe ich erkannt, daß ich niemals mich ändern würde und auch wenn unsere Söhne mein Blut in ihren Venen tragen, werden sie sich erwaschen. Sie werden Alter bekommen. Davon hat diese Gedanke mich erschreckt. Danach dachte ich, im Ernst...bin ich Monster.

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Aug 24 2010, 05:56 PM
Post #1746

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

Messing with my friend's copics lol:

http://kakashiswashu.deviantart.com/#/d2x63ni
Look at herrrrrr

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
von Hohenheim
post Aug 26 2010, 08:11 AM
Post #1747

Citizen

I made a funny.

--------------------

Seit mein Körper sich geändert hat, habe ich zahllose Todesfälle eingesehen. Ich habe beobachtet, wie Freunde alt werden und sterben... habe ganz verwandelnde Orte angesehen, die ich mich früher errinere. Ich schau an, wie Menschen, wieder und wieder, die gleiche Fehler wieder holen und niemals lernen sie von die Vergangenheit. Doch meine einzige Befreiung, ist es mich selbst zu errinern, daß ich noch ein Fleck mitten dem großerem Bild der Sache bin. Da gibt es noch ein menge schöne einzige Dinge, die ich mag schon erfahren... Daran dachte ich, es würde wunderbar sein... Liebe Trisha, als ich du traf und wir Kinder haben, habe ich erkannt, daß ich niemals mich ändern würde und auch wenn unsere Söhne mein Blut in ihren Venen tragen, werden sie sich erwaschen. Sie werden Alter bekommen. Davon hat diese Gedanke mich erschreckt. Danach dachte ich, im Ernst...bin ich Monster.

+Quote Post
Chibi complex
post Aug 27 2010, 04:29 AM
Post #1748

Citizen

Member No.: 75,282

Saw this thread and then i thought i could share 2 of my own drawings. It's a pretty crappy camera i've taken the pics with, tho.
(Oh btw im only 14 so take that in notice, when you'll drop a comment about the drawings.)

Attached File  Minato_with_kunai_v2.jpg ( 19.63K ) Number of downloads: 21

Attached File  Ed_kitty_sketch_2_by_me.jpg ( 21.71K ) Number of downloads: 24

--------------------
First class forum noob and im proud to be that! ^^
Awwww! Kitties! :3
Wait, hold on! That's Ed kitties O.o

Making fma drawings on request just PM me.
My imageshack profiles

+Quote Post
von Hohenheim
post Aug 27 2010, 12:11 PM
Post #1749

Citizen

I seem to be in a humorous mood lately. For those of you looking for my take on the younger Hohenheim, here it is.
This is a satire on Hohenheim's humbleness and comparing the homunculus to an evil version of the genie in the lamp. Hohenheim wouldn't want immortality even if he was given the chance.

Download if you have trouble reading it.

German version here.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v405/btl...idenheit_DE.jpg

Haha, I tried.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 27 2010, 03:26 PM
Post #1750

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Wow, getting more awesome drawings!! ohmy.gif Thank you so much, everyone for sharing your amazing fanarts!! biggrin.gif

@von Hohenheim - LOL!!! laugh.gif That comic is AWESOME!!! Love it!! biggrin.gif
Not only you're an amazing artist, you got the great sense of humor as well!
Thank you for livening up my day with your comic! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
S.F. Thunder
post Aug 27 2010, 03:59 PM
Post #1751

Citizen

Member No.: 71,177

von Hohenheim, I absolutely love your work! I envy your colouring skills, and your realism is amazing. <3

I don't draw as much FMA fanart as I'd like to, but a few days ago I drew this piece in anticipation of seeing the Vampires Suck movie:

http://zolf615.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2woo2d

It's certainly not my best work, but I find it amusing. xD Hopefully you guys will, too.

--------------------

+Quote Post
von Hohenheim
post Aug 27 2010, 06:13 PM
Post #1752

Citizen

QUOTE (S.F. Thunder @ Aug 27 2010, 03:59 PM) *
von Hohenheim, I absolutely love your work! I envy your colouring skills, and your realism is amazing. <3

Thanks. I'll be doing a tutorial on global lighting soon in Flash. Hopefully, people will find it useful.

I don't draw as much FMA fanart as I'd like to, but a few days ago I drew this piece in anticipation of seeing the Vampires Suck movie:

http://zolf615.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2woo2d

It's certainly not my best work, but I find it amusing. xD Hopefully you guys will, too.

Oh, it's quite easy for Edward Elric to beat Edward Cullen. Just transmute his sparkliness (whatever it is, it sounds like some sort of mineral) into something weak like carbon, and then he's gone.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hagaren_4ever
post Aug 27 2010, 09:22 PM
Post #1753

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 50,311

I drew more Adventure Time fanart 'cause I be a loser. tongue.gif

http://negative-piano12.deviantart.com/#/d2x6zyw

http://negative-piano12.deviantart.com/#/d2xa6bl

http://negative-piano12.deviantart.com/#/d2x1v3x

--------------------

Sig set by me. The original art is by BlueMoon.Crystal

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
-Martha Washington

My Deviantart. :D Check it out, yo.

+Quote Post
mellulah
post Aug 28 2010, 04:36 AM
Post #1754

Apprentice

Member No.: 65,956

The product of my bordom here at Grandmas. Very basic, little detail. I don't often draw in such thick lines.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  a.jpg ( 251.11K ) Number of downloads: 9

--------------------

+Quote Post
von Hohenheim
post Aug 29 2010, 02:27 PM
Post #1755

Citizen

A quick sketch. Unfortunately, I think I spent more time playing with the colors.

--------------------

+Quote Post

122 Pages V  « < 115 116 117 118 119 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2016 - 07:57 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css